NOT ASMR - Saturday Live - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

NOT ASMR - Saturday Live

  1. Ronela G: Im the first who comented this
  2. AWESOME TIME WITH ANU: Hello say my name!!Anu
  3. crayonsandcolouringbooks: Show me the Ear Lobes 👂👁👅👁👂
  4. Ronela G: Omg wen your u showed me hahahahah
  5. Just.A.Sassy.Llama: O meh gaw... YOU'RE GORGEOUS! lol
  6. Lucy: DANG IT CUT ME OUT! She said me on Instagram!
  7. Spark Plays: Hi
  8. MaximusX45-1911: Do you bite lol
  9. OoF YOU MATE: I always miss your live streams because of school :(((
  10. White Queen: Voice reveal?!?!
  11. Paige Pack: When you did the singing in the shower it won't let me watch did it get flagged
  12. Kennedy Helton: It so funny hearing someone talk after listening to them whisper for years 😂<3
  13. Aliahmation 45: Ey!
  14. Alfred Bitchcock: Ninja Neil forever!!!
  15. Doge memes: Hi
  16. Good Memes: 200th like

NOT ASMR - Saturday Live

242 Likes242 Dislikes
5,064 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 7 Apr 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment