ASMR - MAKING GOOEY SNOW - tips best game

Saturday, March 9, 2019

ASMR - MAKING GOOEY SNOW

  1. UNICORN 3318: 38th LMFAO
  2. doot: I live in Yuma where it never snows
  3. Eileen: You look like the snow told you a really disgusting story on the thumbnail
  4. Jenna Lee: Love you jenna❤️
  5. UNICORN 3318: Me 2
  6. Kiri: why is it scary it’s used for pose references for drawing, sculpting etc
  7. monica romo: Do teeth tapping and clicking for next video ❤️
  8. BurntChickenNugget Meal: The arm in the background tho...
  9. Anti Everything: Army
  10. Kylie may: *Just a normal video with a creepy mannequin in the back.... Ya know, the usual :)))*
  11. Olçar Rabia Karasu: I love playing with snow lmao
  12. _Cloudy_ Army_: Make another Vid with beck pls! πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  13. roblox master: Just home from school junior cert year I for some reason liked everyone's Comment love u jenna amazing sounds keep up the amazing work
  14. • f a c e a c h e •: I’m the wooden pose mannequin on the table
  15. Eva Caperton: 65th
  16. TC 2016 DOG: Awesome!
  17. Glorious MSP: This vid at 2x speed is life
  18. Love and Hope_13: Panda. Leah I literally scrolled down to the comments to see if anyone noticed
  19. ASMR Larsson: Awesome!
  20. Putri Fatiha: ❤❤❤
  21. Vast Ole: When I’m watching an ASMR I can never click off of it
  22. How many subs can we get?: I just wanted to ask if you remember Sprinkles ASMR, she is a friend of mine and wanted to see if you remembered herπŸ’“πŸ‘‹
  23. oops: i thought that was a person in the back omg
  24. Josie: Next vid HAS to be a smile in your ears PLLLEEEASSSEEEEE
  25. doge's roblox adventures: Who else noticed that she flipped us off in the begging of the vid when she snaps her fingers XD
  26. Gerardo Christavyo: Give me love!!πŸ˜„
  27. DrJunkyJunk: This is lit
  28. • emmaly • ‘: AMontesH i live in davenport!!! she lives in des moines 😁
  29. Zoey Myers: Mira Kalinowska what?
  30. I SkullBoy I: I'm early Jenna <3 I love you
  31. Destiny's ASMR: Let it snow!!!! 😁
  32. Zoey Myers: I swear that mannequin moved 😳
  33. TabyKat Lps: Heyyy 52nd
  34. Akash Deep: look at you #j.. 🌷❤
  35. UNICORN 3318: I love your profile pic its beautiful :)
  36. Minty Gacha: ❤️
  37. Konrad Maria: Snow, potato flour kneaded with hands, etc. During the winter, the host hangs a blanket in the vestibule so that the snow does not interfere in the snow. Do you feel the climate already? The cottage is inviting. In summer and winter.
  38. Young 777: Is early and got school in thirty minutes so do I sleep until last minute or do I wanna be on time πŸ€§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ€¨πŸ€”πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ🀫🀫πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚alright wake me up in 29 huh ahha awesome video !!
  39. sprinta_mk2: giggidy
  40. Margaret C: Panda. Leah SAME
  41. oops: I’m the striped seat on the chair
  42. Invalid name: I love gooey snowπŸ˜‚♥️
  43. UNICORN 3318: XD
  44. Laura Ioana: Make another video where you mix the snow into slime . Btw lysm❤️❤️❤️❤️
  45. Ava Heredia: Cool!!
  46. UNICORN 3318: LMFAO
  47. aqours seiyuus give me life: tag urself im that creepy ass mannequin
  48. Christy Elmes: Well look who it is long live the queen of water
  49. Amber Hershberger: Guess what I'm at Job Corps
  50. Dizzy Werewolf: Did the mannequin frighten anyone else? No? Just me? Okay.. (:p) Edit: thank you for all of the likes :0 its the most I ever had :D
  51. leoninnchen: Me too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  52. flatty flickers: sub to mu channel jenna shout me out lol
  53. Ava Heredia: Oh my god!!!! I saw one of your other videos do u live in Iowa!?!?!?! I saw the hyvee logo I live in IOWA!!!!! I live in Iowa city u?
  54. DEADSTROKE GAMING: Who is behind you at the beginning???????????????
  55. melon water: FIRST
  56. zoy21 zoy: yey first
  57. Natalia Gerwatowska: hi everyone what's up?
  58. KK ASMR: Great video Jenna!
  59. J ASMR: Actually, i just moved to the quad cities :)
  60. Bear_ Bear67: I love snow... like if you love snow
  61. Konrad Maria: Thank you to those who gave me a thumbs up. And this number. My birthday. 11. It is nice to realize that there are soul mates. On other, much more readied forums, my feet are silent, as if enchanted. Not up or down. I exercise patience, because it leads to inner peace, until here suddenly a comment appears in my opinion. Positive, and under this comment 647 paws up. Next comment to my opinion and 47 paws up. In summary, I received a beautiful bouquet of field flowers, I cried like a beaver and did not feel a thief, I gave it to God. He is the giver of all goods and works through another man. The next day, these opinions disappeared somewhere. I feel hospitality with you. Your peace gives me peace. That's all.
  62. Miley_Xoxo: Ilysm Jenna!
  63. D A N C E R G I R L: She kinda reminds me of Rachel ballinger.. anyone else?
  64. Basia Fugiel: 1
  65. LPS Fox TV: THISπŸ‘ ISπŸ‘ ABSOLUTELYπŸ‘ AMAZINGπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ YOUR ASMR IS SOOOO GOOD!! love you Jenna!
  66. m a s h a: Cool I love this sound! I haven’t seen snow for 4 years since I live in another country πŸ™πŸ˜”
  67. Dizzy Werewolf: +Kiri I didnt realize it was a mannequin at first, so I got scared
  68. Natalie Nature: First πŸ†
  69. Chakwaina Louis: Youre ......
  70. Kiri: Kylie may it’s used for art
  71. Erica Hansen: Ilysm and your asmr is always amazing ❤️❤️❤️
  72. ifa21: Hellloo it's me😁😁😁😁
  73. Yaiden V: I can't find my headphones:'(
  74. Jerleria Pony: Hello
  75. worzelg77: Lovely snowy sounds here :)
  76. Konrad Maria: Cool. I felt like at home in the village, where the housekeeper bustles around the room, quietly sweeps this and that, and I lie in bed. At the end I had already closed my eyes and sleep took me into my arms. The end of the movie brought me back to consciousness. Thanks!
  77. Fluffy Fox: Great video I loved
  78. doge's roblox adventures: One ounce of instance snow + one ounce of water = fake snow all around the world XD
  79. Fox Play’s: I am the first wiver WHOp whop
  80. DrJunkyJunk: Nothin
  81. γ‚ŠγŸ γ‚ŠγŸ: very good sound !!!!!! ε₯½γγ§γ™γ»γ‚“と。
  82. Haileys Studio: Omg the ad I had they were just like "hey hey hey wait your probably about to watch a video about how they sell products on Amazon" and I'm like "uh no imma watch sum asmr"
  83. asmr soap, asmr tapping, google flights, google drive, google play, wet hot american summer, weather forecast, google images, google photos, slime belief, slime factory, google earth, snow day calculator, asmr slime, slime mold, snow moon meaning, wetransfer, wet koala, asmr eating, google maps, snow winter storm, wetlands, slime supplies, snow in las vegas, google docs, snow leopard, asmr honeycomb, https://wetransfer.com/, slime with borax, slime activator, snow tha product, asmr youtube, snow day predictor, google hangouts, asmr sounds, slime shops, snow moon february 2019, google classroom, asmr sleep, wet brush, google calendar, wetv, snow white, asmr triggers, slimer, slime belief lyrics, google news, slime rancher, google scholar, weather, snow storm, asmr microphone, snow blower, wet and forget, slime without glue, wet n wild, goodwill, slime videos, weta, asmr definition, slime pictures, snow tomorrow, slime recipe easy, asmr cardi b, wet willies, snowflake, google, asmr video, google translate, wetzel\u0027s pretzels, asmr food, asmr darling, snow forecast, slime urban dictionary, google slides, asmr glow, wet lung, slime kit, wet dreamz lyrics, wet seal, slime recipe, google chrome, asmr reddit, wetsuit, snowden, asmr gibi, asmr 21 savage, slime asmr, snow in hawaii, snow boots, google voice, snow moon, slime games, asmr lyrics, slime rancher wiki, snowboard, google sheets, weather radar, wet brain, snow nyc

ASMR - MAKING GOOEY SNOW

528 Likes528 Dislikes
10,950 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 6 Sep 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment