ASMR PURPLE FRIEND - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR PURPLE FRIEND

  1. Sky Maestas: Purple, can you be my fwiend?
  2. Special Cranston: Heh
  3. Hannah Rose: YAAASSS IM FREAKING EARLY ZKTKSYKXHHDYDHDHHDGJTOGFHEA!!!!! THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY 😆😆😍😍❤️❤️ And Jenna I just wanted to say you’re awesome and beautiful and supercalifragilisticexpialitosous Edit: that took me forever to learn how to spell
  4. Tairynai Mitchell: First
  5. Emily Lewis: I like watching your videos they are asome
  6. Nina Jade: Hey ❤❤❤❤😝😝
  7. Moonfalcon of ShadowClan: The seven dislikes are the people who prefer Blue Makeup Brush cleaning things
  8. Maria Michelle PH: Hi jena,
  9. Slime Fan: Irma ESC lol i get it..
  10. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Hey j asmr notice me senpai Jenna. Lols no I just wanted to say I really like your content and I know you probably won’t read this but keep up the good work.🤗😁 also can you please rub the fluffy microphone cover for a video thanks 😃😄 congrats on monitazation
  11. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Lols
  12. Lourdes: I love the tattoo, it’s so beautiful 🌹☺️
  13. innocent intentions: SCHOOL IS OVER YASSSSSSSSSSSSS
  14. DJ CowGal: Almost 100k I still remember when you had 2k........ not that long ago haha
  15. Yağmur İskender: You look like Emmy Rossum ☺️
  16. Lauren Hanratty: Hi you are the best asmrist ever👍
  17. Lillian Sterman: You should eat honeycomb for a ASMR video
  18. J ASMR: Uh, he shaved his mustache ;)
  19. innocent intentions: :(
  20. im dat llama: It is :]
  21. LivCat Randotivity: Summer Senecal | Autonomous sensory meridian response.
  22. Clara Joyce: This is the first time I have ever seen you vids three first day posted
  23. Budgie Lover: Sooo goood I need more of this like NOW lol 😂 anyways love ya and I know you probably won’t read this but keep it up
  24. Natalie's VlogWorld: Why am I just getting this notification now?? ( a day latter ) Something must be wrong. Anyway love u I am subbed
  25. Syed Mohamad: 18
  26. Kasey Pittman: Yes yes yes yes yes 100 times yes
  27. coleton wyatt: Hi
  28. Emma A: Potato
  29. Miley_Xoxo: Builder Bob fruit? You mean vegetable...
  30. m a s h a: Amazing
  31. Juka `: Nice tattoo❤️
  32. Rose Foot: I HAD MY VOLUME ON LIKE TWO CLICKS TO FULL BLAST AND THEN A MEDITATION AD COMES ON AND MY EARS I DYING Edit: Keep up the great work, my favourite ASMR-ist
  33. Julia HGNT: *supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
  34. Julia HGNT: I say nay to both haha
  35. god pls halp my soul: EVEN THOUGH THE MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER TRIGGERS MY TRYPHOBIA, IM STILL WATCHING CUZ ITS SOUNDS AMAZING THANK YOU I AM SUBSCRIBING!!
  36. Flower . Equestrian/equine: Do a full video of just tapping
  37. Mylie Maxey: I never noticed the tattoo it looks great
  38. rip xxxtentacion: This is teh best asmr channel ever now that its summer I listen to your videos all night
  39. Yara Daoud: Can you please do another purple friend video
  40. Hadeel karaki: Thank u for blessing my earlobes it was very much needed 💕☺️
  41. Midnight Black: :D
  42. Hanna Hankelly: Love it 💟
  43. A: I really hope I wasn't the one to send you that weird text lol! I did message you on snap chat since I sent something to the wrong Jenna ( my half sister, since my parents are divorced) so I decided I might as well message you. Sorry if my message threw you off somehow, I messaged you about your success ✨✨✨
  44. Sim Ple: Kyla Rosales she posted it on her insta. They cooked food n shit. She even pet his mustache for 10 minutes straight
  45. Galaxy cat: Purple yass
  46. Emma Hicks: so satisfiying
  47. Boe Did: 64th comment love your vids
  48. m a s h a: Lera Veberli from Russia too 😉😁
  49. Hayley and allegras Channel: Go down fast 🔴🔵 🔵🔴. 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 🔵🔴 🔴🔵 Like if you see purple
  50. CocoBean Foxx: I Love Your Channel And Oh Hello :)
  51. Julie Jiang: Yay!
  52. Julia Łoś: +Suga Kookies And Tae Same with me
  53. sssniperpotato 2005: do a vid where u talk normal
  54. Lili Charlotte: I love you j ASMR
  55. Bethany Collett: OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH THE ECHO EFFECT MOUTH SOUNDS!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  56. Sim Ple: Maddie S some dude with a mustache. She stopped posting pics with the dude with the beard so it makes sense
  57. *Mae* *Veliky*: 57 min late
  58. Gabiii: You so cute I love your job❤️
  59. Michael Newkirk: Sounds like slime🤤
  60. LivCat Randotivity: Strangely enough, I got a weird call as soon as you said “I just got a weird text”.
  61. Ciara Animations: Very Relaxing and Tingly 😊
  62. Renuan Aig-Imoukhuede: Izabella Gonzalez u mean Mary Poppins rite??
  63. Artsy ASMR: Funny idea. 🤗💕 And nice video. 😊✨
  64. Harv: Thankyou Jenna
  65. TrasH: Irma ESC | sHSHSHSHSH
  66. Laura Kate!: Omgggg what is that?? I need one 😂😍
  67. Etha: Now this, my friends... Is what winning on your first game in FORTNITE feels like.
  68. robyn.munday: first aha
  69. Shadow Chang: EARLY SQUAD
  70. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Yeah right I was actually recording a YouTube video after I made my comments . I wanted to sleep to
  71. J's Wacky World: Am I the only who hates when people say First when they are like 8th or just in jenrel (I can spell)
  72. TM TrickShots: This is the earliest I’ve ever been here unless of course it’s a live stream
  73. Julia Kowalska: Oh you have a tatoo
  74. B e e c h: Ooooooo he spilled the beans😮😂
  75. J and M Twins: what was the text? we will never know.............
  76. Izabella Gonzalez: TOP Urie you did good
  77. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: Supercalifragilisticexpeletoios how did I do
  78. Kawaii YT: You voice is cute :3
  79. Charlsie Fields: You should do diff. Make-up cleans for a vid
  80. PixiePxri: MAYO OOOO!!
  81. uh uh: Ok this is the MOST satisfieing thing ever.
  82. Kaydance Rainbow: Hiiii love your asmr
  83. Taylor Isaak: I must know where did you get purple friend?!?
  84. xadlys: yasss
  85. ZenToxic: *FBI OPEN UP*
  86. haily erickson: i fell asleep at 11:00 am xD
  87. Catherine Claire: And I read this when she said that😂
  88. Aalynn Codopony: aalynn
  89. Chef The God: You should do a smoking video
  90. HAVEN WELLS: Your very pretty!!!!! And I love your videos!!! I literally fall asleep! 😍😝😴😘😊☺️
  91. Maddie S: Twenty Juan Savage really?! WHOO
  92. Keisi’s World: Omg I love this video first comment lol finnally
  93. Golden Gamer: MY Q U E E N
  94. crayonsandcolouringbooks: When are you streaming next?
  95. Chunky Yogurt: I get out June 25
  96. Kaitlyn Jefferson: Early
  97. Valeria C.: I love your videos... They are all Sooo satisfying
  98. Meme goddess!: I’m sorry j I’m late! I didn’t get to fully see your beautiful face and see the upload notification I’m so sorry!
  99. robyn.munday: dont be rude :)
  100. im dat llama: Its 10 *pm* for me 😂
  101. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: I wish I had a friend like that.... *Lmao Nah I have Asmr*
  102. Lera Veberlii: Hey,from Russia!
  103. Karina Polly: Omg 😱😱 i love you 💕💕💕
  104. Peach God: Well, you do need to clean your makeup brushes if you use them 😂
  105. Patrice Cooley: I love this. *subscribe*
  106. Miranda Sprouse: xXNerdygirl28Xx ITS LOL NOT LOLS
  107. Brunella: It's amazing, hi from France :)
  108. •Kallie •: Irma ESC OMG that’s amazing ur so sweet
  109. Bella Marie: I never ting-
  110. althea ashlee: Perfect Timing! Its 11 pm here in Philippines and still I cannot sleep haha,so here is the ASMR that can help me!thanx jenna!💜
  111. Joseph Branson: Say hello to my purple (little) friend.
  112. Shh Theking broo: Your face is filled with pills DRINK LOT WATER EVERY DAY!!!!!
  113. Bright Flower: I guess I'mma nap at 10 AM lol
  114. Summer Senecal: What does asmr mean
  115. rhiannon lewis: Irma ESC not really I am really not lying
  116. Cheeky Chops: Wow 60th comment
  117. TC 2016 DOG: Just in time for sleep😴
  118. Unicorn Day: First to like this video and comment
  119. It’s Venice!: Awwww She Just Buy That Purple Thing For Us!😘💖😍💗🌹👌 Thank You J ASMR Hope You Notice Me Ive’d Subscribe to you A long time! You Deserve 1Million Subscribers!💗
  120. Kenzie dalessio: I got so many tingles it felt like there was almost a warm stream of water coming down my head down my spine all the way to my knees I have been in the Asmr community for about 4 years now and I never experienced anything like this at all I loved it and I love her too
  121. Izabella Gonzalez: Renuan Aig-Imoukhuede yes I'm sorry i didn't make it clear
  122. Saki Miyu Fan: Purple will save the day
  123. TheChicas: Early!! And, can you please check out your DMs for instagram. Look for btw.its.elle I DMed you, and it would make my day if you checked it out :)
  124. Kasey Pittman: Those 6 dislikes must not like the color purple💜
  125. I LOVE WHY DONT WE: I love ur channel u help me sleep at night and u are the best ❤❤❤🌛🌛🌛❤❤❤
  126. A.R.M.Y FOR LIFEU: ILY
  127. Angie C:: When are you gonna do another Q & ASMR???
  128. Crystal Moon: need more mouth sounds!
  129. Mermaidgirl 20067: The cat goes meow
  130. xXNerdygirl28Xx: EARLY SQUAD
  131. MKF30: I thought that was the UV Thinking Putty from Crazy Aaron where you can write on it from the thumbnail haha. Instead it's a brushy thing haha. Love the vid, adorable and super calming. I think I get hypnotized by your eyes Jenna lol oh and that tattoo is bitchin!
  132. Claws and Paws Portraits: 1st
  133. Ren Takishima: I love the sound this makes😍
  134. Alyssa D: But what was the weird text?
  135. Kerry Bylund: Yep.
  136. Super Gaming Girl 04: Under 2k 😇
  137. GeekyGamer: Can you do a part three 200 speed ASMR
  138. MyDog - Ginger: I wasn't being rude, i was being truthful :)
  139. Sim Ple: Jenna has a new boyfriend
  140. dying light: "i dont even need to clean my makeup brushes" girl... you dont even need makeup your f***ing gorgeous ❤❤❤
  141. Lola Grace: Your channel is growing so quickly!!! So proud 😭♥️
  142. I’m a Potato: I didn’t watch the whole video yet but I’m pretty sure it’s going to be amazing (as usual)
  143. Paris _slime&music: Love the video
  144. The Fur Baby Family Vasquez: You have a tattoooooooooooo
  145. Hunter Rodriguez: hey look at that first comment
  146. Queen Toasty: I would love to see u do an eating raw honeycomb vid
  147. yeet: hi purple friend
  148. Its Narmeen: Who is here from gracie k?
  149. Emily Prewitt: Hi!!! Omg I love this video idea Jenna!!! P.s I love you!❤😁
  150. Isabelle Dotson: This is an amazing video and it is very relaxing
  151. HollowScreams: Purple friend ;)
  152. Dilasha Patel: SQUIGGEY SQUIGGEY
  153. S F: Hey Jenna!! Thank you so so much for posting this video, I remember requesting one with this thingy a while ago! 💕💕 sooo relaxing, as always~~ ✨💘💘
  154. gaming with Mikayla: Heyyy u cool
  155. popi kardopoulou: yank 🙀😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😒😒😒😒😒😒😞😞😞😞😞😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😖😖😖
  156. I’m a Potato: GalaxyPaws Gaming I’m 8th
  157. Violet Sorcerer: Tairynai Mitchell not even close lol
  158. Monika: Artistic Weirdo I got out a week ago
  159. Shelby Gacha: 70th comment
  160. Jazzdance 2005: Nice sounds love it girl💙💙
  161. Chunky Yogurt: I wish I had a friend
  162. Brooklyn Henry: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ love it
  163. Gabriela Bonal: LivCat Randotivity that's not weird at all...
  164. Mackenzie Adam: U are doing such a good job with ur ASMR keep up the good work
  165. Irma Hufflepuff: Hey, you! You're an amazing person. Scroll down to get the proof❣ LET'S PLAY THE YES OR NO GAME! Rules: You can only say "yes" once and "no once. 1. Are you beautiful? 2. Are you lying? 🌈💖
  166. Kookie Biteu: June 15th for me!! Still have like 10 more tests :>
  167. Kieran carrick: Hey jenna when do u recon we could talk again
  168. xXNerdygirl28Xx: That is a great idea
  169. Ana Castro: Love ASMR
  170. Gwen Dietz: This sounds amazing. I just wish I could find my earbuds!
  171. vaiva plien: Love the trigers! Have a great day!
  172. Salvador Saavedra: 😘
  173. idk broskee: THANKS PURPLE FRIEND! :D
  174. ʜᴀɪ ɪᴛs ᴍᴇʜ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴇʀ: Hi this is the day after you posted it
  175. Kerry Bylund: *THROWS HAIR AGGRESSIVELY*
  176. TrasH: yeesh calm down
  177. Little Lyric: You can so good asmr
  178. Elixir the Dragon: Showed up here for the title, was not disappointed. Ever tried glass bottle ASMR? If not you should try it, especially with textured glass- it is a tingle BEAAAASSSTT
  179. LiteralTrash Herron: Your tattoo is gorgeous I have one similar to it on my wrist…!
  180. I recorded my dog fucking my cat and: Emma A Pizza
  181. Ari: +Miley_Xoxo r/woooosh
  182. Brooklyn Henry: Just watching your videos it gives me the good chills of satisfaction I love you 💕❤️
  183. IzzyKnowz: Bright Flower its 11 *am* for meeee
  184. Midnight Black: :D
  185. Alex Garcia: It has been 13 hours sense she posted and there is only 594 thumps up what is this
  186. Dtrizzle: Toxic Rize 😭😂😂
  187. Peggy Navoa: Awesome
  188. Alyssa D: LivCat Randotivity tHaTs WeIrD
  189. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Notification SQUAD
  190. Emma A: _-Ell Erri-_ yes
  191. Alexandra Paps: my fav sound
  192. Adriana Silvis: yay! i found my new best friend and her name is *purple* Also what a great video Jenna! keep up the great work you're amazing
  193. GHFear: What a good day to be alive! :D
  194. MyDog - Ginger: robyn.munday no u weren't but ok
  195. TrasH: J is a troll. Uploading a video at noon? C'mon! Now I gotta sleep... >:(
  196. relaxing piano music, tapping solution, makeup brush brands, asmr definition, makeup brush cleaner, wee sleep guarantee, new trigger anime, tapping points, simba sleep guarantee, asmr reddit, asmr soap, tapping screw, relaxation techniques, asmr glow, asmr eating, new trigger is disabled sql server, travelodge sleep guarantee, asmr video, asmr lyrics, new trigger for sig p320, sleep guarantee mattress, tempurpedic sleep guarantee, anxiety in children, sleep guarantee premier inn, tapping machine, new triggerfish hiding, asmr slime, makeup brushes uses, makeup brush guide, makeup brush set singapore, relaxing sounds, relaxing music water, new trigger for remington 700, relax synonym, new trigger for glock 43, relaxin, sleepmaker guarantee, sleepwell guarantee registration, relaxation gifts, relax inn, asmr cardi b, sleepys guarantee, anxiety in spanish, makeup brush washer, asmr triggers, anxiety chest pain, anxiety relief, bensons sleep guarantee, sleep guarantee hotel, anxiety attacks symptoms, anxiety pills, anxiety treatment, relaxation station, new trigger for ar15, new trigger grips, makeup brush cleaner diy, sleep guarantee amart, anxiety attack, makeup brush soap, tapping eft, relax lyrics, makeup brush holder, makeup brush pouch, makeup brush types, serta sleep guarantee, anxiety quiz, tapping meaning, anxiety and depression, anxiety meme, relax the back, asmr sleep, tapping asmr, makeup brush in chinese, makeup brush cleaner singapore, tapping synonym, anxiety blanket, new trigger happy tv, asmr honeycomb, anxiety symptoms, asmr food, tapping for weight loss, tapping block, anxiety meds, tapping a keg, asmr darling, relaxing pictures, anxiety medication, tapping for anxiety, asmr gibi, makeup brush cleaner daiso, relaxium sleep, new trigger happy, new trigger show, tapping therapy, makeup brush cleaner spray, anxiety test, relax wine, asmr tapping, new trigger for sd9ve, relaxing music, makeup brushes singapore, anxiety definition, new trigger for remington 770, sleepeezee guarantee, makeup brush wash, tapping games, sleep country guarantee, new trigger oracle, anxiety lyrics, relaxing christmas music, new trigger anime promare, relax in spanish, new trigger for ruger lcp 380, anxiety quotes, tapping maple trees, new trigger sql, makeup brush holder with lid, makeup brush set, tapping head, asmr microphone, tapping definition, sealy sleep guarantee, makeup brush set cheap, relaxing music for kids, new trigger movie, sleepwell guarantee, tapping technique, tapping out, new trigger for taurus pt111 g2, sleepyhead guarantee, anxiety disorders, new trigger for glock 19, bose sleepbuds guarantee, dreams sleep guarantee, asmr youtube, relax and wax, tapping meditation, asmr 21 savage, asmr sounds, relaxed

ASMR PURPLE FRIEND

1,307 Likes1,307 Dislikes
39,117 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 28 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment