ASMR WEIRD ALIEN - Meet the Alien - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR WEIRD ALIEN - Meet the Alien

  1. Jordan. Riveras: The werid alien reminds me of a potatoe lol he/she is funny
  2. undertale lover: The food you ate looks like a shark tooth
  3. Naruto Fan 4 ever_X: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FIRST SIGHT OF ALIANS ON EARTH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
  4. MattPlayz!: He/she’s head goes up when he/she chews ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  5. Official Ariadna: Alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ: i love to eat everything Me: DONT eat me!!! *runs away*
  6. Savannah Wolfhard: Grow up
  7. ะจัƒะฐะฝะฐ ะšัƒั€ะฑะฐะฝะพะฒะฐ: Wardline ะตัั‚ัŒ
  8. WoahDudeICantHelp: I see the food... IN YOUR MOUTH
  9. Miklรณs Gyenes: Cool Alien !!!
  10. blowabubble: It’s so damn CUTE
  11. Seven Clues: I’m not gonna lie. I love it when it licks its eyes. Arrest me, officer.
  12. Jasmin Joyce: Always the best asmr x
  13. Davlynn Lindlau: Wtf is actually wrong with u๐Ÿ˜‚-the alien
  14. silas heuer andersen: i named this "femasad21313asdasdaswasdefgrbfgdhngrenh42tnh43tnhjertgjknxckjfiughwighwigwkirgiohwregoihwrtuwefjbnwefbsdfj ert34tihnb354hybui43thuit3ruj9hert8uj9erg8u" nice name right
  15. Super Gaming Girl 04: ryo thotsuka lol okay but boy alien or a girl alien๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  16. Fluffy Unicorns: ❤️❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ where does she come up with this weird and funny stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  17. Lilly Smith: Can you do more of these
  18. J ASMR: 7:21
  19. Did I ask for your opinion: Willow Moon27 who asked?
  20. Ale Ale: Wek
  21. Carson Lee: I’m in tears.
  22. Lonleypatato lovesmemes: Love the video Jenna do more alien videos there so satisfying
  23. billiconix: What’s their gender? J?
  24. Leann mooreread: This is so cute
  25. TheLozzie88: I'm getting flashbacks to red dwarf ๐Ÿ˜‚
  26. R: Just imagine that her daughter walks into the room Mom: oh hey kid Her: 0-0 Mom: what? (Licks eyeball)
  27. DEVILYCH: 7:27 hahahahah
  28. oreo Lover: That moment when ur almost asleep but the eye pops off and you laugh yourself awake again๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  29. Bright Flower: 7:26 lmfao
  30. Fajs Djsjusjd: I can hear ur cats ๐Ÿ˜‚❤️
  31. xJAKE: Fist I mean first
  32. Katie Do: I am a weird alien๐Ÿ˜Š
  33. A3STH3TICALLY H3R: Duhitzzz Monica Hun turn that flash off on your profile pick and look at yours. Yours are 100 times worse
  34. rivsgaming LoL: ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  35. THE PANDA QUEEN: Scecher It does Thats cuss they do the same thing with the chins
  36. seunghyeok Kweon: what the.... lol
  37. Joe -TheKillarPro-: I heard a meow???
  38. Otoxiepp: I though it was an asmr video and now i have an alien doing beatbox
  39. Cuddle cuddle 234: Is it weird if I think it's actually kinda cute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’Ÿ
  40. Naomi D: 2:26 miaou ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ป
  41. แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ชY Tแ•ผE แ‘ญOTแ—ฉTO แ—ฏOแ’ชแ–ด: OMG THE ENDING. 11:53 IM DEAAD ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…
  42. Haley Lasky: Sooo tingly
  43. xHazels AChestNutx: 7:27 OMYYY COME BACKK, oh it did-
  44. Sem Ideia: Who tf can sleep after seeing this?
  45. Yelly Duck: Ugh your profile pic! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚i knew it after touching the screen
  46. Moonlight Diamond: the alien sounds so cuteeeee!!!!! Edit:Thanks for hearting my comment Jenna
  47. Ye Ye: ๐Ÿ‘Œ some quality stoof
  48. Leann mooreread: ❤️❤️
  49. Duhitzzz Monica: Your teeth ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
  50. Lily Metz: Carlos๐Ÿ˜‚
  51. PantherPlayz: Sussy from the amazing world of gumball
  52. J ASMR: It’s edited lol
  53. I like rice: Jerry or Jared would be a cute name for the lil alien boi
  54. Annie L.: Hah
  55. Chanel Scott: Omg I love this๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤❤๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
  56. Bawk Bawk: Odd... *I LOVE IT!!* Edit: try beat boxing
  57. Allison Belew: I love how you make odd asmr videos it makes me laugh and makes me tired at the same time๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  58. Lialas world: amazing world of gumball anyone?
  59. Distrurbed Pig: Thank the all mighty weird one, for you have blessed us with pleasing sounds
  60. Shadow Chang: Andy the Weird Alien (Gotta Rhyme)
  61. Adri Lewis: weird alien teach us your language in the next video ๐Ÿค—
  62. Xxlonely TrashXx: The Hair Is A Lie unless you watch 7:27...
  63. Sky Maestas: Quite the attractive alien....hit me up we can go for lunch ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹
  64. Adira Bautista: I don't understand why people comment about her parents I think she looks amazing well all y'all are hating she will be slaying PS love your videos :);):);)
  65. Ashfe doodle: Can you make a whole vid of you beat boxing? Also you could name the alien grossy, or alie
  66. mah boo: Early af ayee
  67. crayonsandcolouringbooks: What's the Aliens name Jenna?
  68. Waelotheboss wael: Howard
  69. DJgirl 55: And this is how you eat spaghetti class
  70. Wardline: ะ ัƒััะบะธะต ะตัั‚ัŒ?
  71. SyncMaster1270: Hi
  72. แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด: Liv Lucid Spanish is the first language learn, spanish is easier than English to learn for a French speaker.
  73. Lil Ncko: this is so wierd but i love it n i love u :3
  74. Mr. Eyecyxx: Its upside down
  75. Samantha Sandoval: A Random Person lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚
  76. karen zuniga: is it me or did I find this adorable❤❤
  77. Cookie Heart: Dude this just made my day/night
  78. J. S.: Why no makeup? Bรคh
  79. fairy blind bag asmr: The alien is very funny and cute, continue with the good videos❤️๐Ÿ‘พ
  80. Dr. Pepperoni: I love the weird alien. Thank you J!!!!
  81. Adriana Navarro: Hey!!! In 9:06 is that like another language or something u made up or inaudible????
  82. Hans Olo: This is really weird
  83. marzie: Yay thanks for bringing the wierd alien back i love it ๐Ÿ˜šalso its a great unique style ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pls do more but wierd alien singing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜š love ur chamnel and u
  84. x.leslie.x: I died of laughter the entire time
  85. Lina’s Youtube home: If you turn it upside down it looks like a strange girl with eyes on her chin
  86. VTZ Seby: Lool is soo creepy,wierd,and funny in that tine!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  87. LynettesDream: Weird alien reacting to hot Cheetos asmr pleaseee make that vid
  88. hannah hoch: no
  89. uwu: why is there already four comments
  90. K1NG Q: 1:13 and 7:21 is hella funny it made me laugh soo much u made my day
  91. Lizzet Collins: ๐ŸŒš๐Ÿ’–
  92. Tristen's Eating Show: Look at it *Upside down*
  93. Owl sing for you: J ASMR what about.. mrs/mr alien? owo
  94. Mr Monkey: Reminds me of sussy or whatever from gumball
  95. Carlos Gabriel: ❤❤
  96. YaBoii trip: FIRST
  97. Mackenzie Ross: Yay she's back
  98. witch craft: can we please talk about what type of chips you were eating? because they look DAMN GOOD
  99. Yoongi D: Yay its back
  100. Lenny Kenny: Its not a j-asmr vid until the cat is meowing
  101. Sansan Tin: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜yas i love it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  102. Whiskey Warlock: Like watching something out of Adult Swim, but with the asmr element in it. This is so dope. ๐Ÿ‘
  103. nat yo cheese 12: This is EPICLY FUNNY LOL I CANT STOP LAUGHING ๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’–
  104. Enza Recchia: ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘€✨
  105. Fluffy Unicorns: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG LOL
  106. Carolyn Aguilar: i am in LOVE!!!!!
  107. Its Mahfuzah: Diego Fernandez yep
  108. Lainey Girl: Omg I’ve been waiting for this for a while, i love the weird alien!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฝ
  109. MattPlayz!: I am A GIRAFFE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  110. Ksonet Rocks: The alien looks like the character off of gumball...lol
  111. Mark Jhayzone31: I'm in love with this alien ๐Ÿ’™
  112. Diamond BOSS: 10 liget
  113. A: Name the weird alien Robbie Downey Jr. Jr. ๐Ÿ˜‚
  114. Budgie Lover: Name the alien ๐Ÿ‘ฝ billy
  115. Cpskingpin 3: Mr bubbles again ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป
  116. Samantha Sandoval: Duhitzzz Monica maybe u should look at yours and don’t be judging
  117. A Dancer Was Born: Jokes on you I’m in dark mode
  118. Ava lps: XxxCreamfluff Xx no
  119. Kamila Channel: ะญั‚ะพ ะฟั€ะธะบะพะปัŒะฝะพ๐Ÿ˜‚ะฝะพ ะบะฐะถะตั‚ัั ั ะฝะต ัƒัะฝัƒ ัะตะณะพะดะฝั๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
  120. †Dear Monster†: More alien ❤
  121. raveep: The weird alรญen have acne
  122. Ava lps: We dislike it's horibble
  123. Lilly the wolf: The first time I watch the wierd alien video I instanly gave her a name. Potato >^<
  124. Maddie Grace: Happily watching this weird alien thing .... *It’s eye comes off* “AHH”
  125. ใˆใ„ๅญ: ็›ฎๅ–ใ‚Œใ‚‹ใฎ่‰
  126. Shishtar Tea: J. S. Makeup is shitty
  127. Ava lps: DONT do this ever again I mean it it's stupid
  128. SolarSand: 7:25 R.I.P EYE BALL 2018 - 2018
  129. HuySGory.: Your voice is too cute
  130. Willow Moon27: I love the weird alien ๐Ÿ˜น
  131. Daniel Calzada: I hope I get probed by this alien
  132. แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ชY Tแ•ผE แ‘ญOTแ—ฉTO แ—ฏOแ’ชแ–ด: Yay he's back. Can u do a girl alien jenna? Edit: it has no gender so sorry don't sue me ๐Ÿ™
  133. Limited Green: It it weird that it's a little cute but weird at the same time xd
  134. benita: *me when i saw my crushh*
  135. XxEvilOttoxX: 8:44 this is so inspiring
  136. Violet Creativity: It's name should be bob...
  137. undertale lover: I love this asmr
  138. Ksonet Rocks: Her top lip moves instead of her bottom one...and if u watch it upside down Jenna just looks nuts...sorry love u Jenna, but it’s true..
  139. Your Mom: Yay the ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐Ÿ‘พ๐Ÿ‘ฝ is back ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
  140. Abigail Early: IT'S THE CHIN OFF OF AMAZING WORLD OF GUMBALL BUT BETTER
  141. Saratheuglygirl Sara gamer: Heart this comment if you love your fans
  142. Cristian Acuรฑa: It's back =] nice beat box tho
  143. paguu: lol
  144. bae bae mv: you ever wonder what she looks like while doing these videos with the alien
  145. mouthyjen: Gives me nostalgia. Reminds of that Pops commercial from the early 2000’s
  146. Okeduasio xox: ๐Ÿ˜‚
  147. Mayrette Almonte: Diego Fernandez ikr
  148. ๋ฆฌ์šฐCrisha: I keep hearing Luna's meowing..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  149. MaverickC45: This Alien makes me laugh every time ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ–ค
  150. AJ Plays: Weird not wierd
  151. I love BTS ARMY: Your teeth are so yellow ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ท
  152. JellyBean Toe: The alien should be named neila because yes
  153. Suzanne.: do not flip your phone around, it ruins all the fun
  154. Maia Holmqvist Nilsson 6A: Can you do a ”sksk” video?๐Ÿ’•
  155. Archieplayz plays: Ow the intro
  156. Ali G: I had a migraine and this helped so much, thank you c:
  157. R: I’m not even relaxed, I’m laughing so hard. GREAT JOB QUEEN ๐Ÿ‘‘ Love ya!!
  158. Salvador Saavedra: ๐Ÿ˜‹
  159. l: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
  160. Drawing Unicorn: 1:14 when no one is around and you do something weird
  161. Kharys Jones: This made me so happy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  162. Darkskin Princess: Zuzia I Kacper ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  163. Amelia Bel: This confused me
  164. Evelyn Skskssks: So silly and creative Great video ๐Ÿ‘
  165. Haley Lasky: Um little bro I think you got a disease growing on your chin
  166. M00N: I love this xD ❤
  167. Bleach Here: Am I the only one who thinks this is disturbing
  168. Fluffy Unicorns: 6.51 lol me when I see my crush LOL
  169. Ren Hunt: "I like to eat a lot of food. I don't burp." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚This was so funny!!!! I also have a name for the alien! It is "Papataka".
  170. Scary Kirby: It's great to see the chin girl from gumball do asmr
  171. IIIlusion: Its susy from the amazing world of gumball
  172. Shaquinna Arent: OMG THE WEIRD ALIEN IS A GIRL
  173. xxxAJetxxx idk: Who heard the cat is did
  174. Bethan Jade: Love these unique videos,so many tingles,thankyou for taking time to make these videos for us! Love you!!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
  175. Happy Hallie: Love it
  176. NekroZef: Teeth aren't naturally white. I'm sure you have some gunk in your molars you don't know about. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’
  177. N Q: Omg๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  178. oreo Lover: *Guess whos back, back again* ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
  179. Joseph Perry: Yes that’s how they do it on the show lol
  180. dead meme: This Alien is amazing! But is it just me, or does that look like sussy (I don't know how to spell it) from amazing world of gumball?
  181. Joel Zuรฑiga: so funny
  182. Alyvia Hardy: 10:59
  183. Jasmine 01210: Can you play with Thinking Putty please
  184. LilianaMB: J. S. She doesnt need it
  185. keira _ACE: I love it
  186. liloudou: this little guy is a mood
  187. Afnantjuuuh: HOW IT TALKS IM DEADDD๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚( I love your videos SO michhhh
  188. Pastle Cat XOX: Go back to the Amazing World Of Gumball. Jk love u Jenna
  189. Ashley Gomez: YAAASSS you made a new one and I think I was the one who asked๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜€
  190. X LiaLogic X: I love watching a good chamnel ennit Jimins Wifeu ๐Ÿ˜‚ ligma balls ( I bet no one gets this read comment first )
  191. Jessica maia: you should make a video of the alien whispering the entire time or inaudible
  192. Pfont872 [SECONDE CHAรŽNE]: 2:21 That was spooky
  193. Jman 67: Such yellow teeth
  194. Jay jay: Ahh I thought this whole time the cat had your tongue
  195. the animal queen: Thank you for bringing the alien back
  196. Grizhi Draw: I just heard until 50 seconds and I fall asleep, omg I really like this! thank u
  197. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Aj the queen Stfu its weird i know its asmr Ever heard of *People's opinion*? Probs not *dumbass*
  198. Chriss70703: Lmfao so cute :()
  199. แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด: Liv Lucid my grammar is bad because i don't speak english!! Im french!!
  200. ๋…ˆ๋ฐ[์ฐจ์€์šฐ]: ์ข€....๋”๋Ÿฝใ…Žใ…Ž
  201. ItzYoGirl _Aly: Hi love your videos ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— your my favorite asmr person ๐Ÿ”’๐Ÿ”‘
  202. แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ชY Tแ•ผE แ‘ญOTแ—ฉTO แ—ฏOแ’ชแ–ด: I died when the eye came of. Jenna your so funny. Alien: I liek to purb cuz I'm weird Me:Yea... That's okay.. yea... ๐Ÿ˜ฃ Alien: Yeaaaaa..
  203. Billy Conner: Even better at 2× speed
  204. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga Jango Fett: It takes about 3-5 seconds to read this for most people, dependinf on the device it would take (from the center of the screen) 1-2 seconds. So what's a better thing somebody can do in that time, while watching a video, while going through comments to *read* things. Shutup Boner Breath
  205. Cookie Crumbs: THE ALIEN LOSE HIS EYES AMBULANCE! Edit: OMG THANKS JENNA FOR HEARTING MY COMMENT !!
  206. Zuzia I Kacper: This is how they made Suzie from the amazing world of gumball WOW
  207. huge-ass trash can: Hi Alien! ๐Ÿ‘€
  208. Wh0s_ Brii: Yes omg my alien is back
  209. Wylena_unique: Moreeeeee masterrr๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  210. notmyusual: This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in my life.
  211. Adagium ASMR: The best series
  212. Ashley Garcia: When ur trying to be nice Mother:what's wrong with my alien baby You: oh nothing seriously.........he's just a bit different that's all I swear •_•;;
  213. Maddie S: The weird alien looks like that snap chat filter ๐Ÿ˜‚
  214. Thats the Tea sis: Bahahah
  215. XxMidnightShadowxX90 XDLol: J ASMR e
  216. แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด: Liv Lucid et aussi ce n'est pas parce que la video est anglais que il doit avoir obligatoirement que des gens qui parle en anglais en commentaire. Ps : j'ai ecris en franรงais parce que j'avais la flemme d'ecrire dans ta langue
  217. Akiba Cooper: I want moooorree omlll❤try just to do mouth sounds next time. No eating or talking. Thank you so much❤
  218. lสŠั•ศถ: I heard a cat the whole time lol
  219. tanja wiesmeier: Ewwwws your theeth
  220. ะบะฐะผะผu: *First mouth sounds/2 seconds in the video* Me: ZzZzzZzZzZZ...
  221. Tyjos I Renew Bracelet: AWWW
  222. ;-; Nah ;-;: *SUSSIE?! IS YOU??!!!* -Amazing world of gumball-
  223. Foxy Kids: lol ๐Ÿ˜
  224. Jayden The Crazy Genius: I feel like the Aliens name should be Frank, Fred, or Billy.
  225. Lucรญa Valentina: Amazing J ASMR
  226. Happy Tyjo: They sound like moaning myrtle from harry potter! ๐Ÿ˜ต
  227. Fluffy Unicorns: 7.32
  228. DEVILYCH: 6:10 best face ever
  229. Mia Andrea: 9:36 lele pons
  230. pink princess: LMAOAO "NOW AM BLIND BLAH BEH BLAH BLAH "๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  231. jelly belly: Love ur asmrs Jenna !!
  232. Marija Ivaniลกeviฤ‡: Weird alien has CAT? ¤-¤
  233. Nympha: I love you The Weird Alien! totally unrelated note, just searched up what a chronic illness was... the google image gave me fucking chills... and not the good kind
  234. Merman Aaralyn: There's a character like this on the amazing world of gumball, and tbh this is rlly funny and cute
  235. Super Gaming Girl 04: Is it a boy or a girl J ASMR?
  236. EA Wickett: same tho
  237. Lana Fortnite: 1:15 licks eye ball 1:17 tastes eye ball
  238. Mad Bird: Doggo Moggo My dude in what part of any of that rhymed. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  239. Thekidgamer: So thoughtful ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚and I kept hearing your cats go meow
  240. Lia Lixo: MANO EU NรƒO PARO DE RIR SOCORRO
  241. Wes Syde: When you cringle
  242. Crusty Yougurt: ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘„ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘„
  243. Dancing._. Liyah: Yes I've been waiting for this for a LONG time thx so much!!๐Ÿ˜—❤❤❤
  244. Random Kawaii Potato: OMG๐Ÿ˜‚♥️
  245. ooOo babeyyy: i personally like the name blaire for this alien
  246. Shishtar Tea: ShaniaRubyBFF Msp *It's called Asmr dumbass*
  247. alexandra jones: i just ab pissed my pants
  248. jessica tang: this is so frikin cute
  249. Tracy Velasco: Cute. Uh.yeah I have nothing to say. Love it. Tho it could be a lil quite in my opinion
  250. J Mateski: Wow, you sound very young lol. Almost like you're 10.
  251. lสŠั•ศถ: Yay
  252. iwanna dรฆ: Okay, but why do I find this fuhking adorable
  253. That0ne TeenGal: 0:49 omg ๐Ÿ˜‚
  254. LilB604: Wtf did i jus watch
  255. iloveoreos 5: Nadine Simmons how
  256. iloveoreos 5: Yay the weird alien is back!! I just love the weird alien it's soo CUTE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’–
  257. mแŽฝ hแŽฌแŽชแŽ  แ’แŽพsแŽฌs แŽฅแ: +sippinon.bleach omg ya lol
  258. Yelly Duck: Am I the only one tried to watch this video up side down?๐Ÿ˜‚ didn't know this cutie had came back! Hi there! You weirdo!!! Look at its eyes focusing! So cute ๐Ÿ˜š 7:27 7:27 7:27 And there it goes-Poing-!!!!
  259. Erin Toigo: The weird alien is super adorable :) He/she reminds me of a potato
  260. ์ด๊ตฌ์—ญ๊ท€์–Œ๋‘ฅ์ด: I love your weird moster๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
  261. DoubleBladed12: It's Susie
  262. Beary Bleu: This is EXTREMELY kyuteeeeeeee :D
  263. Maya’s Vlogs: I love your channel just not a fan of the alien sorry I mean when it talked it was fine
  264. Ser Missile: "Meow" cit 2:00
  265. Peyton's Playlists: I love the weird alien. It is cute!
  266. Crafty Unicorn: The weird alien... hmm... ITS SO CUTE!!๐Ÿ˜
  267. Marija Ivaniลกeviฤ‡: 7:32 that smile ^₩^
  268. แ—ฉแ’ชแ’ชY Tแ•ผE แ‘ญOTแ—ฉTO แ—ฏOแ’ชแ–ด: Alien: eh eh eh Now I am blinded Me: uhhh... ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  269. ๋ฒˆ์—ญํ•˜๋Š”๊ณณBL: ๊ตฌ๋ฏผ์ง€ ํ•œ์ฟก์ธ!
  270. OrangeSoda: Your cat DEMANDS YOU ANSWER HER MEWS ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  271. Emily Raiane Albuquerque: Kill me
  272. dizmuh_ _deh_la_luna: Alien: *licks eye* Me:"......s-stitch......."
  273. Tu Phac: Is it a female or a male alien?
  274. //Star MSP//: I accidently watched this upside and down and I was so confused and all I saw was Jenna make weird faces and I was so confused until after I realized ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  275. Ava lps: iloveoreos 5 ew
  276. ์•ผ ์•ผ: *MEOW*
  277. honeyOTU: i literally cant fucking breathe i had to pause the video to keep from hyperventilating you’re going to give me a STROKE
  278. Bettina Nembrini: Shes an alian and alians dont needs any make up sry for the mistakes in my text but I am 12 years old and come from germany
  279. Jingeridit: Ha! This reminds me of the “alien” from one of the episodes of Red Dwarf.
  280. Shishtar Tea: Renato Pluas Villamar :3 jejej siii
  281. RainbowGirl 7000: First
  282. ู„ูŠู†ุง ู„ูŠู„ูŠ: ؟؟؟؟
  283. ShaniaRubyBFF Msp: Wtf
  284. I love yellow: ITS SO CUTE ❤️❤️๐Ÿ˜‚
  285. Sweets And treats: Scecher yes it does LOL
  286. Lesjolieschoses2 De partout: WTF๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ž
  287. lalezzy_ _: I love this. It's so adorable. Seriously ๐Ÿ˜™. And the video is so relaxing. I don't know if I wanna laugh or sleep ๐Ÿ˜‹
  288. undertale lover: I found the way on how to x2 asmr sounds while watching asmr you have a fan on at the same time but you point it derecly to your self
  289. Adriana Navarro: Omg yes yes yessssssss!!! I love it!!! Haha!! I love the weird alien!!! I can’t even!!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜❤️❤️❤️ all I can say is do another one they r relaxing and funny and amazing and yesssss!!!
  290. S.A. Rise: Just love this because asmr that sound like Lucas the Spider
  291. Doomreb: Classic
  292. Liv Lucid: แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด honey, I didn’t say you have a ten year old. I said your English is that OF a ten year old, since you said this video was made “for ten year olds”. I found it funny you insult an English video with incorrect English. But congrats on learning English in the first place. It’s a hard language to understand
  293. Ghost ASMR: When the eye fell off I laughed myself fully awake again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ oops
  294. Onionring Lover: I wanted to find a good asmr video
  295. Sara79791: xd!!!!!!!!!!!
  296. Alexis Henderson: It is very weird but an adorable idea
  297. VISTANDS4STUPID: this is the funniest video
  298. Donald gang: Yellow teeth jezus
  299. Truthfully ASMR: This is the quality content I subscribed to see.
  300. Emily Prewitt: The 11 people who disliked this video has no sense of humor or a good heart
  301. Brooklyn Elizabeth: These are my favorite videos of you
  302. Neph Jeremie: I would love for you to do a whisper ramble as the weird alien
  303. Long ass ride: HAHAHAHAHA
  304. Lollo Bystrรถm: 2:26 meow๐Ÿฑ
  305. adventures of me: WHEN THE ALIENS HAPPY YOUR SAD AND I WANT BOTH OF YOU TO BE HAPPY ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
  306. Unixoo: SUZIE!!! (From Amazing World of Gumball$
  307. Giulia Hintz: ๐Ÿ˜❤️best❤️๐Ÿ˜
  308. Hello Liv: Johny Cz *stranger things theme casualy plays*
  309. Parker Green: Sure
  310. Sharon Inks: name it.... SUSSIE!
  311. Ava lps: Nasty
  312. FunGamining LP: You stink out your Mouth
  313. PinkSausage !: Pin this now! or else I'll abduct you myself!!!!!
  314. Fluffy Unicorns: 7.30 Hahahahahaha I’m sick and no joke I threw up then started to slowly die of ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  315. แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด: Liv Lucid and no i don't have 10 year old ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  316. CrybabyZ Club: Plz do eating honeycomb it’s so satisfying ๐Ÿ˜
  317. Georgia Burger: I don’t really like the alien it’s a bit too weird but I like the mouth sounds
  318. Ashley R: 2:08
  319. I’m a Potato: I love these videos there kinda weird but I love it
  320. unicorn: 1:36 when i see my crush
  321. McChicken: *_N I C E_*
  322. uncool: Gender can be female then the name can be Bobetta
  323. Cheyenne Wright: This looks like that creepy pepper from amazing gum ball
  324. hernando uni asmr: Hello
  325. jay34746: and here i was thinking that that was it...............welp.........
  326. Cheyenne Wright: Puppet
  327. Mia Holloway: 2:02 MEOW
  328. Ava Stewart: If you turn the camera around it looks so weird Edit: why did anyone bother liking this comment... do you not have better things to do
  329. Philipp Laqua: so shit
  330. Libby Parrish: I can tell how much effort u put into each video and it pays off, ur a great asmrist and all ur vids r creative and fun! ❤️ Keep up the amazing work! ๐Ÿ‘
  331. Son Cao: face massage rp video
  332. Minty Gacha: okay but me tho
  333. Renato Pluas Villamar :3: Boom un comentario en espaรฑol :v
  334. faith handley: His eyeballlll๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฅ
  335. x D: Cuteeeee๐Ÿ’–
  336. Alyvia Hardy: “Because im a freak and I’m proud of it HEHEHEHE”
  337. MattPlayz!: Hilarious
  338. Una persona che non conosci: Another video
  339. Laura Diamxnd: mood
  340. hola kawaii:3: Is very cute ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  341. NiciMus: more alien
  342. Foxy Kids: I am tinngiling
  343. Judgement cat: Kinda took this from ephemeral rift be greatly executed it though
  344. แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด: I have a question! How old are you for made that 10? Sorry but its so ridiculous this vidรฉo
  345. MattPlayz!: Jenna was probably trying so hard not to laugh making this! ๐Ÿ˜‚
  346. Naruto Fan 4 ever_X: The hole time I was laughing soooooooo heard
  347. 11EpichiXD crack: Que porongaaaaa
  348. Sonny: I think it's name should be Chad or Frank or something like that. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”
  349. Swaeggy Yenn: *DEEEEEERP*
  350. ๊ตฌ๋ฏผ์ง€: My favorite video is weird alien series. It's my style :D (+the alien said today)
  351. Addy Cork: Why is this me lmao๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  352. Misa Amane: Aww you bring back our dear friend for a new video ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ž sincerely I really like your alien’s videos o_O
  353. Littlemike Colbert: 2:08-2:18 me when I talk to my crush
  354. Samanta Ram: What's with the cat?
  355. somebody lol: Oh God, it talks! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
  356. kissing fish, creepypasta, asmr youtube, asmr cardi b, creepypasta wiki, creepy pictures, mouth sounds bustin, weird names, asmr tapping, asmr gibi, kissing emoji, mouth sounds animation, creepy music, asmr sleep, asmr triggers, asmr food, weird al, asmr lyrics, weird questions, kissing sailor, asmr slime, creepy uncle joe, kissing booth 2 trailer, mouth sounds no talking, asmr sounds, creepypasta characters, asmr glow, weird cat, creepy cat, mouth sounds soundcloud, weird news, kissing bug, kissing meme, kissing booth cast, asmr darling, weird al tour, weird science cast, asmr video, creepy face, asmr reddit, weird synonym, weird laws, mouth sounds friends, kissing sailor picture, kissing booth, mouth sounds imagine, mouth sounds neil, kissing soldier, asmr honeycomb, kissing booth 2, weird words, asmr microphone, weird facts, kissing ball, weird al songs, creepy stories, mouth sounds drive me crazy, mouth sounds annoying, kissing jessica stein, creepy dolls, creepy smile, mouth sounds vinyl, asmr 21 savage, mouth sounds book, creepy names, kissinger, mouth sounds songs, creepy synonym, kissing games, creepy clown, weird city, mouth sounds irritating, kissing bridge, mouth sounds mouth silence, creepy phone numbers, creepy susie, weird pictures, weird definition, mouth sounds album, mouth sounds asmr, asmr soap, creepy songs, weird animals, mouth sounds full album, weird science, weird phobias, asmr eating, mouth sounds tracklist, creepy santa, asmr definition, creepy crawlers, weird flex but ok, kissing disease, kissing bug bite, mouth sounds phobia, kissing sailor statue, weird text generator, mouth sounds all star, kissing prank, creepy gif

ASMR WEIRD ALIEN - Meet the Alien

1,629 Likes1,629 Dislikes
50,326 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 10 May 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment