ASMR Mouth Sounds No Talking! - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Mouth Sounds No Talking!

  1. Tae’s wife: ...
  2. #: Isn’t this asmr channel supposed to be about the audio? Go to other channels if you you want to experience visual asmr.
  3. Brandi Obrien: Internet troll
  4. Annetea Juist: Wow this is so relaxing :0
  5. thatonedude: เจนจิรา ยืนยาว I've heard Thailand is cool. I should come there some time. Love from America!
  6. broke h#e: Cherry Queen lol she's probably tired
  7. AbbiCat: Exactly on my birthday!! Thank you so much!!
  8. Coconutpeachaaa._.: A small mouth can tingle a nation. Amazing
  9. Dave Cayabyab: OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO DO A 1 HOUR OF TAPPING RANDOM THINGS!!!! LOOKING FORWARD FOR THAT VID, LOVE YOU AS ALWAYS J!! ❤
  10. Xoxo. Alisha: I love this video thank you Jenna for posting this❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  11. Maia Campbell: I don’t know what it is about you but you remind of Laura from love island Just a little bit
  12. Yo It's Yos: I am speedy Gonzales when it comes to ASMR
  13. Andrea Riojas: You should do an asmr video with Luna and you petting her and her rubbing against the mic and stuff like that
  14. Samantha: AWSOME vid as always Jenna!!
  15. Roemon Dixon: I like pie ☺
  16. むーさん: Slowly please
  17. subscriber -im Subscribing To Singers And YouTubers: quarred satros da fuq is up with ur profile pic
  18. Dele Alli: Nice
  19. Ella Bella: Hi! ฉันแค่อยากจะถามคำถาม ประเทศไทยเป็นประเทศที่ร้อนหรือไม่? ขออภัยฉันแปลภาษานี้จากภาษาอังกฤษเพื่อขอโทษสำหรับการแปลที่ไม่ถูกต้อง
  20. jaena mangulabnan: Ok
  21. Melisa: You should do a video of just phone noises and phone related things
  22. ASMR Sophia: I would have enjoyed it more if it didn’t look like you were dead inside
  23. YXNG J!MBZ: I like her face
  24. Roni On paras: I LOVE U AND U VIDEOS 💗💗💗💗😘
  25. Shayeleigh Edits: Damn your beautiful as heck!
  26. taco.mami123: HI Jenna, loved the VID now I have to take a nap LOL!!
  27. Miss Nix: Yay! I'm early for another ASMR from Jenna! By the way, I love mounth tigles, it works for me everytime. TYSM!
  28. pine tree-: Your teeth are so white!
  29. Rmani Netterville: Does think she kinda looks diffrent because she looks pretty but a bit more than she usally does
  30. Edris Wais: I'd like to do stuff to your beautiful mouth...😈
  31. Milena: *teeth
  32. Ich Halt: She's beautiful 🤷🏽‍♀️
  33. Shane Ludovice: Why do you Always give us good quality content? AND WHY DO YOU HAVE HATERS?! You are the definition of slay, perfect and! Beautiful. Love ya❤
  34. Sarah Oriol: i love your channel so much and your are my favorite YouTuber everrrrrrrr!!!💖💘💞💕❗🎁😍☺plzzzz pin this so i know that you love me j!!💖💘💞💕❗🎁😍 and if u see this j plz reply and tell me if i can call you j tingles!!!
  35. Reaper Killz: Studyhall
  36. Megan ward. asmr: I love your YouTube videos 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎 😎
  37. Invalid name: Yasssssssss
  38. Hello It’s me wavey: 84k WOOOOOOOOOOOO
  39. Janny Gamer: thatonedude You mean the weather is cool and you want to come to Thailand? 55555
  40. Tae’s wife: ...
  41. diy fam and more: Hello i love your vids and i wish you could do another outside nature video
  42. Tana Lei: you are a great asmr artist
  43. Yeemø Katherine: I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair 1) I agree w u 2) pfp & username is everything
  44. bianka Kristo: 😒😒😒
  45. Luis Alvarez: Thank you captain obvious.
  46. YXNG J!MBZ: U no like her face?
  47. comics: PantherPlayz LOSERRRRR
  48. Angii P: When she Is yawing, she Has a big mouth 😂❤️ No hate Sweetheart❤️❤️💍🙈
  49. Eileen Ortega: A H you tambien ablo kEspañol awsome
  50. Datsany Rusnacko: Please do more teeth tapping😍😍
  51. Андрей Motocross: Лайк с русских
  52. Morad Nyadt: Where are you from ....i love u.❤❤❤
  53. Rimaz: Same
  54. #: I’ve been watching you’ll since about 150 subs and you still give me the same tingles
  55. Absent AFK: :)
  56. comics: Delete this.
  57. unicorn16 asmr XD: Love this video
  58. Ayse Nur: YESS
  59. Lauryn Lester: Min verden Dk foreign af
  60. quarred satros: Love your work.....(plus: Ur so fricking pretty)
  61. ashley Augustine: I know you will reach 1 million subscribers one day!
  62. Mermaidgirl 20067: Takes nap at 11’o clock because she watched J’s video
  63. AbbiCat: Amazing!! 😍👍❤️❤️❤️
  64. qHayley Churches: Your teath are yellow
  65. Tatianna Hernandez: Do a part 3 to the 200% videos PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
  66. Savvy .B: Oh my god. Ive been waiting for one of these types of videos from a asmrtist. And she did amazing
  67. Korie Williams: Can you do another video with weird alien 😂 sorry if it sounds like I’m pushing you to do something but I just really like that series and it gives me the most tingles for some reason 😂😂
  68. UnKnown Ruby: Made me 💤 sleep
  69. Frank Butsch: Your mouth sounds make my heart race! You already know how much I love you, and being able to relax to videos like this is the best part of my day! Thank you for being such a perfect asmr queen! 💓👌
  70. Adriana Silvis: i have one question, and one question only. how THE HECK do you ONLY have 84K subscribers?! you should have 100K by now
  71. Hana laue: You’re super pretty and your videos are always relaxing, love and support coming your way always! ☺️💕
  72. YXNG J!MBZ: You look bored af, i am half sorry but half grateful, actually 100% grateful and not sorry at all. Very tingly. Also i think the water droplet noise was cool
  73. Tae’s wife: เจนจิรา ยืนยาว gladly 😂
  74. Fbs Kross: I have an actual boner
  75. ToastedToast: Gelexia Melndieas Is it just that you find ASMR annoying in general, or you just didn’t like the mouth sounds? There is many different ASMR triggers to choose from! ^_^ If You didn’t enjoy this form of ASMR content, there is a lot of others that are completely different, but just as relaxing. I hope you find some you like. :D Or maybe ASMR just isn’t for you, and that’s fine too!
  76. Brandy Blueberries: I loved this video so much! Your mouth sounds are so crisp
  77. Dtrizzle: best asmrtist
  78. Tae’s wife: ...
  79. Reaper Killz: This video reminds me of when I’m in choir
  80. thatonedude: +PantherPlayz DAMN you need to grow a pair, you edge lord.
  81. VTZ Seby: You ...make...me ...so...sleepy...😴😴😴
  82. GalaxyEevee: for you 90k subscriber special could you do like a montage of your favourite asmr videos that you’ve done on your channel? i think that would be so cool! lysm! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  83. Invalid name: 👑Queen of asmr!
  84. Lee Lavastone: At the start she did the same thing monika did when she deleted all the characters and brought the pro tag to the place thing (lol Idk what to call it 😂😂😂)
  85. 지훈아사랑해: 10:02 me trying to talk to my friends at maths class
  86. Kennedy Helton: I love everything about this video and more <3
  87. Marko Koľvek: 4:58 - 4:59 LOL :D
  88. Gesù 38: I love this girl omg
  89. The Musical Addict: mckaylee benavides And you're saying your teeth are perfectly white? Healthy teeth have a yellow colour to them. If you can't handle a girl with healthy teeth smiling, then you have some problems.
  90. Big head ameliyah: I felt weirdly relaxed and satisfied
  91. Janny Gamer: Can l have a heart? l’m a fan from Thailand. l translated the language to answer you. Follow you all the clips l like, it makes me sleepy easy.
  92. PunnyFriskGaming: I freaking love Mouth Sounds thank you for this video and your amazing channel!!
  93. GGKTESH: Wendy Era mother red velvet aaaa
  94. Carlie Bank: Hi
  95. broke h#e: Gelexia Melndieas oof. Then leaveeeee
  96. Halayna Barb: Could you do a not up close mouth sounds ASMR j? Where your sitting far away while doing mouth sounds? Like this comment if you agree!!
  97. _.Dark_ Angel._: Cardi b Unicorns or God
  98. Slime Lover: So many tingles 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😜😜😜😜😃😃😃😃☺️☺️☺️🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
  99. Dani Peters: Ilysm
  100. mastef i: Вах! Ты такая красивая 😘 Отличное видео😍
  101. A H: No me gustaban los mouth sounds, hasta que conocí a Jenna, Genial!
  102. its Liv: you should make another channel! without asmr that would be really cool
  103. Yeeun CLC: Oof I feel asleep in like two minutes I love this video Jenna I send love❤️❤️❤️❤️
  104. #: 10 01 haha I agree
  105. Invalid name: 💜💖❤️
  106. LACEY SCHOOLER: Ily soooo much and i get sooo calm when I’m watching them 💕❤️ u r the best. I love ur videos so much❤️❤️😂
  107. Liliana Vega: Jena I love your videos and the haters should back off,😠🤜👐😡😡😡
  108. The Kawaii Orange: Someone looks dead tired 😂 and it’s kinda funny when I see an ASMRtist who is/looks tired, it just seems ironic 😂
  109. Gurldare: It’s alien sounds friend! No talking sounds
  110. Kawxii Edxts: early 😁😁
  111. Your Mom: 15
  112. avena: Maia Nilsson 5A I mean getting closer to 100k
  113. Jesus Morales: I LOVE your video's Jenna! Keep up the good work🖒😊😛
  114. uwu: HeyItzYesi seriously? you didn't even watch the whole video yet.
  115. Reaper Killz: Study hall not choir
  116. Katie and Lacey the baby: 4:53 when your doing ASMR but it works to good on yourself...
  117. The Dope Show: She is really pretty but even prettier when she smiles Btw I do NOT mean this in a homo way I am just being nice
  118. Butterfly Love: Stop making mouth sounds they are discusting
  119. pine tree-: Tae’s wife what?
  120. 토브생: 소리 너무 좋아요!
  121. Sovin _: 선생님상이다 기여우셔ㅠㅠ
  122. Chocoholic ASMR 초코홀릭: Sticky happy tingles 😃
  123. Luis Alvarez: I love this video so much I have a tingle ear boner. 😳
  124. Crafty Unicorn: Who wants a Blue aesthetic part 2!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 probably just me....
  125. lmao i fucking hate my life: What did you do to me? I cant stop tingling
  126. Madie Ruffin: Your videos make my day and when I'm crying you make me smile sigh just your tingles so thank yoy got being a ASMRist! Luv ya!
  127. TM TrickShots: #getJto100K!
  128. Emroonn Ele: 42 like??
  129. Min verden Dk: Yours videoes make me Happy!!💪🏼☺️
  130. taco.mami123: Stella Apstl yes so true thx 😘
  131. Kayleigh Voorn: pine tree- Yeah you're totally right!
  132. qHayley Churches: And rotten
  133. Jacinta Kruse: asmr is either uncomfortable or satisfying
  134. Wei Wendy: jenna !!! you're soooo amazing !! i'm your fan since march! love you ! keep up the great work hope you can see me
  135. Dani Peters: Yasssss
  136. Tae’s wife: ...
  137. Nishele marcano: 3:54 to 3:57🤗😚
  138. Jaycee Jo: Luv this can u plz make a part 2
  139. Abigail Velasquez: Hi
  140. Elisa Delicati: 5:00 😷🤮🤢
  141. Owenuma Arts: The ASMR Community has a plethora of very attractive men and women, and out of all of them Jenna is one of my favs. One of the most beautiful creatures in the fam! _I have a fiance so don't think I'm being weird I just appreciate good lookin' human beans_
  142. Jade D: Allison Berry ‘attack’ 🙄🙄🙄 I bet you’re an extreme feminist/victim, too...
  143. Ninon hrd: Hello from France. I love your vidéos omfg
  144. Ur mum Gay: im the 200th comment! awsome video it helped me sleep.
  145. Nishele marcano: Love you
  146. maizaaa _: hi jenna!
  147. Yeemø Katherine: Miss Nix mounth tigles 😂😂
  148. subscriber -im Subscribing To Singers And YouTubers: Owenuma Arts shes not so good looking tbh
  149. Hayleigh Taylor: Amaaaazing Lysm and TINGLES R IN THE AIRRRRRRR
  150. ə notova: 1:30 moore pls 💚
  151. chaZeh N_d_a_b_e_n_i: She's so pretty...
  152. erin music: Early finally I love yor Vids!!!!!❤
  153. Brady Hobby: so pretty!!!!!!!!
  154. Patricia daniel: This made me miss the weird alien
  155. Lee: I’m so glad they have this on mobile 🖤
  156. まゆたむ: ほかの音がいい時あるから聞きに来るけど口から出す音が汚くて残念。。
  157. Alyvia Hardy: This is weird when I turn dark theme on mostly everything in my recommendations is ASMR and when I turn it off it goes back to normal...?!
  158. StinGray: You are very beautiful
  159. rana ': love you 💗💖💕
  160. Horiana Ficarra: It's sooo relaxing
  161. Pøtatø! Watching South Park at the Discø: LIM Oncino!! To be honest no offense but that was kinda rude...
  162. Shannon Wetton: Queen of asmr ❤️❤️
  163. Samantha Nguyen: 85k!!
  164. Random long user that makes no sense: Sanai Williamson lol
  165. Lonna’s Adventures!: You hit 84k! 1,000 more and you will be 15k away from 100k! GO JENNA
  166. Kimberly van Wanrooy: Sooooooo relaxing😍
  167. D e p r e s s e d: Hahaha lol
  168. Naruto Fan 4 ever_X: I love your asmr vids soooo much!!! 💕💕♥️
  169. Tiana Huynh: Here’s a tip for people who like to watch ASMR on YT: Go to your profile pic on the top right corner Click/press settings And turn on Dark theme This helps me a lot
  170. Maia Holmqvist Nilsson 6A: She has it
  171. J T: ᴷᴾᴼᴾᴱᴿ ᴬᴷᴸˢᴬᴷ
  172. Kim Taetae: I’m early ❤ Ilovethisss
  173. Ari: yellow teeth still are healthy......
  174. Em _Con: Fbs Kross OML ! 😂💀
  175. colie noon: Nut 😍
  176. nct fan: i see kim taehyung :>>
  177. The Musical Addict: Roemon Dixon Me too
  178. Owenuma Arts: You seem like a gorgeous person on the inside.
  179. Allie Holley: So good🧡🧡
  180. The Secret Simmer: Luis Alvarez I’m sorry that you looked like you didn’t know what that meant
  181. avena: 84k almost there
  182. YXNG J!MBZ: Me : what that mouth do J AMSR : 6:14 Me : oh the tingles
  183. im not cool: could you do a video like this but with hand movements the whole time?
  184. Taylor jayy: So pretty 😊😍
  185. ElipsG: Oh hi i watch your asmr too.
  186. die kid: I live in cedar rapids ia. wow we are very close
  187. laura laura: Wow
  188. Jayden The Crazy Genius: Can you do a Q&A vid next?
  189. avtomat: tooth yellow
  190. Alyvia Hardy: Izabelle Blankenship 😂
  191. Joy Jannell: Dave Cayabyab yes you are right. Tapping is my favorite asmr
  192. Carlie Bank: Love this 👍
  193. kyla_ is_lit14firefam: Play at 2× speed!!
  194. hot man worm: Watching your videos make me happy😊☺️
  195. Izzy Connell: I sometimes forget how good your mouth sound videos are until you post one like this and I fall asleep almost instantly 🤤
  196. arianna mendez: I love all your videos but I don’t like the mouth sounds in this one it wasn’t ASMR to me so I’ll go watch some of your slime videos instead
  197. taco.mami123: cLeAr tOoTHpASte your right I hadn’t at the time watched the whole video but I knew I would love it anyway and I did ❤️
  198. Fastboi 1212: Room service knock knock
  199. Josefina Josefina: ASMR is beautiful
  200. PantherPlayz: thatonedude damn I don’t even remember this channel you replied so long from now
  201. I HATE MYSELF: I didn't wanna fall asleep in thw middle of the afternoon so I had to wait until nighttime AND BOY OH BOY WAS IT WORTH IT
  202. World of happiness: Ty I have always wanted a video like that! And btw ur my fav asmartist 🎈💕❤️😘😘
  203. Sara and life!!!! yay best friends: This is SOOO tingly!!!! Love ur vids😍 2 sec. Later Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  204. idk broskee: Tysm
  205. Dank Biatch: Thanks for clickbaiting. You deserve for subs and views!!
  206. mckaylee benavides: Please don’t smile your teeth are yellow
  207. Positive Lies: You look sooo not into it😂😂
  208. kingers: 1:05 made me smile and I felt better
  209. Evelyn merf: I love your videos ❤
  210. uwu: Hana Rekic you didn't even watch the full video '-'
  211. tea: AWESOME!! I LOVE IT 💗💗💗
  212. YAGIRL _KEIDA: This was kinda annoying
  213. Estera Dinca: So relaxingg😍😍😌👌👌👌👌😘
  214. Ida Elmedal: Ty
  215. Janny Gamer: Tae’s wife Come to Thailand and have fun and delicious food.
  216. nct fan: ice bear bub
  217. Al C.: Thank you, I really enjoyed the mouth sounds. I also appreciate your natural look.
  218. SurvivalMode: Omg dude the tingles are real great vid j😚
  219. bianka Kristo: Stycy
  220. AntoRoseNella Insta: I love your eyes😍
  221. I'm as straight as dan howells 2017 hair: 5:12-5:25
  222. Izabelle Blankenship: Alyvia Hardy I thought I was the only one
  223. THICC KWEEN BROSKIE: PLEASE don’t do mouth sounds EVER again
  224. Nico Yazawa: You are sleepy as hell , also you are doing the same things at the whole video this shit is so bad ;-;
  225. rosesinthebush ღ: Derrick Bennett honestly ,over little things as well.
  226. _.Dark_ Angel._: Right... I think we have the best Queen of asmr... Or maybe it would be better to say a GOD of asmr. 😜😇😋😍💕💞❤️💖😘
  227. inkypxrchment: I can’t imagine how awkward it would’ve been if someone walked in on her just making noises with her mouth in front of a camera.
  228. Nyan Cookie: This is just What i have been waiting for 😍
  229. Korina J: •😍Such A Beautiful Girl😍•
  230. Stella Apstl: cLeAr tOoTHpASte it is so tingly that he will fall asleep in the first 2mins. So he doesn't have to watch the whole video
  231. Bang Twice: Yasss another vid from the asmr queen 👸🏼👑
  232. Joey Jr: Thank you Jenna, can you do more slime in your ears please. I love this channel and I subscribed
  233. Lesedi Ntuli: The Secret Simmer Thank you for saying this I was really confused
  234. All Tingles ASMR: Oh this is really nice! :D
  235. Hannes Remo: It's Jenna in da house aka J tingles! 🤔Time to tingle! 😍😘
  236. Alia K.: Please do not turn this channel into a mouth sounds channel cause then i would have to find a new go to asmr channel ( and you would also lose a sub)
  237. AnythingBxtOrdinary: I love this! Also if I were you I would’ve been so bored😂
  238. 예똥: 우와.....팅글 쩔어요 ㄷㄷㄷ
  239. I HATE MYSELF: Halayna Barb she does have a video like that, it's called asmr with personal space!
  240. the small one girll!!: what?????
  241. Sofia Rocchi: 04:57 I couldn’t do anything but yawning 😂 love u!
  242. asmr food, asmr sounds, kisses delavin, kisses in the wind, mouth sounds phobia, mouth sounds annoying, no talking rules at work, wet n wild, kisses candy, kisses in spanish, wet brain, kisses quotes, kisses in french, weta, wet lung, wet koala, asmr slime, mouth sounds vinyl, kisses in italian, wetransfer, no talking characters, mouth sounds animation, no talking movie, asmr eating, weather radar, no talking in spanish, kisses of fire lyrics, no talking reading level, no talking just eat, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, weather forecast, asmr definition, kisses chocolate, asmr honeycomb, mouth sounds imagine, asmr soap, asmr darling, mouth sounds soundcloud, asmr microphone, mouth sounds songs, mouth sounds album, https://wetransfer.com/, mouth sounds tracklist, no talking asmr, no talking meme, kisses sweeter than wine, mouth sounds asmr, kisses cookies, no talking jaydayoungan, mouth sounds neil, asmr triggers, no talking summary, no talking lyrics, asmr reddit, mouth sounds book, no talking jaydayoungan lyrics, wet willies, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds friends, no talking gif, mouth sounds no talking, asmr glow, wet brush, kisses down low, wet and forget, mouth sounds irritating, asmr video, asmr youtube, kisses meme, kisses of fire, asmr lyrics, asmr cardi b, mouth sounds all star, no talking by andrew clements, asmr sleep, mouth sounds mouth silence, no talking emoji, wet hot american summer, asmr tapping, wetlands, no talking sign, kisses down low lyrics, wet seal, wetsuit, kisses logo, mouth sounds bustin, mouth sounds drive me crazy, kisses peanut butter blossoms, mouth sounds full album, no talking symbol, wetv, no talking book, weather, wet dreamz lyrics, kisses in portuguese, kisses emoji, kisses in the wind lyrics, no talking challenge, asmr gibi, no talking just head

ASMR Mouth Sounds No Talking!

1,349 Likes1,349 Dislikes
40,313 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 19 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment