ASMR Toy From Toys R Us - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Toy From Toys R Us

  1. Flรกvio Alves: I Very Very like yours vรญdeos and you is wonderful
  2. JeRen ASMR: Ughh that cupcake plus the cute packaging is so cute ;v; I want one for myself >< Tbh almost every stuff and toys you feature here are so adorbs I want them so much ;A;
  3. Bill Nye: You’re so pretty
  4. Bill Nye: I have never been to toys our us lol
  5. Whiskey Warlock: You're awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Š
  6. JeRen ASMR: Idk if I should cry or laugh๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
  7. mama mia: SINCE WGEN WAS TOYS R US CLOSING UM WHAAAT
  8. XxHearteyes: XxJas that’s great! My took like mouths to go
  9. Reese Antaran: 2 hours late...anyways I loved your video!
  10. Abigail Early: I never even went to toys r us
  11. แด€ สŸ ษช แด„ แด‡ Xx: Rip toys r us.
  12. Mcatz Plays: FIRST YOUR AMAZING J I LOVE YOUUUU KEEP GOING
  13. Electric gamer: You look like a teacher
  14. Perry the platypus: Lol the bankruptcy
  15. Perry the platypus: Good . All their toys sucked ๐Ÿ˜’ we had to return almost everything we bought from there since it was such bad quality
  16. That0ne TeenGal: Somewhat early! I love your asmr videos! You’re personally my favorite
  17. Sim Ple: Toys Were Us
  18. Asmr Girl Time!: Normal peeps vs asmr peeps When they see anything to play with: Normal peeps: play normally Asmr peeps:*taps,scratches,etc* Talking to people: Normal peeps:*screaming loudly saying:”HEY GUYS!”* Asmr peeps:*whispers softly saying:” hi.................guys..............”* Yes,there ARE LOTS of differences between asmr peeps and normal peeps.......... but I am too lazy to write in more!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜☺️
  19. Bubbachu Babe: Alexa Satterly Don’t make me cry
  20. doot: although i am sad and quite disappointed that Toys "R" Us is closing, I never really bought that much from there (I went to the Barnes and Noble that was right beside it though) it's mainly because kids these days want technology, not toys. and although many people are sad that the store is closing I feel as if the toys there were overpriced and cheaply made.
  21. Galax Color loves Connor: I love your videos so much!
  22. Paige Gordon: Brandy Blueberries er mer gersh :o
  23. Versatile S A M U E L: So your name is Jenna...!
  24. D Aceves: Hi
  25. Penny_Playz: I don't think every country but idk
  26. trash with class c:: its brendon uries birthday too,,, happy birthday!
  27. Fatima De Anda: I think you'd like simplynailogical
  28. Jayla Bright: I'm going to miss toys are us sooo much
  29. Margaret C: XxJas Aww get well soon ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
  30. Pug tato: Ah ah I feel like I have nits there is TOO MANY tingles (well there can never be to much but ya know).
  31. JeRen ASMR: Facts๐Ÿ˜‚
  32. itz me: Your so pretty ur asmr vids are amazing
  33. Jenna Lee: SORRY IM NOT EARLY!! BUT WHAT TATTOO DID YOU GET?
  34. Niamh Walsh: Frist
  35. SamRowlandsVEVO: You might as well do it as Toys R Us are sadly shutting down :( Toys R Us was my life, I got atleast, 1-2 toys in there each Christmas and birthday! :(
  36. Perry the platypus: Bankruptcy
  37. Gayu Patel: They are closing ๐Ÿ˜ž
  38. revistinha1: Really sad to see TRU closing Sure toys and games were always a bit overpriced there,but it's sad most kids nowadays wont get to experience how overwhelming it was going to a store with so many toys The old Times Square one was almost too much to take,as a kid I used to skip class some times to go there to see what new Batman toys they had to beg my parents to buy me lol Thanks for the video J even if it was kinda disturbing how you blinded the poor cupcake with glitter lol Disturbing but relaxing Stay awesome
  39. Ash's Asmr: ohhh
  40. katie-asmr and more: I'm a asmr artist finally
  41. Kyle Hunter: Holy goodness gracious you're pretty.
  42. A: I'm kinda early?! Amazing vid ๐Ÿ’•
  43. MKF30: Jenna you're such a cutie lol, playing with your toys is so relaxing. I lived near a Toys R' US sadly they too are closing. BTW you look good with the messy hair look lol. I like it :P
  44. Charlotte Cheok: Kinda sad toys r us is closing This vid gave me the tingles tho
  45. moonstar: J is similar to Kristen Stewart
  46. Hannah Banana: mama mia It’s been Official for at least a month now, before that there were rumours for a couple of weeks. Their sales have been declining for years since they were severely overpriced in the first place, but now in modern age they were also competing with Electronics and Online Shopping.
  47. xJustJas: AsmrMermaid it does...but now I feel a little bit better.๐Ÿ˜Š
  48. Toy Girl Whispers: Looks cute! Those are already sold out at my ToysRus.
  49. Soda Satori: It looks good to me ๐Ÿ‘
  50. Brandy Blueberries: I've never been to ToysRUs ._.
  51. Charlotte Bourrel: Lucy I dunno but Erika Costell does ๐Ÿคฃ❤️
  52. Owl sing for you: Toys were us. :(. [Edit:] OMG TYSM FOR THE HEART!!!!!!!!!! (Why do I overreact so much..?)
  53. Lil Nell: You a Big kid .
  54. aDateWithWorry: Such a pleasure to watch this ๐Ÿ˜„ 1.ASMR 2.Cute toys
  55. squishy squad: I not trying to be rude but why is she always whispering
  56. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: I love u J!! Thx for the tingles!!❤๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
  57. Bubbachu Babe: R.I.P ToysRUs๐Ÿ˜ญ I love this video go, it gave me amazing tingles and I fell asleep very quickly by your calming and peaceful voice! ❤️ Thank you!
  58. Phoebe Davis: Man that's where I got my Ouija board from.
  59. thirstae •: Is toys r us closing down in every country or only america
  60. Shira’s Channel: I love ur videos ur awesome like if u agree
  61. Galaxy cat: I gonna keep this video in my playlist
  62. xJustJas: I'm laying in bed with an ear infection and your vids make me feel so much better! Love ya!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜
  63. pamela hernandez: Me neither
  64. Soda Satori: I don't go to toys r us much but I am gonna miss it
  65. Lucy: Okay okay this is random but do you like goats?๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
  66. QJB GANG: Your so amazing j
  67. xJustJas: Margaret C thank you๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—
  68. Dahlia L: My absolute fave asmrtist!!
  69. Alexa Satterly: Toys were us ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  70. Pat. Po: R.I.P toysrus They always had everything I 8 - hotwheels sets ,nerf blasters, game consoles, lego and so many other toys. Good bye tru
  71. The Coolest cat Jayfeather: Toys r us arent closing here, said a blog. Where I live. I think at least.
  72. XxHearteyes: Owww I used to have one every night my ear would really hurt
  73. doot: happy b-day! :P
  74. lybbie: gonna miss toysrus
  75. brianna t: I'm gonna miss toys r us :(
  76. Paige Gordon: Lucy yurp ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
  77. crayonsandcolouringbooks: AHHh! ❤ ❤ Are you streaming today?
  78. Persephone’s Dream Bean UwU: it's my bday todayy
  79. Mcatz Plays: Wow I really am a loner right now XD This is super relaxing
  80. Unicorn Gamer: U should do an ear cleaning vid???
  81. A: Happy Birthday! Wishing you the best birthday you'll ever have!
  82. K1NG Q: im so sad that toys r us is closing i had so many memories there
  83. Ash's Asmr: there's smyths toys superstores.
  84. Golden Nugget: Next one can you do pop rocks next
  85. •Trash•: The one person who disliked fell asleep on their phone
  86. Kawaii Cutie: So cute
  87. xJustJas: Off White same๐Ÿ˜ญ
  88. Eil Wolf: The one person who disliked this video is mad about toysrus being in the tittle because of it closing
  89. Officially Shibe: It’s a shame the ToysRus near me is going out of business, so many people went there! ;(
  90. revistinha1: As someone who doesn't go out much, hates driving (especially here),don't watch TV/listen radio I could totally see me not knows there's a smyths superstore here lol But after checking my sanity on their website and wikipedia I don't think they know they have a store here either
  91. katie-asmr and more: I've never been to toys r us
  92. Marcy Kane: I WORK THERE
  93. ะกะพะฝั ะะปะตะบัะตะตะฒะฝะฐ: Nice video ๐Ÿ’™
  94. A. Neufeld: revistinha1 I'm Canadian but I definitely visited a massive Smyths toy store in New York on a holiday about six years ago. It was Christmas time and packed with people. I hope it doesn't close down; it somehow made rampant waste and consumerism magical.
  95. JoJo: It's closing down here in the UK also
  96. sillygoose: Can you do a asmr video with gel a peel?
  97. Jenna Lee: Brandy Blueberries what I SPENT MY FLIPPING CHILDHOOD THERE??!! only thing is my mom would never let me buy anything or she wouldn’t buy me anything because it’s was “too expensive”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜’
  98. Nikola Vรฝboh: Seems legit
  99. Katarina K: Amazing ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’‹
  100. Jenna Lee: Shady ur first
  101. revistinha1: For how long tho? And I don't think we have Smyths here in the US
  102. Persephone’s Dream Bean UwU: almost firsf
  103. Margaret C: Brandy Blueberries I went when I was seven ;-; I’m twelve now xD
  104. cupcake moscato, toys r us revival, cupcake delivery, tapping technique, toys r us reopening 2019, tapping eft, tapping for weight loss, asmr definition, cupcake boxes, toys r us credit card, toyota tacoma, toys for tots, asmr microphone, cupcake wine, tapping a keg, tapping screw, toyota camry, tapping asmr, cupcakes near me, toy story, tapping therapy, toys r us giraffe, toyota supra, cupcake royale, tapping definition, toys r us song, cupcake recipes, toys r us number, asmr tapping, toyota financial, toys r us news, toys r us stock, toys r us coming back, toy story 3, toyota center, toys r us near me, asmr 21 savage, toys, toy story 4, cupcake song, asmr glow, tapping block, toys r us times square, toys r us gift card, cupcake atm, tapping points, toyota tundra, tapping meditation, asmr gibi, asmr reddit, asmr eating, cupcakeria, cupcake and dino, toyota highlander, tapping out, cupcake wars, asmr honeycomb, toyota chr, toys r us hours, toyota dealership, cupcake 2048, toys r us, asmr video, tapping meaning, toyota 4runner, toys r us online, toys r us closing, cupcake clipart, toys r us logo, cupcake drawing, toyota sienna, toyota, asmr darling, asmr sounds, asmr slime, cupcake flavors, asmr cardi b, tapping machine, cupcake stand, asmr soap, toys r us reopening, tapping maple trees, asmr food, toyota corolla, tapping synonym, toys r us severance, toys r us nyc, cupcakes and cashmere, tapping for anxiety, tapping head, asmr lyrics, asmr youtube, cupcake frosting, tapping games, toys r us comeback, cupcake wars host, tapping solution, toyota rav4, asmr triggers, asmr sleep

ASMR Toy From Toys R Us

446 Likes446 Dislikes
9,133 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 12 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment