ASMR ORBEEZ AND STICKY MIC COVER - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR ORBEEZ AND STICKY MIC COVER

  1. Lps Flowers: Hey j you're looking good!!! Hope you'll feel better.....πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸπŸ’œπŸ˜πŸπŸπŸ˜πŸπŸ˜πŸπŸ˜πŸπŸ˜πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
  2. Alyvia Hardy: J ASMR I love your new hair btw❤️❤️❤️❤️
  3. majestic 0405: 14:42
  4. I U: +Riptic ok u have no logic....o...okeh😞
  5. vvDistractionx: This is so soothing
  6. tinie thenie: I
  7. Lea Fields: Omg I have one of those clear orbeez ball things
  8. Katheryn Gomez: jewelsandcrystal yesssss!πŸ˜‚
  9. ihave asiancheekbones: Looking super cute, my dear :) great content, as always!
  10. Aletta Currie: OMG EARLIEST I WILL EVER BE!! Ilysm ❤️❤️ Good video btw. Get better soon πŸ’‹
  11. Melanie Quetglas: Love listening to your videos!! I hope you get better soon!! ❤❤
  12. Callie Graser: Whenever I watch ASMR I try not to get tingles but when I watch u do asmr I always do. And I can never click off the video because I love it soo much! Ps I love u
  13. Anti Everything: Otaku Senpai it said error then I refreshed then it said private
  14. Lee Nickerson: Hi, J i hope you get better. U have helped me with tough times. I have anxiety and you're cheering me up and calming me down. I don't know how to repay you:)
  15. some girl from somewhere: The Diem show hahahhahaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  16. Idkman Idkman: Another person acting depressed -_-
  17. Addison Wright: That one person that disliked..... 🀦🏼‍♀️🀷🏼‍♀️ BTW: Love your hair!
  18. Jesse Brotzke: Omg your so flipping gorg 😍😍😘
  19. Jordyn renne: Early comment
  20. Alisson Santos: Hi BRAZIL πŸ‡§πŸ‡·✌🏽
  21. Madison Stallings: You look so good with short hair!!
  22. Tahlia Jayne: Lea Fields love your profile pic, stay alive ||-//
  23. Womper1992: Jenna you look like a pretty David Tennant.
  24. UNICORN 3318: *Hi* :3 ♥☆♥
  25. Fliqa: You look so beautiful! ❤️❤️
  26. CatLover 101: Your hair looks great!!!😁
  27. Kristy B: *_you playing with that orbeez ball is how other play with my _**_-feelings-_**_ heart_*
  28. EMILY HENDRICKS: Hey, I’m early πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
  29. Sophie Holmberg: Can you please do another Q&A asmr video I have a lot on my mind
  30. Kofi Springs: Ohhhh a new mike!
  31. J ASMR: I know, I’m just kidding πŸ˜‚ thanks for watching !!! πŸ’•
  32. Otaku Senpai: Fox GamerYT I never said I was first
  33. BlueFox StudiosTM: Relatable
  34. Remus Lupin: How the hell-?
  35. MΓƒΕΈFŁÖWΔ’Ε” THÊ ΔžΔ„Δ†HÁĞÌŘŁ: Omg same about the sick thing!
  36. Mine Craft Maike: YASSSS
  37. Little wolfie Wolf: Hey Jenna! I love your asmr videos keep it up also get well soon!
  38. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Your loss, she doesn’t choose those more does she get money from them (I think) but im not gonna argue it’s your loss your losing some beautiful content
  39. taylor blair: o l i v i a e s t h e t i c duhhhhhh ii just wanted to watch
  40. boi if u dont: Is that your name j or does it have a meaning like jullissa that's my name and they have me juju or does your name have a meaning or is it just j????????????????????????????
  41. Hi? HELLO!!!!: exotic 55 ik
  42. WILLIAM HERON: 4:25 lol
  43. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: Unknown Potatoe its the emotion she has on her face
  44. Voliee Plays: 4:32 the face of determination
  45. Popcorn Panic: πŸ’šGood timing, J(enna)! Where I am, the time is 10:20 pm. I was about to look for ASMR videos but then you uploaded this! ThanksπŸ’š
  46. Riptic: love your videos !!!!!! make more slimmmme vids please btw hope you feel better!!
  47. Hannah Patterson: Woah I’m early
  48. Courtney Patton: You literally have the best facial expressions.
  49. Aida Pjamic: You are so beautiful and your voice is amazing ❤❤
  50. Shadows Art: Lad. 4 minutes ago means BEFORE ur 3 minutes ago. Finish ur maths homework before ya watch YouTube it’ll distract u sonny
  51. Nyx Kwek: I like how Jenna wanted to end and was like oooooo one more thing HAHAHA
  52. Khloe V: The sticky thing sounds kinda light the mermaid putty
  53. Mamba The RainWing: That's not her fault. J doesn't decide those ads, it's just random per viewer. I didn't have ads throughout (or even before) this video. Calm down mate.
  54. Zala the dank girl: I'm not 1st but i still love you asmr queen
  55. Amelia Nap: ❤️
  56. むーさん: Do you have a cold?
  57. taylor blair: ii have to stay up past 4:30 or ii lose $15 πŸ˜†, but watching this is making it HARD
  58. DaaromNoeki: It looks like a Condom in de tdπŸ˜‚
  59. Fox GamerYT: first
  60. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: Omg yayyy new video ilysm <3
  61. Alia K.: 2
  62. goldxn_foxxz LPS: Jenna why didn't you post yet😐
  63. Rosy Hernandez Rosas: second
  64. Eomma Jin And child Jungkook: 🌞
  65. Fox GamerYT: im the first i was here 5minitea ago
  66. Izabelle Blankenship: Fox GamerYT she/said they were not first. Nobody did you werent
  67. Edie Graham: I LOVE the new hair it looks really nice on you πŸ‘πŸ’“πŸ’“
  68. Hi? HELLO!!!!: taylor blair why
  69. Francesca Lupini: Omg that hair tho.... amazing!!!!!πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’œ
  70. Ruby Animations: 9:08 omg that popping noise though 🀀
  71. Remus Lupin: 11:25
  72. Emma De Leon: Nice
  73. Danica Potgieter: Omg love this you so goos hope you get better
  74. Jordyn renne: Love you so so so so much, and your asmr❤❤😴
  75. jewelsandcrystal: Whatever you did at 25:40 needs to happen for a whole video. That was great
  76. Merman Aaralyn: Dont make that trendy again
  77. Tyler Hamm: She said a cuss word at 4:25
  78. Brendon Urie: *The cup you used at **9:40** do u think u can make a video on that?*
  79. Nyx Kwek: also, Jenna’s really creative
  80. Jacqueline Harkins: Hi Jenna!! 71st like ASMR QUEEN IS BACK πŸ˜πŸ€—
  81. Dr Phil: Blossom Xiong lol she ain’t gonna kill you if you just asked πŸ˜‚
  82. Remus Lupin: 10 hours late
  83. Nyx Kwek: Tbh, I didnt think it looked like a ahem until she mentioned it then I realised
  84. Jessciferr 999: Are u pregnant? U look differently
  85. moran orgad: That was so good πŸ‘
  86. NeonZoux: Laina has a sister? o.o
  87. Leah Herbert: Who else had to turn the volume up foe this video
  88. Katheryn Gomez: MaΓ«llle. Kls omg lol
  89. Jacqueline Harkins: Hey Jenna plz notice Mee I've been one your channel for 2 years noww
  90. Guitarix: Hey lenny Γ§a gaz
  91. Kawaii potato: I love this omg and hope u get better soon πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
  92. Sylvia K: This isn’t supposed to be mean! But In the thumb nail you looked like Shaggy from scoobie doo πŸ˜‚
  93. doot: i have that exact flannel! it's in my closet right now actually!
  94. Nicky Lars: Love the chop❤️
  95. Rowan Avery Hyde: The microphone sounds like it has a echo! At first!πŸ’“πŸ˜©πŸ₯΄
  96. Invalid name: Will you put the plastic thing over the mic and do a jiggly slime on that video plsπŸ’– I watched this 4 timesπŸ’€
  97. beaner boy: Your so beatiful πŸ˜πŸ˜³πŸ‘Ώ
  98. Vinicius Cruz: Let's smoke with me
  99. Maia Velasquez: Her real name is Jenna she shortened it to J though I guess
  100. Otaku Senpai: Fox GamerYT Lol its fine☺️
  101. • Simply.izzie •: Ur facial expressions are my mood πŸ˜‚
  102. J ASMR: Voliee Plays πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  103. Ava .: This video is great!(you should do a drawling or painting video!)
  104. Rosy Hernandez Rosas: hi
  105. Lea Fields: Hi...
  106. Random Penguiness: Im 14 and this is d e e p
  107. Annie Quiej: Same. I've been sick for a week and maybe next week
  108. • sister averie •: on your next video you should do face touching because i personally liked your other ones, but i love you and you are amazing, see you in the next videoπŸ’“✨
  109. SINISTER SPAWN: It's a condom 11:25 🀣 really good sounds!
  110. Soarsky Productions: Oof wait someone already commented this nvm
  111. Ares the p0Tato: I was waiting to see someone write that
  112. Maddie Kreamer: Second
  113. Valerie Hong: OMMMMMMGGGGGGG THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I was asking for someone to make a orbez squishy vid
  114. Liliana Reagh: Your hair looks so cute!!!!!!!🀩
  115. Eryka A. L.: never stop doing this!
  116. Kofi Springs: exotic 55 not really πŸ˜‚ I mean it’s not cute
  117. due Alba: +Mamba The RainWing oh you think so? i've been watching frivolous fox asmr for quite some time now and never did i encounter any ad whilist watching her vids AND SHE HAS WAY MORE VIEWERS. j has a right to earn money from her vids but some of her vids have ads connected to the middle of the video and its really disturbing when that happens.
  118. Ashley Vincent: You should do a fast speed video again!
  119. Sakura Butterfly: I feel like im underwater XD
  120. The Bro Squad: Wher you get that girl
  121. Sylvia K: Unknown Potatoe lmao idk!!!!
  122. Dolans_Babe: this was so cool! much love <3
  123. Aidan Lowell: blip n flip yes
  124. Tom Hank: Why are you always sick?
  125. nantia nentoudi: Did you cut your hair?
  126. Laura & Mille: 14:09 😍
  127. Builder Bob: Damn I love your channel. You're just so fricking wholesome, I love it. Thank you for existing :) EDIT: A good way to stop sneezing at inconvenient times is to press/suck your tongue against the roof of your mouth. At least that works for me.
  128. Jules Reid: +Kawaii potato Am i her sis? As in sister? No i am not, i wish i was though!!
  129. Eden Hue ;3: Wth I was watching something then it just changed to this but I’m happy :)
  130. Kawaii potato: Are u jer sis omg
  131. Alyvia Hardy: So like.... I found your Tik Tok....
  132. Mamba The RainWing: +due Alba well, my apologies if you receive advertising on J's videos, but a lot of people-- me included, do not experience advertisements throughout her videos. It's up to you if you'd like to unsub, but if you do, you're just making it worse off for yourself when you do not get notifications around this wonderful ASMR.
  133. Anti Everything: πŸ’œπŸ’œ
  134. Nyx Kwek: Also, I was really scared that what if Jenna broke the transparent thing HAHAH
  135. Kdnxxhhx Duidud: Yesssssssssssss
  136. Cami for life: I *love* this
  137. Katheryn Gomez: Your hair looks really good honestly!❤️
  138. Creamiicqndy fans: Same
  139. MyTube: Me : **add this video to my playlist " relaxing 😴 "** 😍❤❤❤❤
  140. MIXER 4 EVA: πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
  141. Piper Sullivan: +Fox GamerYT Honestly, why would I care if I was first? I just wanna sleep man
  142. mya kathleen: Tyler Hamm tragic how dare she
  143. Te’a Esguerra-Jones: Bubble Gubbles it’s 950 where i am
  144. Moniaaa Games: ( Face )
  145. Bella Wolfhard: aww i love your hair it’s so cute and i like your flannel shirt too you look so pretty ♥️😩
  146. Al Di LΓ : Took a bunch of hydroxyzine and I'm ready to pass tf out to this
  147. Soarsky Productions: In the thumbnail I thought it was a condom
  148. Otaku Senpai: I was so early the video was private XD ❤️πŸ’•
  149. Takumi's Bad Channel: Kids don't ask what a condom is search it up don't ask people on YouTube this is a family friendly channel
  150. Nyx Kwek: hope you will get well soon and loved this video:))) really missed you sooooo much and thanks for putting in so much effort in your videos ❤️πŸ™†πŸ»‍♀️
  151. Nyx Kwek: where did you get this
  152. Victoria Flores: The thumbnail looks like a product from an online shop. HAHAHA
  153. bookworm2005: Who cares if ur first
  154. Makenna Bruh: I love ur short hair! It makes ur features more prominent!
  155. Natalie's VlogWorld: Luvvvvv youuuuuuu
  156. EMILY HENDRICKS: Sending love! p.s it’s 9:50 on a Friday and I’m searching for Asmr and this pops up
  157. Kawaii potato: Sis
  158. Spankyyy5 spanks: Great asmrtist and good lord you are very attractive❤ keep bringing the tingles🀘
  159. LIM Oncino!!: Time to fall asleep *_*
  160. Kofi Springs: Akira Chan wait were you talking to me
  161. Reese Antaran: One hour late....😫 Love the new sticky mic thing tho❤
  162. AMG Logikz: It's so amusing to watch this, because she looks so confused or lost for the first part of the videoπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  163. Celeritas2 -: Damnit so true
  164. Aidan Lowell: Early
  165. Tokyolightts: I hope you get well soon! Take it easy xoxo p.s. love the hair cut!
  166. Minty Gacha: sending love from Singapore ❤️
  167. Fail Tube: It looks like something else πŸ˜‰
  168. VorTeX_GaminG: _meowing intensify_
  169. ADuckPc: You're very good at ASMR :D
  170. Mr Hyper: jenna can u pls pin this or atleast reply pls
  171. uTheeus ΰ² _ΰ² : I Love your Channel and your Asmr❤
  172. Zala the dank girl: lol this is funny
  173. due Alba: your content is cool but it's not nice nor right that you have pop up ads in all of your vids. and considering that this is an asmr channel makes me me even more mad than i already am. unsubbing bye
  174. Swim Queen: I hope you get well soon!!! Love the video!!! ❤️πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
  175. Ashley Vincent: JASMR thank you SOOO much for the πŸ’— on my comment! You have been my go-to for stress relief and it makes me and your fans feel appreciated. Keep making videos!!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜
  176. Ashley Webb: Love u queen❤️
  177. Emma De Leon: I used to have one orbee ball but i sqeezed it way to jard and iit popped
  178. Jacob Sartorius Imagines: you should keep that mic cover!
  179. spacebar: Lmao does it matter if anybodys first? i dont know why people is so proud of being first... also, if you comment you see your comment at the top but other people will see their own comment at the top....
  180. Izabelle Blankenship: Kinda early LOVE YOU JENNA I HOPE YOU GET BETTER LOVE FROM VIRGINIA
  181. biter.: same-
  182. Sara Kaiser: Omg what is it
  183. I U: Im late so embarrassing isnt it
  184. bts swag_love_hope: 10:25 It has a nipple πŸ˜†πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚omg J!!I'm laughing so hardπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  185. Akira Chan: that's not how you compliment.
  186. -sNaTcHeD-: +chloebear LPS @nothing without you IT WAS A JOKE TO SEE HOW YOUD REACT BAHHAHA
  187. o l i v i a e s t h e t i c: +Hi? HELLO!!!! because asmr is supposed to make you fall asleep
  188. Maya Moccaie: I love you
  189. J ASMR: Tom Hank who knows
  190. creamichigo: you wearing 3 layers is so cute to me idk why
  191. Shadows Art: TODAY ON J NEWS : JENNA IS SICK, AND FOR SOME REASON HAS AN ORBEEZ BALL AND a sticky mic cover.... where does she even find some of this stuff?
  192. ex0ticcha0t1c og: She has a cute little double chin
  193. regina martinez hernandez: I like your video ❤πŸ–’
  194. My [Idiotic] Universe: I was looking for that comment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  195. Jules Reid: OMG THANK YOU FOR POSTING AGAIN SISTER, NEEDED TO SEE UR FRIENDLY FACEπŸ’•
  196. love stitch: I already know your not going to like this comment
  197. Invalid name: majestic 0405 yes more of that -_-
  198. Cuddles the Cat: I was blasted by a Google ad
  199. Kawaii potato: Sos
  200. Fox GamerYT: +Otaku Senpai oops i thought you where the guy who was always talking to meh sorry and comgrats
  201. Xxlonely TrashXx: First that video is private
  202. juania jackson: The sound on this video is reeeaaalll good.
  203. Lydia Gatcha: 1 day late!!!!! 😭😭😭 can’t be leave I missed this MASTERPIECE of a video! Keep it up Jenna, we all love your hard work! It is deeply appreciated ❤️
  204. Moniaaa Games: 2:13 xD
  205. start sad: THE BEST:) LUV U JENNY! I CAN FALL ASLEEP WITHOUT YOUR BEST SOUNDS★ can some one like my comment please I don't get that much likes on my comment please like it will make my day:) Thanks J you are the best:)
  206. KittyCat 11: YEEEEESSSSS, I CAN FALL ASLEEP AGAIN! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  207. Wheezing_daniel_seavey On IG: “It has a nipple” I laughed way harder then I should’ve skksksksks
  208. biter.: ,, wait,, is that michael and jeremy on your pfp?-
  209. Itzz_Nara308: The mic cover thing is good for slime in your ears because the slime won't go in the holes in the microphone
  210. Danica Potgieter: ❤
  211. Sophia Nguyen: omg do Globbles asmr plz
  212. Bang Twice: Awesome video jenna!!!! Your hair is super pretty! You did really good! πŸ˜„πŸ‘❤️
  213. • XxfckewxX •: I love u πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½πŸ‡²πŸ‡½
  214. Danica Potgieter: Hi
  215. Snickle Fritz: It’s okay guys.. I’m only a week late..heh..
  216. •Cup of Tae• .•: 57th comment πŸ˜‚
  217. Bakugou Katsuki: No hate comment but request can u talk a little louder or whisper a bit louder so that I can hear a little bit better? Ok just a comment but u don’t have to I’m just asking if u can whisper a little bit louder that’s all😁just a comment that’s all
  218. Lena's Edits: u should do a video with shaving foam on that sticky thing
  219. Landrey Fitz: I LOVE this video! It’s sooo relaxing!!πŸ₯°
  220. Lena's Edits: around 18:20 THAT WS AMAZING need a whole video on that
  221. Piper Sullivan: She was trying to put the thumbnail up
  222. UNICORN 3318: 03:40 am in England
  223. worzelg77: A great video Jenna! ❤️ I'm sorry for continually asking but will you be filming the hair brushing video I requested very soon?
  224. Alice LOL: Awsome vidπŸ˜‡
  225. Piper Sullivan: I CAME AS SOON AS I HEARD
  226. Cemre Seckin: Hey J! Love the video and i hope u get well soon❤Fyi i loooovvvveee your haircut❤❤❤❤
  227. Sarah Howells: Was early but forgot to comment
  228. Kofi Springs: Akira Chan who said I was
  229. juliana w.: 16:43πŸ˜‚
  230. Charlotte Not: Hey, it’s J Enna!!
  231. Maria Ramirez: I like the mic with the thing because there is like 0 outside noice 😍
  232. Paula Colon: Kinda early
  233. colton long: Hi
  234. Princess Leya & Lukeman Skywalker: I love orbeeeeeeeezzzzzπŸ’•
  235. Abanob Samy: Following you from EgyptπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬
  236. revistinha1: You murdered the poor ball
  237. Cara Favre: oml i love your asmr! you should do a role play
  238. Alyvia Hardy: J ASMR yep of course ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  239. RockerOfWedges: ii ddoonntt uunnddeerrssttaanndd wwhhaatt llaanngguuaagge yyoouu ttaallkk iinn mmaa'aamm
  240. Diem Editz: 4:33 her face is when people say that they never watched riverdale. πŸ˜‚
  241. Martin LyckstrΓΆm: Your hair is super pretty
  242. Marie Lee: +-sNaTcHeD- something a dude pops on their Winkie before they sip into a ladies varage
  243. 888: You look pretty with that hair thoo ♥
  244. Alyvia Hardy: J ASMR omg omg I definitely would but I don’t have that kind of moneyπŸ˜‚❤️❤️❤️
  245. MaΓ«llle. Kls: In the thumbnail we can though that it's a condom xD
  246. Dude Muffin: I love you
  247. asmr food, orbeez balls, michigan football, michigan basketball, microsoft account, asmr eating, micro center, orbeez hand spa, michigan, michaels coupon, asmr soap, michael buble, microsoft 365, microsoft store, asmr cardi b, asmr honeycomb, asmr microphone, michael jackson, orbeez gun, asmr slime, orbeez bulk, orbeez pool, asmr video, orbeez stress ball, asmr gibi, michigan lottery, michael b jordan, orbeez water beads, orbeez ultimate soothing spa, asmr sleep, orbeez spa, michaels, asmr darling, asmr sounds, orbeez squishy, orbeez body spa, michael douglas, asmr glow, asmr tapping, orbeez wow world, orbeez crush, asmr youtube, michael jordan, orbeez target, microsoft, orbeez amazon, asmr definition, orbeez foot spa, orbeez walmart, orbeez soothing spa, asmr triggers, mickey mouse, asmr reddit, microsoft word, asmr 21 savage, orbeez beads, orbeez slime, michelle obama, asmr lyrics, michael kors

ASMR ORBEEZ AND STICKY MIC COVER

1,322 Likes1,322 Dislikes
29,635 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 2 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment