Not ASMR FRIDAY LIVE! - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

Not ASMR FRIDAY LIVE!

  1. Colemac360: Holy crap you started 2 months ago and you’re already at 18k keep up the good work!!!!!! Also how often do you post?
  2. Christopher Anico: Annie S same
  3. Ari de marshmallow wolf: I was really really really early
  4. Nebula: 66 likes plus 3 dislikes = 69 overall.
  5. Annie S: I wish I made it to the Stream
  6. Camryn Aimi: Your cat is so cute also i know i have a dog but i love all animals and before i had a dog i had two cats that unfortunately passed away
  7. silver scull: You answered so many of my questions thank you
  8. Kelly Parker: U r live
  9. QJB GANG: Btw sorry j I changed my name I was asmr HUNTER plz don't forget
  10. Harley quinn vlogs Garcia: Hi i was crying watching because mt cat died and he was back and green eyes
  11. Olivia GranolaBoots: I asked so many weird questions..
  12. kate elizabeth: silver scull lol I saw yur name pop up so many times on the live chat :P
  13. J ASMR: I’m so sorry!!! :( I’ll give my Luna a hug from you. πŸ’•
  14. Skyler Mata: Hopefully you see this but thanks for adding me back on Snapchat!!! I was so excited when I seen it!
  15. kate elizabeth: Thanks for talking to me
  16. mayathemous 11: Thanks for beeing very active πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
  17. kate elizabeth: Olivia GranolaBoots I know right You asked the cheese and you-know-what question
  18. Gaming Life with Summer: Hi
  19. Random Penguiness: Cole McNamara She usually posts 5 videos a week and does a livestream on friday.
  20. α—©α’ͺα’ͺY Tα•ΌE α‘­OTα—©TO α—―Oα’ͺα–΄: I missed it j im sorry
  21. silver scull: That was a good stream
  22. Sarah Kamyla: You need more sunscribers!
  23. Anniehe: can you please do a video where you do mouth sounds while mermaid slime is on the mic id think that'd sound amazing! <3
  24. Makenna McHugh: You should do ice eating
  25. Chloe Coleman: plz do another on weekend
  26. QJB GANG: Congrats on 17k almost 18k
  27. insensitive miles: thank you for saying my name 🌟
  28. tapping maple trees, asmr cardi b, tapping points, live stream msnbc, live streaming services, live stream nfl games, tapping meditation, tapping games, tapping definition, live stream fails, tapping head, live stream the bachelor, asmr eating, live stream fox news, asmr glow, tapping technique, asmr honeycomb, asmr slime, live stream patriots game, tapping block, asmr food, tapping screw, tapping a keg, asmr sleep, asmr triggers, live stream bears game, tapping therapy, live stream saints game, asmr video, tapping eft, asmr sounds, asmr tapping, live stream cnn, live stream eagles game, asmr youtube, live stream nfl free, live stream cbs, asmr lyrics, tapping for weight loss, asmr reddit, tapping meaning, asmr definition, tapping asmr, asmr microphone, live stream nbc, tapping solution, asmr gibi, tapping machine, live stream tv, asmr darling, tapping for anxiety, live streaming news, tapping synonym, live stream espn, live stream youtube, asmr 21 savage, tapping out, live streaming apps, asmr soap, live stream nfl

Not ASMR FRIDAY LIVE!

102 Likes102 Dislikes
2,371 views views followers
Comedy Upload TimeStreamed live on 2 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment