ASMR Jewelry Unboxing - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Jewelry Unboxing

  1. J ASMR: jasmr.contact@gmail.com !!! :)
  2. deadmeme yay: this is fucking creepy. 🐴🐴
  3. Wesley Beaty: Hi I love u and your vids
  4. Libby Searle: I can’t stop watching these
  5. Kaycee Shonkadonk: THIS BITCH MADE 78 VIDEOS IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS
  6. chibi latias.: Ahh...your voice is so soothing I love it so much. :') your videos are amazing.
  7. Kat Lane: Hi J!!
  8. 1,000,000 subscriber with no videos: It felt like you had 12 k subscribers yesterday Congrats on 20k! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  9. ugh boots: Lovelovelovelovelove
  10. QJB GANG: J ASMR oh I'm sorry I feel so selfish now
  11. Andrew Smith: Lmao I liked the vid as soon as I saw your facial expression when the car passed πŸ˜‚πŸ€˜πŸ»
  12. Best Girl: Tysm, lots of love - Hannah πŸ˜šπŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™
  13. J ASMR: I AM YOUR MOM
  14. JeRen ASMR: Can I request for a mouth sounds video :3 Also *Is waiting for an additional 1k subs*
  15. QJB GANG: J you never tall to me anymore did you forget who I was πŸ˜”
  16. Avery McCormick: Duhh_itz. Queen don't beg people scrolling through the comments to subscribe to you. How about you try MAKING A BUNCH OF CREATIVE CONTENT AND EARN THEM WITHOUT BEGGING
  17. Best Girl: What's your email?? I want to make a short asmr vid for your 20k special
  18. J ASMR: I didn’t forget! I have been really sick with a bad flu recently so I haven’t been on.
  19. TC 2016 DOG: Love it!
  20. Sabrina D.: What is your heritage?
  21. 1K YellowDiamond: Oooooo pretty....very elegant!!! I will check them out.
  22. とるけ: nice videoπŸ˜‡πŸ’Ÿ
  23. J ASMR: Hi!!! ✨πŸ€—
  24. Charlotte Cheok: Omg I am actually early ! Love you and ur vids j asmr ♡ ur the best !
  25. Charlotte Cheok: I just realised that you have 20k now yay congrats (if I am late on saying this sorry) j asmr your channel is growing so fast as last time I saw your channel which was some days ago had 18k i am so happy for you :D
  26. the doll maker: I love your hair
  27. maddiecat maddiecat: And i loved it when you rubbed the card
  28. Justbeing Haley: IF YOU LOVE GOD SUBCRIBE TO ME❤️❤️‼️πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ™ŒπŸΎ. I LOVE YOUR CHANEL
  29. Patricia Anne: CONGRATS ON 20K! loved the video :)
  30. J An: Omg I bet this video will save the world
  31. Sofia Chapa: Can you do an hour long video please!!!😘😘
  32. revistinha1: Nice bling J!! Congrats on 20K subs Hope you're feeling better today Have a great day <3
  33. KikyoNiwa7: My cats meow when I lock them out too!!!
  34. Justbeing Haley: Omg
  35. Sapphire Starlight: YOU LOOK LIKE MY MOM
  36. Someone: Greetings from GermanyπŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ😊
  37. Danny.the.potato: Idk why but you look like my social studies teacher πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  38. J ASMR: ❤️🀩❤️
  39. Marie Binger: Aaaahhhhhh your so beautiful ❤❤❤❤
  40. DovePlayz: Yay
  41. maddiecat maddiecat: Can you pls give me a shout out pls i sub and turn on your post notifications...love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much❤❤❤😚😚😚😚😚😚❤❤❤❤
  42. Mirai Yuno Gasai: Congratulations on 20,000 subscribers Jenna! (J ASMR) :)
  43. Leamsi 64: I love your cat lmao, she's always meowing (and it doesn't bother me at all). You should make an ASMR video petting your cat and maybe she'll even purr. Also, congrats for 20k subscribers!
  44. Stephanie: 20k YAy
  45. J ASMR: Thank you so much omg I’m blushing ☺️
  46. hania bocian: I love un boxing
  47. Fatima De Anda: Im glad to have helped in the 20k subs
  48. Lola Grace: TINGLES FOR DAYZZZZ
  49. Lyncott: Such a pretty necklace! I'm going to check them out!! :D Also that bubble wrap popping you did at the end was so good ❤
  50. Angela garcia: 0:45 my mood 24/7 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ love the video new subscriber and I am goings to be a permanent subscriber ❤️❤️
  51. XXFlorence JonesXX: Congrats on 20k! πŸŽ‰
  52. Sapphire Starlight: I didn't mean that in a bad way but you legit look like my mom
  53. Tina Tuger: Sorry don't love him
  54. Juliana Taylor: 10th Like. Wow. And congrats on the 20k! Your channel is one of my faves now!
  55. MissWeekend: AHH JUST WHAT I NEEDED TY
  56. Kelly Parker: 20k YAYYYYYYYY
  57. Bright Flower: Whaaaaaa, last time I saw u with 18k, now u have 20k!! You're growing so fast!
  58. Last Trico: Π‘Π»ΠΈΠ½ обоТаю тСбя,Ρ‚Ρ‹ самая Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠ°Ρ!πŸ’“πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’œπŸ’“
  59. Ariana Grande Κ• •α΄₯•Κ”: YAY!!!!!20k!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
  60. J ASMR: I didn’t forget! I have been really sick with a bad flu recently so I haven’t been on. These videos I pre recorded earlier in the week. I know who you are!
  61. J ASMR: ❤️
  62. Abeautifulgirl 1115: YAY You got 20k CongratsπŸ˜„
  63. Pennylane French: That's how I put on my necklaces
  64. Saul Bilsky: boxes are fun
  65. Jhon Michael Aguirre: So pretty.. keep up and stay cute so you can improve yo channel☺☺😊
  66. beads baubles and jewels, gentle giant, tapping therapy, tapping technique, tapping asmr, gentleman, necklaces for men, necklace in spanish, unboxing iphone 7, tapping solution, necklace pendants, gentleman in moscow, necklace charms, beads wholesale, asmr gibi, tapping block, asmr reddit, tapping maple trees, asmr definition, necklace stand, gentlemen prefer blondes, asmr glow, gentleness, beads for bracelets, tapping meditation, asmr youtube, necklace chain, beads of courage, beads for sale, asmr tapping, necklaces for women, asmr cardi b, necklace lengths, gentle dental, tapping for anxiety, beads galore, beads for doorway, unboxing nintendo switch, necklace for ashes, asmr 21 savage, necklace organizer, unboxing videos, beads curtain, tapping meaning, necklace length guide, asmr sounds, necklace extender, beads meaning, gentle synonym, gentlemen\u0027s agreement, unboxing iphone 8 plus, gentle whispering, gentleman\u0027s box, unboxing iphone xr, gentleman\u0027s agreement, beads and more, gentle monster, asmr slime, tapping points, necklace holder, necklace chain length, unboxing squishies, gentle leader, asmr lyrics, beadsmith, tapping definition, unboxing experience, necklaces for her, beads after beads, beads by the dozen, necklace with initials, gentlemen, gentle on my mind, beads of paradise, necklace sizes, unboxing airpods, necklace for mom, asmr soap, unboxing iphone xs max, tapping machine, beads in spanish, unboxing apple watch 3, tapping for weight loss, asmr eating, necklaces for girlfriend, tapping screw, gentleman jack, unboxing iphone 8, beads for hair, asmr triggers, unboxing toys, unboxing therapy, gentle dentistry, tapping games, unboxing youtube, necklace with name, unboxing iphone x, beadshop, gentle giant dog food, asmr video, asmr food, unboxing lol dolls, asmr microphone, gentle leader harness, boxing day, asmr honeycomb, tapping synonym, tapping out, gentle ben, tapping a keg, unboxing xbox one s, beads store, tapping head, beads near me, unboxing note 9, asmr darling, beadsbee boutique, tapping eft, unboxing ps4, asmr sleep

ASMR Jewelry Unboxing

223 Likes223 Dislikes
5,266 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 8 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment