ASMR AESTHETICS - RAINBOW 🌈🏳️🌈 - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR AESTHETICS - RAINBOW 🌈🏳️🌈

  1. xxStephie xx: you're soooo pretty 😍 aesthetic queen 🔥
  2. THE CJ SHOW THE CJ SHOW: J ASMR you r amazing love your video's thank you for helping me fall asleep i have a very hard time sleeping because i have mas anxiety and it makes it hard to sleep and this helped a lot
  3. chimmybitch: You are only ASMR person who take me to sleep. 👅 (sorry for my bad english, but im from Poland)
  4. Kincey Coley: My fav color is blue
  5. The Real Dirty Dan: When I was watching another video of yours I saw this one and the rainbows were EXACTLY on your eyelids
  6. Kota Ciao: 0:00-1:30 Intro (Tongue clicking, hand sounds, scratching) 1:31-4:32 Tapping and scratching a holographic sheet of plastic 4:33-4:59 Hand movements, Nail tapping 5:00-5:47 Slime with foam beads 5:47- 7:32 Warm-Colored Slime 7:33-9:12 Cool-Colored Slime (A bit of lid sounds toward the end) 9:13-9:45 Both warm and cool colored slime (Shaking and tapping the containers) 9:50-14:36 I believe it's a piece of a magic eraser (Coloring it with multicolored markers) 14:37-16:05 Plastic sheet 2 16:06-16:14 Repeating "Red" 16:15-16:21 Repeating "Orange" 16:22-16:27 Repeating "Yellow" 16:28-16:36 Repeating "Green" 16:37-16:43 Repeating "Blue" 16:44-16:55 Repeating "Purple" 16:56 "Pink" 16:57-17:20 "Rainbow" and "ROYGBIV" 17:21-18:17 Hand movements, Tongue clicking, Kisses, mouth sounds, inaudible whispering
  7. Random Penguiness: Lol but the pride flag *IS* a rainbow flag.
  8. Sami- Nia: Where is Orange??
  9. ugly eel: blackbearu and on an asmr video nonetheless
  10. Cute,funny, weird me: Idk if diamond is a color 💎
  11. emp ty: Shout out to all my lgbtq out there
  12. DeFino Twinz: We love a rainbow queen she woke
  13. Yumi ツ: Renee Katy yee
  14. Noah Schnapp: *I'm late* but this is a *great* video
  15. Grey Fox: Is Jenna part of LGBTQ+? I’m new to her channel and don’t know. Also I’m pan and think this is great💖
  16. Literally Nothing: June Larrabee happg birthday
  17. lordhoofer 725: Gonzalez Fam Vlogs I'm sorry you get bullied But always be your self 💕💕🌈🌈
  18. Deez nuts GOT EM: I’m dead 😵 this had me SHOOK I love ❤️ this
  19. Milk Carton Kawaii: Rainbow is awesome! Especially since I’m pansexual :D
  20. Anpanjams x: Amazing ❤🌈
  21. Overwatch 1: I love cat asmr great job Luna
  22. Cuddles the Cat: When you run out of asmr aesthetics color ideas so you use all of the colors
  23. Railynn Virgil: my favorite color is...... RAINBOW
  24. Khouloud M93: 🌈 PRIDE 🌈
  25. ravioli: Gae pride
  26. Madison Gallacher: if u do brown name her shithead.
  27. Aurora Rose: SenseMatta they were talking about gays in this comment section because it was pride month and she made a video about it .. ofc they’re gonna mention it. it’s literally in this video
  28. that one emo kid: FaZeKid.exe why? I'm bisexual not trying to be rude btw just wondering
  29. Something Something: WHY did this make my gay ass emotionel
  30. Mooey: When I was watching this, the first thing that came to my mind was EMBRACE THE GAY
  31. Zander Lekas: Rupal who? Oh that’s right he got snatched 😍
  32. retardo fuckaro: Melanie Del Rey it's literally a rainbow flag, people just call it the pride flag, but it's just a rainbow flag
  33. Gacha_Gwen 123: Nympha SHIP SHIP BICH
  34. Kms Kill me: Meow Meow Meow Love the pride flag in the back💛
  35. Erika but she's also a CryBaby Erika: RAINBOW DASH WENT ON CRACK
  36. Sunshine Days: You have not done brown yet
  37. LPS Oreo: Jenna... your the best asmrist I have ever seen. Make sure to keep up the good work!
  38. nashxy lach: Where’d orange? D:
  39. Jimin Kiss me: I was repeating your vídeos again and again cause you don't up other aesthetic vídeos :'( Sorry i dont talk english
  40. MKF30: Wow you look so beautiful Jenna and cute :P I mean you always do, but not used to seeing you without glasses and your face, hair looking like that lol. Love your eyes, so seductive ;)
  41. ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: Wtf dud, ur so strange, stop the noise with ur hand pls!!
  42. JECXO GAMER: Cat ❤❤
  43. Ailu Bero: Tiembla 6ix 9ine xddd
  44. supreme.chilzz: You always post when I'm in school but aye I come back at night and check out the vids I missed! U r so awesome and beautiful! My favorite color is lime green and turquoise ⚡🔥💙
  45. Herr René: Probably Luna have to go to the toilet because she want's to pee. My cat Brain once peed on my shoes while I was watching ASMR-videos. Some minutes before he was meowing a lot but I just ignored him. :D
  46. Petra Csorba: ,,meow... Meow... Meow.... Meow..."
  47. potato: Oh gosh I was noticed
  48. Phoebe Seabrook: We love a queer queen🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
  49. Anjelica: The Coolest cat Jayfeather homophobic isn't a thing
  50. Starbucks queen: I love you sooo much
  51. Jessika Bulloch: YAAAAAY I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! I actually made it here early this time 😁 you look beautiful.. have a nice day today Jenna! ❤️❤️
  52. Khouloud M93: Go spread negativity elsewhere
  53. Kelly Parker: DO BAIGE
  54. Z͟a͟r͟a͟ D͟a͟ F͟u͟r͟r͟y͟: I absolutely love the aesthetic series! And this is by far my favorite!!
  55. Nympha: Friend: why you watching such a weird-ass video? Me: ...? Friend who watches asmr: bruh, leave her and her gay asmr alone. Me: 😍 (Edit) me and that friend are dating now <3
  56. Kadet Kennedy: OMG MAKE A H💿L💿 AESTHETIC VIDEO
  57. sarah spilsbury: I think this was necessary to watch for pride month haha🌈ty Jenna, relaxing as always!💓
  58. una_cuenta: I LOVE IT ❤😍 I LOVE U. YOU ALWAYS HELP ME TO SLEEP
  59. Rewbby: Wow I'm so jealous, even with that colorful, crazy wig you look so beautiful! 😂❤❤
  60. Anjelica: +Ari "homophobic" and air are completely different things :)
  61. Babey Terror: I was already QUESTIONING, this video turned me either full blown gay, or just bisexual my friends tell me I'm very gay sometimes. I agree
  62. Bruh: A E S T H E T I C S
  63. Bunny babyy: RAINBOW TIME TO SLEEP 💙💚💛🧡💜❤
  64. Henrique Olo B: Nice Hair
  65. One Sided: Yasssss
  66. Lexi Tronic: SIMPLY NAILOGICAL NEEDS TO SEE THIS AND ALL THE HOLO SEXUALS
  67. oops: C hloeisnotonfire okay u gryffindor
  68. Marvelous Taehyung: *_gay?_*
  69. Chloe Anime: Not to offend you but the card board inst rainbow holographic it just makes rainbow reflections.
  70. ok .: omg thank you for this. i never find asmr videos related to lgbt // rainbows. i loved the rainbow flag in the back and in the title
  71. i like nuggets and jongin: ayye cute
  72. retardo fuckaro: Poppy Breen damn u salty? I think my name implies more to ppl like u, stereotypical triggered ppl. I said that as a joke, can't u see the "lmao" ? Sit your ass down and stop attacking ppl and getting salty all of the sudden, y not be happy instead ? Have a good day, bye!♡ ;*
  73. Cameron Bae: Orange
  74. Kawaii Panda Gamer: The Rainbow Queen
  75. Paige Paige nicole eastman: Meow ❤
  76. Asmr Kitty/vlogs: So while I was watching this the slime that you playing with I had it!! The same one and it was right next to me. The Glow dough Rainbow
  77. Erin Toigo: It’s the whole color squad!!!
  78. Kiris Faye: Omg H💿L💿
  79. Emily Alvarez: She never said that this was a pride video 😶
  80. Wolfie Howls: 🦀🐌🦆🐦🐳🦉 🍎🍊🍋🥒🍬🍇 👔👘🎒💚💎👡
  81. J ASMR: Hey! :)
  82. каммu: Yayy 0 dislikes! Do you know da wæ?
  83. Emily Evelyn June: ORANGE NEXT
  84. Babey Terror: no name good luck buddy
  85. AlphaSchleich: My favorite color is blue and black.😍 Great video ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
  86. doot: I love the gay flag in the back. I'm extremely gay and this video is my mood 24/7
  87. Holli Loucks: Anyone else notice her eyes are brown in the thumbnail but in the vid her eyes are green
  88. Evelyn McCarthy-Haven: This is too much for my gay soul to handle oml
  89. MimiTheWeirdo: 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 love ya
  90. Lola Grace: This is by far my favorite aesthetic video you’ve made ♥️😍
  91. Angel Halo: *I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!*
  92. NAiReZ: Loved it! 😃😃❤
  93. Алексей Шишкин: <3 <3 <3
  94. Unicorn Lady: My Favorite Color is yellow and neon Colors ❤️😂
  95. Jared Carrion: Do brown
  96. Bubbachu Babe: As a pansexual genderfluid person I LOVE this video and the pride flag in the background! And ALL THE COLOR IS SO PRETTY! I had amazing tingles during this and your voice is so soothing! Amazing makeup and wig by the way!!!! Keep up the FABULOUS work and don’t work too hard and tire yourself out trying to please us! We love ya, thanks for making this!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  97. Ghotessa Raven: You're so beautiful and calming. How stunning
  98. Odd CookieBaka: Rainbow!! 🦄💐🌈🍭🎨🎊🎉🏳️‍🌈 😍👹😻💄💋💃👠🧣⛑🎒🌹🥀🍄🍎🍉🍓🍒🌶🥩🥫🥤🍷🏓🥊🛷🚗🏎🚒🚨🚘🚁⛽️🗼⛩🕹☎️🛢💉🌡🎁🎈📮📕📌📍✂️🖍❤️💔❣️🅰️🅱️🆎🆑🅾️🆘❌⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫💯💢❗️❓‼️⁉️🔴🔺🔻♥️♦️🚩🍅🦑🦐🦀🦊🎃👘🦁🍁🍂☄️💥🔥🍊🍑🥕🥧🏀🚤🏜🌅🌄🎇🌇🌆🏺🛡📙🧡📴📳✴️🆚🚼🔸🔶🤩🤯🤥😺✍️👼👑🐱🐯🐤🐣🐥🐡🦒🌼🌻🌞🌞🌛🌜🌕🌙💫⭐️🌟✨⚡️☀️🍋🍌🧀🥞🍰🍯🥂🥇🏆🏅🎖🎗🎫🏵🎷🎺🚕🚌🛵🚜🚖🚡🚧🏖🏝🌠📀💡💰⚱️💊🛎🔑🏷📒✏️💛🔅🔆〽️⚠️🚸🔱⚜️🔕📣🔔🔰🎾🤑👒🐸🐛🐢🐍🦎🦖🐊🐉🐲🌵🎄🌲🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀🎍🎋🍃🌾🍏🍐🥝🥑🥦🥒🌽🥗🍵⛳️🚛🛶🏡🛣📟🔋💶🔫🖼📗💚♻️✅💹❇️✳️❎🧤👗😇😂😭😱😨😰😓😥😪🤤😹😿💍🗣👤👥👮‍♀️👮‍♂️👩‍🔧👨‍🔧🧞‍♂️👕👖👔🧢🐦🦋🐟🦕🐬🐳🐋🌎🌍🌏🌨🌧❄️💧💦🌊🥣🎽🚙🚎✈️🛫🛬🏙🌃🌌🖲💎⚗️🛁🛋🛏🛌🚿🚰🎐📪📫📬📭🗳📘🖌💙🌐💠Ⓜ️🌀💤🏧🚾♿️🅿️🛂🛃🛄🛅🚹🔵🔹🔷😈👿👾🧕🤳🕺🌂🦄☔️☂️🎆🔮💜💟☮️☯️♈️♉️♊️♋️♌️♍️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♓️🆔⚛️🚺🤪😜😝😛😋👄👅🧠👩‍🎤🧞‍♀️💅👚👙👛🐷🐽🐙🌷🌺🌸🍇🍬🎟🏩💒🛍🎀💕💞💓💗💖💘💝🤧😷🤕👻💀☠️👽👁👀👨‍🍳👩‍🍳👨‍🔬👩‍🔬👰🧖‍♀️🧖‍♂️👟🐶🐭🐰🐼🐮🐔🐏🐑🐩🐓🕊🐇🐁🌥☁️🌩🌬💨🌫🥥🥚🍙🍚🍥🎂🍨🍦🍼🍶🥛🍽⚽️⚾️🏐🥋⛸🤺🥈🎲🎹🎳🚑🚐🛥🛳🗻⛪️🌁🖱💾📠⏱⏲📡🔭🚽✉️📩📨📧💌📃📄📑🗒🗓📋📁📂📰🗞📖🔖📝❕❔⚪️🔘▫️◽️◻️⬜️📢💬💭🗯🕐🕑🕒🕓🕔🕕🕖🕗🕘🕙🕚🕛🕜🕝🕞🕟🕠🕡🕢🕣🕤🕥🕦🕧🏳️🏁🏴😎🤓👣👩‍🎓👨‍🎓🧛‍♀️🧛‍♂️👩‍✈️👨‍✈️👯‍♀️👯‍♂️🕴🎩🎓🕶👓🐧🦅🐜🕷🐃🐾🌚🌑🍳🎱🎬🎤🎧🎼🎹🎲🚓🏍🛴🕋💻🖥📼🔌🔦🎥🔌🔨⚒🛠🔨💣🕳🗃📓📇🗄🖤🎵🎶➕➖➗✖️💲™️©️®️〰️➰➿🔚🔙🔛🔝🔜🔚⚫️✔️▪️◾️◼️⬛️👁‍🗨♠️♣️!! *this took me like 20 minutes, enjoy!
  99. EndsProductions: Lol great video I'm digging the pride flag 🏳️‍🌈 I'm so gay...
  100. Country_ Girl: Who else loves holo things?!
  101. D A N C E R G I R L: Jenna! Yay!! Btw anyone in or heard of odyssey of the mind? I’m in it and I’m going to world finals in Iowa next week! Like if you’re going too!
  102. Ultronix Extreme: *_H💿L💿!!!_*
  103. Briana resendiz: I loved the mow lawn sound 😍❤️
  104. LilNuggieBoi 666: I love the pride flag In the back🏳️‍🌈🌈
  105. Alex 37: Love the video and the pride flag in the back 🏳️‍🌈 was beautiful the wig and makeup were amazing and very minamialistic and the fairy lights add a very cute touch ! Great job !!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  106. Love To HATE: You should do Silver Maroon Teal Or Brown
  107. Eileen Gottlieb: lookin crusty as eva
  108. Kawaii potato: All but blue
  109. melissa figueroa: Her kitten sounds so cute ❤️
  110. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: 💗💛💙 pan pride 💗💜💙bi pride ❤️💛💚💙💜Gay Pride
  111. phoebe geach: This reminds me of Divergent, not just one thing ❤️
  112. White Queen: *YES I LOVE THESE COLOR VIDEOS!!!* THIS IS GREAT J!!
  113. Maddo: katie-asmr and more It's more the GAY flag, it have different flag for all LGBTQ+ person
  114. Symza Ellowdene: Awe pls tell Orange that we all can’t wait to see her, and don’t be shy( •//////•)
  115. Lump Universe: I’m not gay. I’m a H💿L📀 SEXUAL. And homo sexual dare 4 lyfe 💿💿
  116. Cole Harmon: Bb saggen fly like a dragon😂😂👌
  117. Baby Skittles Msp: Okay so my mum is a HUGE Christian person and says LBGTQ+ is wrong but like sometimes I think I'm one of those but my mum says I need to shut up cause I will go to hell. Like it hurts me too cause alot of my friends are part of the LBGTQ+. Of someone can contact me on any of my social media and tell me if this is bad please do so. My social media as follows: Twitter:KatyLovesScrubs Instagram:katy_kitty14
  118. Tulio Andrade: Oh my, you are gorgeous as always... But in this video you are fabulous with that wig <3
  119. Laura Kate!: boden 99 silver ain’t in the rainbow tho
  120. honeyjuice: hi but you actually look so cute with that hair
  121. Mirivé: Are u part of the lgbtq+ community Cause. I am
  122. retardo fuckaro: Random Penguiness yup lol
  123. Zoe Hare: Could be gayer
  124. tegmag: You look beautiful in this video!
  125. :, beep: loving the lgbtq+ flag behind her. 😂❤️
  126. Primrose Jewel: I'm kinda mad she didn't say yellow as a warm color, maybe that's just the art student in me 😂
  127. c: a girl: breathes me:
  128. Unicorn MaihZja: Rupaul is quaking and shooketh🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
  129. Mickey Mouse: ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡs 🌈🌈 ᴀʀᴇ sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ! ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  130. Chris Blizzard: You are stunning! Very tingly morning, thanks J!! ❤️😴
  131. Joi yt: Glitter or holo theme would be nice
  132. rhiannon lewis: You should do Glitter Like white glitter or any thing u want throw in some beads and diamonds love ya I showed my friend u she was like now I wanna do ASMR! Same at school my other friend told me do u watch J asmr I I was like yassss then we jumped up and down screemingkl also it makes me giggle when Luna laughs!
  133. Farah: Anyone H 💿 L 💿 ?
  134. queenb061190: Can you do rose gold next after orange?
  135. Lisa: HOOOLOOOOO
  136. Kean_u: Missy Ella Maughan ish okayi:(
  137. Pam Halpert: Sonata Zest is that a mix between twenty one pilots and Melanie Martinez or something?
  138. { actualanne }: Rainbow! 🚩♦️🎴♥️🔻🔺🔴⁉️❗️❓‼️🚳🚱🔞📵🚭🚯🚷♨️💢💯⭕️🛑⛔️📛🚫❌🆘🅾️🆑🆎🈵🈹🈲🅰️🅱️🈴㊗️㊙️🉐💮💔❣️❤️🖍✂️📍📌📕📮💌🎈🌡💉🛡💊🛢⏰☎️🕹⛩🏨⛺️🗼🏰⛽️🚢🚁🚘🚨🏎🚒🚚🚗🎯🎸🥁🎰🎪🎟🚣‍♂️🚣‍♀️🎖🛷🥌⛹️‍♀️🏌️‍♀️🥊🏏🏓⛳️🥢🥡🍷🥤🍿🍫🥫🍝🍟🌶🍒🍓🍎🌹🥀🎋🐙🐞🐔⛑🎒🧣👠💃🚶‍♂️👩‍🚒👨‍🚒💂‍♀️💂‍♂️💄💋😻👺👹🤡🔸🔶🚼☣️🈸📴🈺📳🈷️🈶✴️🆚🈚️☢️🉑🧡📙🏮🏺🌅🌇🌆🎇🎭🏂🏀🍹🥃🍺🍻🍘🍤🥠🍣🍕🥕🍑🍊🍅🥘🍗🍖🍕🔥💥☄️🦑🦐🦀🦁🦊👘🎃😡🤬🔔📣🚸🔱⚜️🔅🔆〽️⚠️💛✏️📒📔🔑🛎🎁🎉⚱️💰📀🌠🏜🚧🚡🚖🚟🛵🚕🚜🚌🎷🎺🎗🥇🏅🎽🎿🏉🥂🍯🥜🍰🥧🌮🥘🥞🥐🥖🥔🍋🍌🧀☀️🌤🌙🌛🌜🌕🌖🌓🌒🌘🌗🌔🌼🌻🌞🌝🦒🦂🐡🐥🐤🐣🐝🐱🐯👑🧥👼👵🧓👴🧑👨👱‍♀️👱‍♂️🧔👂👃👋🤙💪✍️👇👆👉👈👌🤜🤞✌️🤟🤘👍👎👐👊✊🤛🤲🙌👏🤝😼😽🙀😿😾😻😹😸😺🤕🤑🤠🤧😷🤒🤐😵😪🤤😴😯😦😧😮😲🙄😬😑😐😶🤗🤔🤭🤫🤥😓😥😳🤯😠😫😩😢😭😤😖😣☹️🙁😕😏😒😞😔😟🤩😎🤓🧐🤨😋😛😝😜🤪😍😘😗😙😚😌😉🙃🙂😇😅😂🤣☺️😊😆😁😄😃😀🔰❎✅🈯️❇️✳️♻️💚📗🔫🖼🔋📟🛣🛤🏡🏕🏔⛰🛶🚃🚞🚛🏄‍♂️🤸‍♀️⛳️🎾🍾🍵🍸🍡🥗🥙🌽🥦🥒🥑🥝🍈🍐🍏🍃🌿☘️🍀🌳🌲🎄🌴🌱🎋🌵🐲🐉🕊🦎🐍🐢🦖🐎🐸🦆👒🧤🧚‍♂️🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️👩‍🔬🤢🤮🤑👨‍🔬 🌐💠Ⓜ️🌀💤🏧♿️🅿️🈳🈂️🛂🛃🛄🛅🚹💙🖌📘🗳📪📫📬📭📉📥📤📧📨🛌🛏🛋💎🖲🏙🌃🏯🚏⛴💺🛩✈️🛫🛬🛰🚅🚈🚆🚝🚄🛴🚲🚎🚙🎭🎽🎣🥣🍶💧💦🌊❄️🌎🌍🌏🐬🐟🐳🦕🦋🧢👕👖👔🧞‍♂️👮‍♂️👮‍♀️👥👤🗣🙏💍🤖😱😨😰😇🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇸🇪🇸🇴🇬🇸🇳🇮🇳🇷🇲🇶🇲🇭🇭🇳🇪🇺🇸🇻🇹🇫🇻🇬🇨🇻🇧🇧🇦🇮🇦🇽🚺♓️🆔⚛️♎️♏️♐️♑️♒️♍️♌️♋️♊️♉️☯️☦️🛐⛎♈️🕎🔯✡️☸️🕉💟☮️✝️☪️💜🔮🎆🚴‍♀️🏊‍♀️🍬🍆🍇☂️☔️🦄🌂🕺🤳💆‍♀️🙍‍♀️💅💇‍♀️🙎‍♀️🙋‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙇‍♀️💁‍♀️🙅‍♀️🤱🤰🧞‍♀️👩‍🎤👾😈👿 🏳️‍🌈🆎📴🔆✅🚾🆔❤️🧡💛💚💙💜📕📙📒📗📘🎨🤹‍♂️🤹‍♀️🍭🌈🦄👹😡😐🤢😱😈
  139. Arii Animates: *_I call out to my fellow homosexual beings_*
  140. Lë łė: I’m so glad that she didn’t hesitate to put the pride flag in the title (🏳️‍🌈) some ppl wouldn’t do it because of the hate comments that they might get. This proves even more that she truely is an amazing person! Also the pride flag in the background (and she is doing all of this.i think she is straight but idk)
  141. pinnaplE platypuS: Gaaaaaay!!!🤣😂 ( I'm pan btw)
  142. Alizea Stearns: "I'm very important" Can't relate
  143. ꧁༺•Lay Lay •༻꧂: Missy Ella Maughan rip
  144. Little wolfie Wolf: Tori Lpspazaz oh and if J pinned this then it probably means that it did represent pride
  145. Myia Garcia: Whip out the holo
  146. Fox Candy: Omg I have the same wig
  147. seoulsoul: yoongay first, I love your username. I love yoongi. Second, I have found a gay on the internet that acts just like me. Third, I love your comment.
  148. Alyssa Studios: YASSS BI SQUAD!!
  149. June Larrabee: Tomorrow's my birthday! can someone say happy birthday to me please?
  150. lʊѕȶ: Wait u live in desmoines MEH TOOOOOOO
  151. Fleur De Jong: I was like: gosh good asmr. But then i heard: meow meow. And i was like: EVEN BETTER❤
  152. marina styles: blicky got the stiffy
  153. Missy Ella Maughan: First 😍omg best theme ever And best youtuber Edit:I thought I was first :(
  154. Yumi ツ: I'm gay *I'm a girl*
  155. mastef i: Meow😘
  156. Little Potato: I've seen plenty here, lol.
  157. Alyssa Studios: TOP Urie 🏳️‍🌈❤️I’m bisexual❤️🏳️‍🌈
  158. Luna Johnson: The tinglessssss
  159. MARINA JARAMILLO: Love it ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  160. Jellybean Cactus: PastełProductions There is a black and gray atheistic video Edit: it may be silver actually but I know there is a black atheistic video
  161. Mylie Maxey: Rainbow should be the queen
  162. Aaron Rush: Random Penguiness Yep
  163. seoulsoul: c legit me. just whipping out the rainbows.
  164. Bella Marie: Rainbow dash who???
  165. Patricia daniel: The holo realness makes my heart tremble in a cool way
  166. Rose Chan: Thank you listen to my request,maybe the next rope play is you can do a sun and moon role play
  167. J ASMR: Me
  168. Primrose Jewel: Rip orange
  169. gladys: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  170. Tovae Murphy-Hayes: Oops haha
  171. retardo fuckaro: Ghoul Rabbit u could've just studied lmao
  172. Margo Vader: Awesome video and my favorite color is red
  173. Kayley Hall: What personality was pink?
  174. Xxlonely TrashXx: Yay rainbow mean gay!! To the people who are saying rainbow isn’t always mean gay AND UT ALWAYS MEAN GAY SO SHUSHSHSHS (I’m being sarcastic and rainbows don’t always have to mean gay ...)
  175. Lee Klee: No disslike❤️❤️
  176. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: barking kinz Same, I support all genders, people, LGBT people. The people are nice, welcoming, and will never harm others for who they are
  177. FaZeKid.exe: I don't like homosexuals, deal with it
  178. Alyssa D: Le July 'comes out'
  179. Jailynn0914: *luna starts meowing* we have found a wild Luna
  180. J ASMR: Woke as heck!
  181. Brianna Wood: Love You!! And your channel
  182. Dajah G: *shane conspiracy voice *Hey what's up you guys😂
  183. Ari: +Anjelica what's next? air isn't a thing?
  184. Renee Katy: meeeeeee lol
  185. ok .: S T A I N YES
  186. D A N C E R G I R L: We love a colorful sister
  187. Billy Conner: Omg u have a pride flag ilysm❤🌈
  188. crystlxiu: *gay intensifies*
  189. Mylie Maxey: Love the beautiful hair ur gorgeous
  190. Mari's Mind: Can you make a Holographic video too? Please?
  191. Spawnzora Plays: 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
  192. Fiorella Cruz: I love the cat sounds it’s so relaxing😌
  193. White moon Dark side: Wow you are cute 🌹
  194. NEVAEH ROBERTS: Holo 💖
  195. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: There are 666k comments. Also people are talking about being pansexual. (This is my honest opinion) I identified as pansexual for along time but now I understand why I don't like people being pansexual. When someone says they are pansexual it feels like someone is making a gender for someone trans. If you are transgender you are the gender yøu transitioned to. Making anther gender for people who are trans brings people a lot of dysphoria. Or so it did to me. It made me think why aren't I just born a man and it made me so angry that I would never be "100%" man. Please don't take offense to this I was just stating my opinion.
  196. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: HOLO NEXT Edit : This video is so Fricken good, just a friendly grill
  197. lʊѕȶ: Theres none of my fav colours Black and gray ;3
  198. Babey Terror: Tori Lpspazaz well someone was raised on the wrong side of the gay flag lol
  199. Dizzy Werewolf: So close to 46k!💓
  200. peyton soukup: 6!xe9!nes girlfriend
  201. eilish empire: WHO ELSE BEFORE 1000 VIEWS
  202. Le July: *Inner gay comes out*
  203. Maria Victoria Calderon Urquia: teal
  204. No spelling suggestions: meOW mEow meoW Meow MeOW
  205. Bawk Bawk: For all the H💿l💿sexuals do a holo aesthetic
  206. Ultimate Robot: Poppy Breen r/humblebrag
  207. Laberynth: Holo and gay? MY QUEEN
  208. J ASMR: 💕
  209. Camree White: Black white and silver arent in the rainbow
  210. Max NILSSON: when I saw the thumbnail I screamed: AHHHHHHH PRIDE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  211. Renee Katy: +Yumi ツ also lonlyish looking for love lol
  212. Mrs. Suicidal: IM PANSEXUAL TOOOO YAS
  213. Victoria Miller: Random Penguiness yes it does
  214. Simona Makarona: Holo I'm holosexual too!!! Edit: Thank you for the tee!
  215. WUDUP T SHIRT REFERENCE: Omg the smol Orange is coming and I'm LIVING for it! Then the amazing brown! THEN the holo QUEEN is coming to town! ( *...* *i* *hope* *...* )
  216. idk broskee: Park Jumin I’M EVERYWHERE
  217. seoulsoul: purplepabo *gaybots, let's roll out*
  218. Bethan Jade: 12 minuets in and I’m I love with this video! Triggers that make you tingle for days!!! So happy that you have decided to make this video Jenna!! So soothing!!! Hope everything is good with you! Love you🤩
  219. jjb: I like your videos but i wish they were louder🤔
  220. Fennec: You look like clean tekashi 69.
  221. beri slowly pleajeu: I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG I LUV RAINBOW SIS
  222. Xxlonely TrashXx: lʊѕȶ it’s the rainbow...
  223. Son Cao: face massage rp video plz
  224. Max NILSSON: LUCKY! I wish I had a pride day at my school.
  225. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: L Lawleit Yuup, *Holo will be there for infinity*
  226. Yk Yk: Okay this is amazing and I also wanted to ask you if you could do a marooon aesthetic it would be amazing that you!
  227. Railynn Virgil: oml jenna thank you so much i love you sorry i’ve been inactive with the likes and comments
  228. Emma • Aka Flower: J ASMR You're bi? Ok I love you even MOAR now
  229. SenseMatta: *@AlmostEveryOneInTheComments* Please don't bring gay into everything. Just because something is rainbow does not mean it is gay, support gay, or even involve gay. Some people just like rainbows ffs. But clearly she ment for this to represent gay, so I guess its alright.
  230. ASMR Fuyu: Is this a wig ? Oh my god you look like a unicorn. PERFECT (great video J) ♥
  231. Jackson ss: Jasmr I love you so much😍💙💭 I meet rainbow
  232. Pastel Unicorn: R RA RAI RAIN RAINB RAINBO RAINBOW RAINBO RAINB RAIN RAI RA A
  233. Alyssa Studios: basic ayyy I’m bi too!Let’s be gay together!🏳️‍🌈😂
  234. En En & Ai Ai: yay the 50th viewers!♥♥♥
  235. Idek: Why do you always do the same "asmr sounds".???? So annoying
  236. Colleen Walker: amazing for pride month 🏳️‍🌈🌈
  237. Adolf Hitler: karis lee gotta kill that side
  238. kit summers: you look a like david bowie, amazing
  239. Toowee Your everything: Katy Smith what does the Q stand for
  240. Abigail’s Beanie Boos: Yay
  241. RainbowGirl 7000: Finallyyyy
  242. Domi's drawings: ...I ship it
  243. ayy lmao: 💿💿💿
  244. Ꮆ卂爪乇尺爪丨爪爪ㄚ: omg you look like Joyce from Stranger Things😍😍😍
  245. sin chim: LMAO
  246. cam /: The Fox it no ur not
  247. potato: Hey fam
  248. Mrs. Suicidal: WOHOOOO I LOVE THE PRIDE FLAG ❤️🏳️‍🌈
  249. Elixir the Dragon: *MOOD*
  250. I Am Boodles Slime n' stuff: YAY WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! THX JENNA FOR TINGLES OF THE CENTURY!!!! im first and u know it
  251. Galaxy cat: Rainbow 😍😍
  252. Emma • Aka Flower: Too bad the gays have taken over and she had a gay flag in the background
  253. Capeta Azul: thumbnail is 10/10 video is 5/10
  254. The Qween: Anyone getting a 6ix9ine vibe or is it just me
  255. Poppy Breen: +Te’a Esguerra-Jones **mum She is a girl
  256. Georgia Burger: AHHHHH IM SO SHOOK YAAAAY FINALLY
  257. Aurora Rose: Tevalina yeah lmao ik but this specific video was for pride
  258. Angel Halo: tag yourself. I'm the *PRIDE FLAG*
  259. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: Anther thing I did wrong. I try to do something and for some reason there has to be something wrong. My sister is perfect. She never gets In trouble. This video reminded me of my father. I saw his good side only twice. These past couple of days have sucked for me. I once saw my true dad. I saw potential in him being a father. But as soon and my step mother walked in the door she yelled at us. She told me everything I did wrong. The fireworks outside started so me and my dad went out to watch. I started to cry. Why did she have to ruin everything. I knew she was a problem. Me and my dad were watching a damn movie and watched fireworks peacefully. She came and destroyed me. Then next time I saw him is when we went on vacation. My step mom wasn't there and it was so fun. The part that made me so happy is when I saw him smile. He hasn't smiled in years. I was so scared of the Lightning outside I went to him and my worry went away. We went home at the end we got in so much trouble. I burned my finger on the grill on accident it wasn't even bad. We cut open a watermelon with an axe because there was no knife. Our hair was in knots because of the water and we got in trouble for all of it. My dad now calling me names judging me. When me and my sister come over no money. When I'm not there money for dinner ever week. I saw them for the first time in 3 months they were fat and judging my family for going to church. I'm sorry if you read that. I just need to tell someone what I have been feeling
  260. Keisha Sutton: First
  261. Sylpheria Wisdom: I didn't know you had a color series... Made my day!!
  262. Somthing Sadie: I have that wig
  263. Ollie Bear: THE PRIDE FLAG IN THE BACK ☺️❤️🏳️‍🌈
  264. AZ_Cabbage: OMG I NEVER REALIZED YOUR EYES ARE SOOO PRETTY!!! Lovveee you and the video <33
  265. it your boi: I lovvvvvve black
  266. Gacha_Gwen 123: 666th comment. Lol. Also: the arm scratching at 0:12 to 0:24 gave me sooo much anxiety 💀. No hate. Sounds like that are what make me feel scared for the person. I thought your arm was going to bleed or something 😂😂
  267. Fantasy QueenZ: Mint green and hot pink is my fav color...
  268. Rachel Ducote: Laura Smart neither is black or white but she did those
  269. Nini Ho: bish dat shits hoLooooo
  270. Te’a Esguerra-Jones: Driippy Abalene tell those bully you’ll see their dad in bed tonight
  271. ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ᴛʜøʀɴᴇ: *m e o w* ................. *MEOW*
  272. Sylpheria Wisdom: So cool 😍
  273. jemima a: This is still Jemima but i changed my username lol
  274. x D: Ufffffas ❤
  275. Lonleypatato lovesmemes: Love your asmr
  276. MyLien: gaySMR
  277. Donald Longerbeam: I'm staight, but I support gay rights 😄😄
  278. Pam Halpert: I love how she likes almost all the comments and pays attention to her fans. Much love :) ❤️
  279. Thewolfgirl510: THE H💿l💿 IS BEAUTY
  280. Baby Bacon: H💿L💿
  281. spinachmold: I saw a wig like that on display at whole foods and wanted to buy it so badly. Did you get it from Ebay?
  282. 리아RIA: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕
  283. Irene dm88: Sweet luna 😍
  284. Kawaii potato: Green
  285. Lily Griffin: brows on fleek
  286. ᗩᒪᒪY TᕼE ᑭOTᗩTO ᗯOᒪᖴ: Omg I'm early Jenna omg I'm early YAY RAINBOW 🌈 I SUGGESTED RAINBOW 🌈
  287. Ambar Falcon: Anybody else thought of Cristine?❤😂💿
  288. Maximum Animations: HA GAYYYYYY Lol jk I'm trans and pansexual so I'm in love with this pride and rainbow theme. Just 10 outta 10 would watch again!
  289. Alyssa Studios: *gets tingle in bisexual* Any othe bisexuals out here?🏳️‍🌈 Edit:other*
  290. Ghoul Rabbit: I have exam tommorow and i have trouble sleeping because of it,and this really helps....thank you and btw love you aesthetic episodes😍
  291. Park Jumin: Wendy Era mother WAIT A MINUTE.... I'VE SEEN YOU SOMEWHERE
  292. Emily Prewitt: Me: *sees a new video from jenna* I know how I am going to sleep tonight!*falls asleep in mid video* wow jenna got me real good this time...😂 I love Jenna and all if her videos!❤
  293. animator cartoon: Some people with make up looks like clown,u look Amazing!!😍😘
  294. JustJenny 25: The person that made that wig has a favourite color of purple because there is a lot of purple in the wig
  295. Madison Penkalski: Simply is SHOOK
  296. Alyssa Studios: Donald Longerbeam god bless you
  297. Caitlin-Rose Hall: Ok this is why people watch this channel and if u dont ur crazy no offence but wow this is amazing x
  298. bella mawdesley: That wig is slaying
  299. Twins with Pugs: I love this and I love your asmr you do you
  300. Adagium ASMR: Best aesthetic so far
  301. larry larents: b r e n d a this made me laugh omg😂😂
  302. Mirivé: Darth Potato hi
  303. Lizzy Wu: I love the visuals
  304. isocialinsomnia: *checks comments for any homophobic comments* *sees almost none* Okie we gud
  305. Zara: MARVELOUS!! Love the set up and the holo board ah I gasp! Next do holographic and orange!! ;)
  306. selena ramirez: Where's Indigo and violet like for real
  307. Andy Is A W S O M E: You look like a mi little pony’s star dash
  308. miss molly: What if Rainbow has multiple personality disorder and is the only real person. All of the individuals colors are Rainbow’s other personalities? 👀
  309. Alyssa Studios: Domi's drawings the ship is cannon
  310. Taylor Bradshaw: Sylpheria Wisdom mine too
  311. J ASMR: Happy Birthday!!!
  312. brisa Ramírez: Cat😽😽😽😻😹😺😸
  313. alya: GALAXY AESTHETIC PLEASE
  314. Isaaa: LIKE IF YOURE HOLOSEXUAL AND JUST CLICKT FOR THE HOLO ON THE THUMBNAIL🌈💿💿💿💿💿💿
  315. Rachel Ducote: boden 99 theres a gray video. Same thing.
  316. Tatum is a sock: My inner gay has been released
  317. DOGGO BOI: You don't include black
  318. Simply Niecy: I'm watching a unicorn do asmr
  319. Over Wonce: Omg in some angles you totally look like my US history teacher lol
  320. 6AM Assassin: Galaxy Star12345 I'm bi too
  321. Square Emoji Outlet: Rainbow dash who?!♥️😍😍😍‼️‼️
  322. moon bxby: Adriana Silvis haha me too
  323. Joseph Perry: I got really sad at secondary school just because I am gay and I get bullied for it I would try to start a conversation with someone they would tell me to F off if I was at a bus stop with people from my school there they would laugh and say things like look at the way he walks, look at the way he stands and whenever people bring up my name when they are talking there like oh that gay one. I’ve moved school now and life is so much better here everyone’s accepts me there and I just feel so happy:)
  324. cam /: this feeds my gayness
  325. b r e n d a: 6ix9ine is QUAKING
  326. Colleen Walker: its nice to know theres otger people like me who's bisexual
  327. Cesia Martinez: Simply Nailogical approved this 😂💿💿❤️
  328. Icebull Vidz: Have she Done Aqua?
  329. barking kinz: *half of these comments are about being lgbt 🏳️‍🌈* I am actually in the lgbt community :)
  330. Sylpheria Wisdom: dumb someone yeah sorry for being a new sub 😂
  331. Little Potato: Yes! My gayness leaked out! Thanks for doing my request! 🏳️‍🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈
  332. Renee Katy: I'm bi and a girl lol
  333. Osezka Nemirovich: HI, what is your orientation? Just interesting
  334. Ronnie Gallion: You are 🔥 and look like 6ix9ine
  335. Skye Bradford: Missy Ella Maughan for me it says you are first lol
  336. Super Spookay: *OOH HOLO IN DA THUMBNAIL!!* 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
  337. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: Yea, I like multiple fans and decided to use all their names to make my user name Most people don't know The NHBH (The Neighbourhood) but I'm chill with it 👌
  338. Camila P: This is just what my gay ass needed
  339. Joi yt: Silver and brown might be cool
  340. Chey chey: You also need to make silver and make her sassy
  341. Maximum Animations: Tori Lpspazaz it was a rainbow flag in the background... and anyways why do you care. Don't get so butthurt over something
  342. Cindy The Best Girlfriend: L Lawleit and panic! At the disco
  343. Devil Boi: Very gay today I see
  344. Nick's Channel: I freaking love your videos
  345. boden 99: Laura Smart no another video silver
  346. ugly eel: **screams in gay** better yet, **sleeps in gay**
  347. Ghotessa Raven: I'm pretty much stocked on you, heh
  348. Jade Chocoberry: It's 00:55 I'm trying to sleep, this video is really helping me relax. I close my eyes. A car alarm goes off outside...
  349. AbbiCat: All colours except black brown white gray
  350. Furry Adventure: Omg you have a pride flag!
  351. Emma705 M: Wig SNATCHED
  352. quatre-vingt-dix-neuf: YOU'RE SO DAMN CREATIVE
  353. Kawaii potato: All
  354. GreeNiks: Ikr 6ix9ine skittles rainbow asmr 🤣🤣
  355. ASMR 101: Where's yellow???
  356. maddie lindsay: Renee Katy he/him! thanks so much for asking, too. i need to change my name on here but i’m super lazy, haha!
  357. Odd CookieBaka: purplepabo ^secret gay powers, *activate!*
  358. Toni Wolfe: Somewhat in the top 10 comments?
  359. xoxolivia: aww I named my kitten Luna too! I have two, one named Luna and the other Felix
  360. Builder Bob: Another really good video :) I love the effort you put into your colour videos :)
  361. Danielisasavage: *loses my shit when I saw the gay flag* my peopleeee
  362. Pastel Unicorn: Omg I love your vid and #notificationsquad
  363. Ana Banana: +FaZeKid.exe I dont like homosapiens either
  364. Liza Sari: Omg u look so nice with rainbow hair! 🏳️‍🌈
  365. Shiro {shy,single,female}: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤
  366. Duda Nunes: i'm so gay right now
  367. Lë łė: Maihzja White lol
  368. pangayke //: woah i was having the hardest time falling asleep and i decide to check my phone... thanks so much jenna 🏳️‍🌈
  369. Jared Carrion: Edit: luv it
  370. R: *quakes in bisexual*
  371. Minty Ski: I’m bi too I found my people🤩🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
  372. HE MAN: **falls on the floor** I'm gay :D
  373. Poppy Breen: +dumb someone wow your name suits you. Of course they studied but you also need the correct amount of sleep to maintain concentration in exams and school. In your comment you say "you could've just studied" which is implying that it is ok if you don't get sleep the night before an exam, just study and it won't matter. Dumb bitch. Also good luck with your exam, I have one of my last German exams tommorow which is writing. Yay.... Also i'm from England and I'm doing GCSEs.
  374. VTZ Seby: I have a rain⛈☔ I have a bow ↗↘ Ah... Rainbow🌈🌈🌈
  375. potato: Well I know how I'm falling asleep tonight
  376. Lanie Gage: Gayness E X P A N D
  377. вlаdоsиk: 6ix9ine on minimal. Я кстати из России, хотел сказать что ты очень крутая.
  378. Gabby Rose: Random Penguiness it means that you don’t feel like your should be the gender you are and want to change it to become who you are 😊
  379. Lizzy Mc Drawz: Can you do a dark blue aesthetics? That would mean alot to me :D ❤. Love ya!
  380. ana j: Don’t worry about them, always be yourself ❤️
  381. x D: Transparent?
  382. Gab -: Ultronix Extreme Yaas
  383. Fox Candy: Wait where’s indigo ROY G BIV. RED ,ORANGE ,YELLOW GREEN ,BLUE ,INDIGO, VIOLET
  384. boden 99: Only one color left silver
  385. crayonsandcolouringbooks: *shooketh*
  386. Park Jumin: I'm not bi, gay ect. But i'm in loveeee with this video. 💕
  387. Truthfully ASMR: Tryna listen to the sounds, but that holo sheet thing is making me trip balls.
  388. 4ng3l1c k4rm4: c lmaoooo
  389. Madison Friend: Arghh could it get any better
  390. rhiannon lewis: I showed my mum your yt and she said who's that she's quite pretty actually! It has been confirmed you are the prettiest and most wonderful girl!
  391. Laura Kate!: Rachel Ducote ooooohhh sorry 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
  392. Grey Fox: No spelling suggestions I looked at this comment as soon as the cat meowed
  393. spoon: The best asmr for holosexuals lmao
  394. Victoria Castillo: So cute 😙😙
  395. Phil Swift: hey its me!
  396. Tevalina: wtf does this have to do with pride.. RAINBOW ISNT ALL  ABOUT GAY, PEOPLE!
  397. Its Mel!: That wig tho on her AMAZING!!!
  398. Illuminati13: 69
  399. ;; ʏᴏᴏɴɪᴇ: LMAO "MIAU"..
  400. Sofia Galletti22: can u do a slime in your ears rainbow edition!? ilysm x
  401. sammimccraft7: Could you please do a eyebrow tweezing video? With some slight Inaudible whispering or just light whispering ❤️❤️❤️
  402. Poppy Breen: +retardo fuckaro also sorry about coming across as 'salty'
  403. Hello queen: My fav color is blue
  404. Quality Giraffe: isocialinsomnia same hahaha
  405. xDeex x: I've been watching soooo many videos about DID today 😂😂
  406. why not sleep instead: HOLY SHIT YES JENNA IM LIVING FOR THIS RN
  407. Stella Luna: ❤️❤️😍😍😘😘 greetings from Canada 🇨🇦! Love your vids!
  408. Kate Kate: Meow
  409. HE MAN: HOW DEEP IS YOUR HOLO? IS IT LIKE THE OCEAN? RAINBOWS IN MOTION
  410. Driippy Abalene: This made my day I get bullied for being gay and really depressed but seeing people who enjoy and love the lgbt community makes me smile
  411. TC 2016 DOG: Yas! Rainbow! I loved it, amazing you are truly amazing! Fantastic sounds btw! 🌈💕😊
  412. ねこ村ゆこ村長: 今のまんまでも十分キレイだけどファンデーションとかして鼻の赤みを消した方がいいと思います!
  413. GamerGlitterGirl 247: Ayeee early squad
  414. basic: Honey im so gay(bi) this just made me gayer
  415. Kerry Bylund: *GAY*
  416. Stargaryeen: 🏳️‍🌈
  417. Maximum Animations: Could you do a maroon aesthetic? I love that aesthetic so much!!
  418. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: Not anymore... And I came out to my family as genderqueer
  419. Poppy Breen: Galaxy Star12345 same!!!! Bi buddies
  420. 6AM Assassin: LMFAO
  421. X ari x X: Yes the flag is on 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 btw I’m bisexual 💖💖
  422. Herr René: I love orange. <3 PS.: Luna is a purrfect companion. :D
  423. Deanna Booher: Majestic!!! Love it!🏳️‍🌈
  424. Baby Skittles Msp: Wish my school had that. We have a table full of LBGTQ+ ppl
  425. iwillTellThe StarsAboutYou: Yellow next!
  426. Orange Zinfandel: GAYSMR
  427. Jayden Woods: Loooooove this!!!
  428. jubs sheridan: everytime the cat meows I just awwwn
  429. Aurora Rose: Tevalina rainbows are associated with pride
  430. spoon: Y e s
  431. Hangin with Shelby: Pink
  432. ugly eel: S T A I N i’m gone
  433. LexiTheLesbianCat: AHHH I did recommend this and I got what I asked! I love this video
  434. Suzie Chappuie: Holy crap that paper was rly satisfying
  435. ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ᴛʜøʀɴᴇ: Omg SHANE'S NEXT CONSPIRACY VIDEO
  436. Victoria Gran: Pink
  437. Joshua Brisk junior: Wow this has just made me even more gay
  438. emily dyer: Jenna you are the best love u ❤️
  439. Braden Barrow: I’m not lgbt and I have nothing against it but holy rainbows
  440. Tasha Red44: Ur so gorgeous ILYSM ❤️😭
  441. Deno Pesa: Eres excelente para videos ASMR!
  442. no name: I'm bisexual and I have a crush on a girl and she knows.
  443. Cayden Hall: You look like 6ix9ine
  444. beach, bitch? :o: And I'm here, still in the closet e.e
  445. Pink Chaos: im still waiting for orange :')
  446. Oph Gazost: You're so beautiful and not like other asmrtist because you are so creative you have your cool idea for asmr and its why I love your Channel you trigger me at every video! 😘 you are the queen of the rainbow unicorn 🦄 *bow the queen* ❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜❤💛💚💙💜
  447. x D: OMG me encantaaaaaa💖
  448. Albert Roflekofsen: what went wrong with people...
  449. Alyssa Studios: What is your sexuality?Im bisexual
  450. Osezka Nemirovich: HI, what is your orientation? Just interesting
  451. Spilt Lemonade: When I watch other asmr videos it’s weird and feels so out of place. It’s because there’s no meowing.
  452. VKooK ssI: GAY I'M BI AND NON BINARY TRANS SO I FEEL THE RAINBOW XD
  453. HannahTheArtimator: g a y
  454. Shadows Art: I AM SHOOKETH. THE RAINBOWS IS SUH BOTIFAL
  455. SASSFX Beauty: OMG A GLOW IN THE DARK THEME!😲😲
  456. Twenty one Crybabies at Brendon's neighborhood: Sonata Zest 👍❤
  457. Ari: +Anjelica r/wooosh
  458. Dilasha Patel: When u run out of the rainbow and btw Jenna it’s me gayu Patel I️ just had to “change my account as .”YouTube says
  459. Adriana Silvis: Jenna: Hi i'm rainbow 🌈 me: Hi... i'm gay! 🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜 Edit: Aww thanks for the heart ❤️ Jenna
  460. Poly Fr: My little ponny😂😍I love you sm
  461. CooliosgirlAU //awesome unicorns: Pride day y’all! I did have one issue with the video, and that was the slightly off English. I’m not sure what the reason was, and I’m not making any accusations, but she seemed to take on some alien personas or something, and they had bad English.
  462. Cookie Crumbs: 2nd
  463. Maria's Lyfe: Does anyone wonder how she sounds when she's loud???? Uh oh its just me
  464. roblox master: OMG great job I actually taught for like half this video that u actually died ur hair haha live the pride flag means a lot to some people love the videos keep it up
  465. potato: Omg the comments are so gay, it's wonderful
  466. bonjour: omg yAaAaS perfect timing it's 11 pm in philippines, ahhh time to sleep
  467. Babey Terror: Peach Scones preach
  468. - milobear -: 👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  469. sterlingred 66: Great video very colorful and satisfying
  470. regan handy: ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
  471. Katrina Grosse: It was almost hypnotizing lol
  472. Nightcore Soundz: Im Bi so I love this video its calming ((love you! Keep up the good work))
  473. idk broskee: Tomorrow is pride day at my school!! :D
  474. Lemøn Material: As a bisexual child and dating a girl, I find this very amazing and supportive. ❤💛💚💜💙🖤 My favorite color is blue because it represents how I feel. Different shades of blue mean different things in my life. Lighter blue means cheerfulness, turquoise means surprises, and dark blues mean anxiety and depression.
  475. m a r i t h: early!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜💗
  476. Carlaand Thespicegirls: Ummmmm...Jenna, you didn’t say yellowwwwww!!!😂❤️❤️❤️ 6:41
  477. BEYONDxTHUNDERDOME: Holy moly looking mighty fine and mystical woman! 👌🔥
  478. HOMMA KHAN: b r e n d a I would like ur comment but I wanna keep it at 69 😂😂 lol. No hard feelings
  479. Ari: no _mEoW_ *_mewOOO_* *meowwwwwweeeeeee*
  480. Babey Terror: Your the new Shane Dawson
  481. YanYan_InGaySpace: OMG MY INNER GAY HAS BEEN SUMMONED!! Ahahaha lol anyways, Amazing video!!! As always ❤😆🤗🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
  482. MaKaila S: HOLOSEXUALS WERE YOU AT *CRISTENE IS SHOOKETH TO THE CORE*
  483. Solar Eclipse: rainbow dash.? Jk jk. Love this video👏👌
  484. Darkness Child Dc: ITS CALLED HOLO OK P.S pleaaaaaase make a holographic asmr I would explode
  485. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: SHE USED H💿L💿,SIMPLY WOULD BE SHOOK
  486. trash with class c:: me being my gay ass self is *lOving thIS*
  487. heyitsella24: 6ix9ine is S H O O K
  488. HarryPotterLover 13: Happy Pride Month <3
  489. Awesome Fun DIYs and more!: Another Wonderful video by the best most beautiful and wonderful awesome person in the world:Jenna or J ASMR ❤️
  490. Middi Beats: 6ix9ine asmr.
  491. Mckenzie Desiree: You mean 6ix9ine asmr 😂💀
  492. Lauryn richards: The flag in the back is the gay flag I love it 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  493. Sydnee Arlene: Do orange 🍊
  494. TØP-Urie Emo-trash: We are having a gay ol time
  495. lacey inc.: one of my definite favorites!!
  496. korina x: im gay
  497. Valerie Mer: OMG I THOUGHT AT 1:22 SHE WAS GOING TO SAY WATCH YO PROFANITY!
  498. Laberynth: Yesss
  499. 29383 AJ: 🍭❤️🧡💛💚💙💯
  500. potato: Also the marker on foam sounds were heavenly
  501. Mr. Artist: Maximum Animations *_EWWW GET OUT_* Jk. Dumbass people who mean that need to accept this
  502. S T A I N: Tekashi69 asmr???
  503. basic: Alyssa Studios lol yaaassss
  504. maddie lindsay: What good timing i just told my mom i was trans lol i love this too much
  505. bubble toes: I love how u gave the colors personality! Also ik I havnt been commenting on ur vids but dont worry im here 😉😅
  506. Tovae Murphy-Hayes: You bring the holo in. CRISTINA WOULD BE PROUD!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  507. Adolf Hitler: Khouloud M93 I'm proud of being anti gay
  508. xxx xxx: Hey I‘m new here and i have a question? Is she always whispering?
  509. Nuttamon KONGTANARUNG: Im bi too! Uhhhh not sure tho. IM GAYYYYYY. No im not. Im weird. But ithink im bi. "I think"
  510. Tawny: YES I WAS WAITING FOR THIS
  511. mᎽ hᎬᎪᎠ ᏒᎾsᎬs ᎥᏁ: Yassss
  512. DeadInside: Are you going to do yellow? 🌼
  513. Rebeca Gutza: Wig on point gurl *YAAASS*
  514. The Coolest cat Jayfeather: purplepabo *Homosexualness spreads*
  515. My Random Channel: Live life To the fullest Its CRISTINE
  516. Hangin with Shelby: I love your creative
  517. Lyra: U got somany colours now,why don't you do a double asmr where diffrent screens are where u ptu all colour asmr toogether,i just saw one form another video,just an idea♥(i know my english is bad♥) I love u and your channel♥🏳️‍🌈
  518. Layeska Okay?: The video is great 10/10 falling asleep BUT am i the only one who laughs hard asf when she starts scratching her wig? Like its so funny to me💀
  519. Jayson CN: Love it
  520. Alison: Me senti drogada :v
  521. Kayla Wicker: I don’t know why, but that wig makes your eyes pop so much! Awesome vid Jenna!!
  522. karis lee: hell yeah, my gay side is SCREAMING
  523. Xxlonely TrashXx: Aurora Rose ...Opinion, don’t be angry...
  524. Cryonic Emu: This video was great keep it up and keep your head up
  525. Fennec: YASSSSS HOLO
  526. n i n a: ultra gay exactly as i needed
  527. Multifandom Gurl: Your weird... not trying to be rude but nice vid🙂
  528. welcome to the ricefields: We stan an open-minded queen.
  529. Kira Byun: Plz do brown 😍😍😍
  530. oh my gah my heartu: I see *inhale* HOOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  531. sunset: your eyes 💚
  532. Hayley and allegras Channel: First
  533. Blank Sounds: you look like rainbow dash
  534. Babey Terror: purplepabo *We're gonna need a bigger boat for my gayness is my gayness*
  535. katie-asmr and more: Lgbtq flag yay
  536. Dork MSP: 🧛🏻‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧙🏻‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧝🏻‍♂️🧝🏼‍♀️🧜🏼‍♂️🧜🏻‍♀️🧞‍♂️🧞‍♀️🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏼‍♂️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏼‍♂️🦄🦄🦄🎄🌈🌈🌫🍭🍬🎨🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈(random emojis but the flags aren’t random anyway keep up the good work)
  537. retardo fuckaro: Sylpheria Wisdom she had this series since she started her channel ._
  538. Kayleigh Brewer: Such a good video ❤️
  539. L Wool: H💿L💿!!!!!!
  540. Xxlonely TrashXx: it maria now get out me
  541. Melanie's Universe: Bisexual here
  542. a n n a j o: they did surgery on a kiwi
  543. stars for tears: Yes. This is beautiful. My straight as a noodle half is literally screaming
  544. Dr. Pepperoni: Excellent video as always J!!! Love ya
  545. xxXMake_Out_HillXxx: *hello*
  546. Adolf Hitler: Bumblebee Baby lol u is a gay
  547. ᅨᅵ묰Melly: You make me sleep
  548. Felipe Freire: Wow, you look so beautiful
  549. cris creme: What is 6ix9ine doing here lol jk I have a gay friend
  550. •kayla•: Blue and rosegold
  551. Babey Terror: I'd rather be gay, humans scare me
  552. roblox master: Ok I was scrolling through it and thought you said a load of different letters please infuser use caps when u say LGBT it's just easier to recognise
  553. Dork MSP: ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🖤 ♥️
  554. Rachel Ducote: Ella Stringer its grey
  555. Jungkooks Wife: Oooh we have the same eye color and that’s one of my favorite colors
  556. hypocritex: Random Penguiness ya
  557. Qorianna Rocha: Who else AIN'T gay but likes rainbow?😂
  558. Fox Play’s: IM first!!,!
  559. I’m a Potato: 1:32 holosexuals here
  560. Slime Fan: I thought that rainbow is an Innocent combination.. but then.. there is *gayness* Not mean to offence but.. yeh 😂 sorry for the gay people out there.. you are just stronger and braver than normal person... but everyone is still beautiful just the way they are
  561. Arii Animates: Big mood
  562. Delia Ganea: My favorite color is blue!!!!!!🍨🍧
  563. J Mateski: Headass
  564. Lil Yoonmin: ❤ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜
  565. OhHeyItz Na_Kailee: New intro?
  566. Mother Earth: Honestly your thumbnails are absolutely stunning
  567. Joshuanuguaegi svt: My favorite color is green :)
  568. mouad Itz: what am i if i like transgenders I like dating people who were born female who are now male what's my sexuality btw I'm female
  569. Adriana Rozycki: Wow I love this video could you do an orange color because that would be cool
  570. flaneuse _: You look beautiful🖤💜💛💙💚💖❤️
  571. Cute,funny, weird me: Plz do gold silver and teal
  572. Octo Mimi: ❤💙💚💛💜💖
  573. QJB GANG: Hey j remember me asmr hunter
  574. wildcatsaverfriend vlogs: brown?
  575. pepe de frog: woah you do look like a rainbow *w o a h*
  576. xsunlvnars on instagram: I’m gonna kill ur cat
  577. jemima a: Firsssst
  578. Adolf Hitler: Phoebe Seabrook don't call her weird
  579. Rebecca M: Please do an orange asmr my friend is soooo stubborn and she says she'll only try asmr if there is an orange one 😑😒😬
  580. Park Jumin: yoongay I like your name I like your pic I like yoongi I like bts I like kpop Shwops... Wow..... wow
  581. kramlevi: Thank you Jenna for this! 🌈
  582. duhitzme melissa: Unicorns are shaking
  583. Ash: Rainbow should have rainbow nails 😱😍
  584. Glossy Taco: 49th💖
  585. ChloeLoves ASMR: It is as gay as me. I love the video.
  586. Tevalina: 1. this twas a month ago. Yet this vid was 2  months ago soo.. I guess im late too. I was saying rainbows aren't always supposed to be defined as pride. Rainbows are legit arches of colors created by the sun and rain.
  587. LivingDeadAna: Well "She's like a rainbow" :3
  588. aesthetically pleasing, rainbow kitten surprise, asmr gibi, mouth sounds annoying, lgbtq flag, gaylord denver, colorado lottery, color street, asmr triggers, rainbow flag emoji, lgbtq stand for, rainbow kacey musgraves, gaylord opryland, mouth sounds neil, rainbow six siege operators, lgbtq nation, tapping asmr, asmr sleep, rainbow trout, tapping out, mouth sounds animation, colorado map, aesthetica of a rogue hero, aesthetic usernames, mouth sounds all star, gay pride flag, tapping meditation, color blind glasses, tapping definition, colorado avalanche, lgbtqia, mouth sounds songs, colorado weather, color me mine, aesthetician, gaylord opryland hotel, gaylord national harbor, colorado springs weather, asmr slime, asmr reddit, mouth sounds full album, mouth sounds soundcloud, rainbow room, tapping screw, tapping for anxiety, aesthetic quotes, mouth sounds drive me crazy, gayla peevey, lgbtqiapk, tapping for weight loss, rainbow sandals, gaylord palms, mouth sounds album, lgbtq news, mouth sounds asmr, aesthetic words, mouth sounds irritating, tapping points, tapping solution, asmr 21 savage, rainbow connection, asmr microphone, rainbow hair, aesthetic tumblr, tapping synonym, aesthetics definition, tapping meaning, asmr sounds, asmr video, tapping games, aesthetic room, lgbtqqip2saa, gayle king, rainbow vans, rainbow loom, lgbtqqiaap, gay definition, coloring pages, rainbow colors, lgbtq quotes, lgbtq id, rainbow six siege, gaylord nashville, aesthetic flowers, rainbow fish, lgbtq movies, color blind test, colourpop, gay actor from empire, tapping maple trees, aesthetic drawings, colored contacts, aesthetic fonts, asmr cardi b, tapping machine, color factory, rainbow nails, mouth sounds no talking, rainbow six siege stats, lgbtq books, gayle benson, colors of the rainbow, rainbow bridge, asmr lyrics, lgbtqa, aesthetic clothing, gaylord, colorado springs, gaylord palms ice, aesthetic wallpaper, gaylord resort, lgbtq emoji, tapping head, asmr youtube, rainbow dash, rainbow baby, mouth sounds mouth silence, colorado state university, lgbtq2sia, asmr glow, aesthetic backgrounds, gaylord rockies, lgbtq rights, mouth sounds book, gaylord texan, colorado, tapping eft, gaylord ice, tapping technique, asmr darling, lgbtq meaning, asmr eating, gaylord orlando, aesthetically, mouth sounds tracklist, lgbtqp, asmr food, colorado rockies, asmr honeycomb, aesthetic names, mouth sounds vinyl, tapping block, color palette, mouth sounds imagine, mouth sounds phobia, aesthetic outfits, tapping a keg, aesthetic pictures, color wheel, rainbow vacuum, mouth sounds bustin, aesthetic synonym, tapping therapy, lgbtqiap+, lgbtqi, asmr definition, asmr tapping, asmr soap, mouth sounds friends, gay flag emoji

ASMR AESTHETICS - RAINBOW 🌈🏳️🌈

2,218 Likes2,218 Dislikes
60,499 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 16 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment