ASMR FAST Mouth Sounds with LowFi ASMR - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR FAST Mouth Sounds with LowFi ASMR

  1. YanYan_InGaySpace: Omg!!! AMAZING COLLAB! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’•
  2. Chance: Hey :)
  3. Cookie Crumbs: Pls A LIVE STREAM BUT NOT ASMR
  4. Adagium ASMR: Loooove lowfi
  5. Savvy Lee: I like her cover and yours
  6. ASMR woopwoop!: Keep up the great work guys๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–
  7. Dawn X: aHHHHH MY TWO FAVOURITE ASMRTISTS
  8. Milk Carton Kawaii: These๐Ÿ‘are๐Ÿ‘ the๐Ÿ‘kind๐Ÿ‘of๐Ÿ‘collabs๐Ÿ‘the๐Ÿ‘world๐Ÿ‘needs
  9. Jellybean Cactus: I watch this video almost every night and it never fails to help me sleep and sometimes I will fall asleep on the couch and my mom will wake me up saying "I told you not to fall asleep again!!!" and I will wake up looking at my IPad that has turned off and my earbuds still in my ears.
  10. Stefanie Villa: Ship it ❤❤❤
  11. Rachel C: ๐Ÿ’•
  12. Rmani Netterville: Love it am ilysfm j asmr
  13. biboyio 213: this helped me fall as.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  14. Bronze Stuck: *this just became disturbing i'm laughing*
  15. Swift 99999: Please check your spelling
  16. Happy Tyjo: Almost 40k! I’ve been around since you were in the 1000s! I love your videos, can you do one with lays chips? ☺️
  17. SpeaK Clan: What the he'll am I watching most dumbest thing going
  18. Paryn wynters: Hi
  19. SANABPINK: i’m not a lesbian but u look like a snack๐Ÿ‘€ in this video and it’s triggering me because u have a bf
  20. crayonsandcolouringbooks: jenna be lookin ๏ฝ†๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝˆ tonite
  21. Jo: 9:01 the face ๐Ÿ˜‚
  22. Mayaank Patankar: Omg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  23. Asmr Nell: The tingles is real♥️
  24. Pheonix Playzz: Honestly........ IM IN LOVE WITH THIS ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ❤️
  25. mooฮทgie: Omg ! So amazing ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  26. affeisleuk !!!!: 2:48 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  27. Gacha Kitty: AHH SO TINGLY
  28. Angela Rodrigues: Espetacular! Simplesmente perfeito, parabรฉns!!!!
  29. Exagon 37: No c ingles
  30. Yalexa Alvarez: answer me senpai♡♡♡♡♡loved this!!!!!
  31. Nyan Cookie: I just love this stuff sooo much๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
  32. Tranquil JOE: Because there are two of you I feel so safe, comforted and cozy and relaxed while falling asleep. Great collab guys and Thanks for the tingles you guys should keep doing these collaborations ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ด
  33. Nikki TOS: Its really late and i cant sleep but luckily Asmr J postss a new video just in time yay!
  34. Nicole Kennedy: SpeaK Clan rude
  35. Jeon Jungkook: EAT THIS BNHA xd that moment i remember and i'm crying ๐Ÿ˜‚
  36. the 8 ball: Almost first dang YouTube bell notafacations ๐Ÿ˜… its ok though because I'm here now......lol
  37. Michael: jenna looking pretty dope pretty hip hop
  38. _Cloudy_ Army_: OMG so good ๐Ÿ˜❤️
  39. iwanttobewithyou: This is so relaxable ❤
  40. Osa Ogbevoen: The goddess of mouth sounds๐ŸŒน Bow down ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ
  41. Girl Who draws: It's heaven my dudes!
  42. ASMR woopwoop!: And im going to school tomorrow so...
  43. HiFi ASMR: the power of mouth sounds! im very grateful for you wanting to collab with me! you are awesome! :) :)
  44. Katie's drawings, also I love cats: Hello!!
  45. Daniel Calzada: good stuff
  46. Exagon 37: Hi
  47. tik toc obsessed mikenna lewis: im dat llama heh asmr does that
  48. Just.A.Sassy.Llama: Two people. Double the ASMR. I'M *S* *H* *O* *O* *K*
  49. aesthethic.: Omg ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ . Sooo tingly ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ. Best collab ever๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™.
  50. jordan chaske: awwwwwwwww yeah I love this and you both are beautiful and much love coming from Jordan the geek that's from North Dakota XX
  51. Harper Elizabeth: That guy on the right has a cool mic cover
  52. xJAKE: *insert roblox death sound here* ๐Ÿ˜‚❤ oof
  53. Ashton Hussey: Why say it tho ? It ruins her self confidence. You DONT have to say what you think, just keep it to yourself
  54. Mickuri: So many tingles omgg this video was great I fell asleep so fast I barely even heard the ending of the video ๐Ÿ˜ฅ Which means... I OBVIOUSLY should listen again ! Haha
  55. Jessika Bulloch: HEY JENNA!! It’s me Jessika!! I was on your live stream... anyway thanks for posting! I’m actually on time this time ๐Ÿ˜‚ have a nice day ❤️✌๐Ÿผ (Ps: I’m on my way to school, but imma take a nap now)
  56. Bia rio: How is such perfection of an ASMR possible???
  57. Mega Oof: Most dumbest? ๐Ÿ˜‚
  58. A: Mia A Nope, they're just collaborating!
  59. fandom boi7: S T i l l. B e t t e r. T H a n. T I c. T o k
  60. Samuel Grechanyy: ???
  61. Alisuju: like :v
  62. Crystal Moon: hi. haters back off
  63. Cookie Crumbs: This doesn't make me sleepy but, Hungry
  64. Hannah Elizabeth: this video is so good
  65. ITS JODY: not really all of the mou4hs s9unds
  66. Leviathan YT: 101 error not found *beeeeeeeeeeeeeep computer reset* tingle overlooaoaoaoaaaad
  67. Doge memes: *fast mouth* lenny
  68. Luรญsa Abbud: So relaxing ๐Ÿ˜
  69. Alondra Rivera: 5 minutes and im alredy sleepy xD luv u two
  70. Galaxy cat: Finely this came out
  71. Mia A: R u guys dating
  72. leilina 88: I love it month sound OMG SO RELAXING
  73. J ASMR: Actually I don’t ๐Ÿ˜‰
  74. Abiwiz: Frisk and Sans IS FRANS LOVE IT :-)
  75. ASMR woopwoop!: I named my chnnel ASMRwoopwoop! Because i love asmr and i love you guys and great collab keep it up❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
  76. Tiana Huynh: I wonder why asmrtists aren’t beatboxers or why beatboxers aren’t asmrtists
  77. Ashley Hernandez: So good
  78. chanel brianna: YESSS TWO OF MY FAVORITES ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“
  79. Just a random potato: Which one is the real Jenna? You both look almost the same!
  80. ASMR Kingdom: Its me shootingstar123 i changed my name to ASMRkingdom135 because i do asmr's now i have a vid
  81. Versatile S A M U E L: Inventive!
  82. Niamh Walsh: That was so relaxing I had a hard day at school and I came home went on my phone clicked on this video and got so many tingels it's crazy. But a good, relaxing and peaceful crazy. So many tingels can't haddel it. Never had this many tingels.this just made my day thank u. Edit)thank u so much for 10 likes and a hart from J asmr herself
  83. idk broskee: MY FAV PEOPLE OMG WTF
  84. Faith Crown: Pentatonix of asmr ❣️๐Ÿ˜‚
  85. MKF30: cool video, i dig the chick on the left :p
  86. jordan chaske: omg this was really amazing you both were incredible and looking great and I'm totally feeling tingles and oh yeah have A Happy Thanksgiving your so awesome coming from Jordan the Geek that's from North Dakota X
  87. Abiwiz: Le Pulpo ni yo XD
  88. Meg T: What a cute video, lol. ๐Ÿ˜†
  89. Exagon 37: Holaaa
  90. Deez nuts GOT EM: Bumble Bee ๐Ÿ
  91. Jasmin Joyce: Best collab ever this is amazing , so many tingles to good job ๐Ÿ‘
  92. LiesyLove22: This relaxed me so much! These are the things that help me connect to asmr-mouth sounds give me tingles and especially when there is two of you x I loved it xx
  93. Shadows Art: My ears... feel rlly weird rn.
  94. Charlotte Cheok: The tingles! 42 minutes late :( anyways great video jenna!
  95. Ms.Dance Queen: I woke up to the video being over. Thanks for putting me to sleep it was late. I subscribed
  96. Join Le: Cool
  97. revistinha1: Mouth sounds duet You guys are like the Daft Punk of ASMR lol Congrats on the successful collab
  98. Anpanjams x: I really enjoy your video's! Love you Jenna! ❤❤๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค
  99. im dat llama: Omg i have goosebumps now ;-; HOW?! only your asmr makes me relaxed. Those satisfying videos and other asmrs do nothing compared to you and LowFi.
  100. Unicรธrnia Nanny: 7:43 • 7:48
  101. Tania Lopez: Ok love ❤️ your videos so much
  102. tik toc obsessed mikenna lewis: ๐Ÿ˜„
  103. Emani Alsop: super relaxing once again outstanding
  104. tristin voisin: I’m sorry but I thought you were a guy also love this video
  105. cra cra Times: I love all the different times of sounds vid was great
  106. Okeh Mate: OMG this is like the best video ever! please keep on doing new videos
  107. Khouloud M93: Nice collaboration
  108. EAT THIS: LowFi ASMR she's better...more better
  109. Abiwiz: Hello
  110. Chi-Chi Roblox: It’s Eleven O’clock and I watched every video I could but nothing helped me relax... then this...THIS OPENED MY EYES SO MUCH! ๐Ÿคฉ
  111. A: Actually the "thing" you're watching is called ASMR, short for Autonomous Sensory Meditarian response, which you wouldn't understand because well you don't have much information to put into a sentence!
  112. Miley Fites: Your watching a good video.
  113. Vega & Beda: You to are soo deskasting๐Ÿคฎ
  114. mouth sounds friends, mouth sounds tracklist, asmr soap, lo fi, collaborative, mouth sounds vinyl, mouth sounds no talking, asmr darling, lo fi christmas, asmr glow, asmr gibi, lo fi songs, layered braids, layered necklace, lofi rapper, asmr microphone, mouth sounds soundcloud, layered long hair, asmr lyrics, lo fi games, collab makeup, layered taco dip, lo fi samples, layered hair, lo fi art, blowfish, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds annoying, asmr eating, layered mexican dip, collab 196, layered medium hair, collaborate, collabro, mouth sounds drive me crazy, asmr triggers, layered bean dip, lo fi seattle, mouth sounds neil, mouth sounds album, asmr sounds, lo fi house, collaborative problem solving, asmr tapping, collaborated, lo fi sample pack, layered hairstyles, collaborative learning, layered cake, lo fi indie, collaborator, layered bangs, lo fi vintage, mouth sounds asmr, collaboration synonym, layered lob, lo fi artists, collaboration, mouth sounds all star, collaboratively, asmr cardi b, asmr food, lo fi ann arbor, collabedit, collaborative playlist spotify, mouth sounds phobia, collab uva, mouth sounds book, asmr video, layered jello, lowfield, layered short hair, lo fidelity allstars, mouth sounds full album, asmr youtube, collaborative solutions, mouth sounds mouth silence, asmr sleep, collaborate definition, collaborative filtering, layered armor mhw, lo fi meaning, asmr slime, layered bob, layered salad, lowfire, asmr reddit, collaborating, collabera, layered bob 2019, asmr honeycomb, mouth sounds songs, mouth sounds bustin, layered haircut, mouth sounds animation, mouth sounds imagine, layered curly hair, asmr definition, mouth sounds irritating, lo fidelity allstars battleflag

ASMR FAST Mouth Sounds with LowFi ASMR

1,300 Likes1,300 Dislikes
39,718 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 26 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment