ASMR LOW-FI Mouth Sounds with Pride Fairy - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR LOW-FI Mouth Sounds with Pride Fairy

  1. doge's roblox adventures: Ok?
  2. Ren Hunt: Yay! Now I can finally say that fairys exist!
  3. Dream Villain: Ha! GAY!
  4. Chloe Olsson: I love how you share your funny, unique, sweet, and weird/silly, side in your videos! Btw the water drop noise was awesome!
  5. Wisperia Winter: Marie Belle I am?
  6. Britt’s Reality: I’m just gonna say this, I am not part of the LGBTQ+ community but I full on support it. Some people say “you support gay rights so you must be gay” yet I support animal right but do I look like an ostrich?!
  7. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Lol just realization is TRIGGERING
  8. Dilana Cardona: Yasss holo
  9. 0051ナツミ: ⓁⓄⓋⒺ♡♡
  10. Nata Cerata: XD
  11. Wood Family: Noooice......... JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😅
  12. Remus Lupin: Yes
  13. Kaelyn Grace Vlogs Rodriguez: Roses are red Violets are blue Jenna’s asmr’s are amazing. Do you thinks so too?
  14. doge's roblox adventures: TWINS!
  15. Isabella Torres: Holo
  16. wiki ツ: Ahhh I actually love You 💕
  17. 87x21 ?: GUESS WHO IS 1 HOUR LATE... Me ;';
  18. Kpop And chill: Who else remembers the holographic bag from her first video on this channel😂!?
  19. لينا ليلي: ؟؟؟؟
  20. Patrycja Wąsowicz: Teraz wszystko ogarniam XD
  21. Emy D: it's the pride fairy
  22. Whiskey Warlock: That face tho 6:31 lol 😂 great video, by the way!
  23. Chloe Olsson: 0:23 The unique noises and videos you post if so cool! That’s why I love your channel! So unique!
  24. im dat llama: YESSSSSSSSSSS LOW FI IS MY FAVOURTIE 😍
  25. doge's roblox adventures: Your profile of the pickle is gay enough 😂😂😂
  26. Armando: ashley Ha ok thx
  27. Tapping Nails ASMR: You look so beautiful 😍 🏳️‍🌈
  28. Ghotessa Raven: Hey, Pride Fairy, great
  29. k — kiibo: I literally was thinking the same thing.
  30. doge's roblox adventures: Jk
  31. Lydia Vang: Not first but early!
  32. Nicole Rosencrans: Whiskey Warlock lol
  33. crayonsandcolouringbooks: #PrideMonth
  34. im dat llama: 😍😍
  35. gracelyn ann: this is very creative but us'straights'get no month no parade no special asmr dedicated to us im offended😂no not really but could u do another white asmr after. pride month cuz straight people dont get anythibg dedicated to them which im completly fine with but im not fine with Lgbt geting a month dedicated to them please do another white asmr love ya Jenna♡♡
  36. lybbie: Doggos in the background
  37. doge's roblox adventures: J ASMR..... The secrets you hold..... 😂🤣😂🤣😂
  38. doge's roblox adventures: Omg XD
  39. doge's roblox adventures: I can 100% relate on the tingles
  40. H a i l s: Where's the merch!!??!?!?!?!?!?!? Not trying to be rude just excited..
  41. Jen J: I love you and your video you the coolest person ever
  42. Estera Dinca: So relaxing😍
  43. Brian's Magical Funland: Meghan Hill but you can be bisexual and have a boyfriend
  44. Patrycja Wąsowicz: Ty masz 5 lat?
  45. PlayGamesWithWick: @Mia Andrea Long Thank you :)
  46. doge's roblox adventures: That she be in the abyss inside my head 😐😐😐
  47. doge's roblox adventures: Custom? Or costume?
  48. Bogus Bozo: sorry for the pervy comment but....you're hot :D
  49. The random girl: Lovely<3
  50. Tristen's Eating Show: rebel orange and your english is shit
  51. fortnite lover123: I have watched lots of asmr but no one has gave me tingles until you tingle over load 😀😀 keep going
  52. rhaldryn: You look way hotter with a tan.
  53. Aly Barker: Omg I love you so much ❤️❤️❤️
  54. Korie Williams: Maddy Reader I think it’s body glitter ✨
  55. Alyssa D: GaySMR
  56. XxDreamWalkerx X: Yay! Im decently early! Love your videos!
  57. Ингиборда Ланкунайте: J, are you LGBT?
  58. emmiiigurt _Cx: Hannah Rose true its hard to get first lol
  59. ToastedToast: Good job on getting first comment mate
  60. Shinii Starr: Such a great and relaxing ASMR :3 You're getting better day by day, I can't wait for your next video! I always fall sleep or at least get relaxed by your asmrs. Keep up the amazing job! Lysm🌈
  61. Cookie Monster: SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE💓
  62. rebel orange: U are looks wery ugly
  63. Pøtatø! Watching South Park at the Discø: Daughter: I’m gay Daughter2: me too Dad: is there anyone in this house who likes boys? Son: i do
  64. Yeemø Katherine: J ASMR YES JENNA SLAY TAHT RAINBOW
  65. doge's roblox adventures: In 4:48 it sounds like a creature was inside your body screaming for help 🤣
  66. Remus Lupin: Pride Goblin
  67. doge's roblox adventures: She better better day by day?!? You mean minute by minute
  68. doge's roblox adventures: Looking at Alyssa D's comment saying gay asmr it reminds me of my thoughts in me I sometimes think I am gay and other times not like... Do you know what I mean? Like if you do please
  69. Mia Andrea: She uses the blue yeti usually, but this video she’s using her phone
  70. GeekyGamer: Your awesome and I fall asleep to basically all your videos can you do a GRWM
  71. パプアニューギニア.: 良い音
  72. Emy lerent: Love it
  73. Wisperia Winter: Kristen St. Peter k thx for letting me know
  74. Maddy Reader: My mistake sorry thought it was sweat
  75. ilovemyselfforefer: Great
  76. doge's roblox adventures: 100% relatable
  77. J ASMR: Girrrrrl straight people get every other month. 99% of tv and movies have straight relationships and you don’t get weird looks if you’re out in public with your significant other.
  78. Ghotessa Raven: We've met again
  79. doge's roblox adventures: Bad microphone quality
  80. b i s h: did anyone else think that she was gay but then she started posting videos with her boyfriend
  81. Karen Dela Cruz: coollaaaaa
  82. doge's roblox adventures: You don't need to be what you support 😊
  83. Lemon Dazzle Dreams: Thanks pride fairy! I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community I'm pansexual so I'm part of the "+". I love your vids Andi can't believe I'm actually early lol. Love you J❤️
  84. Spookii Thomas: How come no one is gonna point out the cute sounds in 4:54? XD
  85. doge's roblox adventures: Low wifi?
  86. Marie: Omg love your video’s !!!😍😍😍
  87. The Life Of Ella: Very Early Squad 😝😜
  88. • sister averie •: do you like harry potter?:) I LOVE HARRY POTTER💘
  89. Laberynth: Yasssss qhhegr nehehehsusjeejeur
  90. Jammerblue8vm39: hAp 00 nice your first
  91. the snail: Jenna can you please do a scratching mic video? It is my favourite tupe of asmr and I would love to see it by my favourite asmrtist!❤ btw love your channel, keep up the good work!❤❤❤
  92. Fresh Meme: You should do a up close mouth sounds video
  93. Shinii Starr: The Granny Man T.G.M true XD
  94. Presley Faus: Love x1M I love your channel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
  95. Toy Girl Whispers: Sounds are still good. Love the dog in the background.
  96. Angel Halo: Yay!!! The pride fairy is back!!!! 😁😁❤❤
  97. doge's roblox adventures: To be honest I like it.....
  98. Boddah Cobain: I know it’s a really weird thing to say, but I really love your nose.
  99. Tatum is a sock: I thought my gay was put away for today but I guess not
  100. Angel Halo: *Happy Pride Month!!!*
  101. Wisperia Winter: Good job on making your first merch
  102. K E L S E Y: finally 🌻🐈🌈💗☁️
  103. Mirrabell Frederica: so amazing
  104. Tristen's Eating Show: 90th comment
  105. Tae’s wife: What does the Q+ Stand for?
  106. Boujeelouis: I just found this video and I love it I’m a girl and I’m like 10% into guys 90% into girls (it’s not really like an exact measurement but that’s just how I explain it). *Tell me about you*
  107. ToastedToast: I’m mean, you’re 5th! Close enough.
  108. R Animations: Every time I watch your videos I make sure to get comfy bc I know that I will fall asleep 💤 thank you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ^-^
  109. Yeemø Katherine: EAT THIS just cuz she has a boyfriend doesn’t mean Jenna isn’t LGBTQ+
  110. Nadia ناديا tv: 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 RELAX 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘
  111. Olivia Coyner: Butterfly Love If you don't like mouth sounds, why would you intentionally click on/watch an ASMR video clearly titled Mouth Sounds? You could always just watch one of her videos that doesn't include mouth sounds. Besides, this trigger is very relaxing to many other people. You're not her only sub/viewer.
  112. Maddy Reader: I loooooovvveeee you soooooo much but I can’t tell if there is glitter on your face or sweat!!!!!!!💖💗❤️💞💝😫😫🤭😘
  113. Tae’s wife: You look like the female version of Bjuu Mike
  114. doge's roblox adventures: Please no cyber bullying....
  115. _.paint xbrushes._: Meghan Hill people like you annoy me. I'm Bisexual and like BOTH MALES AND FEMALES, GEEZ.
  116. gachagirl 21: Is this like lgbtq+ pride?
  117. doge's roblox adventures: 100% true
  118. JoHatesRobStar: Hannah Rose keep trying
  119. Crafty Easy: #21 comment
  120. Britney Lee: Fresh Meme me to do it
  121. A3STH3TICALLY H3R: Hannah Rose That just means you’re not insane and “need” to be first! So congrats! 😂
  122. Marijeta Channel: Wtf
  123. hAp 00: ❤️🇦🇹
  124. Britney Lee: I love your vids
  125. abby leahy: Can someone please explain to me what low-fi means?
  126. TC 2016 DOG: She’s back!
  127. AbbiCat: Alyssa D lol
  128. Trinity Ncth: Smh
  129. RANDOM CJ: I'm pan baby!
  130. doge's roblox adventures: I can relate....
  131. Belle Wolf: Gamer Teen is there something wrong?
  132. doge's roblox adventures: So it ain't nice?
  133. doge's roblox adventures: WHAT IS LGBTQ MEAN?!?!?
  134. gachagirl 21: The Granny Man T.G.M lesbian gay and yeah
  135. Sienna Burciaga: Are you part of the LGBTQ+
  136. Butterfly Love: Can you not do mouth sounds it freaked me out
  137. Hannah Rose: Not first! Like always 😒
  138. Armando: What do you mean by low fi
  139. my name is ur dad and i do slime n squishies: pop rocks asmr!
  140. ASMR byEmilyRenee: Bunnyゞ••ゞStar I feel like she was better a few months ago😥
  141. ちゃんねる砂糖: ねっっ。ねれるぞぉぁぉ😍💕 おやすみなーさーい😪
  142. emmiiigurt _Cx: 2nd
  143. shook sister: Can you do a custom video I mean do you do custom videos
  144. Jammerblue8vm39: kitkatnat 7 no
  145. Jammerblue8vm39: PRIDE! YEY! LGBTQ+ community
  146. PlayGamesWithWick: @Patrycja Wąsowicz Mówię, że nie umiem pisac po angielsku! Chodziło mi o to, że jestem piąty!
  147. ashley: Armando More low quality. Like using a phone camera and mic instead of a fancy camera and expensive mic
  148. Shenae McCall-Scott: Nataly Plascencia I'm bisexual
  149. LynettesDream: 74th
  150. Karen Dela Cruz: coollaaaaa
  151. Madison Star: LOVE LOVE LOVE
  152. Fresh Meme: Yes fran
  153. Marijeta Channel: Yes evrething
  154. mastef i: :з
  155. Ali River: I had my volume way up and there was an ad. It startled me. pIZZA POPS
  156. Lorena Lore: I love you so much rly and i love your asmr 💓💓💓❤❤❤❤
  157. Crafty Easy: kitkatnat 7 u are the very first person to comment
  158. PlayGamesWithWick: I love your Asmr! I have a question: What's your microphone? Blue Yeti? Ps: Sorry for my English, I'm from Poland :)
  159. doge's roblox adventures: So relatable!
  160. Dilana Cardona: Yasss holol
  161. Alyssa’s YT Channel: Yay pride fairy again! It’s so nice to see you pride fairy :D
  162. Maddy Reader: @Neil Williams
  163. iiomqlupeii: who is that
  164. J ASMR: I’m bi. so I’m kinda gay lol
  165. asmr video, mouth sounds asmr, mouth sounds annoying, lo fi house, pride meaning, lo fi songs, mouth sounds imagine, gaylord palms ice, lo fi ann arbor, mouth sounds all star, lo fi christmas, mouth sounds no talking, pridestaff, asmr soap, mouth sounds vinyl, pride and joy, gayle benson, pride movie, gaylord orlando, asmr reddit, lo fidelity allstars battleflag, asmr gibi, pride and prejudice summary, blowfish, mouth sounds songs, asmr lyrics, gaylord national harbor, lo fi indie, lofi rapper, pride and prejudice, lo fi meaning, pride and prejudice and zombies, mouth sounds drive me crazy, asmr tapping, lo fi sample pack, lo fi samples, asmr food, asmr sounds, lo fidelity allstars, asmr darling, asmr glow, prideful, lowfire, asmr definition, mouth sounds book, gayla peevey, asmr eating, gaylord nashville, gaylord rockies, gay actor from empire, mouth sounds animation, asmr triggers, pride flags, lowfield, pride and prejudice sparknotes, gaylord texan, gaylord opryland, asmr 21 savage, asmr microphone, lo fi, asmr youtube, mouth sounds bustin, pride disposal, gaylord, pride synonym, pride month, gaylord opryland hotel, mouth sounds mouth silence, asmr slime, gay pride flag, mouth sounds neil, pride and prejudice characters, pride prejudice and mistletoe, gaylord resort, lo fi vintage, mouth sounds irritating, mouth sounds album, asmr honeycomb, asmr sleep, gaylord ice, mouth sounds full album, lo fi games, lo fi artists, mouth sounds phobia, pride and prejudice cast, mouth sounds friends, gay flag emoji, gayle king, gaylord denver, gaylord palms, lo fi art, lo fi seattle, pride definition, pride of america, pride flag emoji, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr cardi b, mouth sounds tracklist, gay definition, pride and prejudice movie

ASMR LOW-FI Mouth Sounds with Pride Fairy

478 Likes478 Dislikes
12,069 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 26 Jun 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment