ASMR Ripping and Mouth Sounds - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Ripping and Mouth Sounds

  1. Laney Page: This is my favorite asmr video that you have made it gave me the best tingles
  2. 영원히nctzen: agh she has the BEST mouth sounds!!
  3. Lymar Ayash: I couldn't go to sleep but you helped me so much thank you
  4. Faithxo: Emily Greenmoon LEAVE THEM ALONE
  5. Young 777: Mom
  6. Heather Veronica: Omg yess I already imagine you having millions of followers thanks for your amazing asmr ily so much 😭💯❤️
  7. saturnsbagels: This triggers my anxiety in some twisted way... GR8 VIDEO THOUGH
  8. Colemac360: Holy crap you actually did, thanks!!!
  9. Kelly Parker: Darn it im late. Im subbed and YouTube won't give me the notofications. YouTube go home u drunk
  10. Emmy Miranda: lizbeth calderon hi
  11. Willoa AJ: First! Awesome vid
  12. Saul Bilsky: forgot to comment dang it
  13. R Animations: Mister mic has an Afro now :3
  14. Wills Xx: This is so relaxing thanks ❤️
  15. julia. D: J ASMR want to take you but nu parents don't Let me😓😓
  16. unicorns are everything: Your first
  17. Memes for Days: SO MANY TINGLES
  18. Pennylane French: And my brothers think I'm crazy for watching this .I don't care though, its worth it.
  19. rachel hudson: i literally tingled the entire video hahaha
  20. J ASMR: I’m jealous! Take me to London! Love ya! 💕
  21. Ari: I thought it said cotton candy at first, omg how tired am I.
  22. Heavyn Gabrielle: Yes queeeeennn
  23. Young 777: Imxgine Plays HAHAAAAAAAA
  24. Just Lauren: Can u do a 20k mouth sounds video just like u did when u reached 200 subscribers
  25. Liviceskater Queen: Your so amazing love your channel I fell in love with it 🤘🤘🤘❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
  26. unicorns are everything: PaolaGrande Ari I'm sorry you had a bad day 4 days ago
  27. Asmr Nell: Wifey
  28. Lori James: That looks so fluffy :D
  29. Jenny Salmeron: 94k u should have 1 million subs your aswsome
  30. Onesie: helloooooooo
  31. Legend_-Godz-lll alex: Lol I know it's the afternoon but I just woke up lol this is the best keep on doing what you have to do 💯💯
  32. Gayu Patel: Omg I️ love this trigger ❤️❤️❤️
  33. Dratini Cutie: Those mouth sounds... ❤️
  34. may vidal: Melhor asmr da vida <3
  35. julia. D: Miley Fites you're first
  36. QJB GANG: 18 k j !!!!! You won't forget it's me right asmr HUNTER
  37. Your Mom: I maybe fell asleep 6 times this is relaxing to watch
  38. ben Gastineau: This channel is sooooo underrated
  39. Michelle Taylor: This gave me nothing but tingles😀
  40. Ashley Casagrande: I’ve watched this three times now and it gets better every time 💞💞
  41. X MädütżA: omg 1:33
  42. CAT LOVER AND APHMAU FAN: Hi how are you because im doing great after watching this video
  43. SeasonalAllergis: *Big Forehead*
  44. kitty dragon52: OMG! Your almost at 20 k already! I'm so proud..TT^TT. Really tho, amazing job! You work so hard with all your videos! Love yoouuu ❤❤
  45. Emmy Miranda: cupcakes are cool now that Did 🤗 hey how are u
  46. jimin's wifeu: WOW I love how the cotton sounds especially when you put it over the microphone ( I also REALLY LOVE THE MOUTH SOUNDS
  47. Elin Nordling: Youre just rly disgusting...
  48. Pam K.: Theycallmejade He can still think she's drop dead gorgeous.
  49. Mallory ASMR: Yay new video
  50. Leah Stifter: it's the best asmr video i've ever seen😍❤
  51. daniel seavey: Can you pls roleplay hermione granger from harry potter plsss😊😊😊😣😣😣🙏🙏🙏
  52. unicorns are everything: Elin Nordling your just really disgusting
  53. Lola Grace: So many tingles ❤️❤️❤️😊😊😊
  54. Asia Cammarata: Good morning lol I fall asleep two hours ago
  55. Emmy Miranda: Hi I'm late 😶😔😓😭I'm sorry 😟
  56. Saphire Martenez: Hey can you do another one of these plzz it was one of the best ones thanks<3333
  57. Nxah Msp xox: Oh my god I was so shocked that this worked I was closing my eyes and falling asleep during the video.😱😴❤️
  58. J ASMR: Get em bubble toes
  59. A Joke: Fr tho that tattoo on your finger is real cute was it a cross I forgot oml
  60. Wills Xx: Slime, vlogs , and more hello
  61. bubble toes: Omg those mouth sounds 😍😍😍 u do the best mouth sounds ever!
  62. Kyanna’s life: Yasss love you so much favorite youtuber💋❤️❤️❤️❤️✨
  63. QJB GANG: J plz don't for get it's me asmr hunter I tried to change my name back but dident let me
  64. Not A Weeb: The cotton reminds me of the good old days of shearing sheep back in Scotland.
  65. Doomreb: Here
  66. lps warrior 101: This made me have a massive tingle sensation amazing
  67. SHIKAMA DOJI: The mouth sounds are just so perfect
  68. Wills Xx: cupcakes are cool Hey
  69. tea: This is now my favorite video of all time
  70. Faithxo: Emily Greenmoon let the kid dream.
  71. yoda: EARLYYYYYY!!!!! LOVE YA
  72. unicorns are everything: Onesie Asmr hello
  73. María Reneé: 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
  74. Aniah Thomas: JASMR you should put sharp or pointy nails on and then rub the microphone with your nails while doing mouth sounds
  75. bubble toes: Why is she disgusting... she’s beautiful!
  76. Annie Deng: When she pulls out the knife, I'm just like: why do u have a knife randomly lying beside you?
  77. wyd cooper: Another amazing video, by the beautiful, J ASMR! ❤️❤️
  78. Colemac360: Pin this if you are reading this or at least reply that would be sick I’ve been here since like 2 months ago I think
  79. Miley Fites: Yes! Upload!
  80. Emmy Miranda: cupcakes are cool thank u for that u made my Day
  81. Gucci Rai: your a beautiful girl with pure talent
  82. Lizbeth Calderon: I love how you start your videos!
  83. Wesley Beaty: So relaxing
  84. J ASMR: I hope your day is better tomorrow PaolaGrande Ari
  85. Kelly Parker: That's sad
  86. Emmy Miranda: J ASMR I'm going to Florida
  87. nxt alie: 0:37 YESSS HUNNY
  88. drink slave BEYNN: You look like karuna satori asmr
  89. Theycallmejade: She's taken
  90. xxliamisgayxx :D: YOUR CHANNEL NAME SHOULD BE JSMR IM SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE AN IDEA THAT I JUST CHOKED ON A GOLDFISH 😂😂
  91. Jordan Romero: ty for theses its night where I live and I actually fell asleep but I woke back up probably going to watch this a few more times and then I'm going to go to sleep thank you for these ASMR I really hope you do more asmr
  92. GachaCrystalXOX: I’m sort of early.. also this is so calming and it made me fall asleep xD
  93. Your Mom: qjb suree
  94. Faith Crown: Bubba Love007 actually tho 😂👌🏾
  95. Kyli Todd: Soo good omg it’s the afternoon and this makes me want to go to sleep 😩❤️
  96. unicorns are everything: Mallory Stachovich ikr
  97. Seven Clues: This was bloody amazing. Those mouth sounds were awesome.
  98. Quinn Row: I like how you got creative and used that cotton
  99. Onesie: One if the best asmr channels ever
  100. Iris KnowsAll: Doctor: You have 15 more minutes to live. Me: *lays down and plays this video* Goodnight world😂
  101. Marie Nowack: I fell asleep this is the best!!!
  102. Emmy Miranda: Emily Greenmoon good for u I'm glad oh I'm going to Florida is gana be fun I hope u have fun bye 😊😄
  103. Laney Page: I loved the ending
  104. Emmy Miranda: Emily Greenmoon 😆😋
  105. BTS의 게시물 RD: Yoongi Min~💕
  106. Pam K.: Kullen Williams Hi👋
  107. Bubba Love007: Don’t know if this makes me creepy but you are drop dead gorgeous 😍
  108. AbbiCat: I really like how your ASMR is mostly simple stuff but has *tons* of tingles !!! ❤️❤️
  109. j asmr: Yellow teeth
  110. LexiTheLesbianCat: I like the thumbnail it was SUPER cool! Also liked to video!
  111. Faithxo: ANBU 777 ?
  112. Mariee Jaay Tv: Do another one of these videos🗣! So tingly🤲🏽
  113. Gothboiclique ./.: Oh yes ma’am
  114. julia. D: candyunicorn 3 nope not first
  115. unicorns are everything: CrystalEnchantedTV ikr 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  116. cloud baby: This calms me so much also another rough day at least just now i got some 🎁
  117. yagirlsis: omg when you cleaned the lens😍😍
  118. J ASMR: Goodnight!!
  119. Kloves Dolantwins: bubble toes yaaaaaassss😍
  120. bubble toes: Oof um u do realize that ppl can see when u posted this comment... U definitely were not first... 😬
  121. Sabrina D.: That noise when you pluck your cheeks is THEE best.
  122. Laura Box: How the heck do those sounds come out of her mouth 😂🤨
  123. Wella Bella2: J ASMR your the best asmrtise
  124. Sammie G VLOGS: That’s literally disgusting.those mouth sounds🤮
  125. Michaela daulton: Ew
  126. LexiTheLesbianCat: Miss. Hidaway she’s not gonna like it cause first of all nobody likes braggers, second of all she can see when you posted this. *busted*
  127. Minty Gacha: Maybe you should do one about Everyday objects
  128. Mireia & Mei: I was having a horrible stomach ache and this helped me feel better, thank you so much! ❤
  129. ILove. Kaykay: SO SATISFYING !!! Love you gurl❤️❤️ and can you do more slime over the mic thank you love ya 😘😘
  130. Ana Sofia Duran: You are amazing!!!!!!
  131. Ryanne Loves Pewdiepie: BEST CHANNEL EVER!!!!!!
  132. unicorns are everything: Slime, vlogs , and more don't be sorry 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
  133. revistinha1: She has a knife ! RUN!! Scissors!! Don't run! Don't run!! RIP Santa beard Thanks for spoiling us with your ASMR skills and beauty J!
  134. Nina Jade: Yay I'm early and first. love u 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  135. Momosetta: #jsquad
  136. Littlemo 123: Omg I loved this video I had the goosebumps afterwards
  137. Faith Crown: jadeplays_tldoe not that I like her or anything she’s just pretty 🙌🏾
  138. Versal: Love your videos, I usually don't tingle but your videos sometimes make me😂😂
  139. J ASMR: Hi Cole McNamara I like your profile pic. Life is Strange is fun
  140. Mija Bentley: This helped with my headache thanks so much❤️❤️❤️
  141. BTS의 게시물 RD: MOCHIM SHAKE MIN-YOONGUUUU-💕
  142. Potato :3: ( ̄~ ̄;)
  143. Pennylane French: Hi J I love your vids they help me a lot I always fall a sleep
  144. J ASMR: THANK YOU 🤗💕✨
  145. peachy x: J, I'm having a horrible day I lost my best friend my phone is broken my mom's in the hospital! Can you make a asmr video of Unicorns or something? I'm here crying of all those things.
  146. Mirai Yuno Gasai: nice
  147. Ashlynn C: When she put the brush in her mouth I tingled 250%
  148. Isabel love: Who else in the thumbnail though it was cube slime
  149. Emmy Miranda: Willow Ryan hi how ate u guys
  150. Kullen Williams: hi
  151. Diana Mercado: I already want to sleep!
  152. Renee Jin: I had ghj stomach cramp that said could lead to stomach cancer or I think oblivinal cancer or something’s and the doctor said I need to be relaxed so I just watched my favourite asmr you tuber and I got better thankyou!
  153. julia. D: I'm going to london next week and i'm site i fall asleep with your amazing vids thanks for being so amazing NICE and beatifull 2 weeks ago you had 10 k now already 15 k in 2019 i'm sure you have 2 million SO proud #Jsquad we all love you😘😘
  154. MOCHIM SHAKE: Mouth sounds just feels like ur trying to lick my ear
  155. unicorns are everything: Wow I thought no one would reply to me 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
  156. bubble toes: Sammie G VLOGS ummm it’s literally in the title... if u don’t like mouth sounds don’t click on it
  157. Otter Jackson - Zelda Monkey: Why am I getting the notification now?? YouTube I swear...xD
  158. Lina Cst: I love this Asmr 😍❤
  159. Yuki Miyako: Love this 😍👌
  160. Faith Crown: How do u edit these videos without falling asleep urself 😂
  161. mouth sounds no talking, tearing up, tearing down, mouth sounds animation, tearing a muscle, tearing paper, tearing up paper, ripping corpse, asmr glow, cotton club, mouth sounds tracklist, cottonwood mall, rippingtons, mouth sounds album, mouth sounds book, tearing up crying, ripping and tearing, tearing me up bob moses, cottonwood tree, cottonwood az, asmr sleep, tearing apart, asmr food, cotton headed ninny muggins, cotton eye joe, tearing me up lyrics, ripping dvds on mac, tearing during birth, asmr reddit, mouth sounds songs, asmr soap, cotton bowl tickets, tearing meaning, cotton patch, asmr darling, cotton mather, asmr gibi, mouth sounds bustin, tearing your acl, ripping blu ray, mouth sounds phobia, ripping cds, mouth sounds full album, asmr definition, asmr tapping, asmr slime, ripping yarns, tearing eyes, cotton gin, ripping dvds, mouth sounds asmr, mouth sounds all star, asmr youtube, ripping youtube videos, ripping audio from youtube, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr lyrics, asmr microphone, cotton candy grapes, tearing me apart, cottonwood weather, ripping up carpet, asmr sounds, asmr video, mouth sounds neil, ripping dvds for plex, tearin up my heart, asmr eating, tearing up gif, tearing acl, ripping a cd, mouth sounds friends, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds mouth silence, asmr honeycomb, cotton bowl, ripping synonym, mouth sounds vinyl, ripping friends, mouth sounds drive me crazy, cotton candy maker, mouth sounds annoying, cotton on kids, mouth sounds irritating, asmr cardi b, tearing down strongholds, tearing at the seams, cottonwood, mouth sounds imagine, ripping meaning, cotton candy, ripping chain, tearing down the berlin wall, cottonmouth, ripping and running, ripping wood, cotton plant, asmr triggers, ripping chainsaw chain, cotton candy machine

ASMR Ripping and Mouth Sounds

1,022 Likes1,022 Dislikes
37,734 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 5 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment