LIVE ASMR - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

LIVE ASMR

  1. Quinn Chan: ily u should make a mukbang arms video
  2. Corrupted Panda ASMR: Me too 😣😣😣😔
  3. iguanadawn: Nooooooooooooooo! I missed it again sorry I'll try to be faster
  4. Romo Sapien: Don't forget to take your phone out of the freezer! ❄📲
  5. kate elizabeth: OMG I'm a new sub but already obsessed with your videos! Luna is so cute!
  6. linnet herrero: Love u
  7. QJB GANG: 😔😔😔😔😔 I'm so dumb i missed another live stream It's cause of school in sorry
  8. Chloe Coleman: do another live stream soon i just love it
  9. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: i missed it
  10. xx Netdityxx: ;-; awww missed it...
  11. Quinn Chan: asmr  lol thats what i meant
  12. Daniel The FatStar00: Hi
  13. revistinha1: J is bae Thanks for streaming Hope you're having a good week
  14. Unipug: I was so excited to get noticed on this video! Thank you so much luv u! 😘😘😘😘😘
  15. tianna danae: I missed it all cuz of school

LIVE ASMR

139 Likes139 Dislikes
2,569 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimeStreamed live on 27 Feb 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment