EASMRTER live - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

EASMRTER live

  1. QJB GANG: Sorry I couldn't watch I was in Afghanistan visiting my dad
  2. Kawaii Cutie: Just missed it by 7 minutes 😂
  3. Jordan Cantu: You’re so pretty
  4. Beatrice: i was so happy when you said my name, thank youuu ♡
  5. Poopïdi \\ Subliminals: Ohh I missed It
  6. no name: Thnx for saying my name
  7. Kyle Hunter: One of these days can you whisper the phrase "C is for suspension" just like Kevin Malone. -asking for a friend
  8. perry winkle12#: Nice
  9. Morgan Cooke: 3 hrs late....was at an Easter evebt
  10. oops: Ooh, could you do a saying your name video, but with the slime on the microphone?? ☺️
  11. revistinha1: Happy Easter J Hope you're having fun celebrating with your fam
  12. Laney Page: Hi j!!!!!
  13. David Hair: PLS DO SOME MORE SLIME ASMR PLSSSS
  14. I’m a Potato: I didn’t get the notification 😭
  15. isabella pupaza: Hi
  16. Izzie Taylor: Missed by 22seconds ☹️😆
  17. Danny.the.potato: Hello !!
  18. Sim Ple: I luv jjenna marbles asmr

EASMRTER live

137 Likes137 Dislikes
3,033 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimeStreamed live on 31 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment