ASMR Tapping, Brushes, and Relaxing - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Tapping, Brushes, and Relaxing

  1. Doomreb: 25K 🍻 Congrats 😎
  2. Whiskey Warlock: The force is strong with this one.
  3. Ray Lopez: A video every day? Dang! Talk about dedication. I love you
  4. Faith Crown: Just finished the video it was 👌🏾 but what was going on at 5:00? 😂
  5. Mari Mon: Hi sweetheart, I'm still here. Well today was a really bad day for me and I really need some ASMR now, thank you! btw- Oh my Gosh, Your channel is growing so fast, I'm so proud of you. Congrats on 25K❤️
  6. worzelg77: Nicely done! Could you make a hair brushing video and try some flipping your hair forward and brushing it too plus general hair play and letting it fall across your face etc?
  7. idk broskee: THANKS
  8. Faith Crown: Can u talk regular in a video plz I want to hear ur real voice!
  9. Thot Be Gone: I love you! You help with my anxiety so much!
  10. Emma Black: Love you Jena AKA best YouTuber EVER Love you
  11. Saul Bilsky: aloha how are you today jenna?
  12. gacha girl: Your asmr makes me sleep even better
  13. Not A Weeb: Thank you.
  14. StarrSoldier: Oh sheet 25k
  15. J ASMR: I had a bad day too - we are in the same boat. 💕
  16. LifeAsMe JKT: So i have had asmr immunity for nearly a week now. Then i found you. Im pretty sure you're my spirit animal 😂. Your personality is to die for. You're gorgeous. Your favorite tingles are my favorite. And most importantly you gave me my tingles back. Im glad to subscribe. Thank you. Love you. ~ Kyle
  17. Tina Tuger: First one on what...
  18. Vanessa Boutique: I was the 27
  19. †Ghost Star: Ameeiiii
  20. Kristy B: i love how everyday you have amazing asmr in store for us:) all of your fans love you so much ♡
  21. julia. D: One month ago she had 30 k Look at her vids then you see a vid from a month ago where there is in the title "thank you for 30 k" 😄
  22. Wesley Beaty: Hey
  23. Addy's Life: Yahhhhhhh another video 2/3 in 1 day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  24. Skye Bradford: 😍
  25. Bottled Gacha: HURRY HURRY BEFORE 100 COMMENT
  26. FaZeKid.exe: Its 2:30 AM here...
  27. Kim Martin: how old are you if you feel okay answering that question? :^)
  28. Anja Johnson: Ily sm! You are so pretty❤
  29. JeRen ASMR: Yuusss J, slay with that dedication on posting daily videos 😄 wahhh no wonder you're growing so fast.
  30. Did I ask for your opinion: Now I can sleep!!!!!
  31. QJB GANG: Please do name reading also love your channel ik I said it like alot of times but can you say in my name asmr hunter
  32. Arian Saff: I’ve currently gotten obsessed with all types of ASMR, but I love your asmr videos the most! There so calming and you’re really pretty ☺️ love from a 13 yr old (pretty young but still okay)
  33. jeniffer_ wtful: 3
  34. Peidad Lame: Anyone wanna play squads on fortnite
  35. J ASMR: I’m alright! Going through a lot right now but trying to stay positive and continue to put my energy into things I enjoy, like ASMR
  36. Brianna: Loving your channel so much 😍
  37. Tina Tuger: Nah boo
  38. Faith Crown: First baeeee 😛
  39. NADP: The pple who disliked this video are dumb because y would u click on this video in the first place if ur gonna dislike it😑love ur vids btw j💜
  40. gladys: 💛💛💛💛
  41. Breana jaxel: i love youre videos they are soooo amazing
  42. Taehyung's heart-faceu doggo: Omg litteraly a week ago u had 20k
  43. Emmaplaysgames: Hii love the vid!
  44. Grimson Souls: Just what I needed, I just spilled pop on my $200 speaker and I’m LIVID but this is calming me down quite a bit. I hope it works in the morning
  45. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Hiii
  46. Taehyung's heart-faceu doggo: Kat Straker no she didnt
  47. Kat Lane: Hi J!!
  48. R_A_M: OMG BEST ASMR TAPPING EVER!!!!! Also I really loved the cat ASMR CAN YOU PLEASE DO MORE WITH YOU CAT!!!!
  49. Undertale Fan :3: Early Asmr fan squad!!!!!!! I came for the ASMR of course :)
  50. Taehyung's heart-faceu doggo: EARLY HERE ONLY FOR YOU
  51. Kat Straker: Octa Fox six days ago she had 13k
  52. Taehyung's heart-faceu doggo: Kat Straker right..?
  53. Bambieiscool :3: Hello, just wanted to say that I love your videos💗✨💛
  54. Undertale Fan :3: I feel like I fall asleep to like, every ASMR video like this 🤗
  55. Doomreb: Let's get into this.
  56. Emma Black: Love you J ASMR thanks for your support
  57. Tina Tuger: Sorry hun but no
  58. Angel Halo: I love the video sweetie. Keep it up! <3 luv ya
  59. Water Walker Ministries: 👍🏽 I don’t have much to say. But good work J
  60. J ASMR: Hi!!! :)
  61. Gamer Nation: I’m the first ONE 😭😭😭I love your videos plz add me back on Snapchat @finese_kodak❤️❤️love you and luna 💕💕💕
  62. Jenna Leigh: Hey we have same name it’s cool Jasmr
  63. R Animations: The kind of stuff I buy online. Love my introvert self p~ thank you for the daily uploads much much much thanks ~ ❤️👍
  64. Alexis: Right before I was about to sleep, thankss
  65. Juggalo ASMR: It seems like you have another sub 😎
  66. Avery Liu: It would be great if you put a sleeve over your mic, it sounds a bit too echoey for brushing right now!
  67. J ASMR: Love you Emma thanks for the support!!!
  68. Hooded Leopard: Yay new video!! 😸
  69. Angee Shadow: When you watch ASMR because you have no friends... Introvert city
  70. HopeTV: Herro!
  71. doot: liek thes 4 fre r0bux
  72. Miriam Barbulescu: Hi!! ❤
  73. Arianna Adams: Hi
  74. Opal Wheeler: I love your asmr videos plez give me a shoutout
  75. D A N C E R G I R L: YESSSS ANOTHER VIDEOOOOOO
  76. Alexus H: You have become my recent asmr obsession
  77. olivia stevens: 😻😻🔥🔥
  78. Kat Straker: Yes
  79. revistinha1: Thanks for Spin-Spa..eing our earholes We're not here for the background,we're here for you J As long as you keep making videos we'll keep watching no matter where you are
  80. Kawaii Cutie: Just now watching this
  81. SpongeBob Squarepants krabby patty lover: Are you feeling it now Mr Krabs?
  82. XxPastel x PinkxX: 2nd I LOVE BRUSHINGGGG
  83. Kat Lane: J ASMR just so you know I’m going to keep commenting “hi” on every video
  84. Shine On With Sienna: 81st comment sorry I'm late😔
  85. Just Lauren: 1
  86. J ASMR: ❤️
  87. itati marcela: Hope you’re doing okay! Whatever you’re going through, sending you positive vibes. We’ll keep watching no matter where you are. Thx for the vids! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  88. gentlemen\u0027s agreement, tapping meditation, relaxing music, brushing teeth with charcoal, asmr sounds, asmr eating, gentleman jack, relaxing music for dogs, gentlemen, brushing baby teeth, asmr youtube, gentleman\u0027s agreement, asmr 21 savage, relaxing games, gentleness, relaxing piano music, tapping eft, asmr sleep, tapping points, brushing teeth once a day, brushing curly hair, relaxing christmas music, asmr reddit, asmr lyrics, brushing teeth clipart, tapping for weight loss, relaxing spa music, asmr triggers, tapping screw, gentle monster, relaxing quotes, brushing your teeth, asmr slime, asmr definition, asmr honeycomb, gentleman\u0027s box, gentle giant dog food, tapping synonym, brushing cats teeth, brushing teeth too hard, gentle leader harness, tapping asmr, relaxing music water, tapping out, relaxing music for kids, brushing teeth with salt, relaxing sounds, asmr cardi b, brushing hair, asmr microphone, relaxing images, tapping maple trees, brushing teeth, asmr video, brushing dogs teeth, asmr soap, tapping games, tapping solution, gentle leader, relaxing synonym, relaxing meditation music, asmr tapping, tapping for anxiety, relaxing songs, gentle giant, tapping definition, gentle whispering, brushing teeth song, brushing protocol, brushing scam, relaxing videos, relaxing instrumental music, tapping therapy, asmr gibi, asmr darling, brushing with baking soda, relaxing pictures, relaxing guitar music, gentleman, brushing teeth in shower, tapping technique, tapping meaning, tapping head, asmr food, gentle ben, brushing teeth gif, gentleman in moscow, gentle dentistry, gentle dental, tapping block, gentle synonym, gentle on my mind, gentlemen prefer blondes, tapping a keg, relaxing music to fall asleep to, brushing teeth with coconut oil, asmr glow, relaxing classical music, brushing your tongue, tapping machine

ASMR Tapping, Brushes, and Relaxing

364 Likes364 Dislikes
7,876 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 15 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment