ASMR UNBOXING - Therapy Box - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR UNBOXING - Therapy Box

  1. MuT3 B4RRY: Best asmr video ever
  2. Kitten Craze: Hi Jenna
  3. Isabela Icasas: You are the best !!!!! I🤗🤗
  4. wig flew: omg so pretty❤
  5. Taylor: "yay box" 😂 i died amazing vid btw♥️
  6. Amina: You are very good at making ASMR videos. Greetings from Bosnia 🇧🇮🇭 P.S sorry for bad english
  7. XxEllieplayzxX !: I love this vid plz can you make more slime on the mike and WAY MORE STICKY EYES PLAZZZ !!
  8. Marianawati Abdullah: This is amazing!!😆😆 Btw ily!!😄😄
  9. svunnie: ♥️ ❤️ 💜 I love this.
  10. XxEllieplayzxX !: MIC**
  11. Carlos G4mer: Hi, I'm from Brazil, I wanted to say that your channel is very good, I wanted to ask you to record a video by speaking Portuguese. Thank you for your channel and internationally known.
  12. Jubilee King: i need more slime same from you 😭
  13. Danika Barron: Its so cool to see how many subs you're getting!! I remember I first found you when you had 3k and now you have 86k like wow congratulations! 100k should be here soon ;)
  14. Ale Cat: You know it's good asmr when you get tingles even without wearing headphones ❤️
  15. siree gandham: Arent you must be a genius or something???
  16. ponczek54: it's 5p.m in my country but I'm watching JASMR bc I can't wait for the evening to watch this
  17. Daily Demon: Open a sleep clinic I’ll come everyday 😂
  18. ions: i am not first
  19. J ASMR: Yes I am!
  20. TinaShards: I think I have watched this video too much. Wait... I haven't died yet. Nevermind. 💖
  21. Big head ameliyah: Who accidentally pushed the dislike button 3 times~~~~~~~~ This was really relaxing<33333 Is it just me or dose anybody eles think Jenna should be a tharipist...no just me ok I'll leave 🚪💃 EDIT:she kicked my comment 😁😁😁😁❤❤❤❤❤
  22. Cuddles the Cat: My cat made a hole in the window screen (not the window glass) in the porch and escaped so she can sunbathe. She lost our trust now and we had to give her food to get her trust back, but she’s still outside.
  23. Dave Cayabyab: 28th, love you J!!!
  24. Shadows Art: That theme totally woke me up. My puns are the reason I’m depressed
  25. Iliana Smith Vlogs: Francesca Adriana Lupini mine too haha ❤
  26. Kawaii_ Dee: I love you’re videos Jenna I hope I get to see you someday keep up the work♥️♥️♥️
  27. Hamilton Who?: *yay box*
  28. Roemon Dixon: I like pie 😳
  29. Creature Bubs234: Hi Jenna/J ASMR I love you keep up the great videos
  30. poop love: Wow tysm for this 👌
  31. RaniaPlayz !: I love your videos it’s 3am and I can’t sleep and ur videos help me thank you 💗
  32. Savvy Lee: ❤️
  33. alyhana cerdeno: I love you soooo much💞
  34. Kristy B: just gonna be your reminder that youre beautiful💗💗
  35. Gerardo Christavyo: Hi
  36. Invalid name: :p
  37. ASMR Cutie: Love the sounds! It was so tingly!
  38. Cali Peterson: I loved this video so much. So relaxing 😍 also, can I just say how much I love your subtle makeup look? I couldn’t even tell you had makeup on until you said you did 😂 it looks very clean and natural. I love it 👏👏👏
  39. Bidzzy ASMR: I just found your channel and I’m currently binging so many videos. RIP my brain, it’s melted from all the tingles.
  40. A: Hi Jenna! If you don't remember me, it's "Shady" but I changed my name to "A" , I was on a trip, and so I didn't use my phone other than taking pictures! I wanna let you know I am now active! 💖
  41. The Dope Show: 15th like YAY
  42. ZombiesHunter: Can i call you jen?
  43. Ингиборда Ланкунайте: I'am first(1)
  44. Maral Amarbayar: Yass
  45. Moxie Beast ASMR: You are consistently amazing.
  46. emmaa. jemma: Am I the only one that does the intro with Jenna?... lmao love you Jenna 💕💕
  47. AngelBunny Bella: Wow what a great vid! Crinkle sounds were everything
  48. Hannah Pitcher: Are you ever going to make a video when you clean your microphone?😂 kinda weird but I would watch it
  49. Amada Sanchez: Love all ur vids !! Super relaxing ❤
  50. Xoxo. Alisha: Another Amazing Video❤️💛💚💙💙💜💞💝💘
  51. Sis Asmr: you should do another finger fluttering video! sweet sounds. ❤️
  52. Kristy B: Anonymous hi, hello:)
  53. Vlog Met pien: You make the best video's in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  54. kim Taehyung: I know this is gonna get lost in the comments but sometimes i feel like a smol potato
  55. JVRTHXYPZ: the video has not reached a thousand likes yet. :((((((
  56. Floating Space Pups: Hi
  57. Nishele Marcano: Love your vids
  58. Thomas Lee: I'm falling in love with you. - Thomas
  59. Pastel Kami: 11:32 that face!
  60. Thalia Chinopoulos: i saw this video like 1 to 2 hours ago and i came back and still the same amount of comments and views :(((
  61. Thalia Chinopoulos: 9th vieweeeerrrrr AND 9th commenter im so shocked
  62. jo jo: Love your asmr so so so much so relaxing Damn Love you also good content
  63. Lydia Johnson: Hi
  64. Matthew Coleman: ugh wig i love the lighting and blue tone of this video
  65. Christian Carreon: I’m so excited for all the tingles
  66. Harv: love your videos !!!! It’s midnight here so perfect timing 🇦🇺
  67. Sam Balsham: Can u do a fab fit fun box I loved this
  68. Arweena Mischka Vergara: IcantbelieveIamearly😂
  69. Kryssy Alfiona: 10:39 !!!
  70. kim Seokjin: The 5 people who disliked are psychiatrists thinking you are coming for there career
  71. dani: I haven’t watched your videos in a while! You’re one of my favorite ASMR ists! I added you on snap! same user as YouTube! ❤️❤️
  72. alyssa nieb: This was truly a relaxing video!❤️ Thank you For so many uploads!!!
  73. Liza Sari: First (I think) love u Jenna 💜💜 awesome video and very relaxing 😌
  74. Debino 18: Yay therapy
  75. Duckle Gamer: 18:40 can you do that for a whole video? It’s so tingily! I spelt that wrong... Like if you agree!
  76. TinaShards: Omg! I have watched this video 2 or 3 times now. It's just too relaxing. Carry on what your doing! <3 love ya!
  77. pine tree-: Ate you going back to posting daily?
  78. Кристина Карташева: dirty nails. it’s not cool :)
  79. Almond Milk: Loved the vid 💕💕💕
  80. Pastel Kami: 7
  81. Kim Hill: I love your face at12:49 xD
  82. moan bin: oh my godness much tingles
  83. Francesca Adriana Lupini: # my daily dose of JASMR😁❤💜💙
  84. Katelynn Mabis: Early again :)
  85. pine tree-: Yess
  86. Asmr kid: Yay
  87. crayonsandcolouringbooks: I mEt dODIe
  88. little wolf playz / My roleplays are kinda funny: im youre 101 liker :D
  89. Anonymous: Who is here before 1k likes?!
  90. Yokotaro Yokoshima: 目の形が好き...綺麗.... あ、音も最高です☺️
  91. Rosie Robinson: JAY YOU DID IT AGAIN!! YOU PLEASED ME AND MADE ME SLEEP I DONT KNOW HOW YOU DID IT!💖💖💖💖
  92. mild english j asmr, therapy app, j asmr instagram, therapy for depression, asmr honeycomb, news today, asmr youtube, therapy lyrics, nikki j asmr instagram, boxing day, new orleans, therapy session, rs j asmr, yachama j-asmr, unboxing nintendo switch, unboxing xbox one s, j asmr alien, therapy notes login, therapy dogs international, asmr j hope, asmr video, therapy for black girls, unboxing videos, new york and company, new balance, therapy appointment, therapy animals, therapy definition, news, unboxing iphone 8 plus, asmr food, j asmr h, asmr 21 savage, new york times, unboxing apple watch 3, therapy session lyrics, new york, asmr glow, j asmr slime, triple j asmr, therapy near me, therapy nyc, therapy notes, new york weather, asmr slime, therapy store, therapy dog training, unboxing iphone xr, therapy shoppe, asmr definition, asmr sleep, asmr gibi, asmr cardi b, asmr triggers, therapy aid, unboxing iphone 7, new orleans saints, asmr lyrics, new zealand, unboxing lol dolls, unboxing ps4, j asmr black, therapy dog certification, new york post, yaachama j-asmr, new england patriots, new york lottery, unboxing toys, j asmr reddit, asmr tapping, new amsterdam, new emojis, newegg, new york yankees, asmr microphone, mary j asmr, j asmr age, therapy dog, j asmr mouth sounds, unboxing iphone x, unboxing youtube, j asmr mermaid slime, asmr sounds, unboxing squishies, asmr soap, asmr darling, p j asmr, new movies, unboxing note 9, unboxing airpods, unboxing experience, j asmr tapping, mr j asmr, asmr eating, unboxing therapy, unboxing iphone 8, unboxing iphone xs max, new england, newsela, asmr reddit

ASMR UNBOXING - Therapy Box

569 Likes569 Dislikes
12,312 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 27 Jul 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment