ASMR ELF TINGLES - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR ELF TINGLES

  1. eszter s: 24:42- sooooo cuteee 💖
  2. Amanda M: you are so good at this.
  3. Lulu 49: Do you live in America. For your PO box
  4. Sony Storis: The very relax video , I slip 😴😴😴
  5. *MSS *: PantherPlayz congrats you are first!
  6. AngelBunny Bella: First!!! **refreshes page** Nvm 517th!!!
  7. Ella Gibson: Omggggggggg I’m actually early for once! ☺️😂💜🥰
  8. Claymonster Meow: You look pretty 🤗
  9. Bianca Regano: +dill_pickle I smell flavored cucumbers.
  10. BELLA LILY: Your honesty so pretty and sweet. I bet 100,000$ J ASMR won’t respond
  11. Margarete Ferreira Da Silva: ZzZzZzZz
  12. Mia Sotelo: Iysm I wish you could post everyday
  13. Rachel Park: Ahhh the tingles. I love you so much!!
  14. JILLY JUICE: I love you’re _ASMR_ it’s so relaxing
  15. Funny & Satisfying Videos: Nice
  16. Itzz Madzy: AMAZING I mean- amazzzzzzzzing
  17. Nico Nico: WOAH
  18. Anti Everything: i really needed this im having personal issues and I just want them to go away sadly thats not going to happen thank you for relaxing me for a sort while
  19. Jüliana Picazø: Your lashes slay tbh
  20. Ava .: This is really good asmr!(first)
  21. Whiskey Warlock: Just hearing you do your thing makes me smile like an idiot. Thanks for the tingles ❤
  22. lizzie pagans: I love you
  23. kimberly curtis: actually you are ROCKIN those lashes 😍
  24. Meme Asmr: ok but like where is boyfriend steve this is his channel
  25. J ASMR: :)
  26. erin music: Honestly you did better then me with the eyelashes... I was at a friend's house and we were trying eyelashes for the first time and I glued it to my hand 🤣
  27. Jamie And Animals: Omg I love the hair 💗
  28. Nochu: this is so good?????
  29. Jayla Bright: That merch is everything
  30. J ASMR: <3
  31. PantherPlayz: Hi
  32. Fanniy: You look soo cute💖 & i loved the triggers✨
  33. Vamari Hunter: At least you do eyelashes better than me! I love it though
  34. Jüliana Picazø: J ASMR big oof ily :)
  35. Lenny Kenny: Here before 1k views 😩👌
  36. Sis Asmr: please a hand sound videooo I’ve been asking for monthssss. 😂🥰 btw your lashes are great :)
  37. Rox.c. K: LOVE YOUUU
  38. alyssa nieb: Hi Jenna I was wondering if you could do another video of lid sounds, you are so good at them. Also I loved the knit sounds they were really good, love you ❤️
  39. Deethya Karthikvatsan: Loveeeeeee this so much
  40. Nella Nissinen: How does she have the most creative and high quality videos!! This girl deserves more subscribers! ❤
  41. Truthfully ASMR: WHY WEREN'T YOU AT ELF PRACTICE
  42. Jedi Paws: Erik Destler sure?
  43. PastelMocha: Just what I need. <3
  44. Icon: I smell bisexualsss
  45. ;-; nothing to see here: I smell rocks.
  46. Donna Spayd: I know you are not going to see this but love you Jenna
  47. Creative Girls Only: ✨TIME STAMPS✨ 0:42 Intro 1:41 The first slime💚 in your ears! Playing around with it 5:00 Poking the slime (amazing sounds!)👆 5:00 - 15:50 Playing around and poking the slime💁‍♀️ 15:50 Silver and white Christmas decoration⚪️ 18:19 Making sounds with a red cap♥️ 19:56 Making sound with the red cap and the Christmas decorations⚪️🔴⚪️ 20:28 Playing with the slime and the red cap❤️💚 20:52 Back to making sounds with the cap 21:52 Some hand sounds👐 22:33 Some mouth sounds👄 23:00 Taking off the fake eyelashes and making sounds with them👁 24:38 The outro (sadly.. i didn’t want it to end!) Thank you Jenna, for making such amazing content for us! Love to you!❤️
  48. Fallen x Kali: 10:30 *BUBBLE ABUSE AND MURDER*
  49. xxx tentacion #1: J ASMR your videos are so relaxing and peaceful. 💓
  50. Brooklyn Vela: Amazing!!!!!
  51. Ani's Quince: Awsome vid I love it this really helped with me fall asleep n get rid of my head ach
  52. GalaxyVoid: U look cute at a elf lol
  53. Mei Moo: Jenna i loveeee youuuuu
  54. Wolfy Asmr: Hi jenna, I love yout videos and I think that you are an amazing and talented person. Keep uploading. Always watching, Maddie
  55. Taya Marquardt: Did you know that Elf means eleven in German?🇩🇪🤔😂
  56. I’m Dead Inside: Ok no capp you deserve so much more recognition
  57. Lucy xox: amazing video as usual!! also what lashes are you using?? i’m in love with the style (also i think that you think they’re worse than they actually are!! a little bit more glue on the inners & they would’ve been perfect :) )
  58. goldxn_foxxz LPS: I smell Xbox controller
  59. Claymonster Meow: Your pretty 🤗
  60. James McCarthy: Hi J.
  61. Margot VdB: I love the elf character and her voice, really relaxing video and great eyelashes 😊
  62. Fanniy: Alyssa Lou yea i would like a handsounds video too🥰
  63. April Fools Jesus: Your lashes aren't too bad. I mean, I can't even wear falsies. No glue can hold them to my sweaty eyelids...
  64. Presley Faus: Hiii😆
  65. Lillian Treder: I love your ASMR so much❤️😎😄
  66. Jüliana Picazø: Legends say if you’re early Jenna replies to comments 🤔
  67. Little wolfie Wolf: HeyyyyyyI love your videos!!!!!!!
  68. mya kathleen: I LIKE THE BEGINNING LIKE THE WHAT TO EXPECT THATS SO COOL !
  69. Payton owo: First like and comment
  70. Brenda Carmona: First one
  71. ShillyShadowz: 4TH
  72. Ob Girls: I love this. 🧚🏻‍♀️🎅Yass
  73. It's just Me: First love u j
  74. TheLittleAvaShow: What happened to Beck?
  75. Jay Dougan: You’re such a lovely human
  76. I'm not sure Why: Low key adorable
  77. Jane Cho: She is really beautiful and needs well coached falsies
  78. Kayla Mackenzie: You should do eat eating sounds please
  79. Ry Bug: I'm the one who texted you is this j asmr! ILYSM! ❤️
  80. Red Pink and twice: Are you a free elf ?
  81. Elle •hârrįš: I’m I a tingly mood I’m getting tons today!
  82. k a r i n: YOU ARE SO CUTEEEEEEE🧚‍♀️💗
  83. spoopy ****: YESSS
  84. Queen Roawr: ASMR TINGLEFS would have been a better title ;)
  85. Lisete Jaanimäe: Who else wet ahhhhhhh🥴from the first sound. Like if you did👍
  86. Mackenzie Page: Haha reminds me of Dobby 😄
  87. Paxman: Early?
  88. Cee Cee: ILYYYY
  89. Maciel Camacho Díaz: I need your perfect smile 😭
  90. Mad's Squishies: love your channel so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  91. sweet murder -_-: 4:24 omg😨😱💖💞😴😴 Edit: or 4:25
  92. sweet murder -_-: Just what everyone needed
  93. why not sleep instead: Oof
  94. Jayla Bright: this is 🌈 🌈 says hi This is 🌈 when j asmr goes by 😴
  95. Anna Castellaneta: Ur sooooo prettyyyy
  96. Dexter: “Mum...I have slime stuck in my ear ...
  97. Sofia Štefanková: Eyyy! Thanks for better day 💛
  98. Skye Covers: J YOUR EYELASHES LOOK PRETTY GOOD TBH NO LIE, I’m so proud I love you! Thanks for uploading!!!!
  99. Sis Asmr: Fanniy i always replay her intros because her finger flutter is amazinggg, and ik she made a finger fluttering video once before but I’d love another one :))
  100. Jasmijn Vermeulen: Nooooooo the lashes😭😭
  101. Minty Gacha: I SMELL FAKE EYELASHES
  102. Malinq _: I smell Chicken
  103. Emma Lungwitz: This is a really tingly video
  104. Cárémél P0PC0RN: Yup this is why I'll never wear eye lashes again actually I've never wear them before so uhh but I won't cus I hate make up and all those stuff lmao I'm not a girly girl ! Lol!
  105. KANON: Beautiful!!!!!!!
  106. Jedi Paws: So does this make Luna Santa Paws?🐾🖤
  107. Li-li Wolfycorn: 1:46 BEGONE DEMONS!!!!!!
  108. Queen Rose: Yayyyy elf asmr
  109. xXStingerXx: You look adorable!~
  110. Uncle Jesse: Elf looks like Reese Witherspoon!
  111. Wilma Torres: When you a little late and wonder why but then realized that you forgot to subscribe...(I just did) *Read More*
  112. Clare M: J ASMR ilysfm!!! The f stands for fracking
  113. BELLA LILY: J ASMR omg thanks so much. Ily so much❤️
  114. Rosy Hernandez Rosas: kiss me noooooow
  115. Gianna Castro: I loved this video just like I love YOUUU! Happy holidays to you and your family person scrolling through the comments💕
  116. Eliza Țară: Yayyy time for sleep
  117. Kieran carrick: Legend says if u add her on ig or sc u can talk to her a bit like me
  118. Angel puebla: I love your channel
  119. why not sleep instead: THIS IS SO CUTE OMG THE VOICE AWWWWW
  120. Zoey Myers: J ASMR Good job on your ASMR videos!
  121. It’s Chloe I guess: The t i n g l e s❤❤
  122. holiday cocktails, holidays in january, elf costume, holiday dresses, holiday today, asmr tapping, christmas quotes, asmr 21 savage, elf the musical, christmas vacation, that gunk in your ears ielts, christmas countdown, elf on the shelf meme, holiday inn movie, asmr darling, asmr soap, holiday calendar, christmas gift ideas, elf quotes, christmas lights, christmas ornaments, christmas tree shop, asmr video, elf bowling, christmas movies, asmr reddit, asmr gibi, holidays in march, holidays 2019, holiday cards, holiday inn, elf on the shelf clothes, elf movie, holiday movies, holidays in february, asmr lyrics, elfrid payton, asmr cardi b, snot in your ears, asmr youtube, holiday appetizers, elf on the shelf names, holiday bowl, christmas nails, christmas cards, elf yourself, elf poreless putty primer, asmr glow, christmas songs, asmr sleep, asmr honeycomb, asmr definition, christmas cookies, elf names, holiday valley, asmr sounds, christmas wallpaper, elf putty primer, asmr microphone, asmr slime, elfster, christmas coloring pages, asmr triggers, holidays 2018, elf on the shelf, asmr food, elfen lied, holiday cookies, holiday baking championship, elf on the shelf movie, holiday in handcuffs, elf cast, holiday inn express, christmas tree, asmr slime in your ears no talking, elf on the shelf ideas, asmr eating, christmas pictures, christmas background, christmas chronicles, elf name generator, christmas music, christmas decorations

ASMR ELF TINGLES

628 Likes628 Dislikes
10,723 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 9 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment