ASMR-ish Washing My Sisters Hair - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR-ish Washing My Sisters Hair

  1. Bubbachu Babe: This is amazing! It was so relaxing to watch and even funny at some parts! Thank you!❤️
  2. J ASMR: Good luck!!!! Sleep well
  3. ツPineapples: Sorry it’s Bothering me *just*
  4. Malina M: I was about to go to sleep and you posted. I feel blessed. Love your videos xx
  5. Fatima De Anda: THE TEETH ARE THE SAME
  6. Hannes Remo: Another awesome video, relaxing,tingly, funny! I really liked this one!
  7. Михаил Стриханов: She heeds to wash my hair?
  8. Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887: Haii
  9. Ashley Casagrande: Your sister is trying so hard not to laugh in the beginning 😂
  10. Tranquil JOE: You both are adorable together 😀
  11. drake 96: J ASMR hi ! Very nice video
  12. PotatoFluff Chris: At night around 9:00, I'll watch this
  13. revistinha1: Dem family genes You guys are adorable Your sis has such a contagious smile Love that you had live audience too lol Thanks for making content for us J Hope you guys have a great week
  14. oh daddy: 3rd
  15. Headmassagerelaxer: 7:46 me extremely enjoying the massage but then thinking of all the responsibilities i have in life
  16. oh daddy: lol thats not what i meant but lit
  17. Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887: Second
  18. Not A Weeb: Your sister is just as pretty as you
  19. Meghan nicole: Oh my god I loved this😂🙌🏻
  20. Nathan L: This is really great! Maybe the best asmr shampoo sounds video on YouTube :) thank you for making this and I would love to see more videos similar!
  21. jackie muniz: First
  22. Jasmine Hurt: u look the same in a way
  23. Guilherme Fellipe: 100 like ^^
  24. Eva Awesome: I love you sooo much
  25. J ASMR: I’m working on having it ready this week!
  26. Beansoup231: i wonder if it tickled...
  27. sHiShTaR sHoOk: How old is your sister
  28. Julie Kitabjian: You guys are so pretty. Love your vids. What is your sisters name?? What is your pets names?? How much pets do you have and how many. I have 3 cats 1 hamster 1 snake 1 dog. 🖤🖤💜💜💛💛💚💚💙💙👚
  29. yes: Its Jemma but without her glasses, I knew it...It's an inside job. She's working for the government!
  30. Taylor Sykes: Adorable sisters
  31. Sim Ple: Yo, she look jus like you
  32. drake 96: Nice video :)!!!
  33. Sophie Trash: Water Walker Ministries ikr! That’s what I thought the first time I saw her
  34. n i n a h !: Se parece a Kika Nieto, bai
  35. Amoni Allen: OMG YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE SO PRETTY SHE LOOKS LIKE ANNA HENDRICKS
  36. Ariana Zuñiga: Wawh
  37. Victoria Borgia: I love your vids and ur sister is very pretty jsut like u
  38. SimpleName: You and your sister look alike!! Nice video, I loved it! ❤
  39. oh daddy: nope
  40. J ASMR: Sleep well!
  41. Black & White ASMR: I was skeptic of her being your sister but then she smiled and yup, y’all definitely related! Big smiles! Great work you guys :)
  42. Михаил Стриханов: Love you❤💋
  43. Armando: J ASMR I wasn't saying that like "you're slow" but like "your sub are growing really fast" :)
  44. Momosetta: J ASMR Thank you! I can't get over all the cute sister moments in this video 😁
  45. Cassandra Przekop: i can totally see the resemblance... both of you are so beautiful!!
  46. Lola Grace: You and your sister look a lot alike 😂❤️💜💙
  47. Sabrina D.: Beautiful teeth run in the fam lol
  48. giadal: This is sooooo relaxing. I needed it, thank u ❤️
  49. Momosetta: I really needed this tonight, I have exams starting Tomorrow, tysm J
  50. Jennifer: This is so beautiful.......I ike so much. Please more hair washing and treatment videos. kisses and greetings
  51. J ASMR: I do! Finally. That flu was rough.
  52. 3371k: This is THE BEST asmr shampoo video I've ever watched! Please make more similar to this! Maybe have her lean over the sink and really scrub he head! Use even more shampoo so the bubble sounds really come through! :D
  53. Andreea’s ASMR: Very relaxing☺️☺️☺️☺️
  54. J ASMR: She better!!!
  55. VG Spoonium: awh that's cute, you first involve your boyfriend, now your sister ! :p She seem to like it alot ! You look alike for sure ;)
  56. Boba 12: Omg I love this 🙂 you are so good at ASMR your my fave
  57. Lauren Pierce: She reminds me a bit of Nancy Wheeler from Stranger Things c:
  58. Theycallmejade: Just in time for bed, thanks J <3
  59. Adam S: Love this video! You did a great job. :)
  60. Armando: well...you wanted to do something for your 20k... it seems it will be for your 25k lmao
  61. J Am: J ASMR oh ok any idea when you can try to get that video done
  62. Oli Via: I want it so much !
  63. Alexandra Goulet: First
  64. Squidward Tentacles: I forgot when I started watching you, but when I did I was glad! You're beautiful and good at your job. I hope you keep growing and become the number one asmr ruler lol. Anyways, have a good day or night! Oh, lil' edit but your sister is also beautiful. (I also like your intro/personality and that you arent fake as the other asmr people. I also like your smile!)
  65. J Am: Can you let her wash your hair too
  66. Victoria Borgia: Lazy Girl how? She’s washing her sisters hair I said she’s pretty just like her. Just stop
  67. Pinapple Squishy: I sounds really good jenna
  68. ILove. Kaykay: I’ve slept literally all day and when you posted this I was like “ok guess I’m going to sleep some more after this” keep doing what you do and keep having fun with it..love ya ❤️❤️
  69. oh daddy: 4th
  70. itz me: Hi so asmr
  71. Gucci Rai: hi how are you. you and your sister are beautiful ily and your vids they make me happy 😊 and fall asleep 😴 i will try my hardest to watch all of your videos and comment i can really see the resemblance between you and your sister. ily
  72. John Marston: Victoria Borgia He meant because you misspelled "just"
  73. Milk Carton Kawaii: You and your sister are SO pretty 😍
  74. Beansoup231: they are females :) not guys!. have a nice day!
  75. Дима Голубев: you can wash hair soap in tub
  76. Headmassagerelaxer: 10:18 when I want to contact with my crush but then my other crush is walking by
  77. Minecraft Gamer Girl 7887: First one to like the vid
  78. Tami Crocker: U and ur sister are gorgeous lysm,btw good video 💕💜💕💜
  79. Water Walker Ministries: She really looks like Anna Kendrick (an actress)! Like she really does to me 😂
  80. freja engqvist: Ur sis is like very Beautiful 😍💔
  81. Lil Nell: She must be the little sister
  82. Nina Jade: I love your videos u deserve more subscribers 💙💙
  83. Kelly Parker: Wishy washy Seeing the dashy
  84. Wesley Beaty: 3rd
  85. Sandra: Nice video! Your sister seems a very funny girl, I love seeing how she cant stop smiling during the video. 😊The next time you doing a similar asmr I think you should let your sister wash your hair, because whit her sympathy the result I think it can be great too, haha...
  86. Power puff Girl: Nice video💇💆❤
  87. WhF: Awesome video! Very relaxing wash, love the attitude of both of you. and her hair is flawless. Was it fresh first day hair?
  88. Zo jie: Oh boy the water sounds i tried not to fall asleep and btw your sister looks alot like you. VERY PRETTY
  89. idk broskee: YAAAA
  90. J ASMR: Agreed!!! It’s crazy
  91. Adam S: 3371k That sounds interesting.
  92. KELA: Yessssss I love this and your sister beautiful just like you 😍👌🏻
  93. Jo Jo: Я также хочууу
  94. Blynde: Snacc
  95. las locuras de jazmin y su hermana: Se prevé a Kika nieto
  96. drake 96: 3371k yes good idea :)!!! Is possibile ???
  97. applehead: Aw man, I want a message like that soo bad lol
  98. J ASMR: Me too! My mom and sister were introduced to ASMR by me, and they love it. My dad hates it though lol :)
  99. SuperStellaForce: The sister must be sooo relax
  100. Annie Deng: Your sister is so pretty 💖
  101. Armando: J ASMR btw I still have to record mine.. I don't know if it's still worth?
  102. hairhunger: Very nice video ! PLEASE make many more hair washing videos ! Also make shampoo videos washing eachothers hair . THANK YOU!
  103. poker face: Nice gen
  104. A: You have beautiful genetics oml 💕
  105. SarcasticSarah }: Love it 😍
  106. Hannes Remo: You guys really look alike!
  107. basic: This is more funny than satisfying still loved it though♥
  108. Wesley Beaty: Lol 5th
  109. Ale Gymnastics: So relax O MY GOOD!!!😍
  110. Noelia Del Ara Carvajal Durán: Your sister is very cute(like you)❤️
  111. Brandy Blueberries: You guys are so beautiful! I love how supportive your family is of your channel <3
  112. Saul Bilsky: hola jennas sister greetings from the j asmr squad
  113. David Santos: She is so beautiful! <3
  114. Karo ASMR: Am I the only one jealous here?
  115. Tami Crocker: Thx so much for hearting my comment x
  116. Headmassagerelaxer: 10:25 feeling something where the sun doesn’t shine but it’s okay because your hair is getting washed and you don’t have to do it by yourself
  117. ASMR In The Car: Best face ever at 6:22 :p
  118. Ariana Grande ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ: 19th to like! Btw another great vid!
  119. Leanne Miller: you and your sister is so gorgeous!!!!😍😇
  120. QJB GANG: You feel any better j
  121. Just Lauren: Lol
  122. GHFear: This is just the best kinda videos on youtube. It really restores my faith in humanity. =) Glad to see you having fun with these videos J. Just keep having fun with ASMR as much as you can. My mom and I used to do this kinda stuff all the time when I was younger and have these relaxation sessions every weekend :D Feathers, headmassagers and stuff ^^. have a great week!
  123. sister chromatids, wetlands, sister gifts, hair store, asmr tapping, wet seal, hairspray, twine, wetv, hair growth, twin bed, hair colors, sister squad, washington dc weather, hairstyles, hairstyles for men, sisters, hair salon, wet hot american summer, asmr youtube, soap2day movies, sister wives update, washing machine, twin liquors, sister wives meaning, washington times, washington dc, sister location, hair straightener, hairless cat, soap opera digest, hair hoops, wet dreamz lyrics, wetransfer, twin falls weather, asmr video, hair dryer, asmr slime, soap shoes, twinning, sister sister, twin towers, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, haircut, wet koala, soap cutting, sister quotes, washington lottery, wet brain, washington monument, sister christian, haircuts for men, sister tattoos, twin bed dimensions, soapdish, washington university, asmr food, soap molds, washington football, soap making, sisters of mercy, twin falls idaho, asmr lyrics, wetsuit, soapbox, asmr triggers, twin peaks menu, asmr definition, sister hazel, soapcentral, twin cities, weather radar, asmr 21 savage, weather forecast, soap note, hairstyles 2019 female, sister circle, soap opera spoilers, hairless dog, washington examiner, twins of evil tour 2019, twin peaks, soap and glory, washington federal, sister sledge, washington huskies, washington capitals, asmr eating, washington redskins, wet lung, washington post, asmr gibi, https://wetransfer.com/, hair of the dog, wet brush, sisterlocks, wet and forget, washington, sister act 2, soap opera effect, soapstone, soapui, twin peaks restaurant, sisters brothers, washington state university, washington nationals, wet n wild, asmr sleep, soap making supplies, asmr cardi b, hairspray cast, sister act, hair cuttery, soap dispenser, asmr honeycomb, hair extensions, wet willies, asmr soap, soap opera, twinkies, soaps she knows, weta, twins, hair salon near me, washington wizards, asmr microphone, twin mattress size, asmr sounds, twin flame, twin cities weather, twin bed frame, weather, washington gas, sister in spanish, asmr glow, washington post sued, asmr darling, asmr reddit, soap on a rope, twin mattress

ASMR-ish Washing My Sisters Hair

581 Likes581 Dislikes
21,779 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 11 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment