ASMR Live ! - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Live !

  1. Anabella Garcia: So glad I can watch this back 💜
  2. {Skuni} {Throne}: Hi
  3. Milk Carton Kawaii: *sigh* why do I always miss your lives 😞
  4. MKF30: I wonder how old she is, she's my newest favorite ASMRtist and quite cute too :P I like your Easter eggs on the wall theme going on :)
  5. ASMR_BY_KK _: Omg 25:00
  6. bear fasano: Hiiiiiii
  7. basic: I love u so much gurl
  8. Chihuahua Bear: This Girl Is Creepy O_O
  9. melanie Sandoval: First to actually comment yay!!
  10. Squishy Mochi: Hi
  11. JeRen ASMR: I always miss these lives ;;
  12. little wolf playz / My roleplays are kinda funny: <3 ya we can
  13. revistinha1: Neil is such a teenager cat lol 1 whole hour of J The best hour
  14. Cassy Dy: I LOVE YOUR SLIME ON MIC ASMR! PLEASEEEEE DO SOME MOREEE. LAVYAAA. - CASSY

ASMR Live !

196 Likes196 Dislikes
2,891 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 21 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment