INTENSE SLIME IN YOUR EARS - ASMR Ruining the Microphone?? - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

INTENSE SLIME IN YOUR EARS - ASMR Ruining the Microphone??

  1. Matty ASMR: It pained me to watch this 😥 rip her microphone but tho imagine this ear to ear 😱
  2. bookworm2005: Does a little : vine
  3. Invalid name: I thought she was going to put a bunch of sticky slime on the mic and peel it off
  4. Ouispers ASMR: I'm not very familiar with slime, but it sounds like we're under water and IT. IS. AWESOME!
  5. Colarion: I feel stick
  6. CYBER WARRIOR: Your are the best
  7. Greenapple 12: Do an eating honeycomb please with no talking
  8. Savvy Lee: Yes
  9. SamanthaTheGamer: Lelanick Santiago i guess so...she wears headphones to hear what the sounds are like and if she lowers or highers her voice to hear her
  10. Creature Bubs234: Congrats for 88,000 subscribers Jenna!!!! A thousand subscribers subscribed to you so quick
  11. Julie Ø: Lice is not a bad thing you might even have it right now! It happens a lot of even happens if your a adult! you so don't be scared of feel dirty or weird because a lot of people have it fun fact life loves clean hair!
  12. Clare M: Bahja Riz thx!
  13. L santiago: +AngieDahBootifulLlama I mean in every video she wears headphones so I guess she does
  14. Jen J: I HAD lice 2 not now but I got a special shampoo and gone the next day so that is how you get if lice
  15. Hannah Pitcher: Aww the cat in the background has my cat looking everywhere😂
  16. Brookynn Loves Why don't we: I love u sooooooooo much
  17. Dóczi Alícia: meow
  18. Jules Reid: Can you do a La Croix asmr video? Im sitting here listening to the fizzles and pops and getting tingles 🤗😂
  19. Hanna Baller: Do a mic cleaning video
  20. Asmr Sup: My EARS are blessed
  21. Moxie Beast ASMR: whoaaa :D
  22. LifeWithJay. • 3 days ago: I can hear the adorable cat noises. Splendid videos! They send me to sleep!🤗❤️👌🏽
  23. Jasmin Joyce: Great video
  24. Wish cloud Msp: Third <3
  25. alyssa nieb: GameCommunity Lol I Won’t
  26. Megan Chiang: Eoin Ramirez no one rly cares.... just to say
  27. Raging Gaming: Yay
  28. Skylar Chang: Can you do a whole vid just doing the nail sound on Aaron’s thinking putty like u did in the original slime in you ears vid
  29. FluffyPotatoFox: peruna hedelmä I reported this comment
  30. Crystal Dream Animates: It sound like bubbles ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  31. Rachel Cakes: 20:00 microphone is about to die by slime
  32. Pianeta Blu: You make nice video but the background is terrible. I have a problem of attention and i listen more that instead of triggers :/ Will be nice if you can do it at night
  33. Dying Whale: Bahja Riz you're* sorry xD
  34. KJ Coffey: Did anyone else enjoy the construction sounds? I found them very calming, it’s very calming for me to hear those kinds of sounds.
  35. FluffyPotatoFox: Hannah Pitcher you wacht whitout headphones ??
  36. Luke Clouder: Everytime she puts slime on the mic I feel like I'm underwater
  37. PikachuKannaピカチュウカンナ: The microphone was..eaten by slime
  38. Jedi Paws: Mr. Artist lol yeah, and btw u have no idea how happy it made me to see that I’m not the only one thinking about a sponge in a pineapple while watching this.
  39. Belle Wolf: Would you rather be woken up every weekend at 6:30 A.M. or listen to ASMR why your parents and grandparents were in the room
  40. Autumn Loy: The thing about honey combs is I’m pretty sure (don’t take this at face value) they aren’t very easy to get ahold of
  41. Leah: If you took an actual slime or putty and stuck it on the mic it would pull the bits stuck inside the mic out
  42. Okeduasio xox: ElliePlaysRoblox Role plays and More! It does it all the time
  43. black Beauty: Meaw meaw MEAW!!!!!!!:3
  44. Landon and Tucker: It’s not bad that u have lice it means that your hair is clean
  45. Alex Davis: I like you a lot. I understand you said you couldn’t do anything about it but the truck beeping was just a very distracting noise. So this video was one I really didn’t enjoy. I like it to be relaxing. Love you other times though.
  46. Connie Meade: When I had lice I used lice shampo it's called nix it worked great
  47. XxEllieplayzxX !: Wait What mermaid slime is back (It raised from the dead)
  48. Grace the night guard: It would never be a J asmr video without your cats! The day the cats dont meow in ur video is the day the world will end 😂 Edit: omg thank u so much for the heart! Ur so kind 🙂
  49. 6uccuba: Rip lil mic we shall miss u
  50. goldxn_foxxz LPS: RIPPPPP xD ly Jenna
  51. Mia Parker: J ASMR ohhhhh I seeee ☺️🧐
  52. its Liv: baebyberr yea ikr i’m confused
  53. nim zey: Freaking love it yo
  54. Roemon Dixon: I like pie ☺
  55. Melissa Banks: Green . dirt I heard lice
  56. Ava Candela: You should make a video of your cat meowing ASMR
  57. ItssSaraa _31: Third I love U
  58. Zedits: why didnt you put a condom on it first
  59. JoJo the queen Biancamano: Ilysm u are the best
  60. GoodOldCancer: yea crunchy and putty wont mix together cuz this type of crunchy slime cant dry so they are not even made with the same stuff :P just saying ik im being a shrimp XD
  61. Lemøn Material: Rest in peace Jenna's microphone It will be very much missed after the many meows it has recorded for us ❤
  62. 길2보2: 한국인은 구석에서 조용히 아는 영어만 들이붇는다...
  63. mads does a lot of nothing: Poor microphone.... how could this happen to me! i've made my mistakes! Ok im done know. LOL
  64. Michaela W: Was it just me or did it sound like you were underwater when the slime was covering the mic
  65. Zoe Santana: Ur awesome
  66. Kallee Watson: This is stupid : but I hear people saying don't listen to haters well I am
  67. HeyyyItzBella: The meowing is so cute ;3
  68. Mcatz Plays: 20 likes?? No? 15. Still!? 10 then! STILL NOOOO at least 5!? Fine... 1 that will be me!! Love you J and I especially love the cats in the background! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for everything ❤️
  69. Xoxo. Alisha: First of all, this is amazing second of all, this is amazing and third of all, THIS IS AMAZING❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  70. Charlotte P: 11:01 Had me so relaxed 😌😛😴
  71. Love Leilani: May we just take a moment of silence in honor of Jenna’s microphone🖤🤥
  72. Teagan Brown: Can you do a P.O. box opening video?
  73. pine tree-: But I just woke up 2 minutes ago
  74. Erin K.: +Miley_Xoxo She pointed at her hair 😂
  75. LazyPotato: I ruined the 100 likes (evil grin)
  76. fox of schleich: Omg i love scraching with fingernails over the slime 😍
  77. trash on two legs: i loved when you used the pick to scrape the slime off of the mic 😍😴
  78. Tamara Lotfy: Ur the best I go to sleep Wtf
  79. Saul Bilsky: Orange Justice is life
  80. Chloe Coleman: Jenna if u have lice its okay I have had live and after a couple of treatments it went away if u have anyone to help u with treatment let them help u because they can get more spots and see more then u can and love u
  81. Milk Mom: Actual Trash I LOVE YOUR PFP
  82. Sunshine B: U right lmaooooooo
  83. That Random BTS fan: Can I get 1 like? 🤙
  84. xKim TaeTaex: the moment an ad comes on and you have ur volume on high
  85. Kornelka 9: U have to do ASMR in bath/bath ASMR!
  86. DrawTheSky: WOAH IM ONE OF THE FIRST BY MISTAKE-
  87. 乐睡觉使我超快: Me too
  88. Elizabeth Burns: Second?
  89. mads does a lot of nothing: the whole time i listened to this i thought of the saddest song ever (copacabana) . xD no one noes that song other than me. Poor Lola, Rip Tony, frikk Rico.
  90. jenna joyful: J ASMR oh i’m sorry
  91. Willow Boyle: 11:37 wow that tool is tingly! That tool is very helpful for tingles
  92. Savvy Lee: Ahhh!! I was waiting for this video ever since the three pounds of slime is your ears.
  93. Unicorn Lover: And why is it ruined now?
  94. Layla Bug: Marie Leanos no she said lice
  95. t k: you’re too fast, but i like your slime videos, i haven’t saw something like that before
  96. paige casey: How do u not have like 1 million subs ????????
  97. xxRachelxx: i’m feeling tingly
  98. Amber Hershberger: Believe it or not but my cat suffers separation anxiety and idk what to do about it
  99. Abigail13Thunder: Dang your cat is loud what is she doing? 😂
  100. Mr. Artist: Hey, did you all know squidward is an octopus
  101. Sarai Muñoz: Rip Mic you'll be missed
  102. fake Smiles: TMI about the lice
  103. Marybeth Duhon: 9:57 mic had hair
  104. Texting Stories: RANDOMSTUFF!😂 lice
  105. Abigail13Thunder: I almost ruined my mic trying to do this lol
  106. Rihanna R: The slime on the mic sounded as if I was under water.
  107. Wut ?: Slime in your ears for the 100th time. Lol. JK
  108. jeon love: You are so beautiful❤️, I love these types of videos relax me a lot🌠❤️
  109. Bahja Riz: Wow Jenna u have done it again. I just love slime in your ears and your vids too.
  110. Bree Sautural: We didn’t need to know that you have lice🤢
  111. its Liv: Did she said at the beginning she has lice? Nothing wrong with that btw but did i heard it wrong? PS love your vids Jenna😍
  112. Life With Kharma: Ahh lice! Who gave you lice? Where is boyfriend Steve ? I miss him !
  113. Alayjua Farmer: WTF you got lise
  114. -M.A.R -: R.I.P Also, nice profile picture, bro.
  115. RANDOM ASMR: Here before 1k views
  116. Amber Hershberger: I want some slime
  117. Stupid Person: I got the nun as an ad and now i cant Sleep for real
  118. peruna hedelmä: Well.. Why 6people is liked my comment? bookworm2005
  119. Jimkns Jams: “It wouldn’t be a J asmr video without some meowing in the background 😆 “ Why does the meows sound like the cats that meow in Minecraft.. am I the only one thinking that?
  120. Xclusive K: Awww man she finally got slime stuck in it
  121. Miley_Xoxo: No😂 she said i got lights meaning the fairy lights behind her oml😂😂
  122. Veronica Vera: ahh I LOVE THE SIME N YOUR EARS!!!!!!
  123. -TakeASipOfTea-: But shes not able to hear it is she? I WONDER
  124. CocoBean Foxx: I Have A Shirt With The Dark Blye Color Like You And It Has The 2 Striped White Lines On Both Sides But It Says *That Friday Feeling* Or Something Like That But OOOO THIS IS AMAZING JENNA
  125. green . dirt: 0:13 “I got lice” or “I got lights” I hear I got lice YANNY LAUREL P2?!?!
  126. Jayden The Crazy Genius: Warning! Warning! Tingle overload! Warning! ⚠️
  127. Isadora Caudill: green . dirt lice
  128. Coralie Gendron: 5 likes
  129. Gacha Kitty: I haven’t had so much tingles in my life ;o;
  130. Nope Nopealope: So i was watching this nice and soothing (its hot in my room) and a FREAKING GIANT MOSQUITO WAS TRYINA TO SUCK MY BLOOD
  131. Shayeleigh Edits: Aww imma miss the blue yeti
  132. Julie Ø: Sorry for my bad grammar
  133. Lily Senpai: Ooo yes the ASMR goddess posted :D
  134. Jubilee King: yessssss i needed more of these lol
  135. Wolfy Draws: *lol I like your vid keep up de good work!*
  136. Coffee Gurl: This is so relaxi..........😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴 OMG I GOT A HEART THANK YOU SOOO MUCH
  137. Actual Trash: *birth*
  138. ALL HAIL VEGETA - the prince of saiyans: Your nail tapping gave me triggers. I dont get triggers that easily from nail tapping. If you can, make a whole vid on nail tapping...just the way u did it in today's vid..in the beginning.
  139. Tehya Meagher: the taps sound like little squid suction cups. ^_^ I loveeeee
  140. Jedi Paws: Hi Luna💙🐾
  141. Hannah Pitcher: Bear ASMR No problem😂
  142. TITAN TECH: I'd say avoid using the green jiggle slime on the mic (super thin and way to much water in it)
  143. Random Penguiness: She can easily clean it with more slime.
  144. Danah Mcnamara: Hey Jenna I was wondering what Is ur insta account name??
  145. Catsinabanana: peruna hedelmä wow rude
  146. Jessie and Ary: Kinda early I guess
  147. imherronsgirl on IG: J: Im not holding back Me: *remembers certain meme* I WONT HESITATE BISH
  148. Lilli PENELLE: It s kinda stressing me out tjat you re not saying "or jenna" in the intro anymore
  149. Margot VdB: Fast tapping on the green liquid-ish slime is sooo relaxing
  150. Kerry Lifestyle: Lice??
  151. Ada Kowalewski: Bahja Riz thanks
  152. Panda Express: I’m pretty sure she said lice 😂 she said in another video that she has dandruff but no LONGER has lice. I’m pretty sure that video was made after this one so... probably lice. Edit: Yes I just checked! In her “ASMR USING ME” video she says “I probably have dandruff but I don’t have lice anymore”
  153. vanessa meixsell: All u ever do anymore is slime vids start doing other stuff or nothing at all
  154. Lps Water: Random Penguiness shhh your ruined the moment -__-
  155. Happyplace 2164: Rest In Peace mic after many many meows it has recorded for us
  156. Kim Taetae: do you mean ‘tingles’? :)))
  157. panic.at.the.pilots Carrillo: I woke up one hour after this came out then I thought ok time for a nap
  158. Red Luna: Your videos was my first experience to asmr and now I love them ty
  159. L.T.X 151: Can you do a Luna ASMR video? Like have Luna meow into the mic or something, I think that would be really cute! 😸😸
  160. Max Caulfield: Sezzy MMD ME2
  161. Hannah Pitcher: FluffyPotato Fox at first
  162. Michelle Jackson: The tingles *on point*
  163. Earthsong9047: I love this channel : )
  164. Elena Rodriguez: I like that she said birth at 7:42-7:45
  165. Rihanna R: green . dirt I think she said lice cause her hair is up,maybe I'm wrong idek!
  166. iiEmily: No views, 3 comments (including mine...).
  167. lex ii: Tbh I think jenna has super powers I always end up falling asleep when I watch her vids🤔
  168. fan culo: J did you say lice or lights??? Doin me a heccin confusion
  169. Adelia sincavage: love it
  170. Jordyne Bland: Sound like am under the water.
  171. Jaybee Salazar: Aahh.. missed the slime sound.
  172. Mia Parker: *man you barely ruined that mic I thought you meant slime ALL over the mic*
  173. 3 Legendary Umbrellas: LUNA COME HEEEERRREEE
  174. Stella Apstl: plz do a video with tapping the green slime
  175. Mina *•*: LOVE U SOOO SOOO MUCH! U may think that i love u but i dont. I LOOOOVE U AND IM ADDICTED TO U! u mean the world to me. I havent sleept in days. all other amsr channels that i watch dont give me tingles. But the best ting in your vids is ofc the meows. Jenna u are my hero. Not only mine but others to I love you😭❤️❤️ Edit: Thank u so much for the Heart❤️❤️😭
  176. x KoribeanZ x: I came to rewatch one of your old videos. Wasn't expecting a new one today!
  177. The Munault Life!: Girl do you really have lice?
  178. matt tighe: 4:06 omggggggggggg
  179. Hon Ting Ting: Hi Jenna I love your videos so much your the best asmr artist I've ever seen keep on doing asmr love you Jenna
  180. Kristie Phillips: Lice fukin sucks
  181. Alex Gardener: Hi
  182. PewPew!: MoonLightEmma xD now thats what i call using your brain to its fullest extent.
  183. LiteralTrash Herron: Rip btw this is what I voted for in the poll!RIP the original channel mic😔
  184. J ASMR: She meows unless I’m petting her
  185. the cow trainer: 7:55 argh😍😍🤤🤤 the tingles
  186. Koala Luv: Can you please do something other than slime??? I love your videos but these are getting, old slime in general is boring to me now 😭 love your content tho
  187. Rachel Power: DrawTheSky nah she said i have lice then talked about her hair so
  188. Hailey Mendivil: Omg right before you said birth in my head I was like birth.
  189. Gacha.Daisy UwU: Poor cat
  190. J ASMR: There will be more boyfriend steve soon!!! And I got lice from kids I nanny
  191. Ava-Conda ASMR: This is amazinggggg. I love that slime color too it’s gorgeous
  192. mojo el gatito :3: 5:13 cat???
  193. A&K: Ear rape
  194. the one and only: “I saw you hanging out with Kaitlyn Yesterday 😡” “R-R-Rebecca it’s not what you think 👏👏😲” “I won’t HESITATE BEECH 🔫”
  195. J ASMR: There’s question marks after the title. Who’s to say there’s not a part 2?
  196. Z Schaefer: 12:13 through 12:29 you need to do that more often
  197. L santiago: I always wander if you get tingles while making this... am I the only one?
  198. Angela Ogu: Iceberg slime
  199. 정유진: under water❗❗
  200. Ayesha Qishtina Royal: Ily!😘😘😘
  201. medo guda: WoW good of Asmr
  202. heyy: Lmao did she say she got lice in the beginning of the video😂😂
  203. I D_u_E B_o_S_s C_h_A_n_N_e_L: Hello
  204. The Grey Bunny Msp: You should do a cat asmr video with just meows and stroking the fur 😂❤️ Great video - as always.
  205. Kitten Asmr: “I WONT HESITATE, BETCH” *shoots*
  206. Boujeelouis: Jules Reid thank you
  207. SilverGaming: Bahja Riz Not all heros wear capes
  208. koriyea lee: Did she say she had lice?
  209. its Liv: Andrea Zikoski yea i’m not sure
  210. bookworm2005: Sorry lice sucks and great video no matter what
  211. J ASMR: I post videos every day. I have done plenty of non slime videos even in the past two weeks
  212. Zoey Myers: Geez that was kinda a mess J 😂💔
  213. Dressage Mare: Bear ASMR ❤😍 have a nice weekend
  214. Maxsynchronizer synchronize: Yesterday was my birthday🎊🎉
  215. Kassidy :3: That’s weird... when you press the microphone (slime covered) near the top, it sounds like bubbles popping, but when you do it below, it sounds like someone’s aggressively knocking on a metal door.
  216. Abigail Velasquez: Oh no intense 😱😂
  217. Sian 2212: Your Average Plague Doctor that doesn’t make any sense tho :/
  218. Heydi Gachas: Wait...lice??
  219. Mcgunga_Jebleebus: I like the construction work in the background it adds good sound in my opinion!
  220. Willow Boyle: 18:46 that sounds really weird lol 😁
  221. lil Jazzyjae: Earlt sqaud
  222. kitty the gacha gamer: I had lice. It stinks.
  223. jenna joyful: i’m not trying to be rude because i love your videos but if your cat has separation anxiety or whatever how come u don’t just keep her in the same room as you because the meowing in the background isn’t relaxing at all
  224. Lps Flowers: Hey J O Love You So Much I Have Been On Every One Of Your LiveStreams.And,Watched Every Single One Of Your Videos From The Start..💗💗💗❤❤❤❤👍👍😀😀😀😆😆♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  225. Erika Elise: Why does Luna meow so much? My cats only meow when their in trouble so every time I hear yours meow I get scared 😂
  226. Stephen Hawking: Can u do another asmr aesthetics but with orange please
  227. bookworm2005: peruna hedelmä well we don’t need ur opinion
  228. Linda Gamble GigiBossette: Sounds like the ocean 💗💗💗🐬🐳🐚
  229. Førgiven Førest: Your channels growing so fast J! 88K wow !❤❤❤ I wish I could have as many subs as u👌
  230. Keke Plays: She has lice
  231. ImTheTrueWolf: Make sure we can hear you
  232. Moon Light: I always watch this to fall asleep XD... R.I.P microphone :c
  233. It’s ye girl Henny: It could be the end of the world with horrible noises and I would still fall asleep to u Jenna
  234. Gabriela Bonal: Veronica Vera I know! We *NEED* more!!!
  235. Okeduasio xox: *Under da sea*
  236. Emily Pirone: Meow
  237. PinkCloudd_ 1234: I love your slime Asmr vids❤️. You should do another slime review video
  238. Earthsong9047: CHICKEN NUGGER
  239. Obey Frankie: Yaaas
  240. Sunset Lover: If u have lice, are u still coming to chicago??
  241. Abbey May: It would be amazing if you could do a vid like this but with mouth sounds 😍👌
  242. Your Average Plague Doctor: Jen J She said lights omg
  243. Peggy cat Plays: Hello I just joined but I can. Tell I’m going to get addicted to your videos I ❤️Ur vids
  244. Sophie Lifestyless: early buggieeeee
  245. wolfia/ sunna pup paws from sketch: hi jenna! sorry no fain mail i cant fins an envelope
  246. Yofe Gonzales: You have earned a subscriber! Great job! Fell asleep real quick
  247. Izzy Connell: As someone with terrible anxiety and insomnia, your videos are so helpful in calming me down and helping me sleep. After a panic attack, I tend to get shaky and everything just happens too fast but your videos help in slowing everything down and put me in a calm state! They help me easily fall asleep almost every night and I can honestly say your videos have made a huge impact on my life!! Thank you Jenna, keep doing what you’re doing! ❤️
  248. lady anal: she said lice lol
  249. Bahja Riz: 1:23 mermaid 7:07 jiggly green 10:50 small blue 13:45 small green 14:10 floam 14:50 floam and small blue 16:50 mermaid again 18:30 jiggly green Yeah your welcome😄
  250. Shadow tye Folf: U have lice????????
  251. Charlotte P: There is cat meows in the background but it made me tingle.....??
  252. India Bryant: I love ur videos♥️♥️✨
  253. THOT POLICE: Please don’t forget me when you’re rich and famous 😂❤️
  254. Clare M: Chicken Nugger yassss 😭
  255. Blue Bubble Gum: While jenna was killing her mircrophone her cat has saying Cat:"no no no NOOOOO"
  256. Shadows Art: *sees ruining the microphone in title* THE TIME HAS COME
  257. Max Caulfield: I think I'm a real views maker because I fell asleep to this everyday
  258. Swampyexe _: Best asmr feeling
  259. Krisxlo: I have NEVER been able to get tingles when it comes to slime, but for some reason this video gave me ALL THE TINGLES!!!! 💚💚💚
  260. AbbiCat: MoonLightEmma xD "I like ketchup on my hotdogs but your hotdog doesn't have ketchup so I'm gonna report you to the police :)"
  261. Colemac360: It’s been a while, remember me? Anyway do u still reply to comments? Also did u get some good new same stuff from my live donations?
  262. Samantha: Love the vid jenna I wish I was good at ASMR like you but I’m not
  263. Ob Girls: I love slime in your ears
  264. Lily: Louisg91 a dead mic now
  265. Kim Hill: I have a bridge behind my home so I delt with construction for four years 0.0
  266. Love Finn Wolfhard: Those finger flutters thoo 😴😴😍😍😇😇☺️☺️
  267. Samira Cardozo: Ola
  268. Kennedy Helton: That mic is like a sister to me 😩
  269. um wut: Mic cleaning tip, just take the mesh off, it won't damage the actual microphones, just take the mesh off, run it under hot water, dry it, then put it back on
  270. Tatum Greenough: Wait do you live in Iowa? It'd be interesting to have an ASMR creator near me.
  271. harumi: Your Average Plague Doctor go read some of the other comments because jenna replied and said "i got lice from the kids i nanny" 🙄
  272. Faith Long: Actual
  273. Shadows Art: She has a tapping and scratching vid from not to long ago. Just go on her channel and scroll down a bit. Just letting u know lol
  274. Pink Watermelon: 3rd but first like
  275. Fox Bear: is the legend true j asmr j asmr j asmr i don't think that the legend is true that she'll pin you... edit: turn on captions lol
  276. J ASMR: You won’t miss it. It’s not gone ;)
  277. - milobear -: (^∇^)
  278. lilpeeplover 111: I kept hearing a cat or something it might have been 1 of mine cause i have 14😂
  279. J ASMR: She meows if she’s in the room too lol
  280. Céleste van Berlekom: I dont fucking hear what the fuck you saying ! >:( im sorry but no! :( #imsorrybutyoutalkingsososoidontknowlittelxD
  281. Just a simple YouTube account.: I really like slime videos 😉❤️
  282. lancer the fatty: I have lice too. It never stops :/ But its ok! We'll love you forever no matter what ♡♡
  283. Kanamih hatashi: I was 10 second sin i almost fell asleep This is how much i missed mermaid slime chan!and jenna(?)'s poor microphone😂😂😂😂😂😂
  284. Carlene Carr: When you pick at the slime with the tool its soo tingly you've got yourself a new subscriber :3
  285. GameCommunity: alyssa nieb pls dont kill me 😅
  286. Basia Fugiel: 4
  287. EK Ender Kitten: Last
  288. Trá Trá: Wut I feel like I've already seen this before
  289. Undefeated Phoenix06: Did she really she lice
  290. *L I V I D*: warped side r-r-Rebecca
  291. Foekje Booij: Can you do a longer video about an hour or something and with the favorite items of the past
  292. Jellee Mendoza: can u make a vid contaning floams asmr only? im a huge fan of yours form phillipines. more powers & god bless u ❤
  293. Bribug Stenborg: At 1:30 cat is meowing
  294. I U: Honestly, i watch ur videos daily before i go to bed😂❤❤
  295. I’m an Alien hi: Rip precious microphone 😭
  296. Łana Døria: Love you J!! You are my favorite asmr youtuber especially when you do the slime in your ears. Ur probably never going to see this but could you please pin this? Again love you!! 😂💕😍
  297. Your Average Plague Doctor: Koala Luv Rejected :)
  298. Koala Luv: Your Average Plague Doctor where sis?!
  299. - milobear -: This is so cool! Love your Chanel so much!
  300. alyssa nieb: These are the videos I kill For. Thank you for all of the great uploads lately you are the best!❤️❤️
  301. Kenneth Hinnant: Hi
  302. I’m an Alien hi: Do unintelligible whispering bc ur voice is so soft💕
  303. robyn graham: this video made me think my cat got outside and was yelling to be let in lmaoo
  304. Boujeelouis: What mic do you use?
  305. Invalid name: Rip 19:00-19:40
  306. Stephanie: Remember when she hit 20k?!!
  307. Charlotte P: I think the next slime og is the eleven minute one.
  308. Hope the vampire: 😴 😍😍😍😴😴😴😴😴😴😍😍😍😍😍
  309. Ali River: MoonLightEmma xD That is not a valid reason to report a comment. I would recommend refraining from doing that in the future. It makes you look like a five year old.
  310. J ASMR: It’s just lice relax
  311. Dora: Omg yes shister, this is so gOOd
  312. LPS Frappy: Im kinda early i guess
  313. RANDOMSTUFF!😂: Wait,did you say you got lice,or lights!????
  314. Megan Chiang: Love ur vids sooo much
  315. Max Caulfield: 1:59 OH GOD AM I IN HEAVEN?
  316. merari juarez: im sry, i heard you had lice UM IDK IF I HEARD THAT CORRECTLY BUT
  317. Ayesha Qishtina Royal: SLIME!!!
  318. Darlene Mazzuco: Ugh poor thing, lice sucks I'm sorry
  319. Ava Stone: you should do an asmr of your cat meowing into the Mic
  320. 3 Legendary Umbrellas: WHERE ARE YOU KITTY I NEED YOU COME HERE ITS OK
  321. Alex Walton: It sounds like im under water!❤❤❤
  322. Jazzy Bear: Mmmm my gosh I love this so much
  323. Biann 04: I love this video!!
  324. Sam P: This is creepy
  325. chewed up gum: i kinda miss the old mermaid slime may it rest in piece in the slime heaven wait no , *putty* heaven
  326. Eoin Ramirez: First
  327. GameCommunity: alyssa nieb pfiew im save
  328. BTS ARMY: Hi
  329. - milobear -: 精神上的那些乱七八糟的东西 你 在家呢
  330. unknown 101: I love your videos and all but get that lice removed instead of making videos 😂💗
  331. Kacy Jones: 71st
  332. Lainey Girl: Omygooooshshsh the 3rd one 😍😍
  333. SLOWPOKE Games: 1
  334. Brenda Briņķe-Balode: New mic who this 😂
  335. Jimkns Jams: Lelanick Santiago nope :D she is wearing headphones attached to the mic, so maybe that’s how she decides whether or not to post it, probably why she has the headphones attached
  336. Ashley S: These videos are my favorite! Also, I like the pick on the microphone
  337. Teagan Kersey: You took my suggestion! I suggested that you ruin your blue yeti and get a 3dio!!! Yay
  338. Amber Hershberger: Going out with a squoosh
  339. Marie Leanos: love the vids hun but if ya got lice don't tell everyone. deny it till the end of your days!
  340. Estefany Hernandez: I WOULD RLLY APPRECIATE IT IF U DID FACE PAINTING ASMR
  341. Caleb Perry: 10:55 sounds likes water 💧💦
  342. youngkilla 2231: ALL HAIL VEGETA - the prince of saiyans tingles not triggers sorry not to be rude
  343. J&k industry: Eeew TMI I dont want to know you have lice
  344. katieepotatiee x: Omg 😍
  345. chewie nimp: about to sleep and perfect timing !!❤️❤️
  346. Peyten Stellar: DrawTheSky If you follow her on Instagram she has lice too then🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ check ya facts before you try to clap back
  347. Onlymy Lessons: Pls do more of tapping on the green jiggly slime. And more of the mermaid slime I love it
  348. Good Spaghetti: I thought the 3rd 'slime' was Play-Doh at first
  349. iiOmq_itzLolsx: My favourite videos of yours
  350. 2 holy 4u: HEWO QUEEN :D
  351. Peyten Stellar: Ariana Grajeda omg no. 🤦🏼‍♀️ lice, because she nanny’s kids. She got lice from the kids
  352. ASMRadioactive ASMRadioactive: See the trick is that there is no "read more" button it's just me who put it here
  353. ASMRadioactive ASMRadioactive: Hi I'm going to show you a trick 😉 Read more
  354. Sophie Crawford: Oooooo yes so many tingles!!!
  355. Promise cloud: If she has lice let her be a lot of people get it i had if for 2 years but i havent had it for 4or 5 years she is probably tryinh her best to get rid of it ( and the reason i had it for so long is bc when i got rid of it my siblings still had it so we all keep getting it again )
  356. DrawTheSky: Peyten Stellar no, she said she has LIGHTS. even look in her background, She has lights there. listen closely next time you decide to make a comment
  357. Logan Daykin: I really like the tapping of the slime while on the mic 😍
  358. Kaleigh Rose: its Liv yea she said lice
  359. bookworm2005: peruna hedelmä lol 6 people exactly
  360. BFF toys videos: Early
  361. iiEmily: Megan Chiang // It doesn’t matter if no-one cares or if just u don’t care.
  362. UnPotatoble: 10:50 OH MA GOODNESS
  363. Dust Bloom: Intense Mic cleaning vid
  364. Marie Leanos: if she said lights thats my bad :)
  365. Mcatz Plays: Oof Oof oh shoot thanks for reminding me! I just turned my volume down completely at one second because my cat was here Lollllollolllloooolooollll 😂❤️
  366. Andrea Zikoski: its Liv i think she said lights but I could be wrong
  367. SwotriX SvK: Those cat sounds in the background😂😂
  368. Connie Meade: Lelanick Santiago no
  369. Jules Reid: Louisg91 Blue Yeti
  370. Jaidyn is cringe: Ayy yes, The second reason I clicked this video, The most relaxing Cat Sounds, Oh I can't even!! Under water Cat sounds I'm sleeping all ready!!! I love your videos please don't stop making them!!
  371. starismyoc 93: I didn't know slime sounded like water
  372. Jasmine C: hi! can you please do another slime asmr vid but use the pick thing to pick out like dry slime or something from the mic?! thank you xx
  373. 3 Legendary Umbrellas: KITTY
  374. Im a potato potato Potato: Can I have some likes today is my brothers birthday
  375. Criminal ASMR: We have to collaborate someday
  376. Jolea h: Did she say she got lice!?!?!😂😂
  377. Lily: the mic.. he just died trying to make us tingle... good job buddy, rest in peace
  378. peruna hedelmä: These are so nice, but you talk too much
  379. Claire Gina: Wow! 88.008 Followers!
  380. Flip2Flops: Uhh.It's called A Vine
  381. Slimey Zzz: Idk why this is underrated. Its literally so relaxing.
  382. ruin the microwave casserole, ears ringing, asmr youtube, slime urban dictionary, asmr video, slime games, asmr sleep, ears pierced, asmr reddit, slime belief, ears popping, asmr definition, earsketch, snot in your ears, ears feel full, ears pinned back, ears hurt, slime activator, slimer, that gunk in your ears ielts, slime recipe easy, asmr slime in your ears no talking, asmr slime, ears nose and throat, asmr gibi, asmr soap, the ruin michael alexander, slime supplies, asmr cardi b, slime belief lyrics, ears itch, slime kit, slime rancher wiki, slime mold, slime without glue, slime shops, asmr triggers, ears wont pop, ears stock, ears clogged, asmr sounds, earshot, asmr 21 savage, asmr honeycomb, asmr eating, slime factory, ears in spanish, asmr food, slime asmr, slime pictures, asmr darling, ears stopped up, asmr tapping, ruin michael cody, the ruin michael alexander summary, slime rancher, ears keep popping, slime recipe, slime with borax, ears bleeding, asmr lyrics, ears plugged, ears burning, asmr glow, asmr microphone, earstudio es100, slime videos

INTENSE SLIME IN YOUR EARS - ASMR Ruining the Microphone??

1,919 Likes1,919 Dislikes
62,525 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 3 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment