Sunday night ASMR - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Sunday night ASMR

  1. Kelly Parker: A b c d e f g I am first and so is she
  2. Kawaii Cutie: I always miss these because if school but I still try and watch after 😁
  3. luvbug. g: Yaass napzzz for meee
  4. Natalia Frias: say my name please (Natalia)!
  5. Jada •: SHE SAID MY NAME!! AHHH
  6. Brianna Hess: Congrats on 30k!!❤️❤️
  7. revistinha1: 30k Look who's famous now When I watched your first vid, you still were an ASMR baby lol Congrats J
  8. Iyannah Johnson: She said my name to
  9. Opal Wheeler: Can you see my comment
  10. Autumn stoehrel: Hey
  11. Peyton's Playlists: Second

Sunday night ASMR

172 Likes172 Dislikes
2,807 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 25 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment