ASMR LO-FI Mouth Sounds Forwards and Backwards - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR LO-FI Mouth Sounds Forwards and Backwards

  1. milldude: Hi Fi, Lo Fi or No Fi your mouth sounds are music to my ears
  2. ツuwu: Me trying to kiss be like
  3. Melissa Ramirez: I almost fell asleep on my bed and i did not want to move 😁😁πŸ˜ͺ
  4. Stacey Brown: java tycoon using the video to sleep and relax
  5. Builder Bob: I like this because it feels like someone is chewing on my brain like gum. Thank you!
  6. rosΓ©tum: Trying!? Girl you a pro!
  7. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Are you hungry? Then go get some foodπŸ˜‘
  8. LemΓΈn Material: Forwards - 0:00 Backwards - 3:48
  9. ItsJustEmma!!: He- 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
  10. Uvi T: New subscriber πŸ’—
  11. Tiny King: First?
  12. Giselle Traver: This is definitely one of my favorites
  13. hailey the wolf fox: Then why are you watching
  14. Gaby Reis: ela se parece com uma YouTuber brasileira chamada Karen Bachini as duas sΓ£o lindas.πŸ‘πŸΌ❤️
  15. GlitterSparkleTwinkle: I like your glasses and great video.
  16. yagirlsis: 1:42 - 1:48 wow that was great
  17. haleykins: HoxyFoxy _she pinned someone else a long time ago, sadly. but i liked ur comment πŸ˜‚_
  18. revistinha1: Subliminal messages ASMR You're awesome J
  19. biologicaldaddy: You’re thumbnails are always so *~aesthetically pleasing~*
  20. haleykins: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp *_if ya think it’s so disgusting then just don’t watch. i get that it’s ur opinion tho 😊 anyhoo imma stop talking lol_*
  21. giffalora pluΕ›h: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp girl will you just chill
  22. Maxxinn: Twenty Juan Savage oml
  23. faraaz1985: can u do a legit face massage video plz like for 10 to 15 mins
  24. Jess Beatty: Love the sound!! But the video was a bit weird to watch lmao
  25. Duckle Gamer: If it’s so bad then don’t watch it idiots.
  26. Jellybean Cactus: Comment 37!!! I really liked this
  27. A: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp Okay??
  28. Mateo Candelaria: Am I the only one who hears gibberish when she whispers or is it the microphone
  29. Doomreb: Here
  30. Giselle Traver: r dt for sure
  31. Izabel Elise: This goes to show why you should brought asmrist headphones
  32. Brielle Halland: not to be rude but it looks like she is making out with the mic
  33. Island In The Sky ASMR: I love It! πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š✌
  34. Ibrahim Essam: you're getting to the 50k πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  35. bts potato: 2hours of dis😭❤️😍
  36. Lee Lavastone: I forgive you ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)οΎ‰ HUGS OF FORGIVENESS!!!!
  37. Brooke Whitaker: 70th comment!! Jenna you are so beautiful and your ASMRs never fail to give me tingles/fall asleep... ily!!❤️πŸ’•
  38. CuteCream Puff: ahhh.....lots of tingles, tingles, tingles....🀀😍
  39. giffalora pluΕ›h: why are you watching then? There might not be any food...sometimes people dont have food...sometimes..people dont have anything....sometimes
  40. Fata_aia_micuta BossGirl: Cringe's FUCK all your ep dude you are so cringe and retard .Just stop it and get Some help .This is Not a hate coment But its just cringe
  41. Alexxa Fs: I love the way shes super concentrated so it doesnt go wrong like her other videoπŸ˜‚ i love this, youre really good ❤
  42. Duckle Gamer: More like 1,000,000 hours of this!!
  43. Nadia: Can you do another asmr whispering your name?
  44. Cookie Crumbs: First
  45. milldude: Jade Jemstone Yep Jenna is cool - like the other side of the pillow
  46. J. S.: Ok, das ablecken und hΓ€ssliche verziehen der Lippen finde ich irgendwie ekelhaft aber wenn man das nicht sieht, nur hΓΆrt, hat es nen entspannenden Effekt. Ich meine auch diesmal nicht das katzengejammer zuhΓΆren, dass sonst im Hintergrund zu hΓΆren ist, bei den anderen Videos.
  47. Skull Crushers: 😻😻😻😻loved this it's the best video u have ever made
  48. Yumi ツ: yes
  49. Neon Nox: Monika Micuda That's a good idea!
  50. giffalora pluΕ›h: SHE WARNED YOUUUU
  51. FΓ‘tima Selene: 1 yeiii!!!✨πŸŽ‰ πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„
  52. Drawing with buttered toast: I indorduceds asmr to my friend and you were the first person I showed 1 h and 30 m later and I had ro wake her up ps great vid you are posting so much and he,ping me fall asleep
  53. Galaxy Ashlee~Chan: Your so pretty J!! I sub and liked Pls continue!
  54. RIVERDALE TRINITY: STOP DOWING THIS
  55. Brandy Blueberries: Uhhhh, I love those basey sounds of lo-fi!
  56. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: Pimpcess M I can relate
  57. Rapunsel Karakedi: ΓΆΓΆΓΆπŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
  58. yagirlsis: how??
  59. ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΌu: GENIOUS! LUV YA! Btw if u pin this then u love ur fans! <3 EDIT: Ty you all for 3 likes!πŸ˜‰
  60. Gaming with Alisya: im going to pee πŸ˜‚
  61. Rena Chan: s-sexy (γ…‡γ……γ…‡❀)
  62. Mickey Mouse: πŸ’–
  63. S i l v e r ice: The thumb nail tho it’s HORRIBLE
  64. sandy Beanz: Eww I feel sick🀒😷
  65. Laecy Hamilton: I forgiven you, you all ways make the best videos and ur cat sounds adorable
  66. Kadet Kennedy: Lola Grace *YOU CANNOT SPELL*
  67. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Builder Bob Wtf
  68. official alex0131: Kaylee C yes I think so!
  69. TM TrickShots: Random Penguiness your very true
  70. Janelle Ramirez: Spit on him bruddahs 🀣good one
  71. Arrays: Yes low fi
  72. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: Twenty Juan Savage OMFG YOUR PROFILE IS JUST πŸ‘Œ
  73. Jayden Woods: One of the best mouth sound videos I've heard!! <333
  74. valerie: Skycraft 2.0 how
  75. nct fan: BLINK
  76. Stacey Brown: I’ll be using this tonight!! Your the best asmrist
  77. Random Penguiness: TM TrickShots She does livestream. She just deletes them afterwards.
  78. ytnzdakar Bt: So relaxing 😌 love it cause you don’t do to MUCH, you do perfectπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
  79. Kaylee C: Does the video play in reverse for the last half
  80. s t a r l i g h t: I like when you bite the volume buttons on the mic, very satisfying sounds.
  81. Skycraft 2.0: In the iMovie app you can make your headphones or earbuds into binaural mics! Try it!
  82. Kate A: Ok do you clean it first or just(just so you know NOT HATING) Leave it dirty
  83. crayonsandcolouringbooks: Amazing as always..... ❤❤❤ πŸ˜’πŸ˜”
  84. Ella Gibson: Hey Jenna! Your awesome and I hope you keep it that way! ♥♥♥ also could you please do some ear eating videos thanks!!!! πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
  85. Skycraft 2.0: I forgave you
  86. cra cra Times: Hiii can you heart my comment plzz I've always wanted that
  87. SlurP: oh lord jesus yes please more
  88. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Shady My parents give me money? Yeah they give me money, and pets, and a computer to play MSP. But at least i could get a nice room for the money ;) And a nice phone
  89. Fandom• •Edits: Omg, I love your videos! You never fail to make me tingle and fall asleep. Thank you for another blessing of a video, I can't stop rewatching πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
  90. Sharon Inks: cool!
  91. Dusk and dawn ASMR: Early I think I loveee this helped with my sleep a lot I got so much tingles I say this in every single comment but it’s true: your so pretty I love your hair and glasses xx
  92. Monika Micuda: Make room tour p.s i love so much your asmr videos
  93. Drawing with buttered toast: Me: ohhh a new asmr vid :guns video volume all the way up 5 mins in Ad WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE WELL WE CAN DO THAT FOR YEAH ME: already in my grave
  94. ΠŸΠ•Π§Π•ΠΠ¬ КА: Hi, this is very good. I from RussiaπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
  95. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Its backwards!
  96. Lee Lavastone: She pinned and hearted you btw
  97. my hero willow: Horrible!!
  98. Yeeun CLC: beri slowly pleajeu omg I found a blink🌸🌸❤️❤️
  99. my hero willow: Brownie make me
  100. Misty Dreams: I love you videos!It always relaxes me.
  101. giffalora pluΕ›h: Trinity Stewart make her
  102. Damarianna: Amazing Gnizama Get the joke? Ok no bye. 😭
  103. dina shsthaya: Can u plz go live asmr plzz and i love your vodes
  104. Yumi ツ: hmm.... but what if your earphones don't have a mic? ;-:
  105. Why I'm i suffering: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
  106. haleykins: Iyannah Johnson lol
  107. Lua: Nom Nom Nom
  108. wowitslaney: Doing*
  109. Aly Hale: I guess I'm still kinda early?? Amazing vid!! πŸ’•πŸ’•
  110. Janelle Ramirez: Are you gay wtf your nasty
  111. wowitslaney: sup b //Idek
  112. Queen Toasty: I've always had trouble falling asleeo but your vids help so much
  113. leah glassby: your going to be 'trying'????? Girl you already nailed it cause your fab!!!!!!!!! <3
  114. my hero willow: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp ikr!! I can't 🀒
  115. Son Cao: facial spa & massage rp video in the future plzzzz.
  116. Lola Grace: UMUZING
  117. Jaylene Torres: You know you remind me of my friend but your more relaxed then her 🀣
  118. sup b: Wtf lo-fi mean
  119. x D: ❤
  120. i love Ariana grande lovvee: You are the best ASMRtist ive ever seen and you make so many and so Good vids so I just wanna say I ❤️❤️❤️your channel
  121. Shreya Moodley: U r so pretty
  122. Random Penguiness: Lol she should have trolled us again and put the same loud sound from the other video at 2:47
  123. leah glassby: OMG YES THIS IS THE BEST ONE BY FARRRRRR
  124. ssteggy _: Tinglessss oml, you're one of the few artists who can actually tingle. Love ya.
  125. Iyannah Johnson: Soon as she said IN THE OLD video I went to it it said beware at 2:47 went right to it and it just made my ears BLEEDπŸ˜‚
  126. DANGIT04 Gamer: LOVE YOUR VIDEO πŸ…±πŸ–’❤
  127. derek hall: You're a fantastic asmrtist. Keep it up and stay lovely foolio <3
  128. Bakugou Katsuki: Me: Sound part Danger: Mouth Me: LOL JUST KILL ME ALREADY!
  129. AbbiCat: 0:04 *It's free real estate*
  130. giffalora pluΕ›h: Explain
  131. yeet: I loveee Lo Fi mouth sounds πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚
  132. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Exactly, its disgusting
  133. Irene De LeΓ³n: It's funny how you used mouths in the thumbnail
  134. A: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp First time watching this huh? Explain to me your second comment after this one. " sexual, disgusting and EW." Why are you being rude to someone who put a roof over themselves and makes their own money? While your parents do all that, here you are hating on someone. Next time, don't assume things.
  135. Harry Potter: 1:43 more!!!!!
  136. jordan chaske: awwwwwwww yeah that's what I'm talking about I do feel tingles you were great totally your looking good to
  137. lΚŠΡ•ΘΆ: Ikr
  138. Sim Ple: This sucked the soul outta me
  139. DJ Animations: Can you make more mouth sounds? I love your asmr mouth sounds its sooo relaxed 😌 PLEASE MAKE MOREE
  140. TheChicas: Early!!!
  141. Mcatz Plays: First To finally relax
  142. Yeeun CLC: Or a K-pop fan hehe🌸❤️
  143. Laila 9h9: Omg she gave me my first tingle I never get it
  144. beri slowly pleajeu: 30 mins of this would be amazing !!! (・Ο‰・) πŸ’•
  145. TM TrickShots: Plz live stream I miss them
  146. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Ew
  147. ObeyKing James: WiFi ok I’ll leave
  148. Karan: YOU ARE THE CUTEST NERD I HAVE EVER SEEN!
  149. Anxiety M: Your simplicity. :')
  150. Kaitlyn Brooks: r dt really it 7 mins long
  151. kisses delavin, lo-fi children lyrics, lo fi art, reverse osmosis system, lo-fi house, kisses peanut butter blossoms, reverse mortgage calculator, kisses in italian, reverse canvas, kisses down low lyrics, lo-fi lounge, kisses in french, kisses emoji, reverse phone lookup, lofibra, lofings lighting, reverse dictionary, mouth sounds irritating, lo fi background, lo fi samples, mouth sounds album, lo fi wallpaper, mouth sounds songs, lofi jazz, lofi seattle, lofi hip hop artists, kisses in the wind lyrics, lo-fi gentian amaro, asmr gibi, mouth sounds neil, asmr darling, mouth sounds asmr, lo-fi music artists, reverse ip lookup, asmr slime, lo-fi aperitifs, lo-fi criminal minds, asmr cardi b, reverse crunch, kisses cookies, mouth sounds tracklist, mouth sounds imagine, asmr triggers, lo-fi hip hop, mouth sounds phobia, lofi christmas, kisses of fire lyrics, reverse hyper, mouth sounds friends, reverse sear steak, mouth sounds book, reverse psychology, lo fi artists, lofi drum kit, lo-fi masters, kisses meme, lofi ann arbor, kisses candy, asmr reddit, mouth sounds all star, reverse mortgage, lo-fi genre, kisses of fire, mouth sounds drive me crazy, mouth sounds animation, lofi chord progression, asmr tapping, lo-fi ann arbor, reverse complement, kisses in the wind, mouth sounds no talking, lo-fi meaning, lo fi songs, asmr sleep, asmr video, reverse osmosis, lo-fi seattle, kisses chocolate, asmr food, asmr honeycomb, reverse flash, asmr youtube, asmr sounds, lo-fi vintage, kisses in portuguese, mouth sounds soundcloud, mouth sounds mouth silence, mouth sounds bustin, lo-fi radio, lofi study beats, reverse image search google, reverse lunge, kisses quotes, asmr glow, lo-fi artists, lo-fi wines, asmr soap, asmr lyrics, lo-fi brewing, mouth sounds vinyl, kisses in spanish, lofi meaning, lo fi aesthetic, asmr 21 savage, asmr microphone, reverse image search, reverse address lookup, lofi rap, lofi hip hop meme, asmr definition, kisses sweeter than wine, mouth sounds annoying, kisses down low, mouth sounds full album, kisses logo, lo-fi games, reverse shoulder replacement, asmr eating, reverse card, lo-fi christmas

ASMR LO-FI Mouth Sounds Forwards and Backwards

898 Likes898 Dislikes
32,716 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 3 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment