ASMR with NATURE - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR with NATURE

  1. Cra-Cra Fam: Here
  2. Bella Wolfhard: Thanks for this amazing video Jenna ❤️❤️
  3. 채원박: This video makes me feel good with the unique sound of the air outside. Thanks to you, I fell asleep pleasantly yesterday.
  4. Cutie Pie: Have a nice day :-)
  5. Ингиборда Ланкунайте: XO
  6. Moxie Beast ASMR: these sounds are so nice!! :D more in the outdoors please!!
  7. Megan ward. asmr: I love your YouTube videos 😎 😎 😎
  8. Scott Smythe: When all else fails....... Slap it with a stick.
  9. TC 2016 DOG: I feel like I’m there with you! The nature sounds are so relaxing, I love it! ❤️
  10. Abigail Phelps: Scott Smythe my new life motto
  11. Lilli PENELLE: *Mom I swear I didn't fall asleep ok purpose!! I swear!*
  12. Hana Phelps: These are my favorite videos ever
  13. karnie rose: omg i love u soo much hope u have fun on ur trip and plzz give me a shoutout in ur next video plxzzz and thank u love u have a great day
  14. I HATE MYSELF: The slight echo is EVERTHINGGG
  15. Sophie Lifestyless: Yay early
  16. Chocoholic ASMR 초코홀릭: Very peaceful... Feel like this video heals me ☺️
  17. Ana S.: This kinda looks greenscreened
  18. Syubie Ungii: so awesome and amazing
  19. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: Mother ASMR nature
  20. Jack Ryan: The leaves sound like water sounds
  21. Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Hm
  22. Paula Siguero: Primera
  23. Katelynn Mabis: This is AMAZING!Your the best Jenna keep doing what your doing
  24. Carlie Bank: I love all your other videos but I don’t think this one was the best I still love u 💗
  25. Devika Oldfield: YASSS. I finally came early!! I love the video
  26. Parakeet Lover: Yes I’m early lov u I’m new
  27. Ava-Conda ASMR: So relaxing
  28. Remus Lupin: ツStephanie *memes*
  29. Katrina Grosse: I love this vid can you do another??
  30. Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Marry I know right
  31. saul emmanuel poot lopez: Awesome and beautyfull
  32. Sky Maestas: OHHH GURLLL! That thumbnail! Looking like a S N A C K !
  33. Unicorn girls: *yas*
  34. Poppy Breen: Please do a cleaning the mic vid
  35. Sue Hosking: Love it Jenna 👌👌🤤🤤
  36. Call of Duty Black Ops 4: I loved this video yeah I finished it
  37. سيدعمر: The Most Cutest Asmrtist Ever!! Keep up the good work!
  38. Emy lerent: *NATURE* Is everything tooooo mmeeeee
  39. Kate A: It's my B-day but on the 9 because I just watched this🤗!!♡
  40. Adolf Hitler: Mr. Artist starts jacking off to a chick playing with leaves
  41. Abigail Phelps: 222nd comment lol
  42. Amey PT: this is so nice alexa play despacito
  43. Mr. Artist: What if someone just saw you doing this?
  44. 서영: Good night 🙌
  45. Jericia Mays: Hi😍
  46. Reese Antaran: Hi Jenna! Love this. Another great video from a amazing person❤
  47. 섀링BMF_라인플레이YOUTUBE: Good!!🖒😄
  48. Archie- Brawl Stars: First
  49. Slime Fan: Yay! U posted on my Birthday! Thank u so much! Do u remember that i commented on the 4th of july video? Love u so much!
  50. Nicolo: Mother Nature be blessed
  51. Raioslee: This gave me the fastest tingles-
  52. Adolf Hitler: Pandies forlife issa tiny flying horse
  53. Natalie Juarez: Plz
  54. HAVEN WELLS: I think this is one of your BEST videos yet! 😍😘😍🔥🤘🏼👌🤘🏼👌🔥
  55. roblox master: Yayaa love u jenna amazing video looks lovely where u are (where is that place?) Thx for this video💝💘
  56. Lil Yoonmin: suga kookies and tae yyaasss! Lalisa!!!
  57. Natalie Juarez: Say j asmr not jenna
  58. Vienna Anderson: I loved when you said spider,could you do another trigger words video?
  59. Adrian: Wew
  60. cute little coconuthead: She is like everybodys bias
  61. Hillary Guerra: I like the sticks breaking
  62. SLIME SAVAGE: Kool
  63. NightOwl: Hello
  64. Joyce Habach: I love your asmr! Its good too sleping 😴
  65. kittehboo jpg: X2?
  66. Call of Duty Black Ops 4: Crazy
  67. ツNo: She protec She attac And she put tingles down ur bac
  68. Audrey Yu: Hi
  69. LazyPotato: LOVE IT!!! <3 <3
  70. Shadows Art: THE ECHOS ARE HERE TO HAUNT US
  71. Rudy Cortez: We Stan a nature shistar
  72. Lil Yoonmin: suga kookies and tae I bet Jennie is like, hella overrated
  73. Keshekera Channel: Hiiiiii
  74. Parakeet Lover: Me: sleeping 💤 Ad: try our new beef turkey Me: NOOOOOOOO!
  75. cute little coconuthead: Lets Get to 1000 Subs. U a blink???cuz lisa is my favorite too
  76. extraemma ASMR: Yes Jenna! Keep up the good work and just know that whatever might come your way, that your fans will always support you! Love u! 💗
  77. Lola Montemagno: Love you 😍
  78. Your Mom: Early
  79. cute little coconuthead: Lets Get to 1000 Subs probably
  80. Debino 18: That subscriber count tho shes doing so well
  81. Marie: AMAZING VIDEO, 🌿🍀💚💚love it !! 😻😻😻
  82. stefanr: I Brazil,I don't know your language ok but relaxed mui your asmr
  83. Mango slime Shop: The add before this vid was a he most random thing ever
  84. Ciara Valdez: The Background looks so beautiful 😍 almost as if it isn’t real! Great video as always much Love J💙🖤.
  85. Brianna: I'm early. Yay!!!!
  86. Ngoc Pham: Can you plz do a sand playing video
  87. Uri Abadi 9: 1
  88. Amira Farhana: Hiiii
  89. Jesse Brotzke: Do brushing hair like if you agree
  90. Clarissadances: now this. this is MOTHER NATURE
  91. RANDOM ASMR: Human Nature🎶
  92. Boe Did: Please do a cleaning the mic video. Please like if you agree.
  93. Liyah World: It's fun where im at because im in the country so if ya every go to the country suspect a big horsefly around search it up if ya don't know what that is.
  94. HAVEN WELLS: The wind was the most suthibg thing to me! Lol
  95. Emily Van Wert: You should do one of tapping on glasses
  96. bleach to kill a bitch: I Love the sounds❤️😱
  97. Chih Yi CHU: Pin comment? I love ur content!!!!!
  98. Lee Lavastone: Ooooooh!!!!! I like It gives it a echoing effect
  99. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: Ooooo,my tingle queen is back,i saw on your snap story where you were,i hope your hope your having fun,come back to Iowa soon to post more!!😁😗❤🌱🐞🐝🐜🐿⚘🌲🌼🌻🌹🌳🌿☘🍀🍃
  100. Lil Yoonmin: *NaTuRe*
  101. Mrs.Jughead Jones: No joke. 4 minutes and I felt asleep
  102. Wan Sakinah: Most active youtuber
  103. Brianna Skinner: I LOVE YOU J♥️ Your awesome ☺️
  104. nature quotes, background music, nature definition, outsiders, trigger finger treatment, background burner, triggertech, nature valley, background pictures, background eraser, outside van, background noise, background remover, background check, asmr honeycomb, asmr slime, backgrounds 5e, outside the box, trigger finger, background color html, trigger point, nature backs, outside christmas lights, asmr microphone, natures bounty, outside tv, trigger thumb, trigger anime, asmr darling, outside lights, trigger definition, trigger warning, asmr sounds, asmr cardi b, trigger point therapy, trigger warning killer mike, outside lyrics, background definition, triggered, natures sunshine, nature cat, natures garden, asmr triggers, nature\u0027s miracle, outside today lyrics, trigger fish, nature throid, outside today, outsider art, nature republic, backgrounds for girls, nature made vitamins, nature conservancy, asmr gibi, asmr reddit, nature communications, nature box, background color, background check free, asmr soap, background image, background synonym, outside magazine, background check companies, nature boy, outside lands 2019, trigger point injections, asmr food, asmr lyrics, background photos, background wallpaper, asmr 21 savage, outside in, outside temperature, outsiders book, asmr video, outside temp, triggered meme, triggered gif, nature synonym, natures medicine, trigger finger splint, outside in spanish, trigger point foam roller, asmr glow, asmr youtube, trigger finger surgery, outsiders characters, background app refresh, asmr tapping, trigger synonym, nature vs nurture, asmr eating, asmr sleep, asmr definition, triggered feminist, outsiders pizza, outsiders cast, backgrounds for computer, nature sounds

ASMR with NATURE

477 Likes477 Dislikes
9,763 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 9 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment