ASMR wif some clear orbees - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

ASMR wif some clear orbees

  1. Tiana Huynh: •Equine_Breyer• and that's the kind everyone needs in life
  2. Abeautifulgirl 1115: I am your 600th like lol love you ❤👌😄🤗😏😴😪😸🤙✌
  3. FaZe _chris: Jenna can you sub to mi it would mean a lot to me
  4. Brianna: A great video by a great person
  5. Thot Be Gone: Love this so muchhhhh
  6. Natalie's VlogWorld: Love u !!❤
  7. Hadlee Adria: 3,572 person. Yay. 😒
  8. Lauryn Lester: what, capable of brushing her teeth on camera?
  9. Cookie Monster: I love how you get like so little rude comments on your videos. I swear you give off such a happy vibe that others pick up on.
  10. Evelyn Rodger: 55th comment XD
  11. simplyASMRsounds: Agreed
  12. Ella Flores: Hui
  13. Mia 0-0Rose0-0: Lol true I’m scrolling down and I’m like everyone has haters where they at do?
  14. fchengchengsss stanninepercent: Soothing❤ A asmr queen❤
  15. Alex & Lucy: Omg love this video
  16. AngelBunny Bella: WHO ARE THE 4 PEOPLE DISLIKING THIS OMLLLL
  17. jicheol is superior: a rose on your hand
  18. emma diaz: haiiii pls pin this ;)
  19. unicorn_ismybff: Hi I'm a fan and I LOVE ASMR Jenna U do Rlly good asmr! Btw I love the Slime In your ears ASMRs I have watched them over and over xD U Need more subs you're videos are so satisfying and Good Quality And the Title of the video 'Wif' xD I'm not the only one who says Wif instead of With Idk why I'm doing all of these spaces xD
  20. Jüñïpër Køøkïë: This was amazing and can you plzzz do another tapping on lids video, TY ❤️❤️
  21. Remus Lupin: 😂
  22. Kim Taehyung: *wif* Omg I actually read it like wif, so I squealed because the title was super cute. I love this sound sooooooo much, so tysm Jenna!
  23. Woofy ASMR: Whoop early-ish
  24. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: Hi Jenna Love You!! THIS TRIGGER IS ORBS OF TINGLES!! ha ha so punny
  25. Ella Wallace: Yaaas! Fist 5 mins of video=this is gonna be good! Remaining 8 mins=Zzzzzzz
  26. BTSLOVER 101: kitkatnat 7 YYAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEN
  27. ストロベリースター딸기 스타 /strawberry star: Subscribe
  28. Mia 0-0Rose0-0: Baby J omg yeah Famous asmr artist goes into modeling except there is a twist it’s in a video and with her hands. 👍🏻
  29. x D: You are the beeeest <3
  30. Kookie Biteu: Omg I’m so early!! ❤️
  31. Kawfee: *hates*
  32. ARMY BLINK EXO-L SHAWOL INSPRIT LOVER: Early.
  33. Thot Be Gone: kitkatnat 7 luv it
  34. Mille Marie Elmkjær Schlünsen: Nice, this is weirdly satisfying
  35. Leah-Marie Balu: *has volume at 100% and is falling asleep like a baby* ...then... “JOIN THE FIRST PURGE”
  36. chewie nimp: you should try crushing orbeez !! 🤤🤤
  37. Amber Hershberger: Ah I love orbees maybe make orbees slime ASMR video?
  38. Andersens Kanal: Ahahah! You are saying jelly beans in the video😂❤️ luv you❤️
  39. Star Blog: You are the best 😄💖
  40. Maria's Lyfe: Hello people
  41. taetaes bae: Idk y but I cracked up when I saw the word wif
  42. JoWi ASMR: Loved it! So fun!
  43. Felicia Pringle: I couldn’t sleep at all last night, probably stayed up till 3-4 until I got the idea to watch your videos. I fell asleep instantly
  44. Jayden ASMR: Love this and what you do
  45. Madison Beeboo: I don’t understand why people dislike the video, simply if you just don’t like it you can click off of the video and watch something else. YouTube doesn’t only contain Asmr. SMH AT THE HATERS
  46. MINyoongi#26 ARMY: Honestly, keep up the great work Jenna! You are the best and you upload every day! (Which a lot of youtubers don't do!) So keep it up! (Please like my comment! I love you!!!!)
  47. God Naruto: Hui asmr for eyes
  48. Vultureines: *wif* Me: ;_; ok?! 😂
  49. Perry the platypus: I can tell that I will like this
  50. Ari: I 💙 orbeez sorry Idk how to spell
  51. Boe Did: Early squad
  52. Alia K.: I watch other people’s asmr and then they do annoying stuff but then i go to your channel and it just relaxes me. Thank you
  53. Lee Lavastone: I remember accidentally drinking a couple of these and choking and getting sick (I actually had to go to the hospital) cuz my sister thought she had jokes and put them in my water I AM STILL FUCKIN PISSED AND HOW THE HELL DID YOUNGER ME NOT NOTICE WHEN I DRANK CLEAR SMUSHY BALLS?!?!
  54. AMSR Unicorn: ouuu yessss😍😍😍
  55. on my way to steal your bitch: It would be nice to put the mic in the water beads, that would be satisfying.
  56. mayah: Morning J 💜
  57. ARMY for life: Same
  58. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I ate a handful of those once
  59. Aliyalba Hermanas: Good job Jenna! I love ❤️ it ! Keep it up ! 👍🏻
  60. •Equine_Breyer•: Lara Fluffy she’s doing it on purpose. It’s called an actual fun sense of humor.
  61. Sc:Maddoxian420: Holy shit your channel has blown up I was one of your early subs like 10k or something like that and then maybe a month or two your already at 81k congratulations
  62. Lena's Edits: With*
  63. Rachel Power: best birthday gift ever 💕
  64. Artsy ASMR: This is such a nice visual trigger! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  65. im not cool: don’t question a kween
  66. Fliqa: wif
  67. Angel Jordan: I watch it without sound whahha
  68. Lilli PENELLE: Damn good job Jenna, i don t see any haters anymore, well they probably got scared after seeing what you are capable of...😂
  69. 채원박: My insomnia medication is your ASMR. Your ASMR always makes me comfortable. Thank you for always making me sleep better.
  70. ツNo: #GetJTo100K
  71. Karan: J ASMR I am bending on my knees with a rose on my hand.And I want to ask you *Will you marry me?* <3
  72. J Mateski: Thank you Jenna, idk what I'd do without ya!
  73. Kennedy Davis: ORBEEZZZZ
  74. karen sanchez: Hello, greetings from Argentina
  75. Donald gang: Lilli PENELLE good*
  76. Scott Smythe: What is that......WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!
  77. esylA: Can’t hear it
  78. AbbiCat: Your channel is better than some "professional" ASMRtists out there❤️❤️❤️
  79. avni hirani: Soo relaxing😊😊😊😊
  80. Crisalynn Reyna: ❤
  81. Baby J: Mia Dubeau 😂👍 yass
  82. Fat slut: wif? with?
  83. Fairy Whispers ASMR: I really enjoyed the sounds of the orbees dropping against each other. This was wonderful! Thank you!
  84. Moxie Beast ASMR: sounds very nice!! subtle and soothing :)
  85. Remus Lupin: Early... And I'm *yawn* sleepy already 🤤😌
  86. Iconic Queen: Yas!!!
  87. Amya Stewart: You should hand sounds asmr like if agree
  88. Dwi Tay Cute: Your video is amazing! You must to be proud because you have amazing fans And video I proud of you and don’t mind what haters say because they just can talk a bad things and it’s not valuable at all for you
  89. Lilli PENELLE: Josway Hall-Aguilar what are you talking about ?😂
  90. Tatum is a sock: I still wish I was loved
  91. I don’t Even know: Karan I think her boyfriend will disaprove
  92. Yazzy Assurian: LOVE DA TITLE YASSSSS LMAO
  93. J ASMR: Okay sure
  94. NightOwl: Congrats you got a new subscriber
  95. Nicole Lewis: I NEED TO KNOW WHAT MIC(S) U USE
  96. Hannah Pitcher: I think she has a beauty mark on one of her hands by her thumb and I literally have one there to on my right hand
  97. ProGamerGirl 980: Sooooooo satisfying. Why don’t u have 10 million subs? Ur the best asmr person ever.
  98. Karan: J ASMR OMG WIFEY I LOVE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS KEEP YOU HAPPY :')
  99. Janeen Cia: When are you doing another name video? I'm dying for another one plzzzzzz my name is Janeen btw and I LOVE your asmr videos
  100. AbbiCat: YASSS
  101. JAY JAY BTS: Never been so early also awsome video
  102. Matthew Coleman: ugh QUEEN reinvented the whole orbees company
  103. Kaelyn Grace Vlogs Rodriguez: 67th like yayyyyy......(so not energetic.😑🙍🏻‍♀️)
  104. Baby J: At first I I heard Jellybeans and I just kept on thinking what in the hell is she talking about ;-; (my volume was VERY low), also J you could be like a hand model 😂😮
  105. roblox master: Don't click the # it means nothing
  106. Mignonne: one of the best asmrtist ive discovered.
  107. Qiaochu Zhou: Yass I love this!!😆😊🤣😄😃
  108. bowbow bowie: god this helps my insomnia so much!!
  109. chewie nimp: using a crusher
  110. emmaa. jemma: YUSSS THE QUEEEN HAS POSTED! all hail queen Jenna!
  111. XxPastel x PinkxX: Hey there! Sry I haven't been active but I'm back!great tinglesss loaf the video :3
  112. Roblox Girl: 🤤🤤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🤤🤤 🤤🤤🤤🤤❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤 🤤🤤🤤🤤❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤 🤤🤤🤤🤤❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤 🤤🤤🤤🤤❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤 🤤🤤❤️❤️❤️🤤🤤🤤🤤 I tried making a j for Jenna 😋
  113. KYZY: Kennedy Davis 🎵soothing spa🎵😂
  114. XxMarcyFunxX: 9:00 thumbnaiiiiiiillll
  115. phoebe geach: It reminds me of the bath tub full of diamonds in Taylor swifts look what you made me do music video
  116. rosesinthebush ღ: Best asmrtist 💞
  117. Syubie Ungii: u are
  118. Emma705 M: First
  119. Remus Lupin: Little Miss Psycho 😂
  120. roblox master: When u forget the word orbees and you say jelly beads instead a hahaha love it jenna amazing video keep it up #roadto100k
  121. •Equine_Breyer•: Thuykieu Huynh yup. Just think of unicorns. And... uhm. Idk. Lol candy... cake... ....... laughter?.....
  122. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: Ahhhhh,sooooo relaxing and tingly❤❤
  123. R Animations: Clear is my favorite color 😏👍
  124. TurtleBab: :)
  125. Jane Cho: I love u but the mixing bowl was kinda loud..everything else was great:)
  126. Nellie Topalovic: Lika om ni kan prata svenska
  127. Mia 0-0Rose0-0: Visual tingles ✅ Noise tingles could be a little louder/more intense but still ✅
  128. simplyASMRsounds: You are wonderful
  129. Pineapple Love: You are a wonderful asmrest don’t know how I would sleep without you
  130. Adriana Silvis: hey jenna! can you plz add me back on snapchat?
  131. Cx Tomutas: Nej jag kan inte svenska
  132. Jeff Herman: Super early! Love this video!💜❤️❤️keep working girl!
  133. Lara Sparks: J ASMR *with
  134. Wisperia Winter: So satasfying keep up the amazing work!!!
  135. Aly Barker: God heavens your videos are so nice 💞💞💞 love you!!!
  136. Ava-Conda ASMR: Orbees!
  137. Kimberly Beltran: Your videos are so unique from another asmrist!❤️❤️❤️
  138. J ASMR: Rip
  139. Zedu ss: First?
  140. Ava Díaz-Buikema: Omg! I think I know where you got those!
  141. alicia lim: the bEsT asmr around
  142. Adriana Silvis: you’re amazing! ❤️❤️❤️
  143. Abigail Velasquez: Third
  144. Ruby Rosser: is it wif or with
  145. Syubie Ungii: love u and so awesome
  146. That lonely Girl: Alicia Lim yasssss lol
  147. clear and present danger, orbeez amazon, asmr sleep, clearwater florida, tapping maple trees, tapping out, orbeez squishy, asmr soap, tapping synonym, waterfalls fortnite, asmr lyrics, tapping solution, orbeez gun, asmr triggers, clear quartz, orbeez balls, tapping head, tapping machine, clearwater, asmr slime, orbeez crush, orbeez soothing spa, tapping meditation, waterhole #3, asmr tapping, clear history, orbeez target, asmr microphone, waterpik, asmr 21 savage, tapping screw, clear synonym, orbeez walmart, clearwater beach florida, orbeez ultimate soothing spa, watergate, tapping for anxiety, asmr reddit, tapping definition, watershed, asmr cardi b, orbeez spa, water chestnuts, clearly canadian, orbeez slime, waterboy, clearwater weather, clear heels, tapping games, asmr youtube, watershed 2019, asmr sounds, clear choice, asmr honeycomb, tapping asmr, water heater, clearwater beach hotels, watercress, watership down netflix, orbeez pool, orbeez beads, orbeez stress ball, clear liquid diet, clearwater beach, orbeez foot spa, waterloo, orbeez bulk, tapping block, watermelon, waterfall locations, clearview fcu, tapping technique, orbeez wow world, water softener, asmr video, clear braces, tapping meaning, orbeez body spa, water cycle, asmr definition, tapping eft, tapping points, orbeez hand spa, tapping a keg, asmr darling, watership down, water dispenser, orbeez water beads, water bill, asmr food, asmr gibi, tapping for weight loss, clear cache, asmr eating, clearance jobs, asmr glow, clearcare login, tapping therapy, clear cache chrome, water bear

ASMR wif some clear orbees

811 Likes811 Dislikes
21,567 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 6 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment