SLOW ASMR - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

SLOW ASMR

  1. AmΓ©lie yt: 5:08 Thank me later
  2. arran Fleming: Love u
  3. Fleur De Jong: Yay a vid on my birthday!❤
  4. Karma Studios: Dylan and gwen omg cool
  5. Boujeelouis: Can you do an inaudible whispering with mouth sounds or slime please
  6. clown that frowns: Creep
  7. Shadows Art: IM EVER SO SLIGHTLY EARLY! GO MEEEEE also it’s my bday so THAT TOOOO
  8. mom's ravioli: +UNICORN 3318 okay? You shouldn't be lieing about your age on the internet. You shouldn't even be putting it out no matter how old you are.
  9. UNICORN 3318: Yeah
  10. Miley_Xoxo: +UNICORN 3318 It's Not Cupquake Its Cupcake...
  11. mom's ravioli: +UNICORN 3318 I though you were in college lmfaooo 🀣
  12. alyssa nieb: ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you J
  13. clown that frowns: Mushy brain
  14. Chiara Muscara: You should do slow spelling out words because the asmr spelling at the end was rly good.
  15. Simon Cowell: You look like your breath stank like ass n your farts smell like fresh mint
  16. Annemieke Van Son: 5:36 😍😍
  17. Kenzie Rae: I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS!
  18. Fleur De Jong: THX
  19. Amazingespeon LTG: +Miley_Xoxo no one cares any more. Stop bullying her, it is actually wasting your own time! It doesn't hurt us, it is just really annoying to see people wasting their lives like you are.
  20. UNICORN 3318: +heccin potato thank you :) I am happy you think so well I'm really good at school I know that you are I never hurt my friends feelings and I won't with you or every one here
  21. UNICORN 3318: +mom's ravioli :3
  22. Arii Animates: Mood
  23. dreamε€’ -: You're the best ASMRtist that I've ever seen
  24. Red Pink and twice: People always say ,'em rap faster than their internet'. So I thought of commenting something related to Her...
  25. Jessika Bulloch: Love you Jenna!! πŸ’ž♥️
  26. Colonel Hoff: try 4:23 A.M.
  27. lavv lavini: boyfriend *S T E V E*
  28. Amazingespeon LTG: +Miley_Xoxo i just realised you are a troll. Wow, great way of spending your life. Congratulations.
  29. pine tree-: +Cupcake Xoxxo says the one that replies in a flash >:)
  30. LPS Fox TV: Charlotte Bourrel XD
  31. Ofelia KPOP: Kawaii Lily MSP I know now :( maybe for 200k!
  32. don’t look at my description!: You are litterally sooo close to 100k!! I remeber when you hit 10k! You’ve grown so much!
  33. • Grace •: MORE SLOW VIDEOS MORE SLOW VIDEOS MORE SLOW VIDEOS THIS WAS AMAZING MORE SLOW VIDEOS
  34. Boujeelouis: Holy shit I got tingles for the first time, I’m proud of you Jenna I thought I was immune to them πŸ˜‚πŸ’™
  35. youtube girls: Posted 58 second s ago
  36. Mochi: *OR JENNA πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  37. spider cat: f o e t u s
  38. UNICORN 3318: +Miley_Xoxo SHUT UP
  39. Vienna Anderson: I read this as “bring boyfriend Steve snack please”
  40. mat ilda: So gooooodddddd πŸ’“
  41. Ofelia KPOP: Kawaii Lily MSP truee
  42. UNICORN 3318: Isn't asmr supposed to be relaxing not rude and the comments filled with hate
  43. UNICORN 3318: I tingled at the first second @~@ 00:01
  44. Amazingespeon LTG: +UNICORN 3318 ignore her. She is a troll. Plus I reported her for cyber bullying and it is going through the police. πŸ˜‚
  45. Bush did 9/11: Evann Attacks I’ll just thank you now
  46. Last To Know: 3:02 πŸ’œ
  47. Amazingespeon LTG: Happy late Birthday!!! Sorry I am late πŸ˜…
  48. Sera seik: First
  49. Phaedra: Waiting for the day, when I’ll see “MORE THAN 10 MINUTES ASMR” Love you though❤️
  50. boden 99: it's very slow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  51. Cow King: Seriously, be logical; he is first πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
  52. poop love: Very awsome
  53. TatumTatumTatum: Fast asmr is QUAKING
  54. Sky Maestas: #getjto100k
  55. A Dancer Was Born: Dang it! It’s almost 11:11 long!
  56. UNICORN 3318: +Miley_Xoxo WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU
  57. Evann Attacks: Supreme Nuts πŸ₯œ:)
  58. Karma Studios: My Mom: Gwen go to bed. Me: Oh ok. *goes to room and gets ready to go to sleep* Me: Actually I’m not going to bed yet. *goes on YouTube and watches ASMR till 10:00pm and then can’t wake up in the morning.* *TRUE STORY*
  59. SuperEagleOne: Oh man was this relaxing πŸ’€
  60. Galasel Fabian: Congrats on 94K!!
  61. Evann Attacks: 5:08 thank me later
  62. XxVenomxX: Hiiii
  63. UNICORN 3318: +Katelynn Mabis I don't know XD
  64. Mango: So your internets fast?
  65. Clay50: Do some naked asmr baby
  66. JΓΌΓ±Γ―pΓ«r KΓΈΓΈkΓ―Γ«: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPAAAAAAAAAAA SITOOOOOOOOOOOO
  67. Korie Williams: Can you do a long video of a whole bunch of triggers?? (Ex, teeth tapping, tapping on different things, mouth sounds , slime etc.) please don’t feel like I’m pressuring you to do something , I just would love to see a video like that 😊 have a great day Jenna , and god bless!! πŸ’—πŸ˜˜
  68. Julia Rodriguez: Nice video! Ilysm!!!!(Check your insta I dm you)
  69. JRJ: :)
  70. Michael: very slow video tried to be first ended up last
  71. Just A Void: +UNICORN 3318 Bruh πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
  72. UNICORN 3318: +heccin potato :) your really friendly and kind NOT LIKE CUPQUAKE OVER THERE
  73. Ari: +Miley_Xoxo r/wooosh
  74. Makalah Cazier: I have a request can you please do another lotion video I loved the sounds great video by the way
  75. Moxie Beast ASMR: your channel is so unique ❤️love your style of doing this
  76. YanYan_InGaySpace: Neeeded this!!! Tysm!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  77. althea ashlee: 11:11
  78. ΠŸΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Ρ‹Π₯Π°Ρ€Π΄Π—: Despacito ASMR?
  79. mom's ravioli: +UNICORN 3318 It's okay just be careful ..
  80. sprinta_mk2: what internet you got? if it’s Sky i can understand
  81. Diamond Star DIY'S *: Ty
  82. Lilysthetic Games: Copied
  83. Nancy Waves: πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  84. RainbowGirl 7000: hey
  85. Jenny Galloway: Y is she the only asmrtist that scares me 😳
  86. D E S P A C I TO 3: *D E C P A C I T O 3 AT YOUR SERVICE*
  87. Lilysthetic Games: +Ofelia KPOP maybe but it will take a while :/
  88. Riana Walsh: This was amazing! I need another video πŸ’œ the tingling was insane, such a different experience πŸ’œ love your videos
  89. love kittens: First ad says update for a better and FASTER YouTube lol I'm dying
  90. Destiny's ASMR: ❤Y❤A❤Y❤ ❤A❤ ❤N❤E❤W❤ ❤A❤S❤M❤R❤
  91. Sophia Lin: Could you please make longer ASMR videos?
  92. UNICORN 3318: +Just A Void WHAT ? :3
  93. Harry Potter Fan: Lol
  94. Carlos Bermudez: 7:55---8:00 LICKS MICROPHONE
  95. Korina J: WIG SNATCHED
  96. heccin potato: Emily S πŸ¦„
  97. UR4N1UM: Wht r u
  98. Sofia Chapa: The eye roll πŸ™„ j asmr does
  99. Apexx_321 fernan: Jenna i view all your videos of asmrs i like too! <3
  100. W I S K Y: We stan a slow sister
  101. uwu: Slow(͡° ͜Κ– ͡°)
  102. Amazingespeon LTG: +Cupcake Xoxxo wow calling someone an idiot from a comment us pathetic. Grow up! πŸ˜‚
  103. UNICORN 3318: J asmr can you remove the comment section on this video because cupquake Xoxxo is bullying me ALOT ive done nothing and now she's backfiring me :(
  104. Miley_Xoxo: +UNICORN 3318 idiot
  105. Laura Ioana: You have to be famous bcs this thing is incredible. Lysm my queen❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  106. Anna Gyimesi: ez nagggyon rossz volt! irritΓ‘lΓ³ mint Γ‘llat!!!! a gyors sokkkkkal jobb! :)
  107. Karma Studios: Danielle Pierman and?
  108. Roemon Dixon: I like pie ☺
  109. Cristian Messi: Orange teeth
  110. crayonsandcolouringbooks: it's my birthday lol I'm a foetus
  111. UNICORN 3318: Thanks Plus I don't have a channel I'm confused :3
  112. La chica de lentes: SELA 111 Se refiere a la canciΓ³n “Despacito”.
  113. m a s h a: Bring boyfriend Steve back please!! ❤️πŸ’œ
  114. Amazingespeon LTG: +Miley_Xoxo stop looking in a mirror.
  115. Rylie Aspen: Liked the mouth sounds but the breathing bugged me but great video♥️
  116. UNICORN 3318: Sometimes Mainly slow
  117. Zoey S: I love the slow video it gave me so many tingles
  118. heccin potato: Emily S ur not an idiot
  119. Miley_Xoxo: Hi J Love You❤πŸ˜€
  120. UNICORN 3318: Your right :( I'm sorry
  121. youtube girls: First ahhh
  122. Lilysthetic Games: When you try to make good comments...
  123. UNICORN 3318: She's a great youtuber
  124. Moxie Beast ASMR: YES!!! :D
  125. UNICORN 3318: +mom's ravioli lol :)
  126. UNICORN 3318: STOP FIGHTING :3
  127. UNICORN 3318: YAHSSSS
  128. Amazingespeon LTG: +Miley_Xoxo btw I reported you for cyber bullying. It has already gone through YouTube. Next the police, as all bullying reports on YouTube go through the police too. So maybe now is the right time to stop.
  129. it’s naomi mf: YEEEHHH TTTTTTT I love you !¡
  130. Danielle Pierman: U only have 26
  131. Christy Elmes: Yessss my queeennnnnnnπŸ™Œ
  132. Amazingespeon LTG: +Miley_Xoxo can you stop? (And that was rhetorical).
  133. Lilysthetic Games: +Ofelia KPOP she didnt
  134. Ashley Casagrande: This video is 11:11 minutes long. Make a wish πŸ’ž
  135. THICC KWEEN BROSKIE: I’m sry but the mouth sounds RLLY annoyed me and I could barely hear what u were saying the whole time..... love u though!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  136. UNICORN 3318: +heccin potato yes? :)
  137. Nine Percent: queeeeeen
  138. LPS Fox TV: Yaaaay new video!!!!!!!!!!!! This is very goodπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ and i hope everything goes well while you're moving jπŸ’œ xD tell boyfriend Steve I said hi!
  139. LPS Fox TV: Moxie Beast ASMR I KNOW RIGHT! SHE'S AWESOME!
  140. It’s Zoey: This is so satisfying i almost fell asleep. I love ur vids!
  141. Louisa_ Hodges: Great video as alwaysπŸ’žπŸ’ž
  142. Amazingespeon LTG: +alina x how ius being mature acting 8. She has a point. People are bullying others a lot. Like cupcake girl. She put it sincerely so there is no reason to act the way you did.
  143. Akiba Cooper: So im guessing there'll be a fast asmr video coming out soon?
  144. The sisters: good video❤like it
  145. Just A Void: Then don't watch her, its as simple as that. Duh. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜’
  146. EmiSel Jimenez: Coment 22! Hi Jenna! Super relax, Greeting from Spain! πŸ’•
  147. Riley Coffman: Love this
  148. Amazingespeon LTG: +Cupcake Xoxxo no one cares anymore.
  149. UNICORN 3318: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLEUR DE JONG
  150. Charlotte Bourrel: LPS Fox TV me too XxxXxx❤️❤️❤️
  151. Carlos Bermudez: 6:31 NOOOOO EW NO SO LOUD STOP DOING THAT CRYING AHHHHH
  152. Anette B: You should make more tapping videos☺️
  153. ItzJvstLxzzie: nobodys first jenna is ;))))
  154. UNICORN 3318: This is slower than my Internet :) sooo relaxing
  155. Miley_Xoxo: +UNICORN 3318 idiot
  156. Fleur De Jong: ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOOπŸ˜±πŸŽ‰
  157. Nana Boss: Smh
  158. Miley_Xoxo: +heccin potato Nothin How Bout You?πŸ˜’
  159. Sarai MuΓ±oz: Lol you copped someone's comment OOF not mad tho πŸ˜‚
  160. UNICORN 3318: I WISH TO HAVE A UNICORN
  161. Fleur De Jong: Thx😁
  162. IzzyBee55: This made me fall asleep 😴 amazing work🀩🀩
  163. Kim Berry: QWEEN OF ASMR
  164. Arii Animates: Can you don't
  165. Sophie Jasselin: thank you jenna for this amazing video, i feel sooo relaxed ♥
  166. Gabby Lim: I wish for this video to go on forever
  167. Phaedra: Ofelia KPOP That would be awesome!!
  168. Marley Sands: i literally love when you do the hand movements towards the camera bc i watch the video on my phone and tv at the same time and i’ll turn the tv volume down and watch that for the visuals and then put in my headphones for the actual asmr on my phone and i literally fall asleep so quickly so bless your soul:)🧑
  169. alina x: love this
  170. heccin potato: Cupcake Xoxxo stfu
  171. Red Pink and twice: Its slower than my internet
  172. heccin potato: Happy Birthday~~ 🍫🍭🍰🍩
  173. you_will_like_it: 11:11 make a wish
  174. Amazingespeon LTG: Emily S I subbed to you. You seem nice πŸ˜„
  175. Savvy .B: I loved this video so much. I just wish you had longer videos. ♥️❤️♥️
  176. FriajX Edits: The camera quality is actually good like I did not even notice until you said something
  177. goldxn_foxxz LPS: Lmaooo yes bitch
  178. UNICORN 3318: +Miley_Xoxo your a nice girl but please stop
  179. slow cooker pork chops, slow cooker meatballs, tapping asmr, tapping meditation, breathing patterns, tapping for weight loss, breathing disorders, slow cooker chicken, mouth sounds soundcloud, tapping a keg, tapping head, mouth sounds irritating, slow cooker recipes, breathing treatment, mouth sounds asmr, tapping technique, slowbro, breathing gif, mouth sounds animation, slow dancing in the dark, slow loris, tapping definition, breathing test, mouth sounds all star, mouth sounds songs, tapping therapy, slow cooker pulled pork, slow cooker mac and cheese, slow west, tapping points, slowpoke, mouth sounds annoying, tapping block, mouth sounds album, mouth sounds friends, slow cooker chili, tapping maple trees, mouth sounds drive me crazy, mouth sounds no talking, slow cooker ribs, slow cooker turkey breast, breathing treatment machine, tapping solution, mouth sounds book, slow hands, tapping eft, slow cooker pot roast, tapping screw, mouth sounds mouth silence, tapping synonym, slow dancing in the dark lyrics, mouth sounds tracklist, breathin ariana grande, tapping machine, tapping meaning, breathing meditation, breathing room yoga, breathing mask, breathing machine, mouth sounds phobia, breathing underwater, mouth sounds vinyl, mouth sounds full album, mouth sounds bustin, breathing techniques, mouth sounds imagine, tapping for anxiety, breathing exercise, tapping out, breathing in mold, breathing rate, breathing problems, slow cooker beef stew, slow burn, mouth sounds neil, breathin lyrics, tapping games, breathing room, breathing tube, slow cooker

SLOW ASMR

836 Likes836 Dislikes
21,515 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 30 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment