SPEKS ASMR - Magnetic Balls - tips best game

Sunday, March 10, 2019

SPEKS ASMR - Magnetic Balls

  1. - honor -: SLIME RUINS YOUR EARS!!
  2. Fรธrgiven Fรธrest: Great one jay xx so relaxing๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป
  3. I U: I want one!๐Ÿ˜ญ
  4. Alzenuhh xoxo: *Can you make your videos quite loud again like high gain because I cant hear nothing no more* Edit:Even wearing headphones on highest volume
  5. Mcatz Plays: Hey Jenna this is already a great video!
  6. Kiwaii Unicorn: Love your videos
  7. Dรณra Varga: Today is my birthday,so i'm really happy about this video Otherwise i'm Hungarian and i do not know English well. #google translate
  8. xXNerdygirl28Xx: Staph telling me too shush Jennaaaaaaaaa your The one who is supposed to be quiet btw love ur vids :3
  9. bubble toes: And this is y Ily like ur so creative ❤️
  10. TeenageGirl: Balls.
  11. Kayla’s World: 274 like
  12. Chelsea Jones: ❤❤❤
  13. Gwen Dietz: One earbud broke yesterday for me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
  14. Kanamih hatashi: Kiwaii Unicorn she makes alot of "slime in your ears"
  15. Green Banana: Can i be immature for a second? Hahhahhaa magnetic ballz
  16. Ashie: Caroline Xiao Post it?
  17. Stilian4o: OrangeFruitBoy whats that no one cares
  18. Sydnee Arlene: Finally early ๐Ÿ˜™
  19. Savanna Smith: ♥️
  20. Creature Bubs234: First
  21. Snazzy Jazzy!: love your videos so much!
  22. • Simply.izzie •: Magnetic queen๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒป
  23. Creature Bubs234: Love you Jenna first time early Edit:ok bye Jenna I gtg go to school and btw today is my birthday
  24. AbbiCat: Yass earlyyyyy
  25. Criminal ASMR: I really like your close-up mic ASMR videos.
  26. asmr munchkin: A NEW BLUE YETI HAS ENTERED THE CHANNEL!! Welcome :)
  27. Gianna Castro: Hi I'm trying to comment on every video of Jenna Wish me luck
  28. geesus: i love ๐Ÿ‘Œ
  29. The Kawaii Orange: Last video she thirsty This video she got magnetic balls Lucky Jenna got her wish I guess
  30. K White: Hey luv ur vids
  31. xXNerdygirl28Xx: I feel you soooo dang much I literally had that happen to me
  32. Lara :v: LO NECESITABA! THANKS YOU๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’•❣๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’›
  33. Kiwaii Unicorn: Kanamih hatami Mic F.A. MintLit ( I know I just want her to do more coz it sounds amazing)๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  34. Little wolfie Wolf: The Kawaii Orange ๐ŸŠmg edit: see what I did there orange for an o
  35. unicorn_ismybff: Rosy Princess 1;dislike*
  36. Spookii Thomas: Green Banana :0 I like your vids
  37. †Ghost Star: Cadรช os br?
  38. Maddyn Mejiano: Gwen Dietz oh godddd
  39. Rhileigh Day: ;-;
  40. Cocoa Pretzel: we love a magnet sister ;)
  41. the snail: THE TINGLES! ZZZZ๐Ÿ˜ดZZZZ
  42. Caroline Xiao: OMG! Had filmed an ASMR video (for myself to watch on the airplane w/o WiFi), and I had the same idea with the speks! I even have speks :)
  43. bongo cat leon family: I want tht omg
  44. KELLIE CHAVANA: Love this video please do another one like this!
  45. Dรณra Varga: +Bean ? Thank you❤
  46. Julia Plays roblox and other stuff: I ❤️ it
  47. Julie ร˜: It's 1:03 PM and I want to sleep because I watched this vid. ❤
  48. Melanie's Universe: Magnetic balls ๐Ÿ˜‚
  49. Saturn Mark: Happy birthday! Wish you all good things in your life❤๐Ÿ’
  50. Ghost ASMR: I just made a speks video too!!! Although it's way shorter, and not as good
  51. mya kathleen: I love the black mic rather then silver ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  52. Dra Muah: B. Nate Joseph she’s not first there’s a comment from 10 hours ago before hers
  53. yourfriendcece: 1st to see and comment!!❤ you j asmr
  54. treyjar ferreyra: Que sonidos relajantes
  55. Bean ?: Good luck!
  56. Sky Maestas: Only 10k more! I wish you the best J ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’•
  57. Xx GatchaOlive xX: Ashie so?
  58. ะ˜ะฝะณะธะฑะพั€ะดะฐ ะ›ะฐะฝะบัƒะฝะฐะนั‚ะต: Hi from Russia
  59. Crystal Cake ASMR: ....me ๐Ÿ˜‚
  60. Lilli PENELLE: For once I didn't watch this video for the asmr... I watched it for the toy
  61. Stevie’s Art: ❤️
  62. Jerleria Pony: unicorn _ ismybff hmmmm idk ๐Ÿ˜‚
  63. Fleur De Jong: TINGLES HERE TINGELS THERE... TINGLES EVERYWHERE!❤ Edit: wait.. who disliked this vid?!
  64. Valรฉrie English: Wow that's kind of a pathetic way of getting likes don't you think?
  65. Mrs Piggle Wiggle: Cool where do you get these
  66. Katerina Katsouli: You are so creative!!! I love your videos ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  67. Jerleria Pony: Hi~
  68. Rhileigh Day: B. Nate Joseph oh lol why thank you๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฃ
  69. ะกะปะพะนะบะฐ ะŸะฐะฒะปะพะฒะฝะฐ: ะฏ ะฑั‹ะปะฐ ั€ะพะถะดะตะฝะฐ, ั‡ั‚ะพะฑั‹ ะฟะพัะผะพั‚ั€ะตั‚ัŒ ัั‚ะพ ะฐัะผั€
  70. Rosy Princess: I was the 150th thumbs up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. But there’s 2 dislikes.
  71. Nikola Vรฝboh: I can tell from your pfp.
  72. Gacha Kitty: At 3:21 it looked like a man fishing ๐ŸŽฃ It’s just my crazy imagination Btw I love your channel! ๐Ÿ’• ๐Ÿ’•
  73. Hiccup 23806: I wonder how many of the little magnets she lost while filming the video๐Ÿ˜‚
  74. Julia Plays roblox and other stuff: Love you u the best
  75. ToastedToast: OrangeFruitBoy Congrats mate! :p
  76. Julia Plays roblox and other stuff: Nice vid
  77. Creature Bubs234: That Random Account thx
  78. Stilian4o: Yass
  79. Ashie: Olive ASMR It was a dumb joke
  80. Teagan Brown: AbbiCat heyyyy
  81. B. Nate Joseph: Kawaii Potato so doing this thing where I go to the bottom of her all of her videos comments and see who was actually the first cuz there's so many people that say they're first but I'm glad to say that you were actually the first comment congratulations
  82. Kanamih hatashi: Caroline Xiao i also make one fir myself too!
  83. unicorn_ismybff: 7:33 SmIleY fAcE yAy
  84. Charlotte Cheok: For some reason when jenna spreads the specks it kinda looks like floam
  85. Aditya Thakrar: Here’s a tip—talk
  86. Nyx Kwek: I always look forward to your videos! Love them ๐ŸŒˆ❤️
  87. unicorn_ismybff: Jerleria Pony why the Swiggly line??!??
  88. Jedi Paws: 4:19 was that a dog?? I thought you only had Luna!! Are you dog-watching or is he yours? What’s his name? (Sorry I like doggos๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜‚)
  89. Valerie Is great: Honestly this will probably be the earliest I will wake up to watch a asmr video just to go back to sleep ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  90. AbbiCat: Here before 1K!!
  91. the snail: Noreen Othman yay! We are holosexuals๐Ÿ˜‚
  92. Blue Lagoon: Oh MaH GoDd sOO TiNGly๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ™€
  93. AbbiCat: Teagan Brown ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘‹
  94. alyhana cerdeno: ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  95. Random Person.: Haha ballz
  96. Roksa Czeszejko: This is very good ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š❤
  97. kingJJgachastudios gachaverse/gachastudios: we're can i get this
  98. Rosie Robinson: Oml oml oml YEEESSS
  99. Xx GatchaOlive xX: Valรฉrie English well kinda but i usually never get likes so yea ..
  100. Seymone Pelichoff: I love it, and this helped so much because I have the 1st day of school tomorrow
  101. Princess Penut: I love your videos so much and if you liked this or replied to me it would mean the world
  102. hana bye: i think the mic deserves a magnet-ball tiara, don't you?
  103. TC 2016 DOG: I was just watching one of your older videos when this popped up! I was so excited! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  104. Moxie Beast ASMR: i wanna be friends with the dopey smile you made lol
  105. Cocoa Pretzel: 1 dislike.. ;o who dare challenge the Magnet shister
  106. unicorn_ismybff: I'm downloading this video and listening to it in class LOL xdd
  107. Kanamih hatashi: Ashie we said we only do it forourselves gomene
  108. CYBER WARRIOR: We Are Anonymous,expect us
  109. Kanamih hatashi: For*
  110. Mike Stasinopoulos: Hi Jenna my name is Mike I subscribed to your channel I'm on snapchat too may I add you
  111. unicorn_ismybff: 60th
  112. Xx GatchaOlive xX: Ashie ok then.
  113. Xx GatchaOlive xX: Hi Jen! I freaking love your videos so much! But my ear buds are broken! ((1 like = one wire in my ear buds are fixed))
  114. Amnestria Aesys: You’re such a freaking cutie
  115. That Random BTS fan: Marinette And Adrien SHIPPER!!! I love ur channel name ❤️๐Ÿ”ฅ
  116. s o n j a: Hii
  117. sopapo de vieja nasal: I love you♥♥
  118. Beth Woods: 7:30 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  119. Syasya WintDaBunny: Not first but WE ALL LOVE YOU AND YESS RIGHT ON TIME I WAS ABT TO GO TO BED
  120. UnicornsOnComehtz: I disliked Upside down ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘‰
  121. Rosy Princess: unicorn _ ismybff it changed
  122. Buddyfam OX: I love this
  123. Raul’s animations: First
  124. Kiwaii Unicorn: Can you plz make slime videos too ๐Ÿฆ„❤️
  125. Jazzy: The Kawaii Orange oh my god
  126. Grace the night guard: Early! :D
  127. Bean ?: I'm 3 weeks late but...happy birthday!
  128. rana ': we love an original queen
  129. Maddyn Mejiano: I just got new headphones so both sides work so this is AMAZING
  130. mocvhi: VATTTTT 19 . Com
  131. Alyshax X: ๐Ÿ˜ด❤✨๐Ÿ”จ
  132. Andrea Murillo: Lol
  133. ballston, magneton, tingley electric, tingle flooring, tingley beach, tingler, magnet school, asmr cardi b, tingles app, asmr tapping, ballston spa ny, asmr honeycomb, tingle zelda, magnetic board, magnetic balls, balls out, asmr slime, magnetic flux, ballston lake ny, tingle island, magnetic blocks, tingle botw, magnetic tiles, magnetic slime, asmr sleep, ballston movie theater, tingle definition, magnetic pole shift, tingley, asmr lyrics, magnetic board, ballsy meaning, balls of fury, asmr eating, ballston spa high school, ballston va, asmr microphone, magnetic compass, balls for ball pit, asmr 21 savage, asmr glow, magnetic blocks, magnetic force, tingles asmr, tingle in fingers, ballsy, magnetic lashes, asmr video, ballston metro, magnetite subnautica, magnetic earrings, magnetite, magnetic field, magnet mount, balls of fury cast, magnetometer, magnetic lashes, balls to the wall, magnetic paint, asmr gibi, magnetic knife holder, magnetic balls, balls of steel, magnetism, asmr youtube, tingle in feet, magnetic earrings, magnet fishing, magnetic paint, ballston spa, magnetic phone mount, magnetic tiles, magnetic eyeliner, ball state, balls mahoney, ballston spa national bank, magnetic tape, magnetic toys, magnetic field, asmr sounds, ballston movies, magneto, tingle tanning lotion, asmr triggers, magnetic strips, magnetic phone case, asmr darling, magnetic force, asmr food, tingle synonym, magnetic slime, tingley jacket, tingle meaning, tingle\u0027s rosy rupeeland, asmr definition, asmr reddit, asmr soap, magnetic, tingler spoon, tingle in left arm

SPEKS ASMR - Magnetic Balls

940 Likes940 Dislikes
19,375 views views followers
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 14 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment