ASMR MAGIC ERASER SOUNDS - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR MAGIC ERASER SOUNDS

  1. Julia Lennhede: I did tingle at the moment you did start😍
  2. Mr Hyper: Jenna are u still in iowa
  3. cris creme: Jay can you make a stream again plz I love them and I love your vids I watch them with my gf and we fall asleep all the time cuz your so good keep up the good work
  4. Coralie Gendron: First likeπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
  5. idk broskee: YEET
  6. crayonsandcolouringbooks: *yassss*
  7. man snow: 可愛いですね
  8. Adriana Navarro: Wait dude... U HAVE A TATOO!!! I love it! It’s suits u well!!! And if anyone in the comment section says that is doesn’t look good ur going down!!! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‚
  9. Erin Toigo: Ground-control to Major Tom.
  10. _Cloudy_ Army_: 😍
  11. Unixoo: You should do wet floral floam
  12. slimthiccleg0: please do more mouth sounds!!!
  13. Peachie ASMR: Just what I needed πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
  14. Karan: by seeing your comment pinned up will boost your ego?
  15. - milobear -: I love your vids so fricking much! You are the best ASMRIST !!
  16. liiily ._.: Luv ur tatoo❤
  17. arianna x ortiz: J I love how you come up with me most creative things ❤️
  18. Maria Michelle PH: Its really cool
  19. sarka smetankova: Always best😊❤πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
  20. not arissa: a new video!! i've been so into watching your videos lately, you're so charming and your video ideas are just the best^^ please keep it up, and thank you for giving me tingles all the time!!
  21. Happy Hallie: This is awesome
  22. Gerson Mena: Nice tat
  23. Hadlee Adria: Why am I getting tingles when I don’t have headphones
  24. Daniiidoesit: I love you so much it’s time for a nap after a long day
  25. Jean Marcos: Primeiro brasileiro
  26. Faith Crown: I’m in school rn I’ll watch this when I get home promise
  27. ROBLOXgamingchannle: New and I'm already in love
  28. En En & Ai Ai: Are those real tattoos? really nice vid ,it made us fell asleep:)
  29. Anastasia O'Connor: When did you get your tattoo? Ps I love it so much❤️
  30. Ana S2: Segunda Brasileira πŸ˜‚❤
  31. Sadeem Nass: Hey ilysm you’re the best
  32. Hanuel Lee: I'm early
  33. MASMR: They do make for some satisfying sound's! :D
  34. Giselle Traver: You can make anything into ASMR!
  35. Adriana Leder: I saw the lights in the background blinking and I'm just like, "Will?"
  36. Forever Cute Pugs: First
  37. texting nation: πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž
  38. Kate A: One of my favorite 😊
  39. Random Bbyy: Fell asleep 24/7 πŸ’•πŸ’•
  40. Π£Π»ΠΆΠ°Π½ Π‘Π°Π·ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠ²Π°: πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  41. ZoΓ© TalamΓ‘r: Daniella Rivera nap? Magyar? VΓ©greπŸ˜…
  42. Yoon gels: First
  43. ssteggy _: Oooh I see a tattoo! What is it of?
  44. White Queen: Can you pls make more color asmr videos!! I really enjoyed them. πŸ‘
  45. Dizzy Werewolf: I love that rose tattoo 😻
  46. 리우Crisha: Jenna!😍
  47. Spilt Lemonade: Habitasha
  48. Ambar Falcon: I want to listen to this peacefully... but some "great" neighbor of mine decided..."It's the perfect time to mow the lawn" πŸ˜‘πŸ€¦πŸ»‍♀️
  49. ROBLOXgamingchannle: Giselle Traver even a .. Tree?
  50. Bethan Jade: Tingle overload? YES! Thankyou so much Jenna! Lil nap here I come! Amazing! Hope everything is going well with you! Love you!!!πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
  51. Golden Gamer: u kno we on dat buget doe * oh geez im cringey im sooo sorry for that improper grammar *
  52. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: I love ur channel jenna
  53. Spilt Lemonade: Giselle Traver even a drum!
  54. //Star MSP//: Girl Jenna I love your new tattoo! I love rose tattoos so much. Honestly love the way it's made and where you put the tattoo
  55. ugly eel: i don’t know how but you happen to find the best and most original ideas that always turn out so nice and relaxing wow
  56. Estetyczna BoΕΌena: πŸ’–πŸ’–
  57. Natalie Brown: α’ͺOᐯE IT
  58. Max Caulfield: Girl that tattoo is awesome!!!! Luv the asmr tooπŸ’“
  59. Anime Weeb_chan: Love this video!! Love you Jenna. Love your tattoo ❤️❤️❤️🌺
  60. Kitty Lover648: I fell asleep almost instantly. Great video!
  61. Julia Nicole: Yeeey perfect timing
  62. texting nation: When did you get the tatto p.s it looks so cool
  63. Gab Noir: Love you Jenna! ☺
  64. cec P: Heyy, i'm from France and I really like your work, keep doing πŸ™
  65. Darcy the cheesypuff 123: Lysm ♥️
  66. Leo The Unicorn: This helped me go to sleep
  67. Versatile S A M U E L: Rad tat!
  68. Chicken Wing: Karan ur disgusting
  69. Max NILSSON: J ASMR: *creepily stares into camera* Me: *looks back a phone* oh hi there!
  70. SLAYSMR ASMR: Ok why do I love this
  71. Unicorn Family: Wow cool
  72. Bob 3: First ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  73. Elija GustainytΔ—: Cool tattoo
  74. Music Freak: Golden Gamer I found this comment funny XD
  75. arianna x ortiz: Unixoo she did do floral foam
  76. ΜΡλίνα ΞœΞΏΞ³ΞΊΞΏΟ…ΟΞ΅Ξ±Ξ½: +1 200 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  77. Victoria Castillo: Love You Aguante Argentina ❤❤❤❤
  78. Music Freak: yoongay haha lol my name is supposed to say Jin but my sister changed it
  79. Liza Sari: Omg love ur tattoo sooo much!! 😱😍😍
  80. Jarene Delport: Check out GibiASMR version of this!!! It's the most orgasmic thing😬😬😬😬
  81. Vienna Anderson: I love the new tattoo!❤️πŸ”₯
  82. Karan: I never knew the meaning of love until I saw you.
  83. why not sleep instead: amazing magnificent fantastic top notch awesome marvelous talented beautiful astonishing
  84. Cookie IMVU: J Asmr you have to pin this if you love us!❤
  85. JoWi ASMR: Great sounds!
  86. Tato gacha: Yaaay
  87. you have been trolled: Not even close
  88. The Kawaii Orange: Loving the tattoo J!!
  89. Jeff Herman: The new Tattoo is on point! Love how it looks super duper pretty :D AND THE SOUNDS OF COURSE TOO!
  90. Olivia Lugo: 34th
  91. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: πŸ’”
  92. Ilene: Gibi did a video similuar 2 this
  93. Kawaii Panda Gamer: Your tattoo made me distracted then I realized,I was watching the very tingly ASMR video!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️❤️
  94. Julie Jiang: So satisfying
  95. PARK SOYOUNG: When The vid started your tattoo caught my attention...Its really beautiful!
  96. Yixing’s Balance: Valerie Mora everything you described is what I would describe about your profile pic
  97. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Bootyful just bootyful
  98. enargemcy: Youve got tats omg so purty😍😍
  99. Mayrette Almonte: Heyyy
  100. Karan: @4:35 That was a sexy pose!
  101. Karan: Lol I was in a sleepy mood and I clicked on this video.When I saw you my lips whispered "Heaven" slowly and softly,just like Edward in The Twilight Saga New Moon* when he was about to die and saw Bella :)
  102. Johnny Of Cabbage: You are my spirit animal omg keep up the good work πŸ’™πŸ‘Œ
  103. jelly belly: Woah your tattoo on fleek !! ( u and ur asmrs too )
  104. Mia Daly: You posted this on my birthday
  105. α—©α’ͺα’ͺY Tα•ΌE α‘­OTα—©TO α—―Oα’ͺα–΄: Do more slime P.s loved video got lots of tingles
  106. kathryn :D: gurll.. THAT TATTOO SLAYZZ!
  107. J ASMR: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
  108. bonjour: you're so underrated oml😭
  109. why not sleep instead: Yixing’s Balance YOU TOO LOVE
  110. I’m a Potato: Your so pretty
  111. Darkskin Princess: HOLD THE FRICK UP✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋ SHE HAS A TATTOO?!?!?!?! HAVE I BEEN LIVING UNDER A ROCK??? WHERE HAVE I BEEN??????? OHHHH NOOOOO😱😱😱😱😡😡😡😳😳😳😲
  112. Kate A: OMG a YouTube just replied to me ahhhhhhπŸ€€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
  113. Julia Nicole: 784 views, 113 likes...what’s going on hereπŸ€”?
  114. PoggleDrop ASMR: Sounds lovely lovely 😌
  115. *Panic! At The Beebo's Forehead*: aaaaaah the tattoo is so cute
  116. ugly eel: Yoongi’s Candy i was hoping to find an army here
  117. Hayley and allegras Channel: FirstπŸ˜‰
  118. Cookie Crumbs: U got tattoo?
  119. love candie: I love you ❤
  120. PresS: Erin Toigo Take your protein pills and put your helmet on
  121. Hcney Tears: Peek the tat πŸ’—πŸ’—
  122. Kate A: How old are you Jenna
  123. J ASMR: I am 21! :)
  124. Golden Gamer: Yoongi's Candy ;) thanks queen, finally someone gets my humor.
  125. Music Freak: Golden Gamer haha well I’m not the best at it either so I know the feeling XD.
  126. Karan: Even if you cut my throat with this knife I still wont stop loving you.
  127. mama mia: Todays mah bday and this made it betta
  128. Olivia Lugo: 24th oops lol
  129. Nina Rose: My middle name is Fiore which means flower in Italian and my last name is Rose so I absolutely love the tattoo!
  130. Music Freak: Her:I think they will make perfect tingle sounds. Me:....THEY MAKE GREAT TINGLE SOUNDS WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT. NOT JUST PERFECT SOUNDS. BUT GREAT FABULOUS SOUNDS. XD
  131. Giselle Traver: Lemonade yup she could do anything!
  132. Alexa & Kiley: Love u Jenna never stop making asmrs
  133. alex suderman: I like your tattoo
  134. vsk Zo0m: Epic Intro ♡
  135. kittehboo jpg: Useless
  136. Addy vlogs: Thanks jenna for another awesome video of asmr!! I always look forward to your vids!!
  137. marzie: Great video lysm 😚
  138. Shayne Bonshire: You are literally so amazing at ASMR how do you only have 42k subs we need to fix that
  139. Abigail H: I’m a Potato *You’re
  140. johnny dead: Wow nice tattoo
  141. Chicken Wing: Yup definitely lol, just went dress shopping for a dance with my friend and when I tried on a dress I absolutely loved it and she did "πŸ‘Ž nope I don't like it" and I feel very self conscience about my self and that made me feel really upset sooo I really need this lol XD no one probably cares about this story so I just wasted a minute typing this but idc..
  142. shaving blade, tapping games, shaving brush, asmr honeycomb, tapping for weight loss, shaving cream slime recipe, magic eraser on leather, tapping out, ripping cds, ripping chain, magic eraser material, asmr 21 savage, tapping machine, shaving cream song, asmr gibi, shaving oil, magic eraser walmart, asmr triggers, shaving bumps, asmr microphone, magic eraser mop, asmr tapping, shaving with a safety razor, shaving your head, tapping asmr, magic eraser bathroom, tapping head, ripping and tearing, shaving cream warmer, asmr food, tapping solution, shaving against the grain, shaving soap, tapping meditation, magic eraser ingredients, ripping chainsaw chain, magic eraser on car, tapping block, magic eraser makeup, tapping therapy, ripping friends, tapping screw, asmr sounds, ripping wood, asmr youtube, tapping points, magic eraser amazon, asmr darling, tapping meaning, shaving mirror, asmr glow, tapping maple trees, tapping for anxiety, ripping a cd, asmr reddit, magic eraser uses, magic eraser app, tapping synonym, ripping audio from youtube, asmr soap, asmr slime, shaving razor, tapping technique, magic eraser photoshop, magic eraser for walls, magic eraser for shoes, magic eraser target, asmr video, asmr lyrics, asmr sleep, magic eraser on glass, ripping youtube videos, shaving cream, asmr definition, shaving kit, tapping eft, ripping dvds, tapping a keg, shaving gel, magic eraser sponge, asmr eating, shaving cream slime, magic eraser on skin, ripping meaning, asmr cardi b, magic eraser on teeth, ripping dvds for plex, tapping definition, ripping and running, rippingtons, ripping up carpet, ripping yarns, ripping dvds on mac, shaving machine, magic eraser on car paint, ripping corpse, ripping synonym, shaving kits for men, shaving grace, ripping blu ray

ASMR MAGIC ERASER SOUNDS

673 Likes673 Dislikes
17,504 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 11 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment