ASMR 2 Girls Tons of Triggers!!! (Tapping, Mouth Sounds, Slime in Your Ears) - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR 2 Girls Tons of Triggers!!! (Tapping, Mouth Sounds, Slime in Your Ears)

  1. Yahayra Cordoba: Sorry I exadently didn't like the video but I un clikt it and put thums up
  2. Céleste Hamelin-Nicol: I litteraly went in the comments to have this XD
  3. Hannah Patterson: GABBYD DIMPLES ARE SO PROMINENT ITS ADORABLE
  4. Lovely asmr S: Hi guys. Lovely asmr S here. Couldn’t believe some of the amazing sounds I heard. Keep it up for the asmr community... love from The Netherlands 🇳🇱👋👋👋.
  5. Makayla Breann: Omg that phone case has me shook uuuhhh so many Tingly’s
  6. DeFino Twinz: Kylie Posadas right hereeee
  7. *.- Lxve Me Not -.*: Pleaese keep it up and have a good summer :D
  8. Thatrandom assbitch: Emi Sallaberry that's rude
  9. Mylie Maxey: U girls are so beautiful I wish I had ur hair I have a egg toy like that
  10. Annie Deng: Thank you
  11. GHFear: When you only drink water and eat nothing :) Nothing beats the feeling of eating a juicy watermelon after fasting for 30 whole days :D
  12. ItsJust Izzy: I know right
  13. Rachel C: the tingles are REAL
  14. TC 2016 DOG: This was great!
  15. i liek chocolate :p: Caramel Santa Thanks for my daily deep ;-;
  16. Squshy Lover: Anna Šįmons Righy
  17. 255.: yaes
  18. Victoria Castillo: Saludos desde Argentina love you 1 comentario 🇦🇷🇦🇷😍😍😍
  19. Nathalie Jose: yassd
  20. Max Caulfield: Those rings got me TRIGGERRRRRRDDDDDD
  21. Beagle Lover: Well. I just texted my crush and he doesn’t have a clue as to who I am. I definitely need to relax bc I have been freaking out....
  22. Kyung ARMY: Wow
  23. m a s h a: 10th like! Awesome vid
  24. laurux HD: (Der Sound ist geil.
  25. Annie Deng: I have the same egg splat ball and I got my sister the same brain for her bday
  26. Malaya Jenkins: Every other asmr YouTube doesn’t put me to sleep but your the only one that does
  27. ItsJust Izzy: PHONE CASE:EXTRA TINGLES
  28. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Skycraft 2.0 "his" wtf
  29. Gabby Lim: Where's the recent live with gabby vid?
  30. mama mia: 🌟The tingles🌟
  31. Antonio Cocos: Pleaseeee more ping pong ball tapping
  32. S i l v e r ice: I don’t recall saying that, it’s just an opinion and ik cuz I was not planing on coming back either.
  33. RainbowGirl 7000: Hey
  34. Caitlyn’s World: Amazing❤️
  35. The Real Dirty Dan: This is big mood
  36. jazmin loving: I love there friendship they have
  37. Gwen Dietz: Do you live in Des Moines???
  38. The Wierd Person: Does she have an asmr channel
  39. Bethan Jade: So many tingle from the both of you! Lovely job! So many tingles!!! Great ideas and great triggers! Love you Jenna!!💗💗💗🤩
  40. Ctrl Shftn: Two girls one mic 😶
  41. #oon1ight 3ix: I. Came to the live but u know what I was the one MOSTLY ASKING QUESTIONS AND U IGNORED ME
  42. ꧁༺•Lay Lay •༻꧂: Olivia and, if you don't plan on coming back, are you just here to criticize because you have nothing else that's more important in your life?¿
  43. Mikala Tenny: ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😂😂😂
  44. ちゃんやま: ぽきみや&レトキヨLove  おー!こちらこそ感動wあんまりこういうとこに日本人いないから感動するよねw
  45. I COOK YOU EEN POT Lady: I love the sound of iPhones when you tapped on the screen, it has a deep sound whereas Samsung phones sound more clicky and high-pitched
  46. ちゃんやま: 凄くいい音の動画でした!二人で楽しそうにしていて、視覚も聴覚も癒やされました! ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ It was a video of a really good sound! We enjoyed both fun and vision and hearing as we both enjoyed it!
  47. Max Caulfield: 15:50 TRIGGERS SO HARD OMH JENNA ILY
  48. Anabel: Does someone else thinks she looks like the crazy girlfriend?
  49. ItsJust Izzy: When my mom yells at me all I do is put Jenna on makes me feel so releaxed
  50. Unique Trash: 4:29 I have that googy-egg
  51. i wanna be korean: Luv yaaaa❤
  52. blzrryfxce: thx!
  53. Emi Sallaberry: Blacki No one cares~~
  54. dlznszddx XD: 7:25-8:50 plsss do more of that sound!!! love it
  55. J ASMR: She keeps them cut short 😁
  56. J ASMR: Woo!! Thanks so much Lovely ASMR S. 💕
  57. The Real Dirty Dan: Who else thought that they looked so cute together and should be a couple im srry but they are so cute
  58. Jazmin mendoza: OMG! This video are so good! I really love it! My favorite part 15:25 ❤️
  59. Μελίνα Μογκουρεαν: Omg.......love you 😍😍😍😍😍
  60. GHFear: DeFino Twinz This is just what I need to fall asleep. I am on day 5 of a 30 Day water fast and the hunger makes it hard to sleep. :) GOOD STUFF GUYS!
  61. Kailo ASMR: tingles for dayssss
  62. Kaykay Does nothing: I've been scrolling through the comments just to find this. Thx
  63. DeFino Twinz: Lovely asmr S JENNA LOOK OMGSH
  64. Lydia Franks: the mic looks so soft
  65. Glory Much Mafia: Are you German
  66. alyakimmai 808: Love dem tingles 🤪💕
  67. Kiaya Scott: When Jenna taped her phone screen it sounded like fireworks
  68. Maia Campbell: Isabella Rangel why does that sound so sad but so relatable
  69. sleep clinic: I fell asleep and I woke up and thought I was out side when she was doing things with the mic and rubbing it 😂😂
  70. Lisa Maes: 00:00 - 00:47 INTRO 00:48 - 3:00 PHONE(CASE) 3:02 - 5:38 SQUISHY 5:47 - 7:21 FINGER CUBE 7:31 - 8:47 MASSAGE (on the mic) 8:55 - 9:58 RINGS 10:00 - 12:07 SLIME/PUTTY 12:09 - 13:18 MOUTHSOUNDS AND TAPPING A PINGPONGBALL 13:20-17:50 SLIME IN YOUR EARS 17:54-18:19 PINGPONGBALLS The mic cut out so now it is echo/lo-fi asmr For this part i don’t made time stamps because it was echo and u don’t hear the sounds very well i’m sorry!! Hope you still enjoy the video& i hope my timestamps are usefull!
  71. laurux HD: 2:6 this is German
  72. Skycraft 2.0: Aaliyah_ Wells _ Roblox _ And _ More -!!!! ?
  73. Caramel Santa: We all die. You either kill yourself or get killed.
  74. Kylie Posadas: You never put her channel
  75. Roses Sunlight: Why would u giveaway give her a 1 dollar gift😂
  76. Little wolfie Wolf: I love you J ❤️❤️❤️ (not in a weird way I know you have a boyfriend) lol
  77. Neon Nox: 💕💙💚💛💜💓💗💖💞💞
  78. bill atkinson: TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES TINGLES
  79. Adalina Games: I stepped on a earring my foot hurts it's bleeding 😉😉😉 And:MY EARS FEEL LIKE A....I DONT KNOW BUT MY EARS FEEL SO NICE NOW
  80. Ag lover22 Ag lover 22: When you were rubbing the fuzz on the mic it sounded like waves and wind on a beach
  81. Anna’s Gaming Channel: The Mic really echoed and cut out no offense
  82. RainbowGirl 7000: First
  83. SLAYSMR ASMR: YEEESSSSSSS Cue Khaled saying *anutha one*
  84. Rachel Park: I literally love you so much
  85. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: This is tingles of the century
  86. Gianna Castro: Hi I'm trying to comment on every video of. Jenna wish me luck
  87. Diamond BOSS: Very good tho
  88. Emi Sallaberry: Playdates these days
  89. ꧁༺•Lay Lay •༻꧂: Olivia ig in your opinion
  90. ena peric: J ASMR im only 11 and i got bigger nails of your friend😅😍 Cuz i don't bite them😏
  91. Eleana Vasilaki: Μελίνα Μογκουρεαν Ελληνίδα? 💛
  92. トッポ/ToppoSweets: ちゃんやま 日本人が居ただなんて感動
  93. Lydia Johnson: Jenna’s face when Gabby starts rapping 😂 😂
  94. saransound1: fix your teeth please
  95. jazmin loving: I like when they did the phone's
  96. guess who my bg pic is and in sub: ❤❤❤just what i need
  97. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Not late just didn't comment but I did below and again rn
  98. Sara Flis: This phone case. At first i thought it's calculator
  99. 조다방JODABANG: 💜💜💜12:30~1:11💙💙💙
  100. Hadlee Adria: This is probably so uncomfortable for them
  101. Charlotte P: *J asmr video in recommended* Me:Oh, Hibernation time!
  102. Arlene Sanchez: When she did the phone it sounded like popping fireworks
  103. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Suck a ****
  104. Jadyn hayes: xJAKE awww so nice thx
  105. Riley T: so many tingles ahhhhhh
  106. Ispir: alyakimmai 808 frgddfdvgffffdfvgffdeer - @ j
  107. Izzy Paul: Suga Kookies And Tae a
  108. shekaena A.: Can you make a MAKE UP TUTORIAL asmr pls
  109. Brianna: Been waiting for more😍
  110. delgoh: YESSS!!!
  111. I’m your nightmare: Two girls one brush
  112. Rosie Robinson: I don’t understand how u don’t fall asleep to ur own asmr!?
  113. Chezcake: i like how this asmr isnt too serious and u guys r still joking around and laughing :3
  114. xJAKE: How are you jenna and how is everyone else doing today I wish everyone well x💙
  115. ssteggy _: Rude
  116. lorxentrees IG: Could you do something more different than "slime in your ears"☺
  117. Squshy Lover: xD
  118. Addy vlogs: 3rd view ilysm jenna!! This vid was amazing. So satisfying!!!
  119. The Wierd Person: Pls do another video like this
  120. maybeyana: ARMYY
  121. ena peric: I just love the ring sounds😍
  122. Chloe Coleman: 7th yes
  123. Fantasy QueenZ: Why is there a furry thing in the middle of the vid?
  124. • spnkitty •: Can you do asmr using the earbuds you’re wearing not Gabby? Because I don’t have a microphone and I was wondering if you could use those earbuds and still make it like one
  125. i liek chocolate :p: Watching this channel grow is like magic😌😣😢😭
  126. Little wolfie Wolf: Suga Kookies And Tae thanks! Have a great day!🙂😀😄😁😊
  127. Breanna Pritchard: You make me fall asleep I love you so much you and gabby are so pretty love you and you should make more videos with her you girls are good together
  128. Robyn Morgan: Why does she always whisper ???
  129. Jules Reid: Omgosh that made me laugh so hard when she was like, "AHH I LOVE THAT, DOES THAT GET SO MANY VIEWS??"
  130. avtomat: Get clear tooth
  131. Lyrack Molack: xJAKE 😊
  132. Abi Granados: Omg thank u sooo muchhhh!!!!! Also ARMYYYYY
  133. xo. Taralynn: In the middle of the puffy trigger I fell asleep ilyysmmm ❤️
  134. PonyCorns: Imagine if one of y’all fell asleep
  135. ErinsShadow: Congrats to the 850 people who liked this video. Shame on the other 4. Well at least we are all cool people 🐱
  136. Maia Coelho: Cool
  137. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: DeFino Twinz hai your super pretty love u and ur channel
  138. Drapix 2567: I spent a few minutes trying to figure out if Gabby’s phonecase had a Pokémon thingy
  139. c c: Is that ur gf ????
  140. Riley T: that was soooo amazing!!!!!!! i listened to it while studying and it helped me focus a lot, thank you!! ❤️
  141. Skycraft 2.0: I let lovely asmr s know and I think you guys should do a top 20 trigger video collab! Like 10 from his channel and 10 from your channel! It would be awesome!
  142. Liza Sari: 31st comment 😂😂 I love ur videos Jenna!! I subscribed! 💜
  143. Bunny babyy: This is amazing so I starting watching and hearing 7 :45PM and it was crazy I slept but my sister woke me up and I slept again and I got woken up again and I slept 😂❤❤❤❤
  144. Tablet Moniz: GHFear what's a water fast
  145. Kota Ciao: 0:00-0:45 Intro 0:46-1:45 Gabby's Phone (Tapping) 1:46-3:00 Jenna's Phone (Tapping, some scratching and button pressing) 3:01-4:15 Water filled Brain stress toy (A bit of hand sounds along with the water sounds) 4:16-5:38 Water filled Egg stress toy 5:39-7:24 Fidget cube 7:25-8:50 Massaging, fluffing and scratching microphone windshield 8:51-9:59 Metal rings 10:00-12:07 Slime and floam 12:08-13:19 Mouth sounds/Tongue clicking, and "popping" sounds along with tapping and scratching a ping pong ball 13:20-15:17 Slime with windshield 15:18-17:55 Slime without windshield/ "Slime in your ears" 17:56-18:17 Golf ball tapping and scratching 18:18-18:19 A little message saying that the mic cut off so there'll be low-fi echo ASMR from here on. You can't hear a lot of the sounds though 18:22-18:40 A few seconds of head scratching although you can't hear it very well 19:05-20:34 Glass tapping and playing with monkey barrel toys 20:35-21:00 Playing with one of those finger hands and a mochi squishy lol 21:01-22:23 Brushing the mic. There's a bit of audible knuckle cracking aswell so if you don't like the sound of that, you should probably skip this. 22:24-23:04 Tongue clicking 23:05-23:48 "Shaking" and tapping glitter along with hand sounds 23:49-23:59 Hand sounds and water toy 24:00-24:14 Tapping their cheeks (And that water noise Jenna likes to make) 24:15-24:30 Slime and fidget cube 24:21-25:05 Outro
  146. Lily's asmr video's: you friends
  147. Kawaii kittens: I had that brain squishy but it popped 😭
  148. Megan c: I have only recently started watching you and I 110%love you and your channel <3 :)
  149. Victoria Castillo: Your videos are amazing💖💖💖👍
  150. anglegirl i love pizza: I love all of IT!!
  151. DeFino Twinz: I appreciate you allowing me to be on your channel again! IF YOY DONT GET TINGLES SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU!
  152. Keisi’s World: Nice vid :)
  153. doot: Jenna looks like my mom and she even wears glasses and has long brown hair.
  154. Cutie Cupcakes: Rumors has it if u Love J asmr she will pin ur comment
  155. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Got tingles thank ya
  156. Mini Music: Jenna I have a question when your doing asmr is it satisfying to watch yourself doing asmr? Cause I’m thinking that if I did asmr I would be cringing at myself and it would just be weird seeing myself doing it.
  157. ASMR Spanglish: You both did it nice !
  158. ssteggy _: Ty!
  159. Camila P: Great video! Still I prefer just you (J), idk anyways I feel pretty relax now thanks! ❤️
  160. Jasmine Cho: Lovely asmr S I LOVE YOUR CAHNNEL
  161. Henry Nashookpuk: it almost make me fall asleep in the day at 5:31
  162. Blacki: First
  163. Victoria Castillo: Slime 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
  164. trash c: Gabby has a soft voice and tingley
  165. Ispir: .
  166. Jennifer Wilson: do just a phone asmr video!!
  167. ssteggy _: Mega dimples
  168. Akiba Cooper: Time stamp for mouth sounds?
  169. Anna.Flora !: Hiii love this I'm even early!!
  170. Quando estiver lendo os comentários eu vou estar lá: Ela tem cara de brasileira
  171. Sim Ple: 2 girls 1 trigger
  172. the queen of random: gabby should do asmr
  173. Diamond BOSS: Ooooo........k?!🤐😐😕🙃
  174. S i l v e r ice: This is sooooo bad
  175. asmr cardi b, twinsies, twins pizza, tapping machine, asmr eating, asmr lyrics, slime pictures, asmr triggers, twins daily, tapping maple trees, twinstrangers, defino twinz instagram, slime urban dictionary, asmr youtube, twins of evil, asmr microphone, tapping therapy, asmr darling, slime belief lyrics, twins roster, tapping head, defino twinz merch, twinspires, tapping points, slime without glue, slime belief, snot in your ears, twins of evil tour 2019, twinsburg city schools, asmr video, tapping eft, tapping for weight loss, twins schedule, slime recipe easy, twins news, asmr food, asmr sleep, tapping synonym, tapping out, slime rancher, asmr slime, tapping definition, asmr sounds, asmr reddit, tapping a keg, tapping asmr, slime asmr, slime videos, twinspires login, slime factory, twins movie, asmr 21 savage, slime with borax, asmr slime in your ears no talking, slime mold, twinstar, slime kit, asmr soap, tapping block, tapping for anxiety, that gunk in your ears ielts, twins baseball, tapping screw, asmr honeycomb, slime games, asmr definition, twinsburg ohio, slime recipe, slime activator, slime rancher wiki, slimer, tapping meditation, asmr tapping, twins spring training, asmr glow, twins rumors, twinsburg library, asmr gibi, tapping technique, tapping meaning, slime shops, twins in spanish, tapping solution, slime supplies, tapping games

ASMR 2 Girls Tons of Triggers!!! (Tapping, Mouth Sounds, Slime in Your Ears)

2,128 Likes2,128 Dislikes
82,432 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 15 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment