ASMR TONGUE CLICKING - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR TONGUE CLICKING

  1. Lucie Heartfillia: Me : sleeping like a baby Ad: do you suffer from bad earring ?? Me : I GUESS I DO NOW
  2. J ASMR: Those of you who are saying I’m uninterested and this video seems rude.... it’s an approach at unintentional ASMR. Like you’re just sitting in your room and your friend is hanging out with you playing on her phone making tongue clicks. It wasn’t that I was bored. It was on purpose.
  3. Cárémél P0PC0RN: I thought you were making an excuse at first but it doesn't really matter. All it matters that we get tingles or maybe sleep
  4. Ben Je Gek Geworden: +OrienDagenheart MSP that is just bullshit lol
  5. Sandcarved Azir: yas
  6. Viltė Damašaitė: this video so boring cause she is been doing the same thing 😞
  7. Yuki Hao: Do a part 3 of asmr at 200% speed 😊
  8. Jimin’s Jam: •YouNique Me• no u
  9. Sou Gege: OMG I didn't know that this sound was tingles lol I do this all the time XD
  10. 诸葛亮: love it
  11. Julia Rodrigo: #EarlySquad
  12. Drew M: Ben Je Gek Geworden what do you mean? I totally got what she was doing.
  13. CE Nation: She just siting back there on istagram
  14. Laney Page: Dancer 132 it's Jenna Bryan
  15. lara: i love your videos so much 😍💍
  16. Laney Page: And to day for me is a teacher work day so no school
  17. clown that frowns: Lmao
  18. SANDERZ8: Hey random person scrolling through the the comments Have a nice day or night 😁
  19. TheHamish89: Anyone that thinks you’re uninterested needs to look back and see how many videos you’ve put out over the last 9 months 😂
  20. Delainey Dwyer: She was on Instagram lol me
  21. Whalien 52: I agree
  22. • Simply.izzie •: Hewo I’m earlyy ((: And I’m first.. where are my people ?!
  23. Pedro Henrique: how far man has come to make money...
  24. Deez nuts GOT EM: Yasss Queen 👑
  25. Just a simple YouTube account.: Lil Nil here , we don’t don’t have no school at Friday 😞.. but we don’t have school Wednesday pm :3
  26. Drew M: Breeana Fifield well, they’re dumb.
  27. J ASMR: I was interested. I took more of an unintentional ASMR approach. Like your friend is just playing on her phone
  28. UNICORN 3318: ^ w ^
  29. Doki Milk: Aaaa i can't get tingles when someone's staring at their phone , it doesn't feel as personal then and kinda rude idk sorry ;-; thankyou for uploading tho hehe 💛
  30. Drew M: I totally got it. Like you are doing homework with someone and they are tongue clicking or turning pages or whatever.
  31. not related: Thanks, J. Always love you~~~
  32. Cárémél P0PC0RN: Lmao
  33. Cow King: J ASMR AND PPOMO HAS UPLOADED IN THE SAME HOUR
  34. Sophie Grace: 3rd!!
  35. Laney Page: It was at 9:00 where I am
  36. JellyBean Toe: +J ASMR oh I get it... sorry to misinterpret. I just thought if you weren't interested in a video, you shouldn't force yourself to make one. My bad 😕
  37. Lil Nil: Thank you for posting at 6 am. Time to go back to sleep😴❤️ Lies school☹️
  38. Mr pro pipes: At this point and time 34 illiterate people have viewed this amazing video...
  39. can we get 50 subs no vids?: @Unique_P takes one to know one
  40. RBL 1164: Make video with licking lollipop, princess :))
  41. UNICORN 3318: Hi! ♥★♥★♥
  42. icore: Viltė Damašaitė that was the point my dude
  43. worzelg77: Great tongue clicking sounds! ❤️ Will the hair brushing video be up next?
  44. Jimin Oppa: Im going to study to this Rn
  45. Drew M: Ben Je Gek Geworden nonsense. Did you even read her pinned post?
  46. 3DBR ASMR: ♥
  47. karis lee: so the 10 ppl who disliked the video, dishonor on you, your family, and your cow
  48. JellyBean Toe: If you dont want to make a video, then dont. You didnt seem very interested in making this video lmao
  49. Bianca Cartwright: Hiii
  50. alyssa nieb: You are the best❤️
  51. Cow King: moo?
  52. 01010110 01101001 01110110 01101001: guess i'm early ♥️
  53. Javier Jesus Martinez Fariñas: Very nice .... All ASMR's videos must have tongue clicking ... Including roleplays ... For me are the best tingles. I'm new here, my young lady but I'm very happy to found your Channel 😊😊😊😊😉😉😉🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😴😴🙏😴😴😴 😴😴
  54. Lil Nil: Laney Page you are lucky. We had no school on Friday because of teacher work day
  55. Ein Etwas: Get i pined
  56. Akiba Cooper: Doki Milk SAME THING I WAS SAYING. ITS NOT TINGLY AT SLL AND KINDA DISRESPECTFUL TO ME
  57. Jimin’s Jam: JellyBean Toe so that's her problem. Everyone have different face expression . U don't know if she is uninterested or not
  58. 童Xiaochen: Where is your boyfriend
  59. Lu Rs: J thank you !! You help me with mi sleep problem omg 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 i admire you so much girl!! Blessings from Mexico
  60. Jane Gloriana: 50❤
  61. mads does a lot of nothing: asmr queen!
  62. Unique _P: Look like a fucking duck🦆
  63. リバティーウォーク: very good! this is my fav triggger and most amsrtist usually dont just do the tongue clicking but you did ! so thank you.
  64. El Andru: Oh well, That was my first impression when I saw the video🤔, now that You say it I see the point, But I didn't know that until I saw your comment, now that I watch the video again, You can Mostly see that It was on purpose
  65. Kwartoverhalf fan: Yeey your post again 😍
  66. 5000 Subscribers without any videos: Not there cow :0
  67. Nugget B: I loved the "in the background" feel it was sooo relaxing
  68. can we get 50 subs no vids?: Me too
  69. Ava Gwaro: What is she doing on her phone?!
  70. Savvy .B: I love this video so much. And when are you doing the name Asmr video 💕
  71. Laney Page: I don't know why but yesterday I watched your confession video on your other channel and it was the best thing you have ever made
  72. Mica Gomez: I love your videos so much! Saludos desde Argentina !!!!!!
  73. m a s h a: Love it!! Btw I can see that ur scrolling an Instagram page in the reflection of ur glasses 😂❤️
  74. Legendary: 2x 👌
  75. Shae Smith: I LOVE YOUR ASMR!!!!❤️
  76. Minty Gacha: OH NO , WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE MY EARPHONES. I NEED TO SQUEEZE IN AS MUCH TIME POSSIBLE , I HAVE 1%
  77. Cárémél P0PC0RN: +Ben Je Gek Geworden hmmmm that's what I thought .. but I don't really care because I'm not tired and just came here for fun
  78. Dancer 132: Laney Page what is her other channel?
  79. J ASMR: Please read the pinned comment :(
  80. chloe dyne navarro: Wow I can I be pinned
  81. Drew M: My eyes are closed the whole time, so I didn’t really see it. Lol! But, yeah, I totally got the unintentional ASMR thing....looking at her phone on purpose.
  82. Theresia Sabrina: 85th viewers
  83. Ben Je Gek Geworden: +icore de ping is just bullshit she just wanted an excuse for being on her instagram
  84. Thomas Lee: Your lips make me clench my teeth.. beautiful. - Thomas
  85. Unique _P: Youre rude girl you know?
  86. Sam Too Clean: 🤙🏾🤙🏾
  87. Drew M: Ava Gwaro read the pinned post.
  88. vipseungri: Do u feel tired clicking your tongue for 10 mins😂😂
  89. Haleigh Nicole: Love your vids!! 😍
  90. Breeana Fifield: Sadly 44 people have now disliked this video
  91. Doki Milk: +J ASMR ahhhh i see , I'm sorry love . I never usually post negative things on videos i felt really guilty aaah . I see i didn't know it was intentional i apologise!💛💛
  92. Brandon Äro: Rn it's 20:44 where I live
  93. lex ii: Thank you for posting I was about to fall asleep
  94. icore: •YouNique Me• read the pinned comment, please.
  95. nct fan: aнн ι ғoυnd мy new ғavorιтe тrιgger~~~
  96. tapping asmr, tapping for weight loss, click cast, clicks per second, mouth sounds full album, mouth sounds all star, mouth sounds soundcloud, tongue out emoji, mouth sounds tracklist, asmr gibi, mouth sounds album, click on detroit weather, tapping solution, tapping maple trees, tapping meaning, asmr sounds, mouth sounds friends, mouth sounds no talking, tongue rings, tongue tied lyrics, asmr sleep, asmr video, tapping games, clickbait merch, tapping head, asmr tapping, click2houston, asmr soap, tongue scraper, asmr glow, tongue emoji, tongue and groove ceiling, clicker, click test, tapping meditation, asmr definition, click movie, tapping eft, tongue and quill, tongue tie, mouth sounds asmr, mouth sounds mouth silence, clickup, asmr youtube, asmr lyrics, clicker heroes 2, tongue eating louse, mouth sounds imagine, tongue posture, asmr triggers, tapping out, tapping technique, asmr darling, asmr microphone, mouth sounds animation, tapping screw, tongue tied song, tongue and groove, tongue cleaner, asmr eating, clickondetroit, asmr food, tongue twisters, tongue thrust, tongue in cheek, asmr slime, tapping points, clickworker, mouth sounds vinyl, tongue sores, tongue piercing, clicker heroes, mouth sounds neil, clickpay, mouth sounds phobia, asmr cardi b, mouth sounds annoying, clickhole, clicksafety, tapping definition, tapping therapy, asmr honeycomb, clickfunnels, clickbank, tapping a keg, mouth sounds bustin, mouth sounds irritating, asmr reddit, tongue twisters for kids, click speed test, mouth sounds book, asmr 21 savage, tapping block, tapping synonym, tapping machine, mouth sounds songs, tapping for anxiety, mouth sounds drive me crazy, clicklist, tongue cancer

ASMR TONGUE CLICKING

547 Likes547 Dislikes
13,926 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 15 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment