ASMR Wet Sponge Sounds / Running water - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Wet Sponge Sounds / Running water

  1. Jessy.A.M: 3 month old channel and judging by the titles and thumbnails and the 37k subs I'm going to assume you're awesome and I'm dying of laughter 😂 I needed that laugh thank you.
  2. *boba tea*: she is, i went to newest first and went all the way down until i found the first person.....it’s her
  3. TM TrickShots: Do a live stream tonight please please please I miss them
  4. MINyoongi#26 ARMY: I love the sponge! So cute! Love u Jenna!!!!
  5. TC 2016 DOG: Chill guys, just enjoy the vid
  6. Mark Vance: I was watching her asmr vids with volume up loud and i clicked on this one and this ad plays and its like _ YOUR MY LITTLE YUM YUM
  7. Thot Be Gone: I BET Jenna will pin this.
  8. Moonlight Bae: In 14h Ariana Grande launches a new song ʎɹɔ oʇ ʇɟǝl sɹɐǝʇ ou💧 sorry i am annoying sorry I love ur asmrs❤
  9. Lizbeth Calderon: Yes. Early!
  10. Random Penguiness: First there was floral foam and now there's floral sponge.
  11. Faith Crown: I just got back from school I’m like 8 hours late smh
  12. Galaxy cat: Thanks Jay for making my night
  13. Rmani Netterville: Man so early cool
  14. Jammerblue8vm39: OMG, SO GOOD. I LOVE THIS
  15. Sima Marouf: Emmaplaysgames umm no
  16. An Awkward Hufflepuff: dood I'm not even in school anymore but I feel the same way
  17. rdarlington: I got ad with a child SCREming AND KILLING A FUCKING DRAGON
  18. Milk Carton Kawaii: Lol the sponge is sooo cute I luv it ♥️
  19. Seray Unicorntje: i love your vids so much i want to meet you because in life in the netherlands😭
  20. GoodnightNoodles: that’s a nice sink (btw oil them tap handles)
  21. Rosie Robinson: I
  22. Faith Crown: Official Walmart y did this make me laugh so hard 😂❓
  23. 2 minutes craft: *♥️*
  24. Jungcookies With Milk: Did you get your Sponge at Walmart?
  25. Depression.: The first sponge reminded me of stepping in snow
  26. Tai Jones: Hi jenn
  27. I don’t Even know: Piper Hancock same
  28. revistinha1: I love how musical your faucet is We just witnessed the miracle of sponge life #BabySponge Thanks for the vid J !
  29. Iepuraș Rău: I love you J!!!
  30. idk broskee: 💕
  31. unicorn poop: Here before 50 comments
  32. Paige Pack: Cupcake Xoxxo stop being rude
  33. Rosie Robinson: Any one else think this looks really wrong ...... 0:25 .....so sorry ppl
  34. Sima Marouf: Cupcake Xoxxo well when I went in it said no views and no comments and not like and dislikes
  35. RawSauce: Sophie Panda sorry but ur 3rd
  36. Army Chapada: Você podia colocar slime na esponja
  37. Charlotte Cheok: 44 minutes late •︹•; anyways great video once again Jenna ! Gave me the tingles as always and now I feel sleepy so... its either I am tired or this video is very good which I think its cause this video is very good anyways good night to anyone reading
  38. doot: it commented one of my comments on another video on this video... whoops
  39. Miley_Xoxo: No Your Not Your like the 17th
  40. Lil Yoonmin: 13 hours late, yay... heisidjtjrjwhwhehrhd
  41. Orange Zinfandel: i haven't seen these sponges since i was a little kid... i don't know why, but seeing items from my childhood actually gives me tingles>>?? and the visual triggers from your hands and fiddling with the thing was really cool.... you're actually one of the most consistent, quality-oriented upcoming asmrtists around!! best wishes to you! thanks for another relaxing video
  42. Doge memes: 2nd comment 6th view 6th like
  43. Tales of a Fox: My insomia is playing up so i'm finding it SO hard to sleep but im glad that I can at least relax thanks to your videos :3
  44. Peggy Morris: What country do you live in Jenna? X
  45. Squshy Lover: Moonlight Bae your not annoying btw thanks for telling me i difnt know!
  46. Son Cao: oil hand sounds plzz
  47. Miley_Xoxo: No Your Not
  48. Liza Sari: Early!! 45th comment! I love your videos Jenna!!! 💜💜💜
  49. RawSauce: ASMR Red Panda sorry bro ur 2nd
  50. Best Girl: Hiiii
  51. Jenna Lee: Yay I’m early!! Love you jenna!
  52. Megan Olarté: I love this
  53. Beary Bleu: I love all the new content ^∆^
  54. error ASMR 🍭: Sponk!
  55. MY LIFE AS MILLIE: Cool asmr like if u agree Likes my own comment 🙄🙄 let's not talk about it
  56. Lyric Monkey: Sorta early :) goodnight xx
  57. Itz Celeste: First
  58. Faith Crown: Wendy Era mother how come she only heartin ur comments ??
  59. Nikolaatje X: Seray Unicorntje hey halloooo
  60. Emmaplaysgames: Does that make you special
  61. Tasha Red44: ILYSM ur the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️😢😢😭😭😭
  62. It’s Jewel: I have to go to school but I want to sleep just because of this
  63. Aaron Rush: Floral foam vid?
  64. TC 2016 DOG: Sorry I’m late, great vid tho! Love ya 😊 💕
  65. Sima Marouf: Btw wet sponge sounds are my favorite asmr
  66. Jimin's Jams: Definitely an underrated channel. The sounds are great and relaxing, and your videos are always soothing 💕
  67. Sima Marouf: 1st
  68. RawSauce: meme 5th actually bro
  69. Squishy Fluffy Unicorns Guzman: I love how you always (in the begging of the video) you snap❤️ I have no ideo why, but I love it😂😍
  70. Paige Pack: First
  71. Kelly Parker: Poor spongebob got hsi flowers ripped.
  72. Mia Andrea: Cupcake Xoxxo they are first tho
  73. J ASMR: USA! In Des Moines
  74. trigger finger surgery, wetlands, wetsuit, asmr lyrics, spongebob house, spongebob movie, trigger definition, new york, newsela, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, asmr food, asmr video, asmr reddit, trigger synonym, weather forecast, triggered gif, wet hot american summer, spongebob, trigger point therapy, asmr definition, new york post, wet brain, spongebob christmas, asmr tapping, spongebob songs, new england patriots, wet koala, watergate, water chestnuts, new england, spongebob sweet victory, new movies, asmr cardi b, wet brush, waterloo, new zealand, watercress, sponge candy, trigger finger treatment, asmr sounds, trigger thumb, asmr sleep, weta, spongebob chocolate, watershed 2019, asmr triggers, wet and forget, waterfalls fortnite, watershed, water heater, new orleans, new york lottery, watership down netflix, sponge cake, water bill, wetransfer, spongebob cast, trigger point injections, news, new balance, waterpik, trigger fish, asmr microphone, triggered meme, spongebob gif, https://wetransfer.com/, newegg, weather, asmr darling, spongebob meme, trigger point, new york times, new york weather, watership down, triggered feminist, spongebob imagination, waterboy, water softener, new amsterdam, wet lung, spongelle, asmr glow, trigger finger splint, trigger finger, new orleans saints, water cycle, spongebob quotes, spongebob theme song, wet n wild, weather radar, triggertech, trigger anime, water dispenser, asmr eating, water bear, trigger point foam roller, wet willies, new york and company, new york yankees, waterhole #3, wet seal, trigger warning killer mike, asmr slime, wetv, asmr gibi, asmr youtube, spongebob creator, spongebob episodes, asmr soap, asmr 21 savage, waterfall locations, trigger warning, news today, asmr honeycomb, watermelon, spongebob characters, wet dreamz lyrics, triggered, new emojis, spongebob games

ASMR Wet Sponge Sounds / Running water

361 Likes361 Dislikes
12,125 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 19 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment