ASMR VOGUE 73 QUESTIONS whispered - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR VOGUE 73 QUESTIONS whispered

  1. Okay Loser: Mhm?
  2. Asmr Nell: Queen j asmr😍
  3. I’m a Potato: I love your asmr videos
  4. Katie Long: Love you Jenna 😍😍😍😍
  5. TC 2016 DOG: Yeah I’m early! Love you Jenna! 😍
  6. Lola Grace: ❤️
  7. •Equine_Breyer•: Holy sheet! I live in Des Moines too!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😍
  8. Dri X: legendary
  9. Miriam Barbulescu: I LOVE YOU ❤❤❤
  10. A: Milk Sensei Operation J Confirmed.
  11. mama mia: I do interviews with myself.. im sad
  12. WowFantasticAsmr!: you are the savior of the asmr community!!! Woooo
  13. ꡬ민지: It looks more beautiful todayπŸ€­πŸ‘πŸ»
  14. Samuel Montenegro: Hey.
  15. Kawaii Cutie: I feel like a star
  16. Bf1 Fanboy: Not bad........... actually good unlike a lot of other asmrist's so it's a yes for me
  17. julia. D: I don't get tingles anymore on ASMR can Someone help me
  18. Charlotte Cheok: Omg I am actually early YAY anyways I love your vids and you and you make me feel so relax in my life u r the first one who gave me the tingles so... YAY... Also remember that you are always loved and you are the best!
  19. Saul Bilsky: super early
  20. Luna ASMR: Yayyyyy #Early!!!!! And Congrats On 20k !!! I was waiting for you to get there! I noticed that everyday that i look at your subs you have 1k more
  21. ssteggy _: I'm in missouri! Woo
  22. ADRI MARTIN 22: Are you serious!! You hit 24k already?!! Wow girl... wow❤️❤️❤️
  23. chanyeoluwus: H
  24. Aidan Mac: But the real question is why wasn't this real?
  25. nora h: Try different types of asmr that you haven't before
  26. ihaveno name -_- No thanks: HOCKEYYYYY
  27. QJB GANG: Great video j you litπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
  28. idk broskee: YESS QUEEN
  29. Andreea’s ASMR: Yass back at it again with the vogue vibes
  30. revistinha1: I'm sorry you're going through a rough time J I'm glad you're better from the flu tho When you read the sad movie question I remembered the dick move in Bridge to Terabithia You don't do shit like that Disney wtf! Hope you're having a good day Think 25k is coming before the end of the week ;D
  31. Milk Sensei: We need to spend the word so she can have a bigger channel my fellow viewers we will now start operation J
  32. R_A_M: Dis is da best!!!! Great jobπŸ˜›
  33. sevendueceoffsuit: You like conspiracy books and your skin is flaking off = lizard person confirmed, probably illuminate as well πŸ‘½
  34. AbbiCat: Earlyyy❤️
  35. ASMR with Charleigh: The questions are basted off of who u are
  36. kaerlina MSP: Love this❤πŸ’‹πŸ‘
  37. Espinoza Challenges: Hi
  38. whisper of the worm quest, whispering, asmr cardi b, trigger point, newegg, trigger finger surgery, asmr tapping, trigger fish, triggered feminist, vogue editor, whisper of the heart, trigger finger splint, newsela, triggered, asmr eating, vogue wigs, trigger point injections, trigger warning killer mike, triggertech, whisper challenge, vogue mexico, vogue 73 questions, asmr honeycomb, whisperers, asmr video, whispering pines, news, asmr sleep, vogue definition, asmr microphone, vogue knitting, whisper song, asmr darling, vogue runway, whisper of the worm, asmr food, new orleans saints, vogue fabrics, news today, new orleans, trigger finger treatment, triggered meme, new zealand, whispering eye, new york yankees, vogue nails, new york and company, new movies, whispered falls, trigger finger, trigger point therapy, whispering oaks, whispering hills, vogue theater, vogue madonna, vogue glasses, asmr glow, trigger thumb, whispersync, vogue magazine, whispering angel, trigger definition, vogue patterns, new york, whispers in the loggia, vogue meaning, whisperers the walking dead, trigger synonym, asmr slime, new balance, asmr lyrics, trigger warning, triggered gif, whispering angel rose, vogue cleaners, asmr soap, whispering canyon cafe, new york lottery, whisper catalyst, asmr 21 savage, new emojis, vogue italia, asmr gibi, new york times, new england, trigger point foam roller, new amsterdam, vogue lyrics, new york post, asmr sounds, vogue tires, whispering woods, asmr youtube, new england patriots, asmr definition, vogue knitting live, trigger anime, new york weather, asmr reddit, asmr triggers

ASMR VOGUE 73 QUESTIONS whispered

171 Likes171 Dislikes
4,472 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 13 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment