ASMR Mouth Sounds / Personal Space - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR Mouth Sounds / Personal Space

  1. huge-ass trash can: 666 views 😱😂 Great video :D I love these mouth sounds!!!
  2. J ASMR: I have a high metabolism. You’d be surprised at how much I eat.
  3. Margaret C: Loveee diss
  4. unspoken: Do you live in Iowa?
  5. elysian ASMR: this is an immediate relief, thank you so much ❤️
  6. Doomreb: Re read it.
  7. Emani Alsop: This video is so good I got a blanket and popcorn and my ears got itchy for some reason ❤ in a good way
  8. Ava Díaz-Buikema: *t h a n k y o u*
  9. Hayley Ann: this is amazing, thank you
  10. Literal Trash: Vocal Weeb OMG YOUR PROFILE PICTURE. COULD IT BE MY LITTLE CHICKEN NUGGET?!
  11. alex suderman: ❤❤love the dog!!❤❤
  12. Luna Lorelie: Youre dog is so cutee
  13. Cookies: Pleasee do more personal space asmr mouth sounds. I watched this video over and over and still got tingles. Pleasee do this again.
  14. Mc’quaid Asmr: good idea
  15. silver: me when i start catching feelings for someone
  16. Adriana Silvis: it's like your dad walks in on that. *What is happening in here?!*
  17. Chloe Thebear: Anoyying miles will cut my ears off 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
  18. Elle •hârrįš: This is brilliant! My back has been killing for weeks and this finally put me to sleep! Isn’t I weird that u can say that as a compliment xx
  19. Sweets And treats: Nice video! Your doggo is so cute too! :3
  20. retardo fuckaro: J, u are such a genius, I get this video helps a lot of ppl who doesn't like the close up vids (ur dog is super cute btw ♡)
  21. Jemma R: I needed this, didn’t know it, now I do, thank you so much.
  22. Saffi Berlin: 2:24 - when I see my fav food 😂
  23. Renee Jin: I know I am doing a lot of comments but you seem flexible Jenna
  24. shinki: There are a normal comment at this video?
  25. keri g: The doggo! Omfg 😍😍 so fluffy 😊😊 Good idea video tho
  26. Cookie Swirl: OMG so nice and the dog is so cuteee love it thank you so much for doing this for us
  27. Sophia Luo: Lmao
  28. Tati .S: It looks like your posing for a magazine!! Me talking in my head: WORK IT GIRL!!
  29. The Life Of Ella: Love this video So relaxing
  30. Rosie Robinson: This is one of my favourites! Agin you please me💖💋
  31. Kelsey Foster: 1:50 boop
  32. Magical game lover: I’m I early or some shiz like dat??? Where are all the comments XD
  33. Hadlee Adria: You should do an ASMR house tour
  34. Nayva Baldenegro: Your dog like,, 'you doin' this again?, i thought you said you were gonna take me to the dog park!'
  35. firggon girgomm: I'm late, but omg I absolutely loved this!!👏😍😍
  36. Mariana Koh: ❤️ love your ASMR
  37. arianna x ortiz: I usually hate mouth sounds but this one didn’t make me uncomfortable! I love how you did the personal space thing . It makes it way less uncomfortable for me ❤️ love ya J.
  38. Eternalore -: This is a really good idea, but free handing the mic causing a lot background that takes away from it imo. (Edit: second half when on the stair fixed it)
  39. Katelynn Dunahee: It sounds so different and weird
  40. mlvnn: we got geniusasmr right here
  41. lily hewitt: Is it just me or am I the only one who feels uncomfortable if it's not close up?, Like I it's close up it just feels more satisfying
  42. Jungcookies With Milk: Did you buy the mic at Walmart?
  43. Zoey S: 7th not bad lol
  44. Lemøn Material: Literal Trash yEs i will change back for you one day 🙏
  45. Qorianna Rocha: What... the HELL...lol jk😂😂😂
  46. Code Red: The shade has been thrown.
  47. Gacha Wolfie: Love the mouth sounds 😉
  48. texting stories: Wow ☺
  49. iimErE dA wEiRdOii: Oi der m8 dis vid is noice
  50. Babey Terror: I would buy it
  51. Margaret C: I love how natural and realistic this is. I really like this video, please do more like this ♥️
  52. Ķíťťý áńímáťíóñ: Wow new
  53. bwakel310: A midwest lady!
  54. Galaxy cat: Very relaxing and thanks for making my night
  55. J ASMR: ❤️
  56. Karan: Omg you are soo pretty <3
  57. Annie L.: bbgurlxir ikr😂
  58. Miss Muffen: I luuuvvvv this so much thank u
  59. Nanik_H: Me too
  60. Jessy.A.M: What do I smell like ? That face that line it's pure gold 😂😂😂
  61. XxHearteyes: Hi ur videos are the best I would of been early but school 😑 Edit:is that a cavapoo dog or a malt something
  62. Aisha Jobe: I liked when you could hear the dog breathing in the backround
  63. Callia Delane: What I always feel when I watch your videos is that you are very creative and you try to make new creative stuffs!! I really love it❤️ plz keep up this good work😆
  64. kayla who: you’re one of the most original and unique asmrtists in my opinion ,, i love this video!! 💞
  65. XObunny chanOX: Awww..youre so caring omg 😍
  66. Qorianna Rocha: Doomreb u got me reporting u creepy...-ish
  67. PsychoSchnitzel Otaku: Very tingly 😍 You are one of the most creative asmrtists I have ever seen in my life 👍🏼
  68. J ASMR: Best Buy actually
  69. BroadBandTv - Chris: Great video! Hi there, I am with BroadbandTv. If you are interested in a great business opportunity I will leave you my email if you would like to discuss it further: cchapa@bbtv.com
  70. paige !: thank you so much for this. felt like i could breathe idk made me much more comfy
  71. iomqchloe :D: I don’t really like when ASMRtists are in your face and most of the time I back away from my phone and just listen. I have bad anxiety and I get claustrophobic when people are in my face. Thank you for this! 💖
  72. jessa donnie: Awe the dog is so cute we I I have a besan frise too
  73. J ASMR: 💕😁
  74. TC 2016 DOG: Hey early sorta! 😂 ur da best! Love ya J ASMR! 💕
  75. Victoria Faye: I love this so much
  76. Nyan Cookie: Its relaxing to watch and to listen to! Love u Jenna!
  77. #Freetime Squad: It's fine we all have those days
  78. #Freetime Squad: Omg I can't believe you replied you are my favourite asmrtist💜
  79. Drake Klemme: OMG OMG OMG! YOU'RE FROM IOWA!!!!
  80. Poopïdi \\ Subliminals: Perfect
  81. Cooper Burnette: Omg Yes! This is great for people who don't like close up! I've already watched this so many times and still get tingles.
  82. YanYan_InGaySpace: Omg this was really calming !! 💓 amazing thank u!
  83. Best Girl: Well....IM SECOND! Hey Jenna 💖💖💖
  84. Elizamaria Bobolin77: Fucking biches !!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
  85. Blatherskite 26: I enjoyed this thoroughly, i really love the idea of taking a few steps back. I love this, and up close stuff, I've never seen another asmrtist do this. This was a change, and a very good one at that!
  86. Lps FireWolf: I NEED A COPY OF THE THAT ALBUM
  87. Alexander Hamilton [Faucette]: Dog ; *Smells the socks.* Oh man. *Stops.* You should really change. *Looks at the camera.* Man, do something.
  88. error ASMR 🍭: im good thanks i cant stand random mouth sounds lol also the mic is by your mouth so its literally still very much up close lol
  89. Ashley Scott: I have lots of family that live down in Iowa
  90. caroline_lovegymanstics: I like this video a lot actually. very creative. I think I prefer it better than up close sounds.
  91. Margaret C: TheNeverEndingFlame bae I lOVE ViNES
  92. Lemøn Material: Thank you so much for this :O I'm a pretty anti-social and anti-touch person altogether, and I love my personal space. This was a true blessing. I feel less claustrophobic with this video. Thank you so much for supporting people who like their space. Bless you, Jenna. ❤
  93. Priscilla Garcia: Thx I don’t like the up close stuff makes me feel like a weirdo and I feel sexual??
  94. john wayne at the first thanksgiving: Personal space? Are you a liberalist feminist?
  95. Emani Alsop: Everytime u said something or made a mouth sound I got tingles everywhere even my butt 😁
  96. emmestein: This is damn right up my alley.
  97. cra cra Times: Hiiiii you the best at asmr I love your vids they are soooooooo good
  98. Izabel Stokes: I like this because it’s more comfortable and relaxed feeling
  99. Alexis Collins: Awesome and cute dog
  100. Юля Пак: you're awesome!
  101. Cinda Yela: Dog is cute, I prefer this to up close sound, thanks please like
  102. Sing Day: is it just me or does jenna kinda look like kristen stewart???
  103. Loli Spaghettioli: I was at your stream and I died when you said cucc the zucc
  104. revistinha1: Cute doge totally thought you were having a snack there lol The video looked like you were doing a photoshoot for an album cover Mouth Sounds by J ASMR dropping this spring With hit tracks like :Personal Space ,Slime in Your Ears and Color Aesthetics
  105. Liza Sari: I love this video!! It’s so relaxing! 💜💜💜 What dog do you have? (I have a labradoodle!!)
  106. Amelia Smith: I get very anxious With upclose hands movements and whispering and I've never been a big fan of mouth sounds but this video makes me happy and makes me feel like I'm not alone.
  107. Ultronix Extreme: Nuuuu Q∆Q come bacckk
  108. A Dancer Was Born: Lol
  109. Arabic ASMR: I love the sounds 😍
  110. Becky Moore: I found this to be quite interesting, but very tingly!
  111. Qorianna Rocha: Margaret C A POTATOE FLEW AROUND MY ROOM BEFORE I CAME EXCUSE THE MESS IT MAADDDE😂😂😂LOL jk🤗😅
  112. I U: Wow it feels so weird cuz the sound is so closed up but the actual person is so far away😣
  113. Bexley Elora: This is so creative! I love it! Also I think it was so funny that you were on your phone while doing some asmr mouth sounds. You looked so chill but you were still making the video at the same time😂
  114. MINyoongi#26 ARMY: LOVE U JENNA! keep up the great work!
  115. Tegan Paul: How do u know what my dogs look Jenna
  116. Dylan Lps: YASS QUEEN SLAY
  117. Literal Trash: FaebyFoxes lol I wish I had a friend who wouldnt judge me for watching ASMR 😂
  118. mama mia: Hi love it
  119. QuitLife: It is sexual for me.
  120. Mariah's Boring: What's the breed
  121. Ms Simulated: Really good idea 🌞
  122. Renee Jin: And you dog looks exactly like mine
  123. Ruby C Morgan: *”hooman wat r u doing?”*
  124. XxPastel x PinkxX: 800th like! I love this! Tho I can really hear the breathing quite loudly (tho it's hard to film vids like this ik from experience and I don't even film asmr) Awww your little pupper is So cute
  125. S: Oh gosh why did I never think of that ??? Genius
  126. Dani and Dilia: Awww while I was listening to the mouth sounds all I looked at was your dog
  127. Milk Carton Kawaii: I love your thumbnails!!! In a weird way, they relax me even before I click to watch the video lol 💜
  128. Kayla Wicker: This is such a neat idea for people who get anxious about up close videos! I loved it! Lowkey though that mirror that shows the door in the bottom right hand corner made me a lil anxious bc I kept waiting for someone to open the door 😂😂
  129. Gacha Wolfie: Ohh
  130. Nanix Xox: GIRL I LOVE YOUR SWEAR SHIRTTT💕💕😭😂😂❤️💫💫🙌🙌
  131. lemon boy: this is so thoughtful! <3
  132. Agape: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THE CONCEPT OF PERSONAL SPACE<3
  133. Railynn Virgil: THIS IS MEEEEE❤️💞❤️💕💖💞💜❤️💕💖
  134. Owl sing for you: Jaydyn Sarah a new personal space video is up (and has been up for a while lol)!
  135. Jaydyn Sarah: Please do more of these videos! I don't really like the up close and personal stuff. It's makes me anxious. But, I do however, like mouth sounds. (Edit: oh my goodness thanks for all the likes! And thanks J for pinning the comment and making me feel appreciated! Ahhh I feel so loved)
  136. Sim Ple: Never skip L🔥E💯G D👌A😩Y
  137. Zandra Lundberg: Thank you.
  138. AR World: This is so cool
  139. karina peters: J ASMR can you do a fall asleep shhh shh its ok fall asleep shhh
  140. Yadira Navarro: I love your vids there awesome
  141. Squidney Wierdo: i want more like this
  142. Owl sing for you: Lps FireWolf no me.
  143. Willow Marie: Keep up the good work. I personally dont really like up close things. I hope im not to late to comment. Have a nice day. 😁😁
  144. Delanie Rio: T H A N K Y O U!!!! I didn't even realize how much the up close stuff bothered me until watching this and feeling instant relief lmao
  145. YanYan_InGaySpace: Wendy is my Jam yAAAS
  146. Madziaaa Kułumi: Nice video, liked it. Ps. You look terribly thin. Plz eat more.
  147. Mcatz Plays: Oooooooooo I love me tingles J ASMR 💖❤️🦄
  148. Rafael Campaña: Hey J! Can you make a video about unintelligible whispers? Plss 💞
  149. sk sk skrrrt asmr: That's a fun thumbnail and title. It's the farthest someone ever recorded themselves for asmr lol.
  150. Qorianna Rocha: Margaret C same LOL 😂
  151. bbgurlxir: this is so creative. Tbh it feels wierd having to see you far away bc every asmrist always do like close up vids but i like this and i hope to see more of these type of vids. Ily and your dog😂❤
  152. Bobcat: Jade Jemstone The pinned comment automatically gets unpinned whenever the person edits their comment.
  153. Natalie Pirosa: Aww your dog is so cute ❤️😍
  154. i like turtles: when ever u were doing asmr the dog yonned so it look like she or he was getting tingles!!
  155. Project Mercy: Smuckers is my jam
  156. IIWølfieII: Kawaii Cutie ;o;
  157. Jaeleana Brown: *Just chilling watching it* *sees the dog* Me:OMG THERES A DOG!!!
  158. Renee Jin: Oh your dog was stressed the yawn he did was a stress yawn and he licked his nose that’s a sign of stress
  159. It’s ya Biyotch: This calmed me down so much I was having a panic attack because 18.4.18(today) is supposedly be the last day of earth AKA The end of the world
  160. Lps FireWolf: 4:08 were you beat boxing XD
  161. miss molly: this is such a good idea! I think it’s a good way to show people who think ASMR is weird or sexual that it really isn’t 😁💕 very original
  162. 97chuckles: I honestly needed this because I've been feeling smothered lately. This was so good haha
  163. bubble toes: Omggggg I lysm! I've never had a problem with the close up but I find them equally as good! I love how ur always thinking about people and their preferences. Keep slaying ❤️
  164. Avonlea Nicole: Well I mean this video was a bit weird lmaoo 😂
  165. ally kayl: 37k❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  166. Doge memes: 1st
  167. RICK SANCHEZ: That'll be me if I'm all alone in the house tbh hahaha lol 😃😃😃😃😳😳😳😳I LOVE ASMR😳😳😳😳😃😃😃😃
  168. cra cra Times: J asmr can you sub to my channel Plzzzzz thanks for putting a heart on it
  169. Lee Lavastone: Kid You got the legendary *"UNPINNED"* This is something that is very uncommon and you are in the 1 or 2% of people who this has happened to but your the only one who has made you descovorment know to others by not re editing or deleting the comment in shame. Kid, your special, be proud
  170. DJ Does Dumb Stuff: I never knew I wanted this until I saw it. Super cool!
  171. Literal Trash: Madi PocketXDM your profile picture reminds me of lady ciel from black butler 😂
  172. i 69 your 420: Get this girl a 3dio
  173. Faith Crown: silver 😭🥀
  174. Alice The Man UTD Fan: I AM EARLY IM THE 97 th like :D
  175. Owl sing for you: Me: “Zzzzz..” Ad: Hey! Stop right there! Do you want free robux in seconds?? Me: **SNORT** Huh? No. [Edit:] This actually happened to me. [Edit 2:] I bet Jenna won’t pin this. Lol. [Edit 3:] Cute dog by the way! [Edit 4:] If Jenna does pin this look for my other comment saying thank you. [Edit 5:] Why? Because.. If your comment is pinned and you edit it, it gets unpinned. I learned that the hard way lol. [Edit 6:] Here again. 6th time watching. [Edit 7:] Here again, so many tingles. :) [Edit 8:] 5 months later. owo Well, thanks for the video, which I never said.. [Edit 8:] 6 months. im out
  176. IIWølfieII: **closes eyes** **ADD COMES ON** Me:srsly
  177. Bethany: i LOVE this. didn’t realize how different that would be for me. thank you!!
  178. Maça do Vlad: Mouth sounds♡♡♡♡
  179. madi lol: that’s creative
  180. Christopher Aleman: I Think You Should Make Another One Of These Video’s..! Love Your Mouth Sounds Vids..
  181. Derp Derp: This is Super relaxing
  182. Erin Toigo: I have never even thought of up close ASMR being a problem, but I think it’s really considerate you think about other people! I got crazy tingles from this video. Love your videos ❤️
  183. Kimberly Maldonado: Nice .....👏👏👏🌈
  184. Wind Waves: Both my ears and anxiety thanks you for this video. it also seemed like a casual video, I specially loved when the puppo (yes I mean puppo) joined! it made it more enjoyable :"D
  185. Alis Life: THERE'S A DOOOOG OMG SOOO CUUUTE😱❤❤😍😍
  186. Qorianna Rocha: Margaret C but hey xan u mive out land lord says i cant have u living here any more..... sorry
  187. firefox lama83: Love it
  188. Hannah Banana: I loved this idea. Still not a fan of mouth sounds but I liked the idea of taking a few steps away from the camera. Maybe this will almost become a revolution in the ASMR community?
  189. DeoxyHelix: it's actually super considerate for you to do this, so, yeah! big thanks!
  190. crayonsandcolouringbooks: WOOaH jENnaA uploADED
  191. Oohhh He gone get it: I dunno if it’s weird but I like ur stairs
  192. J ASMR: He’s on doggy xanex
  193. Redly Rose: Yesss girl slay my world 🌎 💜💙♥️❤️💚🔥👌🏼😂😍😝😮😆 Edit:Thanks J ASMR/Jenna for liking this hope you have an amazing day.
  194. nashxy lach: What do you mean “personal space”??
  195. Jungcookies With Milk: J ASMR omg I luv youuuuuuuuuu I can’t believe you replyed
  196. Young Fur: It sounds like you're chewing on peanut butter. I like it.
  197. Lucy: heeeeey girl I've not competed anything recently but hetyyyy hope your gooood
  198. Tyjos I Renew Bracelet: Im
  199. Kayloww F.I: Your hpuse looks like my house lol anyways loved the sounds! Thanks J Asmr! Or Jenna!😂😊😊
  200. Emani Alsop: amazing I love the fact that you have got. the idea to move away from the camera a bit, thought:can you make a hand sounds video ♥️♥️♥️
  201. TheG00se: Your pupper looks like a lil puff ball it's so dang cute omg ❤️❤️❤️
  202. J. S.: Boah sei doch noch gelangweilter bei dem was du tust....
  203. Patricia daniel: How to make asmr comfortable for both of us Well not if you stay sitting there for too long hahah
  204. insensitive miles: damn this is so creative and considerate :)
  205. Diaa Jack: Super considerate of you. You’ve earned my sub solely for really caring about your subscribers! Keep up the good work!
  206. lu: wow this is actually creative
  207. Kim Taehyung: Omg yas I got tingles right away!!!!!!! Tysm Jenna!!!
  208. Coco: Ultronix Extreme same, lol
  209. J ASMR: I will definitely do more like this!!! 💕
  210. J ASMR: Yeeee!! That’s my goal
  211. Tales of a Fox: This is such a good idea! I sent this to my friend and she instantly favourited it (she loves mouth sounds but she doesn't like people being super close to the camera)! Also, you have such a cute dog!!!
  212. marzie: Great vid ❤️❤️❤️ thanks for always posting! You are amazing the vids are nice and unique 😍😍😍 I LUV watching your videos to help me sleep 💤 thanks again. ❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕🤘🤘🤘😉 also plssss do more wierd alien eating 👽 like maybe a lollypop 😂😂😂
  213. Jason Hughes: I love how u just sit there casually like it’s a normal day 😂
  214. 6miez: that dog looks just like mine! :0
  215. J ASMR: 💕
  216. adventures of me: Jennie is my Jam ummm
  217. Bill Nye: I love this
  218. Ava: I love how your doggo just kinda looked up at you like “ook” the entire time 😂 btw I like your house lmao
  219. RICK SANCHEZ: 😗😙😚😍😘💘💙💟❣💚❤💓💛💌💜💔🖤💕💖💝💞💗🎀♥️🏩💒I ♡ U JENNA
  220. MAXasmr: Video was 10/10 dog made the video 11/10
  221. the king: came for the sounds stayed for the dog,,,,and the sounds ggg
  222. Macie Logsdon: This is literally life right here
  223. RedGuy Johnson: 1 personal space 2 personal space 3 stay outta my personal space
  224. Ari Nator: Why would people think it’s sexual?
  225. Melanie Prieto: I don't really get tingles a lot, but this video did give me tingles love this video💙
  226. Robert W: I love your vids I’d be devastated if you ever stop uploading 💓
  227. VISTANDS4STUPID: also seeing the dog made me happy
  228. reeta: thank you
  229. Golden Gamer: tbh i like the non-personal space- but because there are plenty of others...do this more- for the others who enjoy ofc. !!! thanks for including people and thinking about your fans~ <3 ~ Maddii
  230. Zoey S: This is so good and so relaxing
  231. Hunter C: I literally never even thought about this, that’s really cool
  232. KikyoNiwa7: Oh this is great! New concept I haven't seen anywhere. I like it!
  233. Mayrette Almonte: 👌🏻
  234. CJ Searle: I love asmr but sometimes get uncomfortable watching it, for the exact reason of them being so close to the camera. I can't look at the screen sometimes, this was exactly what I needed? Thank you x
  235. Ava \: O MY GAHHHHH. DIS SOME GOOOOOOOOD STUFFFFFF. PLS DO MOR OF DIS
  236. J ASMR: Thank you so much!
  237. Doomreb: You got me stairing at you.
  238. asmr athena: Omg this is literally amazing! I love the different approach you took to such a common trigger! Its lovely!!
  239. sel: I didnt know that close up videos made me anxious until this video
  240. Nature ASMR: the dog probably thought you were eating something so lil pupper ran to see hahaha😂
  241. guess who: You so creative! I love it!
  242. Frisk Undertale: I love this video really i didn't know a person that do this, SO CREATIVE! 😘 ❤️
  243. lizzy kling: Where did you get that mic from?
  244. Pam Halpert: lemøn lime same?? 😂
  245. Toast is gay: 3:26 made me laugh so much
  246. Lemøn Material: Literal Trash I had changed my pfp but now seeing this im encouraged to go back to it lmao
  247. Nick's Channel: You have the coolest ideas I haven’t seen a video like this before thanks you’re the best
  248. Charlotte Cheok: Omg I am actually finally early yay! Amazing video by the way cause I tingled a lot and now I kinda wanna sleep which is kinda good cause it's very soon my bedtime so yay anyways good night (if it is night time for you) Keep up the good work Jenna ! Your the best ! 14th comment (yay I feel proud ^ω^ )
  249. Rachel G: yasss finally! I dislike up close videos and you are so considerate for doing this
  250. Screechie Eli: Love your Iowa shirt ❤️
  251. Madziaaa Kułumi: Ugh and i'd be happy if i had high metabolism too, haha. (Im not sayin im fat xD) but yeah, congrats!
  252. Sienna Luo: I LOVE your dog!! So cute, it's looks like marshmallow~
  253. Renee Jin: Love your house plz do a house tour sometime
  254. TM TrickShots: Please do a live stream tonight
  255. Literal Trash: Vocal Weeb Minami is worth every ounce of love in our bodies 😂 I encourage you to go back to it as well
  256. Robin Jabroni: 1. Stay out of my personal space 2. Stay out of my personal space
  257. Jimin's Jams: guys, editing it deletes the pin
  258. AutonomousAmbrosene: I just came across this video and it!! Is! Perfect!? Your entire channel looks brilliant and I plan on watching through more of your stuff. You seem so chill and I love the vibe you give off. Keep being rad pls
  259. Elle Harris: *clicks video* *sees puppy* me:PUPPY
  260. Mike Walker: I've never thought of this. But I just love it!❤
  261. Julia Walters: This is awesome!
  262. JFrog: Ad*
  263. Deansvideomachine owo: SLAY US KWEEN
  264. VISTANDS4STUPID: oh wow, this is really cool. thanks :D
  265. zamzam yt: Liketä jos oot suomalainen
  266. Dakota Avellino: omg i love this
  267. Blondie Star: GENIUS.
  268. Sam R.: Pretty much just love everything about this video
  269. J ASMR: I missed leg day
  270. NanaTAR: Honestly, when I clicked, I didn't know how it would work but I really like this. It seems much more personal to me, for some reason. Keep up the good work! I believe in you!
  271. Molly Kelley: Awwwe i love ur dogs !!!!!
  272. AWESOME TIME WITH ANU: I watch you every day to go to sleep I love this video!!!!!!!!!!
  273. Gabrielle Roll: 5:13 .... lol, when you get tired of the trigger that you’re supposed to be doing the whole video
  274. Doge memes: Reply
  275. Mariah's Boring: Omg cuteness overload with the puppy 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  276. Gayu Patel: OMG UR DOGGO IS ADORABLE
  277. lemøn lime: I just imagined you sitting in the far side of a room,smacking your lips
  278. Norah L. Lynch: She’s so pretty!
  279. Nature ASMR: I see everyone talking about a dog I'm so excited WHILE TYPING THIS I HEARD THE PUPPER COMING AND THE PUPPER IS ON THE STAIRS so cute my heart
  280. Sam Fulfs: Omg r u from Iowa I’m from Minnesota
  281. Rebecca Villalobos: silver your Pic is awesome
  282. Tegan Paul: I love you're dog
  283. alex Hamilton lover: wow your dog is so cute and your house is looking beautiful today i like it
  284. bigcomfy IDK: you’re pretty lol
  285. Railynn Virgil: GIRL, HONESTLY YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I KNOW WHO WOULD ACTUALLY CARE THAT MUCH TO DO THIS THIS IS WHY WE ALL LOVE YOU AND ALSO YOU LITERALLY HAVE __THE__ CUTEST DOG IN AMERICA. I WISH I COULD MEET YOU IN REAL LIFE. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR AMAZING VIDEOS SO THANK YOU JENNA YOU ARE BOMB.com.
  286. NoSteady -: You have a reeeaaaally nice house 😲🤭😲🤭
  287. Alex Whistler: Social anxiety thanks you for this
  288. You got no Jam: Omg ur legs is goals
  289. Owl sing for you: It’s not pinned.
  290. ASMR woopwoop!: Your house is HUGE
  291. Kawaii Cutie: DelightfulLolgirl91 plays roblox adds don't play for me
  292. Ms Simulated: Please do more of these! + inaudable whisper tapping 💚xx
  293. Miina Lucia: I never comment on videos but now I had to because youre absolutely amazing, I loved this so much, because I like asmr so much (expeciqlly mouth sounds) but I always start feeling uncomfortable because it feels like people are straight in my face, but I still need to see whats happening.. this was a wonderful idea! I love all your content so much, keep up the good work! ( andand I wish you would also do more videos like this one!)
  294. AbbiCat: silver This is way too accurate?? 😂
  295. Tapping Nails ASMR: Genius idea hahahaha
  296. Maleigha Nicole: You remind me of Kristen Stewart
  297. Sarah Konicki: The dog is like "What the heck is my owner doing????" Lol he/she is adorable♡ This is an amazing video i loved the personal space. So creative and smart! Love ya💙
  298. #Freetime Squad: Never miss leg day
  299. • ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ •: new paranormal activity.
  300. asmr sounds, asmr eating, kissing bridge, asmr darling, personal space for kids, mouth sounds phobia, personal space distance, personal space refers to, mouth sounds asmr, attention deficit disorder, kissing booth, kissing meme, mouth sounds friends, attention seeker, personal space definition, asmr lyrics, personal space activities, personal space synonym, personal space camp activities, kissinger, attention quotes, asmr cardi b, mouth sounds all star, asmr sleep, asmr triggers, asmr youtube, personal space quotes, attention abbreviation, attention grabbers, attention to detail, mouth sounds irritating, attention getters, kissing sailor statue, mouth sounds annoying, personal space worksheets, mouth sounds mouth silence, mouth sounds no talking, kissing booth 2, mouth sounds imagine, personal space camp, kissing ball, mouth sounds animation, personal space rick and morty, kissing booth 2 trailer, asmr 21 savage, attention all gamers, personal space invader, attention in spanish, kissing fish, mouth sounds bustin, mouth sounds soundcloud, attention is all you need, attention span, kissing sailor, asmr slime, mouth sounds book, kissing jessica stein, asmr reddit, asmr food, kissing disease, attention joji lyrics, attention meme, personal space psychology, asmr honeycomb, attention all fortnite gamers, asmr microphone, kissing soldier, personal space meme, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, kissing prank, attentional blink, kissing games, asmr definition, kissing sailor picture, mouth sounds full album, personal space video, attention synonym, personal space iep goal, mouth sounds songs, personal space social story, mouth sounds neil, asmr soap, attention definition, kissing bug bite, mouth sounds vinyl, personal space bubble, kissing bug, mouth sounds album, asmr tapping, kissing emoji, attention lyrics, mouth sounds tracklist, asmr video, personal space heater, asmr glow, personal space show, attention seeking behavior, asmr gibi, mouth sounds drive me crazy, kissing booth cast

ASMR Mouth Sounds / Personal Space

2,401 Likes2,401 Dislikes
64,076 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 17 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment