ASMR Soft Singing - Tessa Violet - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Soft Singing - Tessa Violet

  1. Minty Gacha: *inhales* I COULD BE YOUR CRUSH LIKE kaksks
  2. megaspiral Gaming and more: This is so peaceful
  3. Sofia Chr: You should buy monk or something like that and you should do an unboxing video
  4. Sharky Draws: Your singing is beautiful, great job! This video was very relaxing πŸ’ž
  5. brooke magic/police officer /single: MY FAVORITE SONG AND FAVORITE ASMR PERSON COMBINATION MAGIC UNICORN !!!
  6. Venus Diaolivia: AMAZING! I LOVE YOU!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«
  7. Mollie Jandorf: Nononono...
  8. UNICORN 3318: Hello get well soon ♥★♥★♥★♥
  9. Janneke De kat: MAH CATS AND RATS LOVES U THERE MY PETS *the rats are best friends whit my 2 cats so dont be scared*
  10. Snazzy Jazzy!: I would love that!
  11. Annie Quiej: I love your voice πŸ˜€
  12. Ealsite: True
  13. Heidi Riordan: OMG I LOVE VIS
  14. BELLA LILY: YOU ARE THE BEST ASMR QUEEN ❤️πŸ’—❤️❤️❤️
  15. Unicorn Power: Holly molly i crying 😭
  16. Dawison Silva: I loved! Was magic! I just loved! You are amazing! Thank you!!!
  17. Savvy .B: This is amazing, you have a beautiful voiceπŸ‘♥️♥️
  18. LatishaPlays: πŸ˜…
  19. Alicia. Cikursch: I was trying to search for another video on your channel while watching this but i kept falling asleep. I have major insomnia so thank you so much!, i can finally get sleep thanks to you πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  20. The Pusheen Cat :3: +Juliaana MΓ₯rd i am not hun,now stop commenting me cuz i am not wasting my time,just texting to someone
  21. GamingwithAthena: Hi love your channel
  22. The Pusheen Cat :3: ─────────▄──── ───────▄▀▄▀─── ─────▄▀▄▀───── ───▄▀▄▀─────── ─▄▀▄▀───────── ▀▄▀▄────────── ──▀▄▀▄───▄──── ────▀──▄▀▄▀▄── ─────▄▀▄▀─▀▄▀▄ ───▄▀▄▀──▄▀▄▀─ ─▄▀▄▀──▄▀▄▀─── ▀▄▀▄─▄▀▄▀───── ──▀▄▀▄▀──▄──── ────▀──▄▀▄▀─── ─────▄▀▄▀──▄▀▄ ───▄▀▄▀──▄▀▄▀─ ─▄▀▄▀──▄▀▄▀─── ▀▄▀▄─▄▀▄▀───── ──▀▄▀▄▀──▄──── ────▀──▄▀▄▀▄── ─────▄▀▄▀─▀▄▀▄ ───▄▀▄▀▄────▀─ ─▄▀▄▀─▀▄▀───── ──▀▄▀▄──────── ────▀▄▀▄────── ──────▀───────
  23. Reyna Espana: Omg girl Yass go to the talent show your be perfect
  24. bubble toes: Oml this is absolutely amazing Ilysm the way u r singing makes me soooo relaxed... Not to mention your angelic voice 😍
  25. Polly Hayes: Omg yasss, I love you, I love Tessa, perfect way to get to sleep 😍
  26. Sophie Grace: when you drop your croissant that’s sad I love your name
  27. Sandra P: the dont watch itπŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
  28. Lilly Hoyle: Oh my god this is amazing
  29. MonkeyYT__: Omg that was you when you were sick I can’t even imagine how good your gonna b when ur not u r so good at that I can’t believe your sick too still cant
  30. Shinii Starr: You singing is majestic❤️ I just love you and your channel. You're such a lovely person... You deserve all the love you receive. I can't wait to see you blossom in this big and lovely community ❤️ Lots of love, Martina
  31. старый Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Ρ‹ дядя Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠΊ: ^_^
  32. CatLover 101: You deserve WAY more subscribers, likes, and views than you get!❤️
  33. Sulems Rios: πŸ‘πŸ˜
  34. Lea Anbacher: Everyone’s just like *OmG i’M fIRsT* and I’m like *Your voice is beautiful* 😍 Like honestly does it really matter if your the first to comment?πŸ˜‚
  35. Kanamih hatashi: When you're the first one yet you waste it by saying 'hi'πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  36. Hunter Jaggers: I literally love this video so much. Not only incredible singing, but also asmr tingles! Color me shook. Hope you feel better[:
  37. Ziqi Wang: u have such a great voice i love it so much!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘♥♥
  38. The Pusheen Cat :3: +Juliaana MΓ₯rd idk that app but you can shut your mouth and keep your rude comments for yourself!
  39. Vito Scaletta: WoW!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOMEπŸ‘✊πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
  40. nur aisyah: Its my first time watching people singing in asmr video. And you slayy itt ! ♥ btw your voice is sooo relaxingg
  41. Jedi Paws: Hello :) I hope you feel better❤️🐾
  42. Galaxy_ Uniicorn: Wow, you are good!
  43. Snazzy Jazzy!: just in time! love you❤
  44. Bella Castiglioni: You have a beautiful voice 😻
  45. Srt TaeTae: I can sleep every night with your voice.
  46. Cerennaz Gundogdu: 😘πŸ˜ͺ
  47. Edie Graham: First❤️❤️πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  48. BiscΓΌit: Hi
  49. HashV The gummybear: Each like this comment gets adds a ❤️ For Jenna I’ll start with mine ❤️❤️❤️
  50. Hanuel Lee: AHHHHHHH KWEEEENNN
  51. FΓΈrgiven FΓΈrest: Ur voice is so calming ❤❤❤ and I love ur asmr vids so much, ive been watching u for so long since 20K and I've loved u ever sinceπŸ’• keep doing asmr because ur rlly good at it x ilyπŸ’•❤πŸ’•❤πŸ’•
  52. Heidi Riordan: WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
  53. Ana-Maria Popa: Wow! Your voice is so beautiful!πŸ’œ
  54. when you drop your croissant that’s sad: I LOVE THIS
  55. Danielle Malbog: This song is so smoothing.. Your voice is just soooo ughhh😍 BEAUTIFUL
  56. Ваня МоскалСва: WOW!!! It's perfect! I loveeeee it❤️❤️❤️❤️ Can you do more singing videos?)
  57. bts lover sprinkle: U not good at singing
  58. Ealsite: Of course... me either! πŸ˜‰
  59. Juliaana MΓ₯rd: +The Pusheen Cat :3 I wasn't rude!! Now you are. If I write with big letters it doesent mean i'm rude.
  60. ؒزادی Ψ§ΫŒΨ±Ψ§Ω†: First
  61. Danny Potter: OkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  62. just a girl: So goood❤❤πŸ˜£πŸ‘Œ
  63. Kanamih hatashi: THEY SEE YOU SINGING THEY HATIN (I swear she has the talent package)
  64. Lily Zebraski: Mollie Jandorf rud
  65. Ealsite: Nah rly... i think. The matter is how much u love the youtuber aand how respect u show to him... or her in that matter.
  66. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: Please make an actual singing video AH
  67. karis lee: omg plEASE do dodie and twenty one pilotsssss edit: the singing's a bit hard to hear, so you could try singing it normally but quietly (like without the whisper) and then turn the volume down in post if you try this again. also, i would appreciate if you turned the brightness down a bit in post too lol. but that aside it's great asmr! love this content you're putting out!!
  68. Olivia Wilkinson: Omg you look like her too
  69. I’m Dead Inside: Woahhhh I didn’t expect you to be so good at singing ☺️❤️
  70. Francesca Adriana Lupini: Your voice is so beautiful and relaxing!❤❤❤❤❤❤
  71. Ofelia KPOP: Omg you have a beautiful voice 😍and you can sing really good!!! Can you one day sing can’t help falling in love?
  72. Jackson Griffith: I never really enjoyed people singing but hearing you sing makes me feel like living another day!
  73. RBL 1164: Can u make video -50 LAYERS OF LIPGLOSS + kisses? You're so beautifull :))
  74. Jaisy Clips: Although I’m not going to sleep I had to click this video.❤️✌️πŸ‘
  75. rosesinthebush ღ: Your voice is very soothing and beautiful :)
  76. Srt TaeTae: Omg, your voice is so pretty!!!
  77. Bean Bag: AFDFAFDSAADFFAFDFS I LOVE TESSA
  78. Emy D: Tessa violet sounds like if Tessa Brooks and Alissa violet got married then it's what Tessa would he called
  79. Drake Klemme: I get to go see Tessa down in St. Louis on Novemeber 1pth when she goes on tour with Walk Off the Earth!
  80. Peyton Melson: This is so amazing and calming! Perfect way to fall asleep.πŸ’—πŸ’—
  81. Yashii Night: Ugh I love Tessa Violet
  82. Ajna ĐonlagiΔ‡: Roses are red Violets are blue This song is amazing So are youπŸ’œ
  83. Polly Hayes: You have such a lovely singing voice
  84. Brecariana Trix: The best omgg
  85. CatLover 101: You are such a beautiful singer!! I love you so much!!❤️❤️
  86. Fallen x Kali: I swear everyone who dislikes is jealous of your talent
  87. Mystical Narwhale 123: ❤️❤️
  88. Arlene Sanchez: No one cares about who's first
  89. Lily L.: Loveee this
  90. my bird Ari: Oh this is so cool!!!! Ohhhhhh it spells love!❤
  91. La italiana: This is so good πŸ’˜
  92. Gaming_ Sarah: Almost first!
  93. Britt’s Reality: I wanna hear how you sound when you aren’t trying to be quiet eeeeiiii
  94. Artist Bunny diy’s: Omg ur so good ur also good at the ukulele sorry if I spelled that wrong
  95. 33sweetgirly: Omg I love your voice I die for it πŸ€—πŸ™ƒ
  96. ASMR Homie: Yasssssssssss
  97. Lizka Theart: You are the best ilysm
  98. Ana Vera: Your singing is sooo good jenna! πŸ˜πŸ€—
  99. KK ASMR: You are very good at singing!
  100. youtube girls: You should have my talents video and you singing should be on it
  101. Nicholas Franz: I find YOUR voice comforting
  102. worzelg77: Great video Jenna! Hope you feel better soon. If you could make a hair brushing video soon that would be great ♥️♥️
  103. BiscΓΌit: Love u and I. Frist
  104. Unicorn Power: Can you make a Video where you singing( Not asmr )❤❤❤
  105. Zee: I just saw your account a few minutes ago and saw this πŸ’œ I'm loving you already
  106. icore: emma sprinkle you don't have to be perfect at singing to relax people
  107. Mamba The RainWing: First bro, because I love you so much
  108. Easton: You are amazing
  109. Alexa galaxy Queen: The Three Little Bears me too
  110. Stray Towel: R u boy or girl? My pipi don’t know if it should be up
  111. Juliaana MΓ₯rd: +The Pusheen Cat :3 stop talking to me like that. Ok ok ok I will stop but don't make me feel like a shit. thanks and bye
  112. Tom Hank: I love your videos. I have restless legs so it really helps to take my mind off of it so I can be more comfortable. Thank you so much!! Keep up the amazing work J!πŸ’•
  113. oh my blackpink: your voice is so beautifulπŸ’•
  114. Leah: Oh my gosh i was scrolling through your channel and instantly clicked this video, I love Tess Violet so much! I went to a Dodie concert and she played before Dodie came on and it was amazing!!
  115. judy hopps: Omg my queen of asmr singing my queen of music omg love you
  116. Euphoric planet: Lowkey she looks like Bella swanπŸ’—aww her singing was beautiful
  117. Emily Velardi: Your voice is amazing you sound like a goddess!!!!! Please do more singing videos
  118. Ari JM: U should sing dodie songs
  119. Милана Π Π°Ρ…ΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡƒΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ½Π°: Какой ΠΆΠ΅ классный Π³ΠΎΠ»ΠΎΡπŸ’œ
  120. ꧁RΓ€KNAror꧂ RSKERE: I LOVE YOU VOICE NICEπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  121. Vir Alvarez: What an incredible way to go to sleep with you singing freaking TESSA VIOLET ❤
  122. life As shahed: liveyou j😍😍
  123. ukulele underground, ukulele notes, ukulele brands, singing meme, ukulele for beginners, relaxing music, ukulele sizes, asmr gibi, tessa violet crush lyrics, asmr 21 savage, tessa violet bad ideas lyrics, asmr youtube, ukulele chords, asmr triggers, asmr soap, relaxing christmas music, ukulele strumming patterns, relaxing quotes, asmr honeycomb, singing panda, relaxing videos, tessa violet net worth, relaxing instrumental music, ukulele chords songs, relaxing spa music, tessa violet lyrics, tessa violet setlist, ukulele tuning, asmr tapping, tessa violet haze lyrics, singing shows, ukulele for sale, asmr darling, relaxing pictures, singing christmas tree, relaxing synonym, singing in the rain cast, asmr reddit, singing fish, singing movies, singing in the shower, singing competitions, relaxing piano music, singing bowl, ukulele tuner, asmr food, relaxing songs, relaxing music water, tessa violet tour, asmr definition, tessa violet crush mp3 download, relaxing guitar music, tessa violet yellow, asmr slime, relaxing images, tessa violet model, tessa violet bad ideas album, ukulele strings, asmr sleep, asmr glow, relaxing classical music, ukulele amazon, relaxing music for dogs, singing in the rain song, asmr sounds, singing lessons, tessa violet crush, asmr microphone, ukulele lessons, singing baby shark, ukulele strap, asmr cardi b, relaxing sounds, singing news, ukulele songs, tessa violet bad ideas, singing telegram, ukulele music, singing machine, ukulele capo, singing in the rain, tessa violet crush chords, asmr eating, relaxing music for kids, tessa violet portland, tessa violet instagram, relaxing games, tessa violet merch, asmr video, tessa violet twitter, ukulele tabs, ukulele christmas songs, relaxing meditation music, singing river hospital, tessa violet songs, relaxing music to fall asleep to, singing lessons near me, tessa violet russia, singing in the rain lyrics, asmr lyrics

ASMR Soft Singing - Tessa Violet

640 Likes640 Dislikes
13,088 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 2 Oct 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment