EYE DARE YOU TO TINGLE!! STICKY ASMR EYEBALLS! *Brand New Trigger* - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

EYE DARE YOU TO TINGLE!! STICKY ASMR EYEBALLS! *Brand New Trigger*

  1. Last To Know: 2:50 ❤️
  2. Spongebob Squarepants: 😧😂😂😂😂
  3. Anime Pay-Pay: m a s h a 100th like :)
  4. daria: first!!
  5. Naomi Mariani: This was amazing, wow
  6. Roblox Girl: Can you make a glasses tapping video? Pin this if you will : )
  7. paige casey: What kind of sorcery is this
  8. Улжан Базилова: Really nice video😍
  9. MeAndMyCat ASMR: Ahhhhh❤️❤️❤️🤟🤟🙏where’s my beddddd😂😂😂
  10. Snazzy Jazzy!: OMG SO TINGLYYYYYY ❤❤❤😍😍😍
  11. Loser.Paris: The Halloween Vibe :)
  12. Happy._.Loser: You’re so close to 100 thousand subs! :D
  13. Jessie G. Guay: I love you so Much ❤️❤️😴😴
  14. Dave Cayabyab: all hail the queen of ASMR!
  15. I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair: Dil Howlter HEY PHAM OMG
  16. Vivoku•Vivu: How old are you?
  17. Уυκiηααα: Army everywhere :D
  18. sleepy jinnie: you should buy more and put all of them on the microphone lol
  19. spoopy ****: It sounds like crackling....soooo gooood😍😍😍
  20. Erika Y.: So satisfying to listen and to watchhhhh
  21. Lialas world: so many tingles
  22. Catherine Claire: Those remind me of Halloween 😂and I seriously can't wait bc I love it so much Sorry for the inconvenience of this comment if you read it 🤷
  23. LuiDaBlue: Still waiting for that mic cleaning video you promised
  24. nightcore squad: "Hi everybody it's J asmr, and today i've got a sticky eyeball!" Dafuck a sticky eyeball..? This is gonna be bullshit *five minutes later* Omg i need to have this in my list 😍
  25. This is not a channel I’m not a CHANNEL: I have no headphones 😭
  26. Renee Jin: This was amazing! One of the best videos yet! I know I might be weird but I created a playlist wiht only your videos
  27. dat girl dat likes to draw: Go thing is not real or is it???😕
  28. Briony’s Edits: 3:19 sounds like when you’re underwater in a public swimming pool
  29. Emelie xXx: I love you so much btw, that eye is on fleek
  30. Spongebob Squarepants: Lol
  31. Sweetstolegit Plays: Can you do an eating ASMR plz love your vids!
  32. poop love: Your my number one favorite ASMR artists ILYSM💗💗
  33. Parakeet Lover: I can smell 100k
  34. Amelia Tiatoa: This is my fav trigger
  35. Blue Thunder: 0:02 MY BRUDDAS
  36. Gerardo Christavyo: Road to 100k subs!
  37. frosty: reminds me of marshmallows
  38. Willoa AJ: FIRST PLS PIN :)))
  39. pine tree-: EYE LIVE FOR THIS!
  40. Simon Szabo: That blue slime tho :D
  41. your mom via: *KABOOM*
  42. Dil Howlter: I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair HEY PHAM, and we sure do 😴😴
  43. Tae’s wife: That looks like a marshmallow 😊
  44. Elena Šlopar: This is probably my favourite video on yt... I am watching it every night before sleep🤦‍♀️😂😍
  45. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: m a s h a I WANT TO LIKE THIS BUT IT HAS 69 LIKES AND I DONT WANNA RUIN THAT
  46. Sahirah & BTS: can u make a video using a sticky hand?? btw love the vid❤❤
  47. nopeNormals: dad joke me into sleep
  48. broke h#e: Pink Watermelon Guess who was 7th
  49. Hanuel Lee: ✨💎💎✨💎💎✨ 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎 💎💎💎💎💎💎💎 ✨💎💎💎💎💎✨ ✨✨💎💎💎✨✨ ✨✨✨💎✨✨✨
  50. Nyan Cookie: I was doing try not to tingle with meh friends We automatically lost.
  51. lard: AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG
  52. althea //: Do Splat balls!❤
  53. Tornado Freak ASMR: kittygamer animations Nope! just plastic 😊
  54. Lump Universe: You have to get more of these!!
  55. Rox.c. K: Early can I please get a like J asmr I love you so much you make me go to bed every single day❤️omg you liked it!!!! I’m so happy❤️❤️
  56. Lialas world: so many tingles btw were did you get da eyeballs?
  57. Renata Machado: I love your asmr are extremely relaxing.I am from Brazil and I love your videos kisses❤️
  58. Kylie McNamara: Oh no! Jack! Sam is reeeeealy sick-he is white!
  59. Your girl Macie: Chi-Chi Roblox eye hope I see another one too
  60. Krraazzyy Kaaii: Smart eyedia the tingles were real
  61. xYmo jjL: I know im late :( shame on me but i really liked the video!!Please make more with these eyes
  62. aesthetic gacha: RealRosesQueen Queen ??
  63. Liliana Puma: liz then why watck this vis
  64. J ASMR: Ahh!! Thank you so much!
  65. Terrie Garza: Hmmm.....it made meh tired:3
  66. Tyelynd Gatewood: #roadto100K
  67. Ava Eva: Класс 😺😺😺
  68. sassy duck: Balls... I like balls
  69. Beansoup231: you mangled that ball
  70. pine tree-: Oof
  71. Nyla Dolan: I have the exact same one!!!!
  72. Elija Gustainytė: #getJto100k
  73. Caitlyn Simms: I’ve never been this early to a video
  74. Уυκiηααα: you_wil_like_it right.
  75. Jules Reid: Kennedy Vlogs i honestly don't tingle like.. ever
  76. spoon: The eyeball was in perfect shape at the start of the video.... not at the end though
  77. Lialas world: omg!😂😂😂
  78. Gaming With Katy: I love your channel so much. If I'm not watching Sam and Colby or Markiplier I'm watching you. Your really awesome at this.
  79. Missy MineCrazy: Heh yeah then you would drop them and they would get full of gunk
  80. Monisha Pandian: Hey Jenna i have no idea as to how many times I have watched this video...Can you please do one more video with it....keep rocking 😍☺
  81. Riha: Marshimel0 mkay lol haha thanks ❤
  82. sans the skeleton: RIP CAUSE OF DEATH BEING RIPED APART ON A MICROPHONE
  83. Erlyn Nicma: I keep thinking the guy from Rick and Morty will pop out and go in an ASMR tone of voice "Where are my eyeholes?"
  84. Kiris Faye: That poor eyeball T^T
  85. Mythxcal Wolf: 3:20 sounds like when you're splashing water while you're Underwater
  86. Joriean Miller: 6:26-6:38😍😍😍
  87. Rylie Dietz: Rainbow ASMR would be proud
  88. Kyokipop: I don't know whether to feel creeped out or satisfied by this 😆 ...though this gave me some mad tingles
  89. Katie and Lacey the baby: OMG great tingles but i think its more for halloween so mabye if you could do a part two on halloween for ASMR and getting into the spirit and AGAIN my dog got tingles YOU are GOOD no not good not good at all you are GREAT AMAZING! Ilysm 💖
  90. Bella Wolfhard: Hi jASMR I love you and your videos and I watch them all the time can I please get a heart 💞 Edit:OMGG thx for the heart my dream come true
  91. Izzy G: Alexis Tilley eye see what you did there
  92. Alexa Simmers: This eyeball brings back memories to 2nd grade where this kid threw that same exact looking eyeball on the ceiling and it wouldn't come off😂 After that happened everyone started laughing
  93. Krystal The cute furry: 💕💕💕💕
  94. Sienna’s Imagination: I love this vid so much thank you
  95. Braelyn McDowell: *sees title* I WILL NOT TINGLE!!! *Tingles* DANGIT (keep up the awesome work! <3
  96. Just Kennedy: This should be a try not to tingle like omg it’s so hard not to tingle
  97. AnimeAddict: Eye didn't think an eyeball would give me tingles.
  98. Maral Amarbayar: Soooo nice
  99. -yuqira-: We love a creative queen😍💤
  100. Soul Z: So many tingles
  101. Sad Fruit: Hmm u think somebody ganna still this idea
  102. Emma De Leon: Yas
  103. sans the skeleton: Hey phan
  104. crayonsandcolouringbooks: eye see what you did there in the title
  105. m a s h a: #RoadTo100k #stenna 💜💜 more boyfriend Steve pls
  106. Julliana Tan: Rip sticky eyeball from 0:00 to 11:38 😭and btw the eye ball is not a slime #stickyeyeballslime 🤣😐
  107. Mermaidgirl 20067: The day this became a trigger ( July 26 2018)
  108. Invalid name: Hi
  109. Charlotte Bourrel: I LUV this !!!❤️❤️💖💖💙💙💜💜🍩🍩🍩🍩
  110. anex: Do a mic cleaning asmr cos I can't look at that slime on the mic hahah pls
  111. Clare M: OML EYE tingled sooooo much TYSM JENNA
  112. Matthew Coleman: you really are one of the most creative asmrtists out there. my wig stays snatched
  113. Emelie xXx: I Wonder IF they still exict, like if you still can buy them... Hmmm🤔
  114. ASMR sisters: Its rhe best asmr yet jenna your the best asmr evvvvvvveeeeerrrrrr
  115. Grace the night guard: Eye know im late but eye really enjoyed this and got a lot of tingles
  116. alyssa: ilysm💖
  117. Abbey Curtiss: The eye was dead by the time the video was over
  118. Jocelyn Huesca: All the eye puns are funny, eye can’t stop laughing at them.
  119. Overwatch _Tracer: “Today I have a sticky eyeball!” Me: diD yOu gET tHaT frOM diAGon aLLy???
  120. Galaxy cat: I'm a robot but I still tingle
  121. • Grēycë •: An Eyeball?
  122. Be_ Alright: Dare completed.
  123. Music Love for fun: I love these tingles! 😍
  124. Emmaplaysgames: Amazing❤
  125. Roblox 123 boi: Y'all smell that shit 100k
  126. Cat415: It was an ASMR bed bath and beyond ad for the beginning and it makes me so happy! I'm not the only one that gets really annoyed when the adds are loud right?
  127. Reagan: oh i’m kinda early hai
  128. mama mia: ☄Eye love this channel☄
  129. Blissful Besson: The title would have been better if it was EYE dare you to STICK around
  130. SHOOTitsJayla! owo: I love it when she rolls it, btw I tingles at 1:12 and 2:36
  131. poop love: The eye is destroyed XD
  132. Faith Crown: Prince ASMR been here since 20k wow uv known her channel for a long time
  133. maddy: Please make more videos with the eyeball 😍😍😍
  134. freja engqvist: Poor eyeball 😂😂❤️
  135. Star Sealzzz: Eye got tingles🙃
  136. Wan Sakinah: Making your video while cleaning the mikrophone
  137. peruna hedelmä: This sounds so good!!!!!
  138. WOLF GIRL: Luv you and your vids
  139. Just.A.Sassy.Llama: *Road To 100k!* Yeesh! This Channel Grew Fast!
  140. Kaylin Potato!: "eye dare you to tingle"? Gosh, eye fell for it. Izz even more then tingly. Relaxing, comforting, just wow. Good job! 😁 On FLEEK, girl! 511th like here! 5,100th view. Edit: 5:25 aww there goes the eyeball. 5:32 Oh, look at that! It's back together.
  141. Alyssa Winters: A lot of subscribers but... no need to rub in but this other YouTuber called The ace family has 10 million subscribers..
  142. Carla Lizette: I remember in the second grade I had one of those sticky eyeballs and my friend and I threw it on the Ceiling of my schooling Halloween LOL 😂 XD and it’s there I’m in the fifth grade now
  143. •Kallie •: Ily Jenna ❤️😂
  144. you_will_like_it: PIN THIS! you won't
  145. Prince ASMR: 86k???? Dude I've been here since 1k whatttt. J asmr you are slaying the game
  146. Don't you dare!: Next tEYEm 😂...
  147. brie: omg theres still slime stuck on the microphone from ur other videos rip
  148. Invalid name: Love the vid I’m watching it now❤️
  149. aesthetic gacha: This helped me with my anxiety :)
  150. Soda Satori: When you put your 2 fingers against it this take them off it feels good
  151. R Animations: Person: Hey Jenna! Whatcha up to? Jenna: Oh nothing, just rubbing an eyeball on a microphone..Whata bout you? Person:.........AHAHAHA! SAME! Idk...love u Jenna ❤️ have a great day 👍
  152. HarryPotterLover 13: Me: I’ll watch Also me: *falls asleep in first 5 seconds but realizes I have to go somewhere 😭*
  153. Francesca Adriana Lupini: 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜the best. ❤this comment if you love your fans!!!☺amazing vid😊
  154. VTZ Seby: OMG i love youu și much
  155. Unicorn Lady: NICE💙
  156. Ava Richey: Omg I frieking love this trigger!!!!!!!! You are so amazing
  157. Rinku Panda :3: *Omg😍💕💤💤💤💤💤💤💤*
  158. Ellie: Make part 2 pls!❤️
  159. Roses Sunlight: I’m I dirty minded😂😂😂
  160. Eoin Ramirez: No joke I actually fell asleep watching this video and because my auto play was on I woke up and I was watching the Ellen show 😆😂
  161. Skycraft 2.0: I CAN SEE SLIME IN YOUR MIC!!!! lol
  162. Joshua Warren: This was flipping amazing😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
  163. Andersens Kanal: You be like “ i’m going to kill this FUCKIN EYE Ball”!😂
  164. CocoBean Foxx: *Zzzzzzz* If Eye See This Is A Tingle Video From Jenna OOOHHHH Clearly Imma Watch It
  165. Danielisasavage: Rip sticky eyeball 2018-2018
  166. SunnyLps: If this was a try not to tingle, I lost in the first five seconds.
  167. Missy MineCrazy: Great sounds! EYE can’t wait to SEE the next video Edit: goodness that sticky eyeball was brutally muttered lol
  168. Big head ameliyah: Eye- fell right to sleep I just woke up p.s. thanks for the tingles jenna❤❤ Edit:how come Jenna is so pretty OMG SHE liked my comment I was freaking out and my reaction was:...HAHSJSJSSVAKKABEHEOEOEUEJSJJSJEN🎁🎁🎁🎉🎊🎊🎉🎊🎉🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈
  169. Nicole Rose: anyone notice the purple slime on the mic? XD
  170. ˇ하나륭: Hello, I'm watching your video well! Keep on rising! Cheer up.
  171. Madison Foltz: *911 what's your emergency?* Me: um... my friend just died Police: How did this happen Me: Well, he was smushed by a microphone and ripped apart by a girl named Jenna Police: Oh no, don't tell me, it was an eyeball, right? Me: um, yeah Police: Your the 180th caller that's called about that in the last week.
  172. Parakeet Lover: I did not tingle *watches video tingles * oh come on
  173. AngelBunny Bella: I don't think i heard anything like that before Good vid ❤
  174. Ashley Casagrande: Rip sticky eyeball. EYE will miss you 😂💞
  175. ティーンTeen Gohan: anyone else remember getting these on halloween in kindergarten?
  176. korina x: I love u and ur videos omg
  177. Topazzz Zzz: eye love this comment
  178. When I Get There: that eyeball is the best thing to ever exist
  179. 아라김: Dang this was hella tingly
  180. ˇ하나륭: I live in South Korea. By any chance, do you live in England? Or America?
  181. Aloe Leafy: Same xD
  182. Debonair: I didn't know I needed this, but thank you <3 <3
  183. The Secret Simmer: “Hi everybody it’s J Asmr and today I got a sticky eyeball”
  184. •Kallie •: I love that thumbnail 😂
  185. joyfulrubina: i love you :)
  186. Nellie gait: I'm here from 8.000 subs..😊😊😊😘😘😘love uuu 😍
  187. PennyWises: Jenna: I dare you to tingle! Me: *Challenge Accepted*
  188. Did I ask for your opinion: EYE see what you did there
  189. Angie Triplett: OMG YASSSS you have to do something like this again!!
  190. frrst seaweeb: I could use that thing to clean my pores
  191. Korina J: Amazing Video! Love You!!❤ Ps. I did get tingles😏❤
  192. Just.A.Sassy.Llama: Silly And Creative! Sounds Good Though! ✌️ Plus, I Never Noticed How Good They Sounded! <3
  193. Mischa182: I don't understand why people who class them selves as asmrists get 10000000 views per video and they sit and tap a camera for 8 seconds but Jenna get less and does more intense and tingly videos xxx
  194. Jazmin Daygam: That really tingles😍😍
  195. Hannah Gray: I’ve been here since the three digits
  196. Not Lxcky: Best trigger yet
  197. Kawaii Kitty: Ooooooo Amazing so many tingles I can’t handle it all❤️❤️ also on Halloween you should do Halloween triggers or a witch role play 🙀🙀🙀 that would be awesome
  198. Jules Reid: Prince ASMR That's what they all say....
  199. Alexa VARGAS: Hey yay I’m early Btw can u plzzz do more slime in ur ears
  200. Ava Correia: That's what good Asmr sounds like
  201. Alma's fan: Have you been thinking the title for a while? 😂😂
  202. Kink-o- wink: Guess you really do have an eye on us
  203. Izzy G: Eye am cringing
  204. Shadows Art: Jenna. You need to get urself some more sticky eyes becuz THATS ONE HELL OF A SOUND RIGHT THERE LIKE PREACH SISTAH
  205. Hanuel Lee: BTS ARMY hi fellow army
  206. Matisse ASMR: The thumbnail scared me but love your videos their so relaxing
  207. C-GUMMY BEAR: Some reason as a kid I threw a sticky eyeball on the ceiling
  208. kame: my dog when im relaxing to the asmr videos: woof. woof. bark. bark. me: dude, stop my dog: WOOF! WOOF! BARK! BARK!
  209. Cealyn: U deserve more subs !!! i love ur asmr!u allways give ur best♥
  210. Adriana Mucher: Oh I tingled 😂😍 can you do morr vids like this 😘
  211. Taylor Isaak: Eye would like to send my condolences to eyeball... you had a good run little dude.
  212. j vanl: *Yaoi intensifys*
  213. Hannah Clark: Please do more videos like this soon! it was amazing 😊
  214. Artsy Wolf: Wow so amazing love you so much
  215. Autumn Loy: I’d say by the end of this that poor eye wanted nothing but death
  216. WENDY LIS: Lowkey love this but super weird but idk I like weird 😂
  217. LuckyShang: I LOVE THIS VID AND YOU😊🙂
  218. Akira Chan: i love how your eyebrow goes up when you are concentrated.
  219. •FireFox•: 0:46-1:06 😍😍😍😊😊😊😅
  220. Настя Лиса: А где русские человеки???
  221. It’s Jojo: Pt. 2 please ❤️
  222. Chi-Chi Roblox: Eye really enjoyed this. Eye hope Eye see another one next time! 😂
  223. Bracken Walters: Is it me or was that satisfiying
  224. Pastelle_ Fries: Early squad!Love your video!very relaxing
  225. Karen Commons: Yes
  226. Cadie Y: I love this sound plz do a part 2
  227. Danielle Hernandez: Give a thumbs up to this comment if you think she should do another long nail tapping video P.S. love you Jenna😁
  228. victoria Espinoza: ティーンTeen Gohan hOw *DARE* yOU BRING BACK THISE MEMORIES!!!!
  229. CoolMyMc Channel: I want more *-* ❤✌🏻
  230. Makayla Bobo: Eye see what you did their 🕵️‍♀️
  231. Lovebug_power Subscribe: 100k here we come
  232. Eve Mulhall: Earlyyy
  233. moan bin: This was amazing! Also, I hope you reach your goal!!!~ <3
  234. Jessie G. Guay: Can I have a like plz ?
  235. Maral Amarbayar: But I good type
  236. Elena Šlopar: This post was on my birthday😂❤
  237. sting rae: out of all the random things a sticky eyeball. I used to play with those when I was younger .but den I poked it to much and it br9ke. eYe hAz tIngles :D
  238. Jessie gamer: Your almost at 100k girl!!!
  239. Ayla X Ray!! !: J girl u are the best at asmr
  240. Alexa Simmers: That eyeball is gonna have bad eyesight after this... if it can still see that is
  241. Hana Song: sticky balls next
  242. LPSLOVEABLE: Please don’t be that channel with the b word role play. Eye got vision tingles. Vision means many
  243. Ariel Henderson: Hii:)
  244. korina x: Fastt
  245. RandoMythiC: Hi
  246. Lilli Schütze: I need more of this!!!
  247. Liza Sari: I love this video so much! 💜 Just a suggestion can u pls do another slime on the mic or just playing with slime video again? Thank u so much 💜💜🐥😍
  248. Seems like Mandy: This video is the first time I tingled!!😭❤️❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻 amazing!
  249. • lilpops •: In the first minute I got tingles
  250. xKim TaeTaex: ARMY!!!!!!!!!
  251. Marshimel0 mkay: Gaming Saga Hi!! that's so sweet! Tysm<3 Btw, your pfp is so cool😎
  252. Vienna Anderson: Could you maybe do a fast tapping collab with Comfy ASMR ?
  253. Donut Cats: When I subbed you only had about 6K subs and now about 90K!!! U go girl!!!
  254. Samantha Sandoval: I was gunna go to the gym today but I saw u posted so I rather not go 😂
  255. Danny-o: I'm so sorry J! I haven't been watching because my computer broke! :( i hope you see remember me
  256. Mariah & Jasmine: This was the most stupidest , cheesiest and funny comment I’ve ever seen in my life 😂😂💀💀
  257. HashV The gummybear: Omg I loved it so many tingles
  258. AnimeLoverPlays Games: This was so satisfying and tingly
  259. AbbiCat: Almost 100K!! I remember subscribing to you like it was yesterday 😌 You had 3K at that time lol. That was the best decision ever!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
  260. _hey_ *it's* *me*: that is so nEYEce trigger! Eye fell asleep in lEYEk 10 seconds
  261. • Aqua Chan •: Oh mah gawd Dat wos noice ;0
  262. jimins jams: 5:27 that poor eyeball ;-; :D
  263. Adam French: Anxiously waiting for the black part to rip off
  264. aliana amparo: Please do this again I love thissss
  265. lisa weismann: I like this Video I have Sleeping
  266. AlwaysOutOfTime: Tingles even without headphones - which means that I will be very happy this evening 😍 Thank you!
  267. Tamara Monika: Mariah Rorick ik but normally i only get goosebumps and thats all... It's the first time I felt asleep
  268. • Amber •: *Dies of tingles*
  269. Nishele marcano: You are the best armrests i know❤💕
  270. KawaiiPanda123: *murdurs eye ball halfway through the video*
  271. Emma Gaytan: You could use those for weird alien!
  272. Jada Smith: Ha this sounds funny
  273. Chloe Whitlam: Amazing 😍
  274. Jess 445: RIP eyeball
  275. Little wolfie Wolf: No joke this is very tingly eye enjoyed this a lot 👁
  276. Kat ASMR: Pleaseee do more sticky sounds videos, I love so much when you rub that eye on the mic (well, it’s not an eye anymore😂), 100% tingles
  277. *Moo*Sheep* *NeighNeigh*: Gerardo Christavyo ik shes sooooooo close
  278. Okay Anna: That sounds cool!
  279. Abigail Phelps: Dare accepted and completed😁 love your channel and this video! Great work keep it up! Thanks for the tingles
  280. Xoxo. Alisha: I can't describe how amazing your videos are😍😍
  281. Leila Trotter: 😂😂
  282. Roses Sunlight: 3:49 💗❤️❤️😘
  283. s t a r l i g h t: Eye had lots of tingles
  284. reeta: heck I’m getting tingles even without my headphones, can’t wait to listen to this before bed
  285. Kuopio Scooter: Katelynn Mabis how long
  286. mayerli Hernandez: you are so amazing you inspire me to do this !!! i am subscribed and sooo happy i found your channel!
  287. Alma's fan: Me: Hey kid, can I borrow your eye toy? 12 minutes later (Give it back) Kid: But...
  288. Rosie Robinson: Omg this is so awesome! Thx u made me fall asleep I have problems so I can’t sleep, Properly but u helped I watch this vid a lot! Ps: omg u liked!
  289. jahs numb: Very noice mommy
  290. Karen Commons: savage Gamer girl your right
  291. Big head ameliyah: Boe Did rip littaraly
  292. Iris Speedpaints: 🌝
  293. Ana Delia Cardona: Wow very very very relaxing 😘
  294. its Liv: “aNd ToDaY i GOt A StICky EyeBAlL” lmaoooo
  295. Уυκiηααα: Can I get a heart because i liked every comment? :'D xD Yeahhh thank u 😂💕
  296. lιz: Sunny I would win through out the whole video I am immune to tingles ;_;
  297. That’s Satisfying: Is it just me or do you have some kind of slime in your mic?
  298. Rob Page: Shasha Show omg yes I was so confused
  299. Anime Lavender Cotton Candy -w-: You’re ASMR is the best it’s so nice and soothing and aka your so pretty 🌈❤️💕
  300. Kaylen O: I actually love this but my favorite video of urs is the original slime in ur ears.
  301. Mackenzie Ross: Love your videos
  302. Agnes Flygare Hammerlund: I’m sharing this video please do more love you
  303. Potato chip God: So many tingles! ❤💛💚💙💜😄🖒😁
  304. J ASMR: Welcome to my channel! I'm so glad you got tingles! <3 I hope my other videos give you tingles too :)
  305. GAMEOSTs: Them tingels be like 'Eye got chu' 😜
  306. Gaming with Shayna and Kiera: This video is amazing
  307. chocolate oof: I'm not lying but I never ever tingle idk why
  308. Idek Anymore xD: Love it
  309. Haruka F. N.: This is hilarious just imagine the situation
  310. Megha Jaju: Dare completed 🤘
  311. Mercy Nyamao: I’m early (for once). 💓
  312. Jedi Paws: Megan Hensley ikr🤣
  313. I am Smart Doggo: Yasss
  314. Skaberchlyn Mendes: Nice pun!
  315. justlily: I’d win🙁
  316. Karis Choi: RIP eyeball
  317. Endicite Plays: Lol you still have the slime in the microphone
  318. Foekje Booij: Do more of this please
  319. Casondude: i lost 30 seconds in
  320. althea ashlee: perfect time for a perfect night
  321. alana nguyen: I have the same sticky eyeball lol and a clear one haaha
  322. Asmr kid: I love this!
  323. Sis O.o: Rip eyeball you were loved
  324. Amber Hershberger: Am I wierd if I had tingled? So satisfying to see and hear the eyeball
  325. your mom via: Yesssssss I *Exploded*
  326. honey esse: when you rub the mic with it... JESUS SPOKE TO ME. I LOVE IT
  327. ramona friman: I love this video❤️❤️
  328. ASMR sisters: This is the best asmr yet you are the best asmr eeeeeevvvvvveeeeerrrr
  329. KittyCat 11: What did the eye say too the other eye? Between you and me man something smells. Dumb jokes with me.☺
  330. Jüñïpër Køøkïë: Eye love the title, and the video
  331. Isa Subliminals: I was just listening to some J ASMR vids while studying and this vid came on. For the first 20 seconds or so I was so confused. I literally thought she was rubbing her eyeball towards the mic.
  332. somi ya: its time to sleep
  333. Saad Al-shalhoub: Love your vids ❤️ big fan
  334. Roemon Dixon: I like cookies now 😪
  335. Hailey: "Don't worry I know how to get the slime out of my microphone" *proceeds to have slime stuck in her microphone*
  336. xKim TaeTaex: we're did you get those
  337. Good Spaghetti: Please do more of this trigger! I haven't been getting tingles lately but this gave me a lot and I loved it
  338. Briony’s Edits: anex it’s not slime though
  339. BTS ARMY: VKØØK ĹØVĘ hi
  340. cleo: I've never ever in my whole entire life had any tingles 😭💕💞
  341. Alexis Tilley: Eye tingled alot
  342. Pipz: eye subscribed :)
  343. bongo cat leon family: I bet you won’t pin this Jenna💘 btw.ily💘
  344. ticci toby: Hi I love your videos so much you make the best asmr video's ever
  345. x yeet x: the *visuals* (ha get it) were great
  346. Miley_Xoxo: ❤This is the best J❤
  347. Sophia Gaul: Guess who’s here early again?! Meeeeeee amazing , weird video 🤢😂😂😂
  348. potato: I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair 1. Yes we do 2. Your username is perfect, same 3. Ayyyy Pham!
  349. Micaela Hatch: It look like a slug!
  350. Lesedi Ntuli: *Sounds*
  351. Ju ASMR: I'm from Brazil :)))))
  352. TM TrickShots: OMGGGGGG THIS IS THE EARLIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN 😂😂😂
  353. Jess 445: ❤️
  354. Генерал Плакса: Глазоеды!
  355. Jnin Nuyda: The BEST
  356. Y3nd3rs: Last time someone had a sticky eyeball in my old math teacher's classroom, it got thrown at the ceiling and it hasn't come down in 2 years.
  357. freja engqvist: I love this is amazing and now Can we be watch twins :D i Got My apple watch for My birthday:3
  358. Carlie Bank: Eye loved this!Very creative ant GREAT sounds 👍
  359. Natasa Ujevic Sankovic: i didint even tingle
  360. geesus: *_tingle overload_*
  361. Ava Avocado: You have to do another sticky ASMR video but not with the eyeball
  362. Michael Maldia: Hi!
  363. •below plinth•: Go slime ASMR pleas
  364. Buddyfam OX: I love this
  365. iced coffee: and this kids is what happens when you watch amsr high
  366. Joyce Habach: IT s so cool!
  367. Jung uwu: You're doing great honey keep up the good work ❤️💕💘💙💝💕💖💚💜💜💗💕💛💖💘❤️💘💝💝
  368. Elixir the Dragon: This is really weirdly satisfying???? Like woah unexpected my dude
  369. pine tree-: We love phan shishters
  370. Cookie Crumbs: Please comment in my comment and Do a Reading comments ASMR 😀😀
  371. Riha: Marshimel0 mkay Hey!!!! I sub you I'm you're biggest fan!
  372. Cuddles the Cat: My cat sat on my phone while I was watching this, Stampy (the name of the cat that sat on my phone) seems to like it too.
  373. JazJustWantsToDance: If that eyeball smells like Halloween then I can definitely smell the rubbery smell.
  374. A p e r s o n w i t h n o n a m e: You deserve wayyyyy more subs!!! Lol what happened to people?
  375. Kyana Johnson: So many tingles
  376. Ksenija Savarina: This is great!!!!!! I love u and all your content puts me to sleep EVERY time!! 💜💙💜
  377. Its llol: Not enough comments about the title pun.
  378. Zack Schneider: That camera Don t wanna focus
  379. harry potter lover2.0: 0:45 <3<3
  380. Okeduasio xox: question for Jenna: While doing ASMR, do you ever get tingles?
  381. cupekkkss: 👍👍really relaxing!good job!👏👏
  382. s space: i got intense tingles when you wore the eye like a ring and rubbed the mic. eye can always count on you when it comes to curing my tingle immunity
  383. Jerleria Pony: 💞
  384. imherronsgirl on IG: Hey J ASMR can you please try a pipecleaner as a trigger. I think it will sound cool ❤❤
  385. Bagel boil boi -Ashley Oshia-: Same except I woke up watching super nanny
  386. •Gaming • Bunz•: Eye really loved this and it’s better than slime personally, but then “THATS MY OPPINION!” Eye hope you understand 😂 And maybe try those sticky wall window things on your mic! It may sound really good! Edit:Omg thanks for the ❤️!!!
  387. Boe Did: Can I get a r.i.p. in the chat for eyeball
  388. ASMR summer: Frivi have a tatoo of a cross on her hand....and so does jay... consperici Thierry their best friends
  389. Gamer F: The 29 people who un liked this video had their screens upside down.
  390. Gacha Piper2469: Whats ur fav color? Mines H💿L💿 Jk my fav. Color is purple i just wanted an excuse to make it lol
  391. aliana amparo: Sunny same
  392. J.x.d.y 03: You Know They Actually Glow In Th Dark So U Could Have Done This In The Dark.😂♥️
  393. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: Omg the best sound everrrrr
  394. Potato Person: 💤💤💤💤
  395. J ASMR: I am glad that you got relaxed!!
  396. just dani: Omfg this is amazing... Thx a lot I have insomnia and I can never sleep and now I can. Good night
  397. Chi-Chi Roblox: Natasa Ujevic Sankovic wow... leave here this instant if you can’t TINGLE!! I’m disgusted.
  398. Gym Girls: omg,100k im so happy
  399. Kai Jon: That's such a nice sound!
  400. Cadence Downs: I just got to say that I watched some of this video before I put on my headphones and I got alot of tingles! When I put my headphones on it was tingle overload! This is a really good ASMR video cause if I got tingles before I put on my headphones then that's really impressive sense I'm one of those people who don't get tingles very easy and I didn't even put on my headphones and got tingles. You earned a subscriber 😁👍
  401. XxEllieplayzxX !: Ohh my body is like pins and needles all over (IN A REALLY GOOD WAY)
  402. Bean ?: Haha! Eye am living for these puns!
  403. Katelynn Mabis: I have a longgg car ride and I need a nap..this is perfect..Tysm.. :)
  404. BTS ARMY: Hi
  405. Spooky scary kanna: Lillard Ford praying for you boo
  406. Tea with Jen: I watch this every night 😂
  407. Poppy’s Music: Only 14k to go. I have been with this channel since the very beginning and have always love it and you!
  408. Maral Amarbayar: INTERESTING 🧐
  409. Keira Brodsky: Interestingly enough, I’m not as uncomfortable as I thought I’d be, watching sticky eyeballs and all that.
  410. Ana Ana: 100k is coming for you J ♡♡
  411. Marshimel0 mkay: This is so creative, almost to 100k!!!
  412. sans the skeleton: Where did you get the eye ball !!!!!
  413. Raka Haque: Eye got so many tinglesssssssssss
  414. Mochi: It's very relaxing to see the eye ball moving on the mic 😁
  415. Ayla X Ray!! !: Chi-Chi Onyema lol
  416. Raha Kazuto: same but i like asmr though. hahaha. i watch asmr all the time but i don't get tingles yet i still like it
  417. Alex: Wow when I first heard it I was already so schleep
  418. Dany Tv: You're the best!
  419. Young 777: AMAZING VIDEO when you roll the eye around the microphone that sounds sooo good and it’s visual pleasing to see the eye pull away on the mic SO GOOD also your glasses video was AWESOME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Fell sleep to that one last night then I wake up and see this what a start to a day! Love you and have a crazy fun and safe day today !!!!
  420. Caleb Williams: We used to get these out of the gum ball machine at the bowling alley good times
  421. Kevianne Taehyung: Jedi Paws I woke up I was watching tom Holland edits 😂😂😂 (when I don’t like him)
  422. Yeetus Feetus: Yup. Then they’d get hairy and ripped and _die_
  423. IlikeMeMeS hEh: Your so pretty!
  424. A3P_I !: Almost to 100k! Keep up the good work!
  425. lily hewitt: Lol u forgot to say or jenna
  426. Lois: eye love it 💖
  427. Queenn C: ♥️♥️♥️♥️
  428. jose Guzman: The best ! Like
  429. Claudia Lozano: Tutorial vid, how to convert an eye into a ring. HAHAHAHA good job J 😚😚
  430. broke h#e: Dasha2005 nahhhh 6th
  431. Gacha_Vlogger ;3: I watched this and almost fell asleep
  432. Wan Sakinah: The sounds just like slime but this is a lot more betttttter
  433. Balmut Extra: [Looking at the thumbnail] Oh no, it's Judge Doom! Hide the Toons!
  434. it’s naomi mf: it looked like a nice eyeball at the start but then at the end it was not so nice looking
  435. Alissu Spàace: *J ASMR: Snaps* *Me: *Tingles* *Also Me: I DID THE DARE :D*
  436. Shaima _hey: Me encanto
  437. Cassie C: Eoin Ramirez lol
  438. Faith Crown: U said only 14,000 more people to subscribe THATS A LOT but she can do it by New Years
  439. Zoë van Ark: That’s why I turn auto play off😂
  440. Hannah Songetay: This was sooo cool thank you❤️
  441. Sophia Begins: Had a bad dream so now can’t go back to sleep
  442. Dami Levy: You beat Jake Paul.. What I mean by that is that I’m dying to watch him but I can’t because *THESE ASMR’s YOU MAKE ARE JUST TOO GOOD*
  443. Bella Anderson W.: Herrrrr haiiiiiiir flip atttt the beginning Guuuuuuuurrrrrl Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssss
  444. Lesedi Ntuli: This osunds kinda weird but I like it
  445. Danny-o: You should totally collab with Catplant ASMR if you did I would be so happy :P
  446. adriana silvis: this is the best sound ever!!! *eye* got many tingles ❤️
  447. Kylie and Nikki 123: m a s h a eye got tingles too !
  448. 尾崎正典: Twisted Little Lilac pkdiejbxfifojdjjddikopwoeyfhfk
  449. Chlørine Water: This is so original
  450. Lisa: No hate, but you looks like my VET😂😅♥️😣🐮🐎🐷🐏🐑🐈🐕
  451. Tamara Monika: I literally fall asleep 😂😴😅really nice video ❤️❤️
  452. Brandy Blueberries: Same here! Since under 1k
  453. Melissa :3: OR JANNA
  454. Blackwood: Ok, I'm loving this.
  455. JohnnyJohnny YesPapa: You've gone nose blind
  456. Piper Frump: Eye love this😂👍💙
  457. Yuki Inuko: Kinda early
  458. Presley Faus: Yay the Blue Yeti!😁
  459. Shasha Show: "hey! its J asmr, and today i've got a sticky eyeball"
  460. Jingwen bell: Eye tingled from 1:40-1:48😍😍😍
  461. Kennedy Helton: We love an iconic asmr kween <3
  462. _hey_ *it's* *me*: nEYEce
  463. JazJustWantsToDance: Sophia Gaul When I first saw your picture I thought it was Brandon from PrettyMuch.
  464. How 2 Animate: Omg amazing
  465. Bring me a dream: Holy shit, that was relaxing
  466. Emma Whispell: Fell asleep in the first 15 seconds. ❤️❤️
  467. Vicky Amorim: I love this eye
  468. Alexis Tilley: How much r thoughts microphones
  469. Lyrajmcc: Great idea so tingly! Btw Love u!!
  470. Briony’s Edits: Wow
  471. TWD is bae: when i read the title, then figured out the pun: Me: "god damn it.."
  472. Tea: Tamara Monika that’s the pint of ASMR
  473. Khánh An NguyênX: I am a Vietnamese, i very love all you video and i am your big fan...i love you
  474. Paolo Marquez: I Loved The Sound!
  475. Lunar Panda: Oh jesus that poor eyeball
  476. Pineapple Love: The sounds are the best thank you for your amazing work
  477. s t a r l i g h t: 2:31 life v.s me
  478. Spooky scary kanna: Eye had a pack of two of these But eye messed them up :P Eye am a failure
  479. Briony’s Edits: .....
  480. Vinny Seed: U should get a bunch of like sticky plush toys like that for an assortment of some kind . Sounds are dank
  481. Rox.c. K: This video is realllly Good keep up the good work❤️❤️❤️
  482. deadwlker 64: You gotta sharengan in your thumbnail from naruto
  483. #oon1ight 3ix: Them tingles SO GOOD,-p see d⁴t Edit:I almost fell asleep XD
  484. hana bye: i'm so grossed out by the gooey, gooey eyeeee, but it sounds so good idk how to feel 😅😅
  485. KENNEDY KUHLMAN: Where did you even get that!?!? Amazing trigger, I would go to sleep but I had just woken up!
  486. BriAna Gonzalez: 0:57 is my favorite
  487. I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair: We love a trend starting queen 😍👏
  488. Grace the night guard: Yes
  489. Chi-Chi Roblox: Karis Choi lol so funny! 😂
  490. Kaitlyn B: This makes me wonder; do asmrtists ever get really sleepy when the wear earbuds while making a video?🤔😂
  491. Mickey Mendoza: Miss. Hidaway didn't pin
  492. Moore Marching band: Do you ever listen to your own asmr to sleep,relax or just for fun? Also ily❤️
  493. Alex Boutique: Mwee
  494. Random Penguiness: Damn that’s a lotta k’s you can smell.
  495. Parakeet Lover: The eyeball family dislike
  496. dani: You’re so fucking pretty!!!
  497. Ryan The Mudkip Trainer: This is amazing and so creative!!!
  498. Ida Elmedal: I like this
  499. Pink Watermelon: I’m the first one here awww yeah hi I love u got the first like
  500. Kanamih hatashi: Thnx for the tingles!! And thnx for the sleep!!(btw i have low key insomnia so thnx for making asmr bida for peps like me^-^)
  501. Breeana Fifield: I absolutely hate my self it's like 1:30 am and I have school today and I can not get to sleep and about half way threw the video my iPad fell over and now I'm wide awake😤😢😢
  502. NightOwl: Congrats your first
  503. S i l v e r ice: 9:03-9:04 "oopsies" we all saw you purposely separate the pupil from the eye. xD
  504. Kermit the Frog: Some people can sleep when they listen to asmr, not me tho because I cant litsen to asmr and sleep at the same time. It annoys me that I cant SEE what I’m hearing but I love your vids and the sticky eyeball es such an original idea thx☺️ Oh, and here at some emojis 😳💗😬😞😔😒📀😞🤣💿👋😔❤️💓❤️😂😒😒😒😂😒😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤔😳☺️🤔👅💓😳😒😬💿👋😳💓☺️💗🔥😩❤️🔥🔥💯😒💯💿💓💓🤔💿😶😳💓😔😳😭😞😔😡🤓😭🧐😩😎😙😎😉😌😜☺️😂😞😗👽😿👾😸👻💩🙀👺🤝👽😻🧒🏿👦🏿🧒🏿🧒🏿👮🏻‍♀️👮🏻‍♀️👩🏿👥👷🏽‍♀️👲🏿🧒🏿👴🏿👮🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👩🏿💪🖖🏼🤚🏻✌🏻🤞🏻🖖🏼🖐🏻✊🏾🤛✋👏🙌🏿💏🚶🏼‍♂️👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👦👩‍👧‍👧👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👡👝👟🎓👓👛👡🧦🛫🛶🚇🛰🚞🚞🚀🚝🛰🛰🛫🛬🚆🚠🚡🎤🥇🎭🥈🎤🎬🎗🛴🚒🚒🚨🚖🚨🚙🚔🚔🚒🚔🤼‍♀️🏂⛹️‍♀️⛹️‍♀️🤼‍♀️🧘🏻‍♂️🏌🏼‍♂️🏌🏼‍♂️🤸🏿‍♂️🤼‍♀️🤾🏼‍♂️🤸🏼‍♀️🥋🎱🥌🏓🎣🏈🏉🥋🏏🎣🍯🥧☕️🍯🍡🥛🍢🥤🥧🍻☕️🍧🍯🍢🥛🍮🍫🥜🍧🍢🍗🥪🍣🍛🍚🌯🍚🔬💣🔫🕳🛡🌡📿🔬⛏⚒🚽⚔️📮🗒📭📮🗒📨📋📫📉📌🔎🔒🔎🔏📎🔗☮️♋️🔯♊️🛐💔🔯♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️♊️🚷🅰️🚷🅰️📛⛔️♨️♨️🈷️💮🅾️🔞🔞🅱️🅰️🚷🚯📛🚱📛🈲🚫🆑🚱🅰️♨️⚜️⚜️🏧❇️🚾〽️♿️🔅🌀🇹🇲🇿🇲🇺🇦🇺🇦🇻🇺🇹🇱🇻🇺🇹🇴🇹🇯🇪🇸🇪🇸🇸🇬🍬🍘🍛🍿🍣🍫🍱🍫🐦🦊🐦🐹🕷🐗🦗🦇🐞🐧🦗🦄🐌🕸🦀🦗🐡🦗🐬🦖🐬🐬🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱❣️💖💛💓❣️🧡💖❣️
  505. Meagan's World: This is soooo good
  506. m a s h a: When you rub it on the mic is sooo relaxing!!!! Eye got tingles ;)))
  507. Gacha Piper2469: If i could i would tip you $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+
  508. Sister Stressed: What them eyes do ?
  509. Theresia Sabrina: I love your channel like crazy. I watch your videos every night BTW
  510. Carolin Schulz: Poor eye☹️
  511. susimania: AAAAH AHH A AHH MY EYE (good video :>
  512. Soccer Gurl_12: Eye got triggered by the thumbnail 😮 those eyes are NOICE
  513. ErinTDM lastnameunknown: <3
  514. Megan Hensley: That sticky eyeball freaks me out lol it looks like an olive 😂
  515. guaranteed rate careers, asmr cardi b, weird news, weird phobias, asmr microphone, weird cat, weird al tour, guaranteed supply, weird pictures, weird names, sticky lips, weird synonym, weird animals, weird al, weird facts, sticky fingers, sticky holster, guaranteed issue life insurance, sticky rice recipe, sticky buns, asmr sleep, guaranteed lyrics, guaranteed rate reviews, asmr triggers, sticky chicken, sticky toffee pudding cake, sticky notes windows 10, asmr honeycomb, sticky bra, asmr video, guaranteed rate affinity, guaranteed jobs near me, sticky poop, weird words, asmr glow, weird science cast, weird flex but ok, sticky wicket, guaranteed rate mortgage, asmr darling, sticky toffee pudding, guaranteed rate field, asmr slime, sticky notes, asmr reddit, sticky keys, guaranteed approval credit cards, asmr eating, weird laws, asmr soap, guaranteed insurability rider, asmr food, weird science, guaranteed foods, guaranteed synonym, sticky ninja, guaranteed loan, guaranteed nba picks, asmr definition, asmr youtube, guaranteed life insurance, weird questions, guaranteed income, sticky gumbo veggie, guaranteed rate, asmr 21 savage, weird al songs, sticky bun recipe, sticky fingaz, asmr tapping, asmr lyrics, weird text generator, sticky rice, guaranteed payments, asmr gibi, sticky discharge, guaranteed subpoena, weird city, weird definition, asmr sounds

EYE DARE YOU TO TINGLE!! STICKY ASMR EYEBALLS! *Brand New Trigger*

2,555 Likes2,555 Dislikes
63,155 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 26 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment