UNBOXING ASMR - Clean Couture! Tapping, bath bombs, crinkling - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

UNBOXING ASMR - Clean Couture! Tapping, bath bombs, crinkling

  1. Someone Okay?: Yes I have been.
  2. Jedi Paws: Congrats on 100,000😁 Hi Luna I love youπŸ–€πŸΎ
  3. Galaxy_Flames YT: I love you so MUCH!
  4. Sanai Williamson: Youe face looks so cute 9:02
  5. BTS's Oppa: I literally can't with these tik tok ads before the videoπŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€©πŸ€‘
  6. SLSBLNH: Who is subscribe her before 100k subscriber? πŸ™ŒπŸ™‹
  7. Diva.edits: Hi Jenna I just wanted you to know congrats on 100k love you πŸ’•:)
  8. Azoopioop Animations and more: Wasn't I just watching a videos like 2 days ago and you 80 something k subs... Wow good job lol and I love your vids
  9. Builder Bob: Congrats on 100,000 subs!!! :)
  10. Someone Okay?: Eucalyptus smells great, I love it. I love living in Australia because eucalyptus trees are everywhere and I love grabbing a few leaves off and smelling them. Australia is a great place to visit, I think you’d like it here! πŸ’•
  11. Mentos Saidi: Bring luna more often plzπŸ’•πŸ’•ps: ily😍
  12. Gian100Yap: Isn’t there supposed to be binaural audio, or did you switch it off?
  13. Jedi Paws: Hey!😁
  14. HARAJUKU- MEGUMI: please do ur intro but longer uhuhhhh
  15. Cytrynowa cytryna rysuje :3: I Love you 😍❤❤❤
  16. TWD is bae: Me: Has Fear of tiny holes together in one place: See's the dots on her face: Hides in comments forever.
  17. Roy Linker: meow
  18. AmeliaCornPony: Im late-ish bc my headphones where tangled
  19. Chase Smith: Do I hear a broke boi
  20. Jules Reid: *Just as i wake up you posted this, welp, time for bed again* πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜’πŸ˜˜
  21. Cytrynowa cytryna rysuje :3: +James yes πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
  22. 7 Minute ASMR - Tingles and Sounds: Love you, Jenna!
  23. Hunter Pedersen: congrats on 100k subs OMG EEEE
  24. Hunter Pedersen: hey jenne its me on snapchat DarkemrldYTz aka mr hacks i just wanted to say thanks and it was scary
  25. A Dancer Was Born: You have 100k now, and I can say “I’ve been here since 10.”
  26. Julie xd: aww your cat looks like mineπŸ˜‚
  27. LΓ¦rke Glumsson Birkholm: 16:38 lolπŸ˜‚❤️
  28. the snow leopard: hi chantelle
  29. Emily Prewitt: Omg Jenna I love these videos sooo much! And I also lysm!πŸ˜‚πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ˜
  30. KK ASMR: Love you Jenna!
  31. Madam Nekohive: J, you are so precious and awesome. I absolutely love your videos and love your confidence, and the exploration in content you post.
  32. Apexx_321 fernan: Hello again Jenna :3 i love you Asmrs And slime in your ears it's one of the best Asmrs i Viewed And heared
  33. Sissy Patrick: Hey I love u and the video❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  34. FryP0n AJ: fΓΈrgiven forest found ajpw player again lol
  35. Roblox Girl: Like your freckles;)
  36. Oh_Jehun 03: My video of the night! I'm really sleepy now because of this ✨❤ btw, happy 100k subscribers Jenna
  37. Francesca Adriana Lupini: Sup!!!!
  38. Fanniy: Luna is so cute😍
  39. AmeliaCornPony: +MiMi ASMR - TDT why did u comment as a reply
  40. Kote Army: Hi, my name is josefina and Jenna every day that you upload videos I come from immediately :) I hope you read this comment, I admire you a lot, I had to use the translator because I am from Latin America and I do not know much English. It's good to know why you made me sleep :3
  41. FΓΈrgiven FΓΈrest: Yay 100k!!!! Well done jenna❤❤❤❤❤❤ cute cat x
  42. Li wiksa: 😍
  43. 7 Minute ASMR - Tingles and Sounds: πŸ™Œ
  44. PixiePxri: Meh ✋
  45. Lisa Bowers: *snap snap snap* JENNA
  46. Hailey Makovsky: I love your channel ❤️❤️❤️
  47. 7 Minute ASMR - Tingles and Sounds: 😁
  48. Kimchi Soin: mee !!
  49. 1,000 Subscribers Without Videos Challenge: 0:32 moooarrr
  50. Louisa_ Hodges: Love ya Jenna πŸ’•πŸ’•
  51. Courtney Patton: Love ya J!
  52. 7 Minute ASMR - Tingles and Sounds: I love these videos πŸ’ž
  53. Rosie Robinson: This is beautiful, you make such a good effort to make a video every day ! I’m still in recovery from cancer but you make me feel better and every time I watch one of ur videos it takes my mind of it for just 10 or 20 minuets. I love your videos , how u never edit and you make your videos so unique, ❤️❤️love you jay. - Rosie <3
  54. lisa maranzano: I love you πŸ’— you are fantastic
  55. Π³Π½ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡƒΡ…: What sound on 2:11
  56. 叭噗汽油: the cat ΰΈ…•Ο‰•ΰΈ…
  57. 7 Minute ASMR - Tingles and Sounds: I'm really sleepy now
  58. Casey T: your cat meowing in the backround actually calms me because it reminds me of my cat cause she always meows. shes so loud πŸ˜‚
  59. James: You were first!
  60. Hailey Makovsky: Hi
  61. Kimchi Soin: this is like my 3rd time watching this >.<
  62. Taylormade TP5x: Just saying, Luna was relaxing so the meowing was good in my ears
  63. korina x: ilysm this vid is greatt
  64. Addison Wright: Your face reaction when you saw the pumpkin spice candleπŸ˜‚
  65. JustARandomFujoshiAccount Lelz: Ive been subbed to her since she was 2k
  66. Ella Chirico: Not to be rude or anything but most essential oils are very bad for cats
  67. Kote Army: Omg 100k subscribers 😍😍❤❤
  68. Chantelle Cridland: Omg your so amazing I messaged you on sc I’m Chantelle and love you sooooo. Uchhh
  69. unboxing therapy, unboxing note 9, asmr gibi, bath bombs, unboxing iphone 7, unboxing squishies, soap shoes, bath bombs amazon, bath bombs for kids, asmr triggers, soapbox, unboxing nintendo switch, bath bombs near me, bathroom cabinets, soap2day movies, soap opera spoilers, bathing suits, unboxing apple watch 3, soapstone, unboxing iphone 8 plus, bath bombs for boys, unboxing iphone 8, unboxing ps4, bathing ape, asmr 21 savage, bath bombs recipe, bath bomb recipe, asmr definition, bathroom mirrors, asmr darling, unboxing iphone x, bath bombs in water, bath bombs with rings in them, soap making, bath bombs for men, asmr tapping, soap dispenser, asmr honeycomb, asmr lyrics, bathroom decor, bathtub, bath and beyond, unboxing iphone xr, unboxing xbox one s, soap and glory, bath bombs without citric acid, bath salts drug, unboxing airpods, asmr slime, bath bombs walmart, soapcentral, soap opera effect, bath sheet, bath and body works candles, bath bombs cheap, bath and body works coupon, soap cutting, asmr microphone, unboxing iphone xs max, soap on a rope, bath bombs with toys, asmr food, asmr sleep, bath bombs lush, bath salts, bath bombs wholesale, asmr reddit, bathroom faucets, asmr soap, asmr glow, asmr video, unboxing videos, unboxing youtube, soap opera digest, unboxing lol dolls, unboxing toys, bath and body works, bath bombs gift sets, bath bombs in bulk, soapui, asmr cardi b, bath bombs with rings, bathroom ideas, bath bombs with rings inside, bathroom vanities, soaps she knows, asmr eating, bath bombs ingredients, bathroom light fixtures, soap making supplies, boxing day, bath bombs diy, soap note, soap molds, asmr sounds, asmr youtube, soap opera, unboxing experience, soapdish, bathroom remodel

UNBOXING ASMR - Clean Couture! Tapping, bath bombs, crinkling

319 Likes319 Dislikes
7,093 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 27 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment