ASMR SPEKS - cozy lighting, tapping, magnets. - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR SPEKS - cozy lighting, tapping, magnets.

  1. Stacie Borowski: Hello I come to your channel when I have had a bad day and I need to calm down you are the best and I hope you get to 1m subs you deserve it
  2. Abi TGF: I got a good video Idea why don't you do popping candy asmr
  3. Lucas Neymar: Give me a heart pls ❤ -Brazil-
  4. Kote Army: Give me a heart pls ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
  5. Luke Emmons: Hey it’s Kaitlyn there’s been a bunch of those ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
  6. Aryana Art: Oh no I have to study and I'm watching this and I feel so sleepy now๐Ÿ˜ช
  7. James: Love you!
  8. SANDERZ8: First To like my own comment ๐Ÿ˜‚
  9. clown that frowns: Ite jsut you
  10. James: First
  11. Remus Lupin: She is also MOM
  12. Christy Elmes: Yasssssss thank youuuuuuuuu ๐Ÿ’ž
  13. Tiago Bento: Vocรช parece ser muito simpรกtica. Brasil.
  14. Staru Ocean Night: Nice! Love your vids J! Love u!
  15. Aida Pjamic: Road to 100k
  16. Hey it’s Kaitlyn: Who should really try a whole video of asmr but in a car!!!
  17. smcsi: they look like anal beads lol
  18. Kalix Menn: Love your videos keep doing great๐ŸŒ
  19. mads does a lot of nothing: I love jenna, i can only get intense tingle from two people, Jenna being 1! :D <3 so thanks C: edit: also i live in sc. Hurricane Florance is gonna hit. THAT HURRICANE IS MASIVE. LIKE GEEEZ. Hopefully it actually doesnt hit! :D
  20. Carlie Bank: Is it just me or is her channel loosing good content and sounds.i don’t really get tingles anymore. The tapping on the magnetic pad was good!
  21. Kanamih hatashi: I only tingle when its jenna(she is QUEEN)
  22. gao gao: ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ FIRST
  23. White Queen: I honestly thought it was anal beads after she read *"BIG BALLS, BIG, BIG GROWN-UP FUN."* I shook from the bone don't scare me like that.
  24. rhiannon lewis: It's my birthday tomorrow this is the perfect video to help me sleep! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤️❤️๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ›Œ
  25. Ally cat: You should do another story time. For like 20min or more or mouth sounds tapping noise love u ❤
  26. Puff Pie: Omg, this is one of my most favorite asmr video ever. OMG, this made me fall asleep when I’m like three minutes into the video. When my sister came to see what I was doing, I was sleeping. LOL. Thank you for this amazing experience.
  27. Loren Edits: I'm so lucky I found you!๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’
  28. Nyx Kwek: LOVE THIS VIDEO ❤️๐Ÿ’“๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’ซ❣️
  29. Francesca Adriana Lupini: Love you J! Your vids are amazing and this one gave me so many tingles! 100k on the way!๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ฏk
  30. gao gao: second?
  31. SANDERZ8: Winter same
  32. Marshimel0 mkay: EARLLYYY YAAASSS JENNAAAAA
  33. Gamer F: Beware headphone users Lol JK it's awesome Jenna
  34. Keira Paxton: Can u pin me? I’m first
  35. xXLilithXx: Perfect! I was just about to go to bed ๐Ÿ˜Š
  36. Bleh Bluh: ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
  37. Kanamih hatashi: So what
  38. TheTwinz: Great video!
  39. kittehboo jpg: +TM TrickShots no uh like, you're really not first at all
  40. Oliver Pritchard: Yass QUEEN YASS
  41. Kanamih hatashi: I was about to make ab excuse that iam sleepy so i wont do chores(ive done almost all so iam tired....)and thank God jenna uploaded it in the right time
  42. Hadiya Phinisey: Cool
  43. I'm Shook: I liked the video before i even watched it❤ Jenna is my favortie asmrist ๐Ÿ˜Š
  44. gao gao: ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ FIRST
  45. TM TrickShots: First
  46. ูˆุฒู† ูƒู„ุงู…ูƒ ุฒูŠู†ุจ ุงู„ูˆู‡ุฑุงู†ูŠุฉ ู‚ุฏุงู…ูƒ: ุฑูˆุนุฉ ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™
  47. boden 99: close to 100k
  48. sik-k enthusiast: wow i really love the cosy lighting!! i hope you can make more videos with similiar lighting too! it's making me feel even more relaxed/ sleepy than usual. thanks jenna ๐Ÿ™‚ (also,, you're my bday twin haha)
  49. Little wolfie Wolf: “ big balls,big big grown up fun” ๐Ÿ˜‚ lol
  50. bella!! :D: i love this video, it’s super relaxing ! xoxo
  51. Milka kuh: Hurricane katrina more like hurricane tortilla
  52. gao gao: ๏ผฎ๏ผฏFIRST
  53. clown that frowns: I d i o t
  54. Evil Jake: Loved watching this video!
  55. TM TrickShots: Holy so early
  56. pepps !: Love your vids soooo much ❤❤❤❤๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž please pin
  57. Bleh Bluh: Farts
  58. iwillTellThe StarsAboutYou: Who else? I MUST KNOW NOW!
  59. NO TALKING ASMR: You should try Bubble wrap on doing ASMR!
  60. Brenna Stoltz: Love love love your videos so much! Thanks for always making them!❤️❤️❤️
  61. lex ii: I only fall asleep to jenna she's the reason I get good sleep๐Ÿ˜‚❤
  62. clown that frowns: No one cares
  63. mya kathleen: Jenna, you should try stickers on the microphone and pulling them off!! It might sound hideous but it might sound soooo good
  64. kittehboo jpg: Ew
  65. TM TrickShots: nice try but you failed I was first
  66. Ald WTF: This is really wonderfull my ears are crying
  67. Thank u, next Grand'e: Big balls , big brown metal balls is wat it said on the box ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  68. Ticci Toby: It's good to sleep❣
  69. Mickey Mouse: It's just you
  70. Karma Studios: Not only does the lighting look cozy, the whole room seriously looks cozy!
  71. mads does a lot of nothing: Batala Asmr Well its actually three people Karuna satori is wonderful aswell. xD
  72. Ari: she moved so....
  73. Kawaii Dog Lover: Hello Jenna! Amazing video again ๐Ÿ˜˜ ilysm ❤️
  74. lente midnight: C O Z Y MOOOOOOD
  75. tapping technique, speks selangor, asmr triggers, magnets, tapping therapy, tapping machine, magnets usa, balls mahoney, tapping points, magnets how do they work, espeks terengganu, asmr soap, asmr slime, new balance, speks magnets target, new movies, balls out, ballston metro, new york yankees, ballston spa national bank, new york post, magnets near me, new york lottery, new amsterdam, tapping eft, ballston va, tapping definition, balls of fury, asmr glow, ball state, tapping meaning, asmr reddit, asmr tapping, spesifikasi, tapping games, news, new york times, balls for ball pit, magnets walmart, magnets worksheet, speks penang, news today, speks kelantan, asmr video, tapping synonym, asmr 21 savage, new emojis, asmr cardi b, asmr youtube, asmr lyrics, magnets lyrics, magnets lorde, asmr food, magnets attract, asmr gibi, new york and company, tapping maple trees, tapping screw, ballston spa ny, speksnijder, speks magnetic balls, speksteen, balls of fury cast, ballsy meaning, new orleans saints, speks pahang, new england, new orleans, speks amazon, speks target, ballston spa high school, specsavers, ballston lake ny, balls to the wall, balls of steel, magnets home depot, new zealand, asmr microphone, asmr sounds, ballston movie theater, speks blocks, tapping for weight loss, asmr honeycomb, ballston movies, asmr darling, tapping a keg, asmr definition, newegg, specks meaning, ballston, magnets singapore, tapping asmr, speks cube, tapping head, ballsy, tapping block, tapping out, new york, newsela, new england patriots, magnets and phones, asmr eating, magnetstreet, tapping solution, magnets for kids, magnets underwater, magnets for sale, magnets in everyday life, magnets mind map, speks magnets, tapping for anxiety, magnets are made of, ballston spa, magnets on fridge, new york weather, asmr sleep, tapping meditation, speksteenkachel, speksi, speksit

ASMR SPEKS - cozy lighting, tapping, magnets.

360 Likes360 Dislikes
7,798 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 10 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment