ASMR INAUDIBLE WHISPERING ๐Ÿคซ - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR INAUDIBLE WHISPERING ๐Ÿคซ

  1. Iuliana Georgiana: ❤
  2. Fabiana Urrego: Me gusto pero que aces en la primera partw
  3. haleykins: lina kelava *_i heard “entire world”_*
  4. Mirrabell Frederica: You are a beautiful girl
  5. Little_ Lilly: Happy birthday!๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ
  6. Heres The tea Angelina.: Jeff Herman why?
  7. It’s Venice!: Hello✌๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–
  8. ะ”ะธะผะฐ ะ“ะพะปัƒะฑะตะฒ: you can wash hair solid soap in tub
  9. Maqjo: Analfabeta mรณwiฤ‡ nie umiem xd
  10. Destiny Delgado: Reni Reni June 26 so now I'm good ๐Ÿ˜Š
  11. RANDOMSTUFF!๐Ÿ˜‚: I just woke up,oh well,back to sleep i go๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
  12. Jellybean Cactus: It's really funny because in her other inaudible video she was about to reach 2k subs and 4 months later she's about to hit 100k
  13. Angel Halo: Early!!❤❤๐ŸŒˆ
  14. Jane Gloriana: 666 likes๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  15. bella mawdesley: Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA❤️❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ☮️☮️๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  16. Bella Marie: Cupcake Xoxxo I have 3 more dats
  17. SuperEagleOne: You said: workers of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains! Seize the means of production!
  18. wElcOmE tO AnOtHeR mUkbAnG: Some points you sounded like Eminem ๐Ÿ˜‚
  19. Sim Ple: U should do ASMR Scrappy Doo has been found dead in Miami
  20. Emma705 M: I like inaudible whispers but not when you talking like we know what you’re saying cause it just confuses me
  21. KILLER1diva BosS: SHE SPENT 150$๐Ÿ˜‚COUGHT THAT i think...
  22. peyton-y: I love it! Btw where did you get those earbuds? They are so cute! ❤️ ( happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰)
  23. haleykins: Emma705 M *_well that’s the point of inaudible whispers, ur not supposed to hear what they are saying ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♀️_*
  24. Grace Diaz: Also happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
  25. brknhrtcntnr: Crazy tingles. Underrated in the ASMR game
  26. Gabby Moss: Talking about me?๐Ÿ™ƒ what you gonna do?
  27. im dat llama: Happy birthday jenna! God blessed you with your looks and skills ๐Ÿ˜„
  28. Opal Wheeler: You are the best
  29. Alex Alexaki: Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’œ❤❤❤
  30. haleykins: lina kelava *_OHH i heard ur line ๐Ÿ˜‚ that was misleading_*
  31. R A C H E L: 5:27 to 5:31 lmao yes I can
  32. Paige Gordon: This video was posted 2 days ago and I only got the notification now .-.
  33. Kookie Makes me Soft: Shes gorgeous
  34. Mystical Narwhale 123: Happy birthday!!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  35. Lee Lavastone: Theodore Settles Dunno they might ๐Ÿค”
  36. Simiya Young-Riddick: Excalty๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
  37. Sofia Tube: This channel makes me sleep all the time love it!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Something to add: LETS GET JENNA TO 100k!
  38. Gamer girl Alicia: I can hear some of what your saying. I love you ๐Ÿ˜€
  39. Lee Lavastone: Lol XD
  40. Dulce Devora: Happy Birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ
  41. Hannah May thegymnast: .if there was a award for best asmr vids you would win it
  42. It’s Just Pompie: I though she was talking at the start, and I was like *am I deaf or something? Do I have a ear problem?*
  43. Sarah Grace: I wanna do ASMR but I hate my voice and I’m vary loud.
  44. StorieInChat Ale: You face whit the glasses is orrible!!
  45. vanessa: Well I guess it’s bedtime now
  46. Nina L: Heyyooo!!♥️ I'm earlie today yay!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  47. J ASMR: I just ramble whatever comes to mind!
  48. Ella Wallace: literally fell asleep lol
  49. 《Deep Dark Fears 》: R.I.P XXXTENTACION ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’”
  50. the ace family: Can you do anchor Lo-Fi mic nimbuling
  51. I LOVE KPOP: Like your vids
  52. Katerina Sp: Nice video but its realy hard to hear what u r saying
  53. Ellie Hanley: Anybody else fall asleep? Love ya!! :)
  54. no pos dinosaurio:v galaviz: good video❤❤
  55. Laeticia Palmyre: It's normal, right?
  56. nct fan: 2:03 when you are watching this video im in wyoming, jackson jackson jackson wyoming. i think thats what you said
  57. Faith Crown: And this time I’m On my way! To school amazing
  58. Kiran Gahir: Oof...YASSSSSSSS
  59. Samantha Sandoval: U should do another weird alien video plzzzzz
  60. ใ‚€ใƒผใ•ใ‚“: ใฏใ‚„!
  61. Kim Taehyung: It’s true!!!!!! I’m in all black, but I’m in shorts, a T-shirt and a ๐Ÿงข hat.
  62. xXNerdygirl28Xx: haleykins the time stamp is 1:40
  63. Jeff Herman: ;-;
  64. pine tree-: Gabby Moss ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
  65. Anxiety Nightmare: Is it just me but I like to watch asmr under a blanket or in a dark room..
  66. bella mawdesley: Thumbnail is GOALS
  67. oppa gemer: what do you talk h ?
  68. Megan ward. asmr: I love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys i love you guys
  69. SeHun's Yehet: Happy Birthday! Didn't know that were born in the same month lolol. Thank You for this!! I'll be studying now!
  70. Alissa Ramirez: Happy birthday I love u so much u make my wrold amazing thank u and happy birthday
  71. Sydney Crary: ** I can probably say whatever I wanted I don’t have a good short term memory ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  72. Jane Gloriana: ❤❤❤❤❤
  73. Harper Elizabeth: I finished almost exactly a month ago wow
  74. Giulia Heer: Katerina Sp That‘s why it‘s called „INaudible“, you‘re not supposed to understand anything
  75. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Anxiety Nightmare it’s not just you
  76. thitou horse: Bon anniversaire!!!
  77. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: It hurts me so much when a video comes out but I can’t watch it until bed unless I want to sleep NOW
  78. #oon1ight 3ix: I was here when it came out but I forgot to comment cuz I was half asleep
  79. Yolo Bro: Woke up 38 sec ago. Good night.๐Ÿ’ค๐ŸŒ™๐Ÿ˜ด
  80. Corgi Girl: Hii pls notice meh❤️
  81. Merman Aaralyn: An* ear problem, no but you do have a grammar problem
  82. Rose X: ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
  83. Cindy Parrella: Is anyone else falling asleep to this video???๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  84. Alyssa Stockwell: 46th comment yeet I love your vidios
  85. Giulia Heer: but that‘s the point...
  86. mads does a lot of nothing: you should really do a ramble video.
  87. Tasha Red44: Happy bday Jenna!!! Ur the best ILYSM๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ❤️❤️❤️
  88. R A C H E L: Nitendolo YT she said a curse word in the video
  89. Evil1JZ: Camila And Ilenne's Channel this literally has nothing to do with x
  90. inhale your vegetables: Your arent suppost to understand it..... its INAUDIBLE WHISPERING, meaning you cant understand it.
  91. Saul Bilsky: 0:02 "meow"
  92. J ASMR: Das de point
  93. Emiliano: I can fap to this
  94. ItssSaraa _31: 7 minutesss later OMG
  95. Lucy Bear: Holly Malady ha same ๐Ÿ˜‚
  96. Kaitlyn Brooks: This is so hard
  97. Emma Shukitis: Holy cow I’m early
  98. Sharyn Gella: Triggered! This video gave me so many tingles๐Ÿ’™
  99. lps akward_turtle Gameing: It kinda sounds like she is summoning a demon
  100. ok. bleh: even if it was a video where you were talking a little bit louder I probably couldn’t hear it I think I might be deaf I don’t know๐Ÿ˜„
  101. Sydney Crary: leila the animatronic I’m can’t remember but I think it was towards the middle of the video ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผ‍♀️
  102. Fatimah Ali: Argh my ears go and get tested yellow teeth woman
  103. Sodapoppy Junior: vanessa lol I just woke up and now I guess I’m going back to sleep
  104. Amelie Smith: Me: *wakes up* Me: Lets see whats on youtube Jenna: *uploads video* Me: I guess its bedtime Me: *shouts* night mum!
  105. Petru M: Like!!!!
  106. ximena: PERFECT❤️
  107. Destiny Delgado: I'm going to school now
  108. kingers: Just stop this is when funny shit becomes dead because lames like you fucking nasty ass fuck
  109. Jeff Herman: Well youtube said there was 0 comments.
  110. Reese Antaran: This was really relaxing. I'm dealing with some jetlag so this helped. I love you Jenna!❤❤
  111. Katheryn Gomez: Happy birthday to an amazing person!❤️ i love you jenna i always watch your videos and they are so relaxing!!! ๐Ÿ˜Œ ❤️
  112. Redly Rose: Love this soo much going to sleep to this later. Have a good day J love you soo much. ❤️๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜‚
  113. ssteggy _: Thank you for posting yet another video just in time for bed. keep doing what you're doing. Love from Missouri ❤
  114. bella mawdesley: Theodore Settles nahh I wish,I call everybody sister lol
  115. No face Asmr: Happy birthdayyyy!!!
  116. Jackson ss: Happy birthday love you
  117. Poppy Breen: Happy Birthday!!!!
  118. ToothPick News: I just woke up, hope I don't fall asleep
  119. Miley_Xoxo: This is amazing I sped it up to 2× and it's even better now ๐Ÿ’œ Love you Jenna
  120. iTzlittleMan: I was coming to do the same thing haha LLJ
  121. Megan ward. asmr: I love your YouTube videos
  122. Anxiety nightmare: I watch this if I can't fall asleep.. But this is amazing
  123. Keirrre 100: Do more please ๐Ÿค— Also can u do a video where u repeat trigger words
  124. keith maguire: I didn’t get any word
  125. JeonRoesDown LitTown: ∪® ®¡g∏t
  126. innocent intentions: T r I g G e R e D
  127. Babey Terror: Ok who’s getting there ass beaten for disliking this video?
  128. Camila Zuniga: R.I.P XXXTENTACION๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
  129. Kayla Ehler: ❤❤ -------- <------LOL
  130. Shadow Chang: I Shouldn't fall asleep while eating..
  131. Zeynep Bahar: I heard it!
  132. leila the animatronic: When was that?
  133. Paul Koch: Awesome, so tingly but i kinda want to know how you do it, like do you prepare a text and just change some letters so it gets inaudible or you just say whatever comes to your mind :0 would love to know but thanks for the vid :))
  134. Animationsperson Meh: Can you do this but do slime in your ears?
  135. RainbowGirl 7000: First
  136. Clarissadances: 5:56 'so a fun fact about me is i love the store target target target it's my favorite place in the entire world' I think??
  137. RainbowGirl 7000: I love your channel soooooooooooooo much ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
  138. Hooded Leopard: Happy birthday Jenna ๐Ÿ˜‡๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  139. pine tree-: I understood it what is wrong with me Edit: I understood it a bit don't come after me
  140. kingers: Alicia Wilks sounds like a foreign language to me
  141. LIA: I just met you and I love your chanel. Happy Birthday, darling!
  142. Donald gang: im dat llama yellow teeth
  143. b i s h: i love this please make more of inaudioable whispers
  144. lps glitter cat girl: Nitendolo YT sombody said the f word on this channel once and the comment never got deleted
  145. Holly Malady: I have no idea what you are saying but i like it! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚
  146. Evil1JZ: 《Deep Dark Fears 》 this has nothing to do with x
  147. Yeeun CLC: Jenna I heard I spent 150 dollars oh my *you spent it on your Apple Watch time is 0:59 to 1:07
  148. I’m not sure S: Tysm for another upload, love you x
  149. Heres The tea Angelina.: Jeff Herman but why?
  150. haleykins: Lili Magera *_thats the effing point.._*
  151. Amelie Smith: How do you speed it up?
  152. Minty Gacha: I used to do this as a kid randomly when i was outside because i thought it was fun. Hey , i Guess it’s not bad after all
  153. bubble toes: Lol thats the point, its inaudible! ๐Ÿคฃ
  154. Kayla Ehler: Babey Terror lol same
  155. ะบะพัะผะพั ะผะผ: What?
  156. Sam Balsham: I love that she post a lot and that I don’t have to wait to see her videos!
  157. Rosie Pena: Happy birthday J love you!
  158. Heres The tea Angelina.: First!!!
  159. roblox master: Mum: up ya get Me: ok Me: *sees video* Me also: goodnight mum Mum:....?
  160. Lastorld beast: 52 comment
  161. Mya Bott: I hope this is relaxing even tho you probly can’t even hear what I’m saying
  162. B. Kabar: Much love
  163. Danielle Hernandez: Happy birthday Jenna. I️ just want to say ever since I️ found you channel it has helped me fall asleep when I️ couldn’t. Have a great day! ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰
  164. Nitendolo YT: Jeff Herman, Slime Creator and More made the first comment.
  165. Kayla Ehler: Harper Elizabeth me too
  166. Rudy Cortez: Amelie Smith you go the three dots on the video and go to playback speed
  167. Icyfang: Hiiiii
  168. fluffy unicorns 25: Early!! I guess................
  169. Jeff Herman: First! :3 Yas so much good asmr! Best asmr channel of all the channels!
  170. Jeff Herman: RainbowGirl 7000 I wAs srry!
  171. R A C H E L: You said random shit in this video
  172. Juno~Mynx: This whole string of responses hurts my soul.
  173. Lucy Bear: J ASMR oh lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was still amazing tho
  174. ok. bleh: Cindy Parrella yes
  175. da_itz_your_ gurl_jordan: Hello can I have a shout out plz and I loved yr 30 mins slime ... I love you ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’–❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ
  176. Lili Magera: i dont hear what do you sayso its๐Ÿ‘Ž
  177. G0d3lite: Another amazing video by the best asmr person ever!
  178. bella mawdesley: Sister Jenna makes an amazing video,yet again! Love ya sister Jenna l❤️๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚
  179. Julia Rodriguez: Can you pls do more inaudible whispering, I really loved this video!
  180. my wig is sh00k: Maybe not the entire world but close to the entire world
  181. Grace Diaz: I love when u do these fast ๐Ÿ˜‚
  182. Lee Lavastone: Correct
  183. Babey Terror: Just woke up *sees video* Night mom!
  184. some girl from somewhere: Josway Hall-Aguilar yellow teeth are the healthiest so :)
  185. J ASMR: That’s the point !! Lol :)
  186. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Lol
  187. Kaelyn Grace Vlogs Rodriguez: 96th like wow!
  188. Saul Bilsky: Another amazing video by an amazing person
  189. Anahi Sรกnchez: I love it❤
  190. Rosie Pena: I just woke up and I saw this and the minute I started watching it I fell asleep.
  191. Nitendolo YT: We know Jenna does the best than the rest on ASMR.
  192. Shelby Zahn: All I understood was that some business was going out of order and that she was in Jackville Wyoming :)))
  193. Izzy Harris: I LOOOOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’ž
  194. Savannah Burgess: Wtf just stop lol
  195. Evil1JZ: Lili Magera that’s the damn point
  196. Rmani Netterville: This is one of my favorite!
  197. Alicia. Cikursch: The cat at the beginning made me laugh so hard idk why ๐Ÿ˜‚
  198. Ella Wallace: your videos are awesome and i can't wait to see your new one. lots of love
  199. Dexter Hall: Happyyy birthday!!! This isn't my actual account but I really love your videos! You're amazing and should keep up the good work.
  200. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Is it just me but after 2:04 she says I’m in Jackson Wyoming
  201. Vito Scaletta: H a p p y Birthday ) ) ) :3
  202. Jeff Herman: Babey Terror SAME XD
  203. Left to be alone Emptiness: Happy birthday I love you Jenna have a great day ❤️๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’š❤️
  204. Rod el Nica: Really good!
  205. KQ ._.: I’m sitting here- half asleep- trying to decipher what’s she’s saying...
  206. Sydney Crary: “This is relaxing because I really doubt you can hear what I’m saying right now, so I can pretty much say whatever I want” I think that’s what she said. It’s kind of ironic that that’s one of the main lines that I heard๐Ÿ˜‚
  207. Snazzylicious: 6:53 I think I'm going to eat some ice cream after this video is what I heard lol maybe I'm just hungry ๐Ÿ˜‚
  208. Daily Dose Of Yanna: This video gave me a weird feeling in my stomach but it was good though
  209. Sophie Jasselin: chills aaall over my head
  210. Jeff Herman: Clarissadances YA I HEARD IT TO XD lol
  211. Peyton Burge: You did great and I love this trigger
  212. Valllpeace: Where did you get your mic or what is it called?
  213. Paulina Mata: This is verry cool๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  214. Judy Yumol: OMG so relaxing๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜
  215. Nitendolo YT: Jeff Herman you were not the first comment
  216. kk538 lol: I understand wut h r saying I have good hearing
  217. Saul Bilsky: Ragnar Lodbrok cmon man just stop
  218. Glitter Bitter: Lol
  219. Gabby Moss: Alexis Marie Bolton oh, you’re gonna stick the middle finger up. I’m so scared. I’m shaking๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
  220. Bella Marie: Happy Birthday Jenna❤️ Hope u have an amazing day
  221. Evil1JZ: yeah that’s the point
  222. Jules Reid: Honeslty i understood a lot after 5:56
  223. haleykins: *_”toys r us because u know, they are going out of business and ??? actually. they have a now hiring sign which i think is pretty funny becaause they are going out of business IDK IDK” was i right? ik i’m a bit off but granted, i can’t memorize everything_*
  224. Millennial Jamaa: 0:00 Did she even comb her hair
  225. Jeff Herman: Bc I was?
  226. Derp Derp: Happy birthday u helped me with stress
  227. diana ghazali: vanessa SIKEEE
  228. R A C H E L: Ale squishy Love bro was that an insult?
  229. mouth sounds asmr, mouth sounds album, inaudible melodies chords, triggers definition, triggers for anxiety, mouth sounds no talking, asmr reddit, mouth sounds vinyl, inaudible software, whispering canyon cafe, whispering oaks apartments, triggers meaning, whispering angel, inaudible synonym, whispering vine, triggers for migraines, whispering woods, asmr food, triggersaurus, asmr soap, triggers for cold sores, whispering angel rose, triggers for ibs, triggers for seizures, whispering pines nc, whispering death, asmr honeycomb, whispering winds, mouth sounds all star, inaudible melodies lyrics, mouth sounds drive me crazy, inaudible sounds, asmr glow, asmr darling, triggers worksheet, mouth sounds full album, mouth sounds annoying, whispering willows, asmr definition, mouth sounds animation, inaudible download, mouth sounds tracklist, asmr lyrics, inaudible plural, asmr microphone, inaudible 1.97, asmr sounds, whispering pines golf club, inaudible in a sentence, inaudible definition, asmr cardi b, triggers in sql server, inaudible meaning, whispering oaks, asmr triggers, mouth sounds irritating, inaudible asmr, inaudible melodies tab, triggers in spanish, mouth sounds friends, whispering smith, asmr youtube, inaudible screaming, asmr tapping, inaudible melodies, inaudible whispering, mouth sounds soundcloud, inaudible antonym, triggers in oracle, whispering pines apartments, triggers book, whispering meadows, mouth sounds imagine, mouth sounds book, inaudible productions, triggers sql, asmr gibi, whispering hills, whispering eye, mouth sounds phobia, asmr sleep, whispering pines, mouth sounds mouth silence, triggers for rosacea, triggers in salesforce, whispering hope, mouth sounds songs, inaudible drm, triggers synonym, asmr video, triggers of asthma, inaudible app, mouth sounds neil, asmr eating, asmr 21 savage, whispering oaks winery, asmr slime, mouth sounds bustin, triggers for depression, triggers for gout

ASMR INAUDIBLE WHISPERING ๐Ÿคซ

808 Likes808 Dislikes
22,590 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 18 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment